All Comments on 'The Mark of Danteshwari'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot, well written and a great read

Extremely well written, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great read and keep writing your stories

your stories are sexual and funny,keep writing them.

heellovr69heellovr69about 16 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOOO erotic

Normally, when I see incest stories based in India, I don't read them. But, since this one involved an American family, I took a look at it. You absolutely captivated me from beginning to end. It was so erotic and well written. Not just some quick sex story, but one that made me want to explode in my pants from just the sheer pleasure. Well done.

mnsmnsabout 16 years ago
I enjoyed it...

...but it definitely could have used some more interaction/dialogue between the mother/son. Keep it up, I'm always a fan of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well written and scorchingly hot

I've read a few of the Indian styled incest stories and I find that the biggest turn off is often poor grammar and/or spelling. These disruptions are what make me lose interest in them, but you nailed the technical aspects without compromising a driven story.

Excellent execution.

bruceacimbruceacimabout 16 years ago
Goosebumps...Amazing...

as i read your story (which very early on i stopped reading for the eroticism) i was completely drawn in by the intimate sense of the most basic concepts of my understanding of 'oneness' or 'godhead', as well as, the human need to be loved unconditionally with out expectation which is what drives each one of us at our core.

i can honestly tell you, as i read to completion, i was tingling all over with excitement to have had the experience of reading a rare piece of writing which captures an incredible range of thought provoking sexual & spiritual truths (as i understand them, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very moving and thought provoking

I, like others who have expressed their opinions on this story, have always felt the same way about erotic stories based on India. The grammer/spelling usually leaves much to be desired and causes interruption in the reading flow. I usually skip these stories but because yours mentioned an American mother I was intrigued and decided to read it. Once I read your opening paragraph I knew I had to read the rest. I'm so glad I did. It was not only erotic and extremely arousing but, more than that, it was thought provoking and expressed and unusually keen sense of spiritualism mixed with creativity. This is probably one of my favorite stories on Literotica and it takes a lot for me to say that. I'm an avid Literotica reader. Thank you so much for your contribution and please keep up the work!

mejau71mejau71about 16 years ago
Remarkable

I have become such a fan of your work, Ahabscribe. The mother’s detail you pay special attention to is remarkably promising, and I congratulate you on a fine piece of eroticism, my dear. The manner in which you present the ethereal blessing of impregnation… their eternal marriage… its all a woman could want in real life, and in a incredibly sensual fantasy. You truly have a gift at tugging on a woman’s heartstrings. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Probably

the best incest story that I have read and one of the better out of any genre. My one negative criticism would be putting "bedroom" language in Christine's "mind-words" without explaining how a woman steeped in the Puritanism of American Christianity with all of it's sexual hang-ups could be able to "think" in those terms without an explanation of how she "opened up" sexually. This, very likely, sounds "picky" to you, but it provided the only "jarring" note to my reading of your story, By the way, although I haven't submitted to the Lit site, I subscribe strongly to the last paragraph of your bio and wish that there were more attendance among readers to the courtecies for the printed word. Perhaps, plagerism is both the ultimate complement and insult.

Please, keep writing; you do excellent work!

DWhiteDWhiteover 15 years ago
Amazing

I've so far read 3 of your stories and I must say that you can expect a comment from me on every one because you are an amazing writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TRULY EROTIC

YOUR STORY IS TRULY EROTIC. KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story

You've done a great job of combining the mysticism and the eroticism. Its beautiful. I think you captured the spirit of the Indian story writers, who have great ideas, but lack in writing skills.

peter8124peter8124over 14 years ago
Most Awesome!!

Most Awesome! The story is just so awesome. You are gifted in writing incest stories. After reading it, I just wish that I was there in the chamber witnessing the incestual fuck. I can literally feel the very essence of love between a son and his mother especially during the first penetration. Oh, how wonderful and outflowing of intimate love! I also wish I can bring more mothers and sons to that chamber to allow them experiencing this wonderful gift.

Incestual marriage & babies! You've ended the story so well - my favourite part to read sons marrying mothers and making babies from this wonderful union

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Erudite erotic composition

Superb verbiage and glittering imagination. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Masterpiece from the Master

Wonderful, I think it is one of your best stories, Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A beautiful story.

Very well written. Sweet, hot and loving. I gave it a five. One small error.... If only five years have passed since the night her son impregnated her, their daughter can't yet be five years old.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Getting predictable

Seems every mother/son story from this writer the Mother has BIG tits and the Son a BIG dick. Not sure what that says about the writer, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh, Wow!

I am a man who is getting on in years and most of my sexual experience of late is in re-living the past and the great sex over the years. Nothing ever made me hotter than to sense or hear expressed the burning need and desire from a mate. This story feeds right into my sweetest and hottest memories of occasions when a woman, or girl, seemed to want sex with me even more than I wanted it with them.

I suppose that's just male ego but whatever it is it made this story very very exciting to me. Thanks

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

Dude, you really come up with original and great ideas for your stories. This one certainly has its mystique, and the way it was resolved, while expected, was nicely delivered. Keep them coming! Thanks a lot once again. ^__^

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good "fucking" story! lol...

was a real nice story, totally loving and faithful all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I looked at it after you asked us to...

Just not a style that interests me so I just skimmed it, skipped the details. I am sure it is a good story judging by the other comments. Keep writing.

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
I know the gender of the author

It has to be a male. Reason I think this is the breast size of the mother in this story. Only a male would put her breast as 40DD. To me that is gross overly sized.

You clearly seem intellegnet but ignorant on breast sizes. Let me demonstrate. Dolly Parton's breast size it DD. Jennifer Love Hewitt's breast size during 'Ghost Whisperer' is size C. Now I ask you which you like better, Dolly's breast or Jennifer's breast? I like Jennifer's better. (sorry Dolly). Have you read where Dolly has back problems because her back cant support the weight of her breast. That is another problem big breasted women have.

The average breast size is size B until after childbirth then it increases slightly to size C.

I think its rude to women everywhere to put enphasis like this story did on big breast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have a beautiful mind

and this is a lovely story. Please kep writing. I love it!

jayzeebjayzeebalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I wouldn't have read it had you not mentioned about it in Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 1 and it was a pleasure reading it. So you a not a shameless plug rather good that you mentioned it or I wouldn't have read it. Nice work mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Loved the story!!

Thank you, excelent read :)

sailncaptsailncaptabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

So erotic and long in building up to the ultimate climax. Very imaginative writing, please write more of this style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

I am an indian.. and I must say, great story... keep it up.. and do visit sometime...

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
Wow! what a piece of writing!!!!

YOu captured it all. a fine piece of eortic writing of course!

octabrainoctabrainabout 10 years ago

A masterpiece as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again

Well, once more my mind betray's me with the lie that I thought. I read your stories and I think, "this is his best work' , and read another only to be proven wrong. I wish I had been given your immagination and gift for storytelling. This is a beautiful story of Love reincarnated in the son. The Well of Life reincarnated in the womb of a woman past child-bearing age and their union. The blessing of a Goddess who does not forget Her promise, even to an outsider who is an unbeliever. The regeneration of a tiny, seemingly insignificant, village. The dissolution of a barren marriage. And a story of love and friendship. I am the son, and though I know nothing of Danteshwari, I have been the one Blessed to know a love that I knew in my heart would remain unrequited forever. Maybe Danteshwari bestows Her gifts in America also. We are not all heathens and sometimes need help. Thank you AhabScribe. Only one suggestion. When referring to God, of whatever culture or belief system, spell the God with a capital letter. It is important. I don't have a 'little g' God. And the Goddess Danteshwari of this story is a 'capital G & D' God.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
a powerful combination

but I am not sure this one was for me. It was almost a bit too much of the mystical. It also left me with a few too many unanswered questions. For example, how did the sons know to be there. Yes they had their own dream, but was there a "guide" to lead them to a cleansing pool with their own oil, and who prepared them for the coming ceremony? ???

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 10 years ago
Just where did u come up with this ? A Classic !!!

Soooo original and flowing- I could not anticipate the next turn of the storyline !

I wish I could express my stories half as well !! I especially love the steady build up you expertly weaved into this one. I read constantly [ erotica as well as sf and mystery ] and you are now an all time favorite author so I personally would appreciate any further offerings !

kindest regards,

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mr. A does it again

With a story that's both lyrically beautiful and ball-clutchingly hot. Most readers will think that young Jeff is the lucky one. After all, he gets his big hard cock up the same wonderful hole he came out of any old time he feels the urge. For lots and lots of boys that's a dream come true. Face it, nothing can ever get a boy's cock as hard as his own mother's cunt. Fucking his own mother, the boy feels that his young cock is safe and protected and cherished, embraced by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. When Jeff blows his young balls and shoots mom full of his creamy semen, he knows that this is the best that life has to offer. But--lets not forget that Christine, his mother, is lucky too. She has her darling baby boy back up where he started out, baby boy's pumping his mother's mommy-hole with all his youthful energy and strength and wild enthusiasm, and he's giving her the by far best cums of her life. When Jeff unloads his hot and very potent balls and shoots a tsunami of sperm up inside her, both he and Christine know that that's exactly where his precious sperm belongs. It's doing the job it's meant to do--Jeff's fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. I'm so glad that the two of them get married and live together, making more cute little incest-kids, permanent souvenirs of their hot incestuous fucks. That's what all the hunky, happy young lads of the village are doing, "carrying their mothers home alongside us." Like Jeff and Christine, all of them know the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Flawed but an okay trial effort.

It's good to try new things. It was a strange and awkward read so it never really got erotic. Too many unexplained things and too little interfacing between the mom-son pair. The usual hyper-dimensions of boobs and penises always amuse rather than excite. The goddess parts typed in all caps was really annoying. There must be another way to do that on this site. Some folks just do a triple star or something at the start to show a paragraph in 'dream time' or a flashback and any imagined voices.

Kudos for trying a mystical method of bring together a mom and son for another twist. I gave three stars.

victorious123459876victorious123459876over 8 years ago
It was, OK

I guess my problem was the whole mysticism. It was just so different from your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Good

I've read this many times, but it is always new to me. Christine is indeed a good mother, and unknowingly a true daughtrer of India. It is amazing how you portray a mood of inevitability about theit joining, rather than just being horney and available to each other. She has tried to be good or at least honorable in all things. She has tried to be a good and faithful wife and mother. She is an accomplished teacher, probably because she has approached her task with a different attitude than her husband has his own. And though it seems as if her faith has betrayed her, she seeks solace and advice in the very scriptures that her husband has unconciously used to distance himself from her. The way they come together while she is unaware of who 'he' is, but willing to accept her 'gift' is beautiful. The rite of their joining is a bit magical, but the epiloge is really good. It ties up the bundle neatly. The female Bengal Tiger is a good metaphor for Christine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it !

Again a master piece of yours !

5***** !

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully done!

Your imagination is truly wonderful! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding!

cuckold, cougar, and incest all in one story! outstanding!

SouthernMom001SouthernMom001over 5 years ago
One of the best stories

I loved the pagan mysticism associated with it.Also,at no point it sounded vulgar,childish or nasty.Beautiful portrayal of love and lust at its zenith,and in its purest form

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
I'm glad I took YOUR advice!!!

I Love your writings!!!! Even though Mother and Son is not my favorite, mainly because it seems so common and even "forced", that's not the right word as I don't mean rape or anything bad but more like it HAS to be. Oedipus be damned!

That being said while I usually read Brother's and Sister's, Uncle's and Niece's, Daughter's and Father's, and so one the stories I enjoy the most what ever the coupling's are the ones of Love, not just sex but of Passion and emotion Soulmate, true LOVE. Which is how I found you. I was reading one of your stories and in the author's note you mentioned this story... I have read most of what you have on here and I admit I was one that like you mentioned over looked this story. So, I decided to give it a go. I Love the imagery. the mysticism, the Love. I wish it didn't end the way it did. I wish you wrote about the five years you skipped I wish you wrote about the daughter learning from the elder about a celebration of the aging process beginning again as Mother and Son truly began to journey through Life as equals. I wanted it all.

So Thank YOU.

hyoboy81hyoboy81almost 5 years ago
Part 2?

Any chance of Part 2? Great story!

It would be even hotter if you can add more fucking descriptions and even the mother arranging more women for her son as she herself can make love with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story, but just 4 stars.

One huge turn off is the woman was too old!!! Should have been 8 to 10 years younger. I prefer 10. THAT HURT THIS STORY

Bigking1310Bigking1310over 3 years ago
Just love it

I just really live this story, i think this is one of the most loving story between mom and son i have ever read. And I have those feelings for my mom i guess it's really close to my heart . And it's my biggest dream in my life to marry her and have children whith her!

rathoderathodealmost 3 years ago
Good erotica

This is really one of the hottest story, The marriage life with his own mother is always a bliss, would like to know about mamatha and rutika life with thier sons also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing, thank you

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Story was interesting until the 40DD. That's where I stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to much of big breasts in your stories but 55ee takes the biscuit. Was it your mum, wife or daughter who had them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a woman has taken her son's virginity, and she got pregnant by his very first cum in woman's body.

brave! that's the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should rewrite this story, but this time from jeff's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Danteshwari was able to keep her from aging, but not from having pooch on her stomach and saggy breasts? come on, Ahab, you can do better than that!

hyoboy81hyoboy818 months ago

great story! it would have been better if you added the scene of her screaming in pain as she gives birth to jeff's incestuous half-daughter/half-sister children!

RumpledSkilledStillRumpledSkilledStill7 months ago

Credit owed to a bold, tantric-minded writer. I feel less alone, led on to love, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous