The Martin's Family Sire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Nancy cried out.

As the tempo of Sam's assault increased, Nancy's swollen tits and belly jiggled in response. Sam was about to erupt inside his mother when suddenly they heard yelling outside. Nancy scanned the street and then recognized the voice. It was Rachel. She was holding her cheek and Robbie was yelling at her.

"Sam quick! I think Robbie just hit Rachel!"

Quickly Sam threw on his clothes and ran down stairs. His cock still coated in his mother's love juices. By the time Nancy finally made it outside, Sam and Robbie were fighting in the middle of the street. Nancy's heart sank when she saw Sam bleeding from the side of his head. She tried to yell for someone to stop them but she felt faint instead lowered herself onto the front door's steps. Rachel and the twins quickly made their way to their mother to check if she was alright. Meanwhile the fight raged on.

The Martin girls looked in despair as Robbie threw punch after punch at Sam. Most missed but some did manage to connect. Robbie was older by almost a decade and Sam struggled with Robbie's larger size. However, as the fight carried on Robbie faded and soon Sam had the upper hand. Robbie tried throwing a kick but Sam caught it and threw him to the ground. Immediately, Sam was on top of him raining punches all over him. It wasn't until neighbors finally stepped in that the punishment subsided. Sam was practically pried off Robbie's curled up body by the time it as all over.

"If you ever touch my sister again I'll fucking kill you!! You hear me!!" Sam yelled, fuming with rage.

Sam's voice cut through the air and everyone who heard him, believed every word of his threat. In his current state, his hate made him more devil than man and everyone gave him a wide berth.

The Martin girls were trembling from the ordeal but were in awe of Sam as he walked back towards them. They had never seen him so angry. It scared them but also made them realize how much he was ready to sacrifice for them. He had a cut on his eyebrow and another on his lip but he shooed his sisters' concerns away when they tried to tend to him. Instead he helped his mother up and brought her inside the house.

Later that evening, after the fireworks had gone off, the Martin family reflected on the day's events.

"Sam, you're so freaking crazy. We didn't even see you coming until... BAM! There you were flying through the air like Superman or something." Ali said still amped up and excited from watching the fight.

She had always been a bit of tomboy when it came to fights and now that she had seen her brother in a real one, she couldn't shut up about it. Meanwhile Tiffany sat by Rachel and rubbed her back. The whole ordeal had left her shaking and her eyes were red from crying. The reason Robbie had slapped her, she later explained, was because she tried to cut him off from drinking any more. Robbie hit her and was in the middle of telling her what she could and could not do when Sam tackled him from the side.

Ali was about to recount the entire blow by blow when Nancy cut her off.

"Ali, I think that's enough excitement for today. How about we all clean up and head up to bed."

"Poor Sam head is probably throbbing." she said as she inspected the injury under the ice pack.

Sam wasn't aware of his injuries at first. It was until well after they had pulled him off his sister's scumbag of a boyfriend that he felt the throbbing in his head.

The entire family headed up to their bedrooms. Nancy asked Rachel if she wanted to sleep in her bed, given all the trauma she had endured. Rachel accepted her mother's offer and made her way to her bedroom. The twins bounded off into their room talking about how badass Sam had been. They reenacted the fight scene until they were finally in their beds. Sam on the other hand found himself completely spent. He brushed his teeth and was slowly treading towards his bedroom when he heard his mother call out from her room.

"Sam come in here real quick."

Sam crept into the dark room.

"Come lay with us for a little while," Nancy whispered again.

Sam slowly lifted the sheets and crawled into bed next to Rachel.

"Sam, I'm so sorry I got you stuck in that mess. I still haven't thanked you for saving me. I'm sorry you got hurt ..." She was unable to finish her sentence and instead started crying again.

Sam and Nancy both embraced her.

"You don't have to thank me Rae. You're my older sister and I wouldn't let anyone hurt you."

Sam went to kiss her cheek but instead he landed on her mouth. Rachel kissed him back and held him there. Before long Rachel and Sam were quietly making out tears still streaming down Rachel's face. Sam pressed himself against her and stabbed his hardon against her thigh. In the past that may have unsettled her but given what had happened and her vulnerable state, she welcomed the feeling of her younger brother's erection.

"Could you hold me until I got to sleep?" Rachel asked Sam.

"Sure sis," Sam replied.

Rachel rolled over and felt her mother reaching out to hold her hand.

Sam scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms around her. He breathed in the perfume of her hair and grinded his cock against the cleavage of her butt.

Sam was tired but the thought of fucking Rachel gave him renewed strength. Sam wondered what his mother's thoughts were at the moment. He didn't want to anger her but his loins yearned for his sister. After a few minutes of pretending to be asleep. Sam pulled his shorts down and proceeded to do the same with Rachel's booty shorts. Rachel felt Sam preparing behind her as he rubbed some spit onto the fat mushroom head of his cock. He slowly started rubbing it between Rachel's butt crack until he made his way down to her warm pussy lips. Sam took note that unlike Nancy's mature pussy, which had a decent amount of hair around it, Rachel's pussy had very short hair. After having explored the outside of her lips for some time, Sam angled his throbbing cock into position and pushed inside his older sister.

Nancy eyes and ears strained in the dark room to make sense of what was happening in front of her. She was still holding Rachel's hand when she felt the bed slowly starting to move back and forth. It was at that moment that she knew her son was now fucking her daughter. There was an pang of jealousy that coursed through her but it quickly passed. A carnal part of her didn't want to share Sam, he was after all her lover and the father of her next child. However, a motherly part of her, ached to give Rachel what she needed. And what she needed now was the love of a man that cared for her.

Sam gradually sped up his thrusts. Rachel tried to slow him down by reaching back with her one free hand but soon she realized it was hopeless to hide what they were doing from her mom. Sam was now freely and loudly claiming her pussy and there was nothing to be done.

"You guys are going to wake the twins up if you keep that up," they heard Nancy whisper to them.

Rachel's tensed up at the sound of her mother's voice but Sam continued to plunge his meaty cock into her.

"Mom, I... I ..."

"It's okay Rae, let your brother show you how much he loves you. After all, he did take a beating for you today" Nancy said as she reached down between Rachel's legs. She felt Sam's slick cock going in and out of her. Her own pussy tingled when she felt how wet Rachel's pussy had become.

Nancy continued to play with Rachel's pussy as Sam labored behind her, sawing away at his sister's plump bottom and neglected pussy.

"God mom, it feels so good... I can't ... I can't believe how good he feels," Rachel moaned.

"That's it baby, keep giving to her. Your sister deserves to know how a real man treats his women."

Sam reached around Rachel and found his mother's awaiting pussy. Soon he was fingering her while fucking his sister.

After making his mother cum on his hand Sam threw all the sheets and blankets to the ground and rolled on top of Rachel, his cock still buried in her. He continued to fuck his sister now with full length, powerful strokes. Rachel yelped into her pillow as he bottomed out on top of her. She winced when Sam decided push even further even though he was already buried to the hilt. She hurt but felt good at the same time. She was in heaven.

Nancy walked across the bedroom and locked the door. She flicked on the light switch and looked back to see Sam's cock pummeling Rachel's juicy bottom. Nancy unconscionably licked her lips as she saw Sam's thick rod split Rachel open over and over again. It was now coated in their sweet love nectar. Nancy could also see that Sam's balls were swollen, probably from not having released earlier in the day. She was happy that Rachel would be the beneficiary of that backup. She made her way back onto the bed and rested next to her rutting offspring. The wet sounds coming from Rachel's pussy made Nancy's own pussy ache in desire.

Nancy couldn't' help herself and reached behind Sam and felt his heavy balls as they pressed against Rachel's sex. Sam slowed down as he felt the oncoming rush of a massive eruption from his cock. Rachel gasped when she felt her mother's hand slide down and rub her pussy. After a few seconds of not moving Sam's body began to tense up and shudder. Nancy slid her hand back between Sam and Rachel and felt Sam's thick cock between her fingers as it started pulsating and injecting thick amounts of cum into Rachel's ravaged pussy. Cum began to leak out the sides even though Sam was fully inside her. Rachel's own climax hit her like a freight train . She couldn't believe what was happening but every time she felt Sam pulse inside her, he body sent shock waves to her extremities. When Sam finally pulled out his spent cock he was exhausted and collapsed to one side of the bed. He fell asleep shortly after completely drained of energy and cum. The mother and daughter on the other hand were left rubbing each other's bodies in the afterglow.

"Mom I'm not on the pill..." Rachel said as she felt her mother's pregnant belly.

"Well, we can get you the morning after pill tomorrow if you like... or we can take our chances and see what happens " Nancy smirked mischievously.

"Who knows maybe you would like being a mom?" She continued.

"Uhh... I don't know about that mom. I'm not planning on having a baby anytime soon and I'm pretty sure Sam would freak out if I got pregnant by him."

"I don't know about that love. He was pretty happy when he knocked me up."

"You're kidding," Rachel asked incredulously.

"Nope. Not one bit honey. This is Sam's baby alright" Nancy said as she readjusted herself on the bed. Sam was now snoring next to her.

Rachel curled up next to her mother completely dumbfounded by what her mother had just told her. She drifted asleep wondering how many times Sam and her had done it on that very same bed. She also wondered what it would feel like to be pregnant. A primal calling had been unlocked and although she hadn't consciously decided her body had already released an egg and made it available to the million of Sam's sperm cells that now swam inside her.

NancDance
NancDance
1,522 Followers
12