The Marine's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
She's married to the Corps.
2.5k words
4.21
37.9k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

Dear Trina,

There isn't a lot of stuff to tell you about the war. I mean I know that on tv war is all these cool explosions and people fighting for their lives. It really isn't like that most of the time. My average day starts at five thirty in the morning and consists of taking a tiny bus to the chow hall which is a tent so big you could put half our block inside it. Then I come back and we do a FOD walk which is pretty much picking up trash and shit like some boy scouts. After we finish that I usually play Halo or watch movies, we've completed all of Buffy, Angel, Dawson's Creek, Nip Tuck and watched the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy in a single day. Oh and we've watched all of Family Guy and the Simpsons.

It's times like this that I'm able to really understand just how much I miss you. You get used to not having home cooked meals. You learn to forget about having sex, eventually. You never really stop wondering why its so cold at night and why there isn't anybody for you to wrap your arms around at night. That is by far the single hardest part about being out here and it drives you wild. I can't wait to be back in your loving arms.

Love

Kevin

Kevin never failed to draw tears with his sweet words but at least this time there wasn't anybody around to see her cry. She was in love Kevin, just the thought of the boy she'd married brought a smile to her face. There were years of precious memories that she just couldn't replace attached to him. "Shit." She sniffled wiping her tears away. "Jeremy hates to see me cry."

It was hard to believe that life had suddenly gotten so complicated so quickly. She had a husband in Iraq whom she loved deeply. Then there was Jeremy who was simply amazing. He served her breakfast in bed, massaged her back and took her dancing. He was by far the sweetest man she'd ever met. Trey on the other hand was exciting on an animal level. The things he did to her, with her made her blood boil and her cunt cream.

The Horton Plaza mall was unusually empty the day that she chose to go shopping for Jeremy's birthday present. She knew exactly what she was going to get him, a Chargers jersey. It wasn't really his favorite team but she imagined that the presentation would make up for it. She was going to invite him over and answer the door dressed in just his jersey. Then she was going to ride him to the most fantastic orgasm of his entire life.

It took her about an hour to find the perfect jersey for her man. It was odd that she thought of him as "her man" but when he came to mind that's what he was. She knew she loved Kevin but she didn't think of him much between his letters, instead she focused in on the flesh and blood men of her life. Another fifteen minutes later she was nude except for his jersey and waiting anxiously for his knock.

Instead it was the phone that rang. The first thought to cross her mind was that Jeremy had to delay them for some job related circumstance. Something that would have been beyond his or her ability to control but it wasn't. It wasn't even Jeremy, instead Trey's voice came through the other end of the phone. "Hey girl, how you doin?"

Mixed feeling raged through her body whenever she heard his voice or saw his physical form. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be disgusted at the way he treated womn or if she should just trust the itch between her legs and the damp spot that formed over her crotch. "I want you over here now."

"But I'm waiting on Jeremy. It's his birthday."

"Do I sound like I really give two shits about your personal life?"

"I have to be here for his birthday. I thought we agreed?"

"Agreed on what? That I won't tell nobody? I won't. For your sake you shouldn't either. I guess you better explain to your boy that you are going to visit your mother or something huh?"

"Trey, please." She waited a moment for his response but instead all she got was the sound him hanging up the phone. "Fuck him. I'm staying here."

She got up and slipped into the shower trying to push Trey's words out of her mind. It was a futile effort though as her fingers hand crept down over her stomach. What would he have made her do this time? Was he going to make her swallow, was he going to take her ass again? What degrading thing was he planning? Her legs spread as Trina's fingers started gently grazing over her lips. He'd probably start the same way he always did, by ripping her clothes off and pushing her onto the bed. He'd roughly grope at her breasts pinching her nipples till they hardened. He put her on her back and make him lick his nuts.

At first only a single finger slipped into her cunt gently pumping inside her. Then a second joined it stretching her insides just slightly. The full feeling was intense, Trina felt her knees nearly buckle as her thumb grazed over her clit. The hot water pounding over her tits, her hard nipples coupled with her talented fingers pried a pleased sigh from her lips. She left her thumb pressed against that hard knob of flesh that brought her so much pleasure. Every little twitch of her thumb released another wave of pleasure through her body that she could feel gathering in her stomach.

It was the exact same feeling she always got when Trey's big black cock was pounding in and out of her pussy. She'd never really thought anything about blacks, nothing negative, nothing positive the idea that they were different had barely occurred to her growing up. The first time he shoved that brutal piece of meat inside her though she'd noticed at least one very obvious difference between the races. It was more than his size though, it was the raw energy he put into her. Trey was like a wild animal when he fucked reminding Trina of just how fragile she was in his grasp.

A third finger wedged its way inside her, just enough that it was deliciously painful. It reminded her of how he would stretch her if he were here. "Oh gawd." She muttered as her legs finally gave out from under her leaving her kneeling in the shower. The water sprayed down over her back as her pussy clenched around her fingers. From her dripping cunt she brought her fingers up to her face licking her juices from them. Its exactly what she wished Trey would do to her.

He'd pushed her limits, shown her a new side of herself but she wanted to know how much she could take. What were the depths of depravity? What horrible things could he do to her that would give her that delicious feeling of having done something wrong? It felt so good to be bad.

Trina slipped out of the shower and dried herself off. Jeremy wasn't due to show up for another ten minutes, more than enough time for her to handle what she needed to do. She snatched up the phone dialing Trey's number as quickly as she could manage. The sound of it ringing on the other end left her breathless.

"Where are you girl?" Trey asked.

"I'm not coming. I can't. Before you say anything please hear me out." She paused to gather her breath and to will her heart down to a normal speed. It felt like an eternity waiting for his response before a slight grunt informed her that he was waiting. "If you let me spend the night with Jeremy I'll let you doanything you want to me next time. I want you to live out your fantasies on me."

She could hear him breathing on the other end of the phone. Trey's voice was almost a full octave higher than normal when he responded. "Anything?"

"Anything." She assured him. She knew just enough to realize she hadn't a clue what he was going to do to her. Her nipples were hardening as she waited for him to respond.

"Fine. You better be ready for some hardcore shit though Trina. You sure you're down?" He asked.

At first she nodded but then she remembered he could see her. "Yes. What are you going to do to me?"

"Ever heard of Mason's Dirty Trixxx or Max Hardcore?" Trey asked. He hung up without giving her a chance to respond, he already knew the answer.

Trina was left in her room holding a lifeless phone in her hand and listening to the intrusive recorded operator telling her to hang up and dial again. She didn't know what he was talking about but she wasn't sure if she'd gotten what she wanted or if she was in over her head. Only her lower lips were certain salivating at the thought of Trey's thick dark sausage.

She quickly cleared her mind of Trey and focused on the man driving to her house right then. "The jersey." She opened the bag sitting at her feet and pulled out the blue white and yellow jersey and looking at it one last time. Snatching off the last price tag Trina slipped the shirt on over her nude body. On her man it would fit the way it was meant to coming just past his waist. On her it looked like a short dress trying to cover her ass and failing. One shoulder was falling out of the head hole giving her the appearance of a little girl in her father's clothing.

The sound of his car pulling up sent Trina scrambling to the door like school girl to stare through the peep hole. He still had his apron on as he strode up to the door digging in his pocket for the house key she'd given him. Trina let him get close enough to put the key into the door and then threw it open exclaiming "Happy Birthday!" She smiled and leapt onto him wrapping her legs around his waist and smothering him in a flurry of excited kisses. "Do you like your present?" She asked between kisses.

Both his hands were firmly gripping her bare bottom sticking out from beneath the jersey. "Of course I love getting some toosh." He grinned and gently slapped her bottom.

"No the jersey silly." She pouted leaning away from him so he could get a better look.

Jeremy stumbled into the house somehow managing to pull the door shut behind him. "Oh, that, I guess I like it." He teased hefting her a little higher on his hips.

"Meanie." She teased before pulling him into a kiss and shifting her weight. The shift was enough to guide him down to the floor and onto his back staring up at the woman mounting him. He moved his hands beneath the jersey and started to lift it when she smacked his hand. "No I want it to stay."

The smile on his face widened as he looked up. "Ok babe."

He started to sit up to kiss her when she pushed him back down pinning him beneath her. Without a word she spun herself around on him so her naked hips were just inches away from his face. Her hands moved to his belt unfastening it as he leaned up and flickered his tongue across her already dripping flesh. Trina forced his trousers down to his knees and leaned down wrapping her lips around his cock.

Trina had to keep herself from laughing as she inched her lips down over Jeremy's six inch cock. When she met him she could hardly take half of it in without choking. After Trey Jeremy's six inch penis as almost a joke. Trina took a deep breath relaxing her throat and pushed herself down. It always pleased her to feel his cock stretching her throat just slightly and the involuntary twitch of his hips when she did it. Her nose was pressed against his hairless sack breathing in his masculine aroma.

She raised her head from his cock and moaned as Jeremy went to work on her snatch. If there was any one thing he was incredible at it was using his tongue. The way he gently grazed it over her lips breathing on her clit before teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Right now he was working his tongue in and out of her dripping hole, his nose pressed firmly against her backdoor. Trina tried to concentrate on sucking his dick as his lips wrapped around her clit gently pulling while his tongue flickered back and forth. It was impossible. It was impossible to do anything but shudder when his tongue was so expertly dancing over her flesh. The only thing she could do was mindlessly bob her head up and down over the tip of his cock.

Her fingers moved to his thighs as she pulled herself forward away from his thrashing tongue. She could feel the near orgasm coiling in her stomach and gently releasing as she looked at him over her shoulder. "You're good." Jeremy just licked his lips in response, his face glistening with her juices. She scooted herself forward till her hips were over his then aimed his cock up at her pussy and sat down on it. Trina reached forward grasping his ankles for support as she pumped her hips up and down on his cock. She knew he loved this angle, he loved to be able to see him slipping in and out of her body, he loved watching her ass pump and seeing her asshole.

Jeremy reached up behind her gripping her cheeks and slowly pulling them apart so he could stare at her ass. Then he surprised Trina when she felt something thick pressing against her rear entrance. His thumb popped in with little resistance all the way to the hand and it was incredible. Both of her holes were filled offering a unique pleasure. She could feel his cock rubbing against his thumb, it made her cunt so much tighter, she could feel the individual ridges on his cock.

The orgasm that she'd denied herself a moment earlier came back in full force slamming her hips back against him trying to get more his flesh inside her. "More, more." He pulled her back harder teasing her asshole with another finger but her twitching cunt pushed him over the edge as well spilling his seed inside her.

Exhausted Trina collapsed onto his legs smiling back at him. "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks. Best birthday ever." He smile and let his head down onto the carpet.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers