All Comments on 'The Marriage Ch. 02'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
excellent

This is moving along nicely - please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Keep the story moving. These 2 chapters were good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I Didn't Read This Part Because She Has Ended Any Kind Of Relationship THEY Can Hope To Have. She has a secret a gender that will destroy the kingdom. This is the end.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
A Fine Story

His mother is lacking in wisdom and is playing at one-upmanship. The Prince should not let things shake down a bit before making a further intervention. Everyone except his mother bowed to the inevitable, but she put the alliance in danger. The marriage of state suggested here reflects the kindest possible variation on the theme.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
Mom was just being a Mother and Queen

I think you missed something, Bruce.

The queen was acting on what she knew. She saw Angelica setting something up that was very dangerous to her son and their honor. She did not know about Angelica's lover or of the plan to get them together. She still saw the marriage as something other than it would be. Talking to Alia and trying to get her help in saving Cayden from whatever plan there was makes sense. Telling Alia the 'truth' about how things would be once the marriage was complete was likely just what the queen believed. She may well have been trying to spare the girls later pain.

Did it hurt people? Yes. But she did nothing that was not in what she would have seen as the best interest of each person and the kingdom. Isn't that about all you can ask of a person? So far this is a story that has no bad guys. At least not that we have met. The Wolf and Uri are waiting in the background to fill those roles I suspect.

Thanks DC. Another wonderful read.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
Addicting!

I am so addicted to this story, DC!! You have a talent for grabbing the reader right away. Thank you for your efforts. I look forward to the next chapter!

MastersWench

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Everyone is making decisions for Cayden best on what they think is best for him and the kingdom. I understand the forced marriage but some of the other stuff his mother and his fiance has done went too far.

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Different times

ResidentWeavil is spot on and DreamCloud is once again right on track with a great story. The times were different and it wasn't about what you wanted, it was about protecting the kingdom. That was your focus and your duty. Without the additional knowledge of Angelica's parallel relationship the queen was doing her duty by looking after the interests of the kingdom by trying to get Alia to walk away. I have no doubt the queen (and king) will see things differently with full knowledge of the situation. Such are the pitfalls of appearances, protocol, secrets, and hidden agendas. The true threats will come from outside the kingdom. One way or another, I suspect Uri will come around if he knows an alliance is secured and there is a mutually beneficial understanding.

Nice twist with Angelica. In Part 1 I figured it was either something with her brother or another woman but went with brother initially because of intermarriages at the time to keep a close reign on the royalty thing. The way it is turning out makes for the possibility of a much more functional and amicable ruling situation. Kudos.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago
"Return To the Thrilling Days of Yesteryear."

That was the opening title of a radio show called the lone ranger which I listened to many many years ago. I think that will be true for the story we are reading now.

I refer to my comment of chapter 1 when I mentioned food. I was expecting an entrée in this chapter but instead I find we get another appetizer. This looks like a great read and a wonderful story. I like the way you are handling the plot so far and look forward to more.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
Well, well, well....

I did not expect this situation. I'm now curious as to where this is going.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
Well, well, well....

I did not expect this situation. I'm now curious as to where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Intriguing to say the least! This tome is making some extremely interesting twists and turns! Great job keeping it interesting, Mr. Dream cloud!

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieabout 9 years ago
I knew it!

While reading the first part, I got the feeling that Angelica is lesbian because of the way she complimented Alia. I even thought at first that she and Cayden will be rivals for the affections of Alia but I guess I didn't get that part right. lol

I love this story. Very well written and unusual. My favorite character for now is Angelica. lol

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

Knocked another out of the park. Very well done,

winealittlewinealittleover 8 years ago
Dear timlauder...

Your comment made me laugh so hard I spit my water out! Talking of God, judging others, and then sitting back and reading on Literotica...LITEROTICA...too f*** funny!

To DreamCloud...your book is amazing and very well written! Thanks for sharing : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gets Better and then Better Still.

This tale you are weaving is so enjoyable. Please keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun. Can hardly wait for Cayden and Angelica's first fuck. It will be almost as exciting as . . .

Cayden and Mylle's first fuck. But nothing will top Angelica and Alia's first fuck. That will stop time, especially when all these first fucks happen on the same night, in the same bed. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Missed that one...

Okay so Angelica isn't Uri. In my defense though I thought she, Angelica, might be him, Uri, to have a relationship with another woman. Close but no cigar...

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Stunning Chapter

I need to read plus before more comments.

5* for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was partly right

being right or mostly right feels good R.W.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Delicious 😋

I am with them enjoying every entanglement.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
The suspense! ...

Terrific chapter for character development as well as showing the love between Alia & Cayden.

I look forward to continuing chapters.

Thank you

LuckyMMLuckyMMalmost 6 years ago
As Was said before: Delicious 😋

Delicious 😋

I am with them enjoying every entanglement.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 5 years ago
You are a spell weaver

A good continuation of the story. I will read on. Thank you.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...

I am speechless, this story has me on the edge of my seat (well if you could call a bed a seat).

Author, you have done above excellent in the writing. No other story has had me this invested so early on or have me comment on it.

Bravo :)

- Shaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

You got me hooked. On to the next chapter! Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lol. Yep, his royal wimpiness defended the wench without a single shred of evidence. Romance my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now the story gets interesting. On to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous