All Comments on 'The Massage'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
magmamanmagmamanalmost 17 years ago
Much as I personally dislike the idea of incest

This story was well done, far better than most on this subject.

I liked the emotions overcoming the forbidden, believable in that both realized it could not continue.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
100

Perfect. Simple, believable, well written and beautiful.

Franglais71Franglais71almost 17 years ago
Very nice

Just wanted to say that I thought that the story was well put together and quiet erotic, you sure know how to use words,

Great work, look forward to read more of your input

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 17 years agoAuthor
I don't know who the idiot was...

That claimed this story has been on the internet for years (prove it!) But it is indeed an original. Anyone who knows me, whether it be as Many Feathers, or as Thesandman, will attest to the fact I have NEVER borrowed or used someone else's story. Lets face it, especially in this category, there's going to be a lot of similar stories. Obviously, whoever is calling me a liar, or a copy-cat, has been reading WAY too many of these kind of stories because they're all starting to sound and read the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My kind of story

I haven't bothered to comment on stories before but really wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed yours. So believable that it almost felt like it was being written from memory. And believable for the frankness of the emotions of the protagonists. I'm going to check out what else you have done

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
One of the most believable incest stories here

Many Feathers beautifully expresses genuine emotional love between these two characters, as well as their erotic passion for each other. From the innocent game played by the young boy to the conflicted desires of both parties now that he's mature, their emotions seem honestly realistic. As a certified massage therapist, I know from experience how a massage can start out innocently enough, then transition to becoming increasingly sensual and result in sexual satisfaction for one or both participants. This author is one of the most talented on Literotica, and I look forward to reading more of his massage stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Need More stories like this

A real meaningful story - worth reading.

It was erotic but also emotionally fufilling.

Incest is wrong but care and love isn't.

Congrats!

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 15 years ago
WOW!

DAMN, you had me.

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
Tasteful Incest?

Is there such a thing? If there is, this is it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5 = 100 = A+) BRAVISSIMO! BRAVISSIMO! This masterfully crafted story is very, very erotic & romantic...

Hi Many Feathers!

I LOVED THIS STORY OF YOURS. I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY.

The scene where his mom is lying on her stomach, and he realizes her panties are a THONG is PRICELESS!

• • •

I do not think that so-called Edipus Complex is a disorder.

I jonestly believe that each young man who does not have the hots for his mom should go for psychological assessment just in case.

• • •

My mom was a Rubenesque woman 5 ft. 8 1/2". She looked Dutch or Ukrainian (she was meither). Her body was very firm until she was in her early 60s... She had blue eyes... Her skin, which was very, very soft, always well hydrated by itself, & blemish-free, made her look 10 years younger.

I saw her naked only once. I saw her in her bra & panties countless times, but each time it felt like the first time.

Did i find my mom sexually attractive? Oh yes I did! I was sexually infatuated with her to the max and then some! She was in 80% of my sexual fantasies. That goes for jack -off fantasis too.

I was a good son, she was a good mother.

Nothing incestuous ever took place between my mom & me... except in my erotic fantasies.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A delicate subject

Presented with tact

Nicely Done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A bit of a sad story

Why stop with once? Almost cruel. The REALLY hurt this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed your story.,..

Sensitively written....

Never wanted to fuck my mother, but if I ever had.....it would have been a very similar story to what you have written.

You did it very well.

Thank you for a really pleasant read.

😊🙏🙏😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mom's massage

My mother used to get me to massage her like this too & although my fantasy never happened, I found this very believable.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous