All Comments on 'The Marriage Counselor Ch. 01'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
Under where? Underwear, not underware.

You could use a editor. That assumes that this story appeals to you, which in my case, it doesn't. Pathetic wimp husbands just have no appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disappointed...

Thought that this might actually be a dialog that discussed real issues in troubled marriages. Instead, it was, well, drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You really are a sick fuck.

Please stop. Don't write anymore you are just making a fool of your self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously?

Okay, I normally do not leave negative comments, but this was just beyond bad. No counselor would ever act like that. They'd be arrested or at least sued within a couple of complaints. Your characters were pathetic and completely unrealistic in every sense. The only way this could possibly be redeemed would be to make this have been a role-play where the wife brings a friend in to role-play with her submissive husband. At least THAT would have given the story some redeeming value, though not much.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Believe it or not

I found this amusing. As I am a psychologist and have a practice. I found this to be hilarious. A councilor would never allow their emotions to show in the way that you have portrayed this one. And yes should a session have gone this way, the councilor would be looking at loss of license and probable law suits. You the author should actually go see one I know that one of us can help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pathetic

Wow. This story is pathetic, and there is a number of grammar and spelling errors as well. There is not a hint of reality in this story. This should have been in “Humor and Satire.” There is not a professional counselor or psychologist that would conduct a session in such a manner. In reality the wimp would have the lawyer across the street from the counselor’s office making him wealthy or she would be concerned, as unstable as he is, he may return with a “big gun” to express his dissatisfaction. He could have the lawyer plea him, “innocent on the grounds of temporary insanity.” Are there really males, notice I didn’t say man or men, like the husband in this story? If so, they must be a mama’s boy and they should get a sex change operation. Please don’t write anymore chapters to this story

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
as they say

you call this a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I often wondered

I often wondered where village idiots go to - now I know, they try to write stories here

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please...

Dont continue this... Story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you are a moron

take your wimp ass shit writing and get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh, please!

Indeed, I'm trying to remember a more pathetic story ever posted in this category, and coming up with a complete blank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lol, lol

It reads as if you were writing about yourself. Do you do windows too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think the term is pathetic.

This story might have been passable as satire, but it would take the equivalent of a sex change operation to make this story into one. When a story seems as though it can be improved, I try to make constructive suggestions to indicate how it might be made better. But honestly, I see no way to improve a zero (any number multiplied by it remains zero). There are no redeeming features to this tale and I don't think it can be improved. I recommend starting over with a new story. As others stated, the plot, the grammar, the writing in general were all poor. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Maybe it has depth

Maybe there will be more to this story than meets the eye. Maybe the character development will start. Maybe the grammar and syntax will improve.

Oh, heck. Maybe monkeys will fly, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry I didnt realize this was a gay story or

I would not have started to read it. I will say one thing tho, in many states marriage counselors are licensed and anyone acting this way would quickly be sued and lose their license to practice. Perhaps your next chapter will deal with the man in jail with his new loves after blowing away the wife and the counselor in their lesbian love tryst. If you are into humiliation to this extent can a suicide wish be far off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuck

You have written some of the worst shit on here, I will never try to read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
shit

shitshitsit

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stollen from Bonnie Taylor's story! Write

your own story and ideas don't take other peoples.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
story

only a couple questions, why did she marry him, and why did he marry her? I think that will solve this mystery.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

it was a good story because it was meant to titillate the reader, not educate them to the viability of the professions involved. A story is meant to capture the reader into the emotional, and reality of the possibility of it, which the author has obviously done, after reading the comments.

I liked it because it showed a devoted husband, although his equipment was small, he still loves his wife. It also showed what some wives do, as she has lovers on the side already, and he didn't even know. I could say she is a typical woman, but I wont, because I don't know that many women, just the ones I've been acquainted with. As a fantasy, I liked it, as a reality, it sucked. her next lover may have a STD, or take everything he has in the bank, ruin his future life. The wife doesn't care, as long as she gets that big dick. When everything is gone, and the lover finds someone else, assuming the poor hubby is still alive, he'll probably divorced living on food stamps, in a cardboard box, but that's ok, because the wife will be in a gutter somewhere, disease ridden, rotting, still thinking about all that big cock.

Good job author, you were able to raise my emotional state. on to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!MINUS 5*!!!

Only a real insane author can write such a crap!!!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
A simple story...doesn’t need anymore.

The story was good nearly all the way. A man with a small penis was getting the humiliation he dreamed of. It would have gone better if the counsellor had recommended a chastity cage to cure his ejaculation and allow him to become proficient with his tongue. As it was, his wife was very sharp and said that she had lovers already and also her contempt for him was obvious. She had missed the chance to try to do anything for him,as I suggest, and has made it plain that she does not care for him at all.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Does

Does anyone else dislike this.POS author as much as.I.do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous