All Comments on 'The Marriage Counselor Ch. 02'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
possibly the most riduculous drivel

this is possibly the most singularly retarded story i have read on this site, and that is quite a statement. this belongs in bdsm not loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Insane

Totally and completely insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Insane

Totally and completely insane

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
lol

after the last time...i didnt even read i just scanned ...nothing at all...not realistic....i have to figure it is a woman that is so mad at what a man has done to her that she is getting her revenge by attempting to take her hostilities out on men in general...consider the source and just dont read anything by her again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boss

Boss you haven't been baked long enough - a couple of hours at say 800 degrees Celsius should do the trick - maybe then we would be rid of this crap writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Words can NOT describe how BAD this is!

I won't even try. Just go away baker boss. Go back to that stone you crawled out from under and take your selfish bitch of a wife with you!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 15 years ago
LOL...you guys just don't get it.

There really are men who enjoy being abused mentally. It excites them and I'm sure this story would excite them. If it doesn't excite you, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
tina take the panties off and put the boxers back

on. Its you that dont understand men. Men dont play like this, little boys might but women that marry overgrown little boys they should realize that arent capable of satisfying men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Talk about male bashing!!!

This so called story is just a farce. Even Bonnie Taylor wouldn't rate this low as a writer. It's hard to believe that creeps like you exist in this world. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why read it then???

It amazes how many people read thesetype of stories and then they complain about the subject? Why do you dumbasses read the stories if you don't like the idea? Great Story! There are several other types of stories on this site, go read one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I hope that you continue with many more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
crap

crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF!!

God this site really needs a cuckhold catagory for worthless trash like this to go in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Long?

Have you been a eunich? This shit is obviously written by someone with the testosterone level of a rock. Did this Marriage Counselor get her degree from Bust-His-Balls U.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, please keep writing, forget the readers who dont like it. please keep writing for the readers who like it. i love this story. i hope it will go at least 10 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Married to Same Man in Story

Many men don't want to admit their "equipment" is small and doesn't really satisfy their wives. Bob was my first lover and he is only around 3" hard! I found out that many men are true men and have 6" - 8" cock and that is very nice. I loved your story because it helps expose what many women have to live with and to what extremes they have to go to for the pleasure they deserve. Please continue and finish this story . . . I know my husband is a much better creme pie eater and cock sucker than he has ever been a man/husband caring for my needs. I don't mind chatting about these events with other women and those men that need direction like in this story. Susan (susanwatergate@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The 'woman' who wants people to contact her

About her cuckolded and wimp husband? What the fuck are you on lady? If you hav eno respect for someone if you know longer have any feelings for them or if they don't satisfy you any more. Then for fucks sake let them go! Let them live thier own live without a selfish bitch like you! Let grow some fucking balls, in fact these days there are operations that can enlarge a prick so you don't need to make aslut of your self, but then you don't give shit about his feelings do you? Jesus christ there are some really fucked up people on this site. and lady you are top of the tree! I would advize everybody to ignore this woman she is a danger to men every where! Just like this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
looks like he needs to buy two new ropes

With two new ropes he could hang both of those stone cold heartless sluts. They would look good dangling from a tree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If you dont like it why be so rude...

To those people who go over the top, a hint !

Take your neurosis out somewhere else, some enjoy this theme, me for example, so go fuck yourselves and get help for that anxiety about differences. Bye...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Heh

The only "neurosis" I see here is a sick fantasy that someone posted on the internet...topped with a few pervs that enjoy making another person subhuman. I don't find nazi shit like that erotic, but what do you expect from people who probably wish there were still slaves that could be beaten and subjugated? Demeaning others the way this author does is not erotic, it's just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can you spell emasculate?

what a load of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable!!!!

The complete degradation of the male, nothing more and nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Author is an ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
silly

He was silly for sticking around and wanting to be with that woman. Humiliation, compounded. Get out and away from them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unbelievably stupid

First, that under any circumstances a therapist would be involved in something like this. And second, that you assume he had no sense of pride or self respect and would accept the position of being used by a egocentric, self centered woman. He's getting a divorce and moving on. No other possible ending is realistic. And even for a fictional story, there has to be a thread of reality. This sorry story has none.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
You Moron

Selling your soul to stay married is no life. The "I'll do anything" statement will only bring you heart ache and misery. Your marriage is over. Call her bluff, leave!! You'll be much happier. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So divorce is a given

A lawsuit against the counselor is a slam dunk. She's through in her practice. And let the wife put a cage on him. While he's waiting, hide some assets and get organized with the divorce lawyer. The minute she puts a cage on him, call the Cops. Do you know it's illegal to put someone in a cage? It's considered sexual assault? So his wife is going to jail. While she's there, divorce her, keep 90% of the marital assets in the divorce and move on. Next time, look for a woman that might actually love and respect you. This one was a complete bitch. Of course some men might take another approach and either sell her to a Mexican whorehouse or just bury her body in a shallow grave. This was a complete trainwreck. Total garbage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bake

I would like to bake this boss. An apple in his mouth and a Louisville Slugger up his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous