All Comments on 'The Marine's Wife Ch. 05'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Hopefully

When Kevin is able to get out of the shit hole called Iraq, he will come home, catch Trina with her two lovers whom she just loves sooooo much, yell Semper-Fi, and blow the whole god damned bunch of cheating motherfuckers to hell. Perhaps a left over hand grenade tossed right in the bed they are in and crotch level with all the no good sons a bitches.

With a woman like Trina for a wife, an Iraqi would be an angel. She wounds the poor bastard worse than a roadside bomd with every dis respectful act she performs while her husband fights for his country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is the land of the free

being i was in vietnam and was married,reading a story like this would may me sick.see that part of why we were over there,so people could have a right to write this and what ever they wanted as long as no law was broken.war is a young man nightmare and old men get rich.in saying that the senitive story line is hard to understand from another warrior.but this is a free country.let face up there are women like trina and there are payback,that will always follow her for the rest of her life.the label of being a tramp,whore,slut and cold hearted bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Marines

Sean, I know we are ganging up on you..but its a really really sad story...cause it could be true. I am sure you or no one here would relish it happening

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Anti Service "Man" Sick Writer

The warped sick mind that concieved this tail is in strong need of alteration - mentally or other.

You have now pissed off any man who is a man with this poorly disguised hatred of service people, their wives and families.

Go back to Irag or where ever your true sentiments lie - where your thoughts rip up military men's minds to what sorid purpose - except to serve your sick inhumane agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let's be real!

The fact is women like Trina do exist. Thankfully, they are the exception to the rule but nonetheless whores like Trina can insinuate themselves into the lives of the best of us. The only solution is to recognize them early, expose them for what they are, and do all in your power to destroy any hope they may have at happiness in the future. Make sure her wounds are deep and weep for a long time... if not forever. The thing that really pisses me off about a person like Trina is that she is more than willing to live off the "fat of the man" while bestowing her intimacies and his money on her lover(s) in her selfish quest for satisfaction.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

She obviously loves Jeremy by now. She needs to begin wanting to have his baby and fucking him with that in mind. It is obvious that she does not feel as close to Kevin that she once felt because even tho he is in the Marines, he does not have to be, so what he has done is effectively desert her much like any husband would desert a wife. A good continuation would be for that nigga to accidently get killed before he has a chance to talk to Kevin, and she continues to make a baby with Jeremy, even having at least one baby by him and maybe starting another before Kevin comes home, so she can welcome the deserting asshole Marine with Jeremy's baby in her growing tummy and the other one in a baby carriage, to let him know that his desertion and so-called patriotism for Bush Junior's war was not appreciated.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
With A Whore

Like this for a wife, the Iraqis are really saints, even the insurgents who would maim and kill you.

Dying for a barrel of oil is not my cup of tea but then somebody has to keep the Hummers and Escalades running.

This bitch thinks that what she is doing is the most normal behavior that she could do to show her husband that she loves him soooo much. The bitch ought to be shot along with the cocksuckers fucking her.

I see Donnie the fetish "knock her up but not her husband" idiot had to comment with his usual stupid assed remarks. Looks like you have got folks stirred up there Sean.

hopefully you can give the Marine in this story some payback with this worthless two timing slut. Maybe Aids, Maybe Syphillis, anything to fuck her up really bad and Sean to get rid of her and provide payback to her lovers and his tormenters

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hey all you "patriotic" assholes!

what the hell is this? a guy who is a marine himself isn't allowed to write about his own personal experience with a slut wife, or perhaps the experience of one of his buddies, because it might hurt morale, or it offends your sense of patriotism? what a bunch of fucking hypocritical wankers you are (not to mention wimps, if you can be devastated so easily)! what about the morale of the marine who got cuckolded in this story? he isn't allowed to talk about or share his experience?

if i thought there would be anything more intelligent than neanderthal grunts in response to this, i would bother to post my email, but since your baboonish howls of outrage have already shown your best attempts at cognition, it clearly isn't worth the trouble.

sean, the reason i'm only giving you a 50 is because of the quality of the story itself. neither the character development, the dialog, nor the tension (erotic or otherwise) have been particularly compelling or up to the standard of the first 2 chapters, to my mind. at this point i'm mainly reading to see what you do in response to all the assholes you've upset, more than because you successfully hooked me into the narative and immersed me in the story. but whatever you do, don't let this buch of chickenshit sob's shut you up. keep telling the story, and keep trying to make each chapter better.

as for your critics, bend them over and fuck 'em right up the brainstem. they're clearly so pissed their gonna keep reading, so you've got them hooked and dangling. the power of being an author is that you can now leave an indelible imprint of whatever you want on their brain, and however much they whine and snivel about it, they will let you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How Curious

The twit "In Your Mind" says the author has a God-given right to write stories that express his opinions of U.S. Marines and their wives. That's a given. But twit for brains says people who disagree with the author's premise and the direction he's taking the story don't have a right to express their opinions. How very, very curious. Twit is obviously a left wing kook liberal. That group is the only faction in the world who demand freedom of speech for themselves or their pet authors, but want other opinions totally suppressed. What a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a brilliant storytelling!

Hubby's absent not because he's abandoned his wife in favour of another woman but because he has to serve his country and earn his keep and wife is fucking other men because she's just so lonely. And cheating on her "lover" with another lover. Now that is a great erotic story. I hope the rationalizing part will come later and the marine will beg for his wife's forgiveness for leaving her alone for so long. Go cuck-marine!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES