All Comments on 'The Marital Bed'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Amazing story.

Seriously good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, that one was certainly different.....

I don't often discover a story on this site that while romantic and caring, is also so totally different. I admit, it took awhile to form an opinion, but it truly is a wonderful yet pleasingly weird story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm not sure.

It felt like an info dump near the beginning - lots of telling and less showing. I nearly stopped there. It also felt like a million other stories I've read before by DG Hear and others - nice, but nothing new. Just things happening to a good guy over a period of time.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb writing!

Congratulations on a short erotic masterpiece!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

playtimez69playtimez69over 8 years ago
One of the Best!

I have been an avid daily reader of the stories on this site since 2006. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. At times it had me laughing and other times it made me hard. It was long at seven pages but I really did not notice, in fact I was disappointed when it was over.

I have often thought about trying my hand at writing erotica but I will never be this good!

Congratulations on a fantastic piece of work!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Stunned - It's So Good

Fantastic - words escape me to express just how much I'm impressed by this story. So touching, so well written. 5+ *'s

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 8 years ago
The best part of this excellent story...

...was the picture of a family that communicated SO WELL with one another - at ALL levels. No matter how difficult things became, they held open the lines of communication with one another - NO MATTER WHAT. ...and that made ALL the difference between an unworkable nightmare of a scenario that could have destroyed a lesser family (and lesser people than these), and one where things were able to be "worked out" - at least in general terms.

Another interesting approach to this scenario would have been the "fifty first dates" daily introduction videos kind of approach...would have been interesting to hear them evolve into a workable means of incorporating that into their life-plan for this.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Weird in a good way.

hnau0022hnau0022over 8 years ago
Usual solid story

As usual, TTT does his always great weaving of a human story that can reach the groin and the heart. Great mix of characters and sex. No if we could just get the end of the Two Moms/Two Laps and It was just a blowjob stories, I'd be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely fantastic... so much love and caring...

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Nice job

Loved the story, but can't help thinking about the hell Logan will go through when Grandma Dana eventually dies, especially if her altered state keeps lasting longer and longer towards the end. It won't just be losing a grandmother to him. He'll also be losing a lover and "wife".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
epic

'nuff said.

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 8 years ago
Out-fucking Standing!!!!!!

I have read and written many a story of "Family Love". Some have been nothing more than stroke stories that become very boring within the first two pages. Your story was FANTASTIC! It combined something that many of us older people know and have to deal with, the dementia of a parent or grandparent. But you wove a story about love and family that tugged at the heart and mind.

It wasn't just a story about sex with an older relative. It was a story of love. Love that is rarely shown now a days in a family. I was amazed that I could place myself within the story and became him. And I loved grandma and Dana just as much as he did. Thank you so very much for a FANTASTIC read.

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Difficult Situation

I don't know if I could be as accepting of the situation as Dana the younger was. Still, 5 stars.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Tears of Joy

O.K., so I'm a sentimental Celtic fool, but this story, so filled with love and family devotion, had me so teary-eyed that I had to pause in my reading to "dry out". Several times.

I have lived with 3 and 4 generation families who, even on their best days, never matched what you've constructed here. If this setting is based on your own family history you have been a very fortunate person. Thank you for writing it.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
A Stretch of Alzheimer's but You Warned us First!

This is truly a loving story. Great piece of writing, the characters were wonderful. I had trouble picturing a 70ish grandmother being physically able to perform so my mind put her in her 20s as if she was really in the past, but other than that I just loved this story.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Beautiful story!

My grandmother was similar when she was in her eighties. I was fortunate that my company wasn't far from where they lived; so I was able to visit whenever I flew in for meetings or training. One of the last times I saw her, I had visited with with family after work and stopped by to see her before heading back to the motel. My grandmother was happy to see me and when she found out I had two more days of classes, she invited me to dinner the following night. I didn't know what to expect as my aunt that lived next door to her was making all of her meals. I was surprised to find quite a spread laid out on the table and had a wonderful meal with my grandmother. I checked in with my aunt after finishing dinner to ask if she always made grandmother so much to eat. She laughed and said that all afternoon grandmother had been looking out the front door, and when she asked about it, she found out that grandmother had invited a "college boy" over for dinner. We laughed because I was in my forties at the time; but that didn't stop my aunt from figuring out what was going on.

Her dementia was hard on all of us, as like your story, she was living in the past; but I came to believe it was a great kindness for her as she was devastated when granddad died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Out-f'n-standing

I've read a bunch of your stories. This is in my top 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PRETTY DARNED GOOD

I enjoyed reading it. Therefore, I am willing to say I have enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
total admiration

I loved how this story was well written--very intimate with a great deal of details that was not gross, offensive or uncalled for. The love involved in this story was totally amazing--I am jealous or envious that this did not happen to me--wow what a unique beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I rarely read stories longer than 3 or 4 pages. This one kept me hooked from start to finish. Well written and highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the Best !

This is one of the best stories I read.

Many thanks for writing it, and for posting it.

Wish you all the best.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
In a way, it looks like taking advantage of someone who's handicapped...

But it's not. Clearly, the intent here is to help... The fact that he's enjoying some facet of it is just gravy...

And having his wife love her grandma as much as she does, enough to share her husband, that's an amazing thing...

Loved the story but it's a shame that she'll get worse over time... It's an awful disease...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story telling.

By far one of the most engrossing stories I have read here. Having read a couple of your stories.. I was not even in a rush to know when the erotica part of literotica would come. I like the way you take your time getting the settings, the characters perfect. Makes them so much more alive. So much deeper than just a casual sex story characters. By the first few chapters, I start to empathize with the characters and love their shades, their foibles. :)

This story is going to stay with me for a long long time... and not for the sexual parts but the way the characters stood for one another. That kind of a bond is incredible.

Oh.... in the second chapter, second para, you have written Dana instead of Caroline, while explaining that she worked downtown, and so... she and Roger could not take care of Grandma. I don't know if literotica allows it's writers to correct their submissions... but if it does... and if you wish... you could always go back and correct the error.

Once again... Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It would be an

odd tale - but a few years ago I visited an exes family and was surprised and saddened to find the mother in "that state". I was asked to visit again and did. She remembered me sometimes. One of those times she was alone for the day and had already had several glasses of wine. She asked me to cuddle her (one of the times when she knew what was going on) and things probably went further than they should have. I would have and could have gone into more but my own guilty feelings got in the way. After that, I curtailed my visits and called instead. I was told that she asked about me... > shakin my head remembering

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
6 stars

While i like the taboo stories more, entries like this make me appreciate what a really good storyteller you are. Two thumbs

HornyinDeHornyinDeabout 7 years ago
Incredible again

Tx, you are a great story teller. So vivid like being there. Great buildup and I couldn't stop reading. Incredible how "Billy" and "Logan" was able to give both Dana's as much cock as they each needed. I finally went over the edge when grandma gave him doggy style.

One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

That was a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

MasterdcMasterdcover 5 years ago
A nasty disease

Awesome story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, Grandma

A delightful story told with a kind and understanding eye. I would only ask for more detailed sex scenes, particularly the finales. It's hard to be a proper voyeur when you're looking through a soft filter.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Superb

Loving and erotic, very well written. Five stars, would have been six if you had given more details.

dpm7242dpm7242almost 4 years ago

Brought me minor flashback to my late grandmother in law who started calling me her late husband's name. ( No sex involved). Pleasant but sometimes weird memories

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. What an interesting twist to the story for Logan to be making love to the grandma. Really interesting story. Most wives would not like this story line. I got the biggest kick out of how sexy and naughty grandma or Billy's girl was. She really was great in the sack and she was in her seventies. This is truly a fantasy story but it was fun to read it. I enjoyed it very much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PRETTY FUCKED UP GRANDMA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Harvey8910 expressed my feelings quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

. Well written. A fantasy made believable .

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

The story was very well written. Believable characters, and a strong family theme. Through no fault of the author, this story left me very conflicted. I chose to not vote on it rather than vote it poorly. It was obviously just not my cup of tea.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story topic. Reading the confused partner story idea is a new direction. I find the story is very erotic and fits my favorite LIT. category of INCEST/TABOO. Could you expand or write more Grandmother (in law)/Grandson (in law) in the future. Perfect way to start the weekend! Thank you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Excellent story and your imagination. Part 2 is when Dana, (the younger LOL0 ) real Mother, Caroline gets in the same predicament as Dana the Grandma and choose his oldest boy to be her "husband" LOL

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Having dealt with 2 loved ones suffering through the devastating effects of altzheimers, I can understand what's happening.

Great job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story!

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

An amazing storey and kind of believable. I worked in the age care industry for 22 years and have seen similar scenarios. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DarkChocolate9DarkChocolate99 months ago

Excellent. An original and imaginative twist on a theme that is too familiar.

KrittaKritta4 months ago

I decided early on to nope out if the story went where it seemed like it would. Somehow the descent, for lack of a better word, was soft enough that I kept reading, and ended up enjoying it quite a bit. That was a good job on a strange and difficult topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My grandpa and my mom both had this disease, it was rough on us all - especially my dad. Thank you for the tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).