All Comments on 'The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 02'

by NancDance

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
very nice indeed

so enjoying this story and I hope you keep going with it. Lots more to do yet for young Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved this story. Can't wait to read more. Hope he knocks up all his sisters.

NancDanceNancDanceover 7 years agoAuthor
Ideas for 3rd chapter

So after uploading this last chapter I've realized that I maybe rushing some of this story. I'm going to try and flush out the next one with more details on the girls and Sam and hopefully I can bring it all together by the end.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Excellent

They should move over sea's somewhere the whole family like NZ or a polygamous country and all the sisters can become Sam's joined wives.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
more please

will the twins be next?

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindover 7 years ago
Fun

I've found this to be really enjoyable so far. I really like stories where the man knocks his ladies up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not credible, not erotic not well written

Rachel is 24. She would be mature like her mother and not have very short ( pubic) hair on account of sexual immaturity. The family are obviously all very stupid. The father is described early on as "estranged" but he pops back for his cellphone. The plot is ludicrous.

And the amount of sloppy writing / spell checking is amazing. Grinded not ground etc. Don't you ever check your work? Really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Sooooooooooooo tell us annony it's chapter 2 why are you still here?

Because you fucking loved the story and just want to piss off the writer and others. Try putting flowers on your dead wife's grave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story line

I just loved it. Stories of son making mother preg. and fucking sisters is a great story. I think he should get all 3 of his sisters preg too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey, Anon

Just give Nanc time! She will probably have every female in their family pregnant from Sam's juicy cock!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Why Not!!

Bring some Cousins and Aunts into the Fold. It would be appropriate with the Name for him to Branch out and bring more of the Family Females into the Family way. His Mother and Father should have family that live farther away. and couldn't make it to Dads funeral but come out to say their Condolences. and for Sam to Knock Up.

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingabout 7 years ago
More Please

Lived it. Eager to read the next chapter. Perhaps Nancy and Rachel will nourish San with their milk and present the twins to him for breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
horny aussie

LOVED IT !!!!!! and can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that Sam gets the twins pregnant and maybe with mum for another baby or quads if possible, maybe put in the chapter that Rachel's having more than one baby as well. Maybe you could get grandma in the act as well.

racheljane1984racheljane1984about 7 years ago
keep this going

This is a great story, I hope you write more chapters.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Come on

It has been almost 2 months since this was uploaded, and we're all eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

NancDanceNancDanceabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait

I've started the 3rd story and First part is coming along nicely. Nancy is 9 months pregnant and they are all out in the pool. Because of her size and swollen breast she decides to take her top off in front of all her kids.

The twins are embarrassed and can't believe their mom but Rachel joins her. After a while of teasing and having fun the twins agree to join them but only if Sam covers his eyes. Sam agrees but after closing his eyes for only a few seconds he opens them and is treated to a gorgeous view of beautiful breasts of all shapes in sizes...

That's what I have so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yes please

Good flow. Good to see action all around. Everyone with everyone.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well!!

From what you have said with Mom being 9 months along Rachel should be starting to miss her periods. Then the Twins should be about to Graduate when they find out Little Brother gave Mom and Rachel their Babies. and they can admit the fact No Man has stayed very long is they measured them against their brother.

settledseassettledseasabout 7 years ago
Wonderfully done

Very nice and sweetly done. I think all the hints and manner of the characters. Are just right. You are very good at displaying the story with such a sultry flare.

Thank you

NancDanceNancDanceabout 7 years agoAuthor
3rd Story Ready for Editing

Looking for an interested editors to polish up my third entry. Please message me if you are willing :)

Larkfield61Larkfield61about 7 years ago
A good follow up

Once again the story flowed well. Good theme, looking forward to the next.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful second chapter!

Very well done! Thank you!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 7 years ago
"The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 02:" - Eighteen Year Old Youngest Child/Son, Samuel Martin and Forty-four Year Old Widowed Mother (of Three Daughters and One Son), Nancy Martin and Twenty-four Year Old Daughter, Rachel Martin and Twenty Year Old Twin Daught

"NancDance" has continued the ultimate fable of a widowed mother and her eighteen year old teenage son's illicit, incestuous love, and their relationship into enlarging their family by impregnating mother Nancy with his first child (mother Nancy's fifth child and first grandchild). There is now a probability that young Sam has also impregnated his oldest sibling, twenty-four year old sister Rachel, as they consummate their incestuous relationship in their mother's bed, as she encourages and abets the union and possible parenthood for Sam's second love-child with his sister's first impregnation.

For those of us avid incest loving, impregnating of the blood-kin female relative, this story has the ideal elements, contexts and themes--in spades!! Reader's could possibly "bet the farm" that, before the story is complete, young Sam will also become a father for the third and fourth times as he impregnates his twenty year old twin sisters, Tiffany and Allison (Ali). For myself, I await the continuing incestuous love-fest saga of the Martin Family. We forlorn and longing readers can only fantasize about how lucky Sam is, including mother Nancy, and sisters Rachel, Tiffany and Ali, as we weep, wish and "spank our meat" (males and females) for not having such fantastic opportunities in our lives.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 7 years ago
Great reading

Getting really interesting now

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Why would Rachel ask Rachel

Where Robbie was taking Rachel on their date?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Great story

Two down, two to go. Can’t wait for the next chapter

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 02:" - Forty-four Year Old Widowed other of Four, Nancy Martin and Eighteen Year Old Youngest Child/Son, Samuel Martin, Twenty-four Year Oldest Child, Daughter Rachel and Twenty Year Old Twin Daughters, Tiffany and Allison. Surprisingly, I've only read this epic story previously almost three (3) years ago. As usual, 'NancDance' stories are like aged wine, they really do get better with aging! I'm not into threesomes nor moresomes, but with the characters being of the same, blood-kin family the realty is believable, acceptable definitely more erotic! Mother Nancy is proud, even extremely thankful that her son is her lover, paramour and father of her future children; she's even eager to provide her baby-making pussy available to him any time. 'NancDance' has the feelings, compassion and integrity to write such great stories. In one word.....MORE!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Definitely not disappointed, again well done. The only critique I have is that it was too short. I would have liked one or two more pages of your splendid writing. Another 5 stars!!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

It feels rushed but good nonetheless. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While the story, especially this part, is hot, I just don't like Sam.

He seems stupid, like a mindless sex toy.

Perhaps it's the lack of dialog from him, he comes across as less than bright.

I don't think the author fleshed out his character at all.

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroixover 1 year ago

too focused on mom for chapter that says trying to knock uo older sis

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sam is one lucky super dude hope Rachel has ber baby and Nancy has her baby and maybe even the twins will have babies he is 1 lucky dude great-great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would Rachel stay with that dumbass boyfriend for so long? That was the least believable part of this whole story so far. I mean there were red flags immediately but she kept on going? She was after more than just a fuck right, so why is she staying with that complete asshat instead of moving on and trying to find someone that is actually good for her? Well he's gone now so whatever, but it just seemed like a real stretch of the imagination that she'd stay with him.

Anyway, 2 down, 2 to go :) The twins seem very enamoured with Sam now so I guess it shouldn't be too hard to get them. I wonder if they're still virgins (Sam wondered this too at some point). Would be special to take their "virgtwinity".

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 month ago

"The Martin Family's Sire Ch.02:" - Forty-four Year Old Widowed Mother of a son and three daughters (which includes a set of twins), Nancy, and the luckiest male and son-- on the planet...Eighteen Year Old Samuel.

This being, at least, my fourth (today being 24 March 2024), my previous reading was three years ago; I'm as much awed and enamored, and appreciative as when I first read the story over seven years ago.

In my heart I hope that all is well with writer/author 'NancDance" since it's been about seven years since her last posted story (at least here on 'Literotica') although she did, about the same time, make several comments on this thread, that she was working on Chapter 03.

Her stories are PURE incest! Her story themes and plot do not venture into any aspects outside the incest and taboo genre, and a close knit family that makes every-more efforts to bring out the love and respect of mother, son and three daughters have for none other! All factors considered, my heart flutters, swells and feels gratitude for 'NancDance' and her writing efforts and abilities. NO ONE appreciates her efforts and writing abilities, characterizations and their roles, dialogue and plots and themes, than myself!!! She's an ANGEL...and the Lord of Incest and her writing proves it! I pray that she has the opportunity and ability to continue her short-lived writing's her on 'Literotica'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous