All Comments on 'The Massage Ch. 02'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I hate cuck stories but I absolutely love sister, brother stories, Does that mean something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think you write very well. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW....

Just loved the story...1 and 2

if you would continue this...i would be thankful !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't usually rate or comment

Just wanna say incredible story would love to read more I don't get into the stories that have 20+ chapters and a chapter every 6 months great read thanks !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really!!

your a lightweight drinker yet drink at least 10/15 guinnesses and don't get drunk Really!! but the rest was worse even if you weren't drunk still shouldn't of drove car(and what if you were drunk still had car there to drive home) & then rape sister and she don't care a 2 for effort

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank for the comments

And thanks for reading my stories. It doesn't go unnoticed and it's much appreciated.

One thing to Anonymous, lighten up. It's just a story. Don't take what we write seriously regardless if it's true or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If you are going to comment!, I quote " still shouldn't of drove car..." What a pumpkin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave up after first paragraph

You published the first in this series two days ago...not two years ago. And you left a lucrative career in IT to become a paramedic? The continuity was lost in the first few sentences. If you can't follow a storyline, don't write a series.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To the most recent comment

That last comment was so dumb. First of all a story can have a second part that occurs two years later. This isn't the show 24 where it happens in real time for according to you I would have to wait two years to post the second part. Second I didn't say the character left IT I said the character tried EMS class and dropped out. Also I never said paramedic which requires a year of EMS experience plus classes that take place way beyond what they teach you in EMS class. Also physical therapists as well as IT guys have and still do EMS on the side.

In short if you are going to bash my story at least get your facts straight and provide a means so I can reply to you directly mr or mrs anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Some People.

Some people can't enjoy a story without some sort of criticism I personally thought the story was great I wasn't looking for errors in the English language or punctuality or that sort of thing.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Some People

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

so what my spelling is not so hot either . great yarn .well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Live4thebj

Don't listen to those negative post's! You are who you are, I loved the story. Who in this world hasn't driven a vehicle after 2 drinks or 10 drinks, its all the same. You are the man, I wish you would post about the next morning or any other incidents that happened! Awesome story..

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

You used confined where it should been confided. “An ounce of hair” is a poor metaphor and does not illustrate what I expect you intended for it to do. Don’t rely on ai for spelling and grammar checks. Find someone with a good grasp of grammar and literary devices, that will read it with a critical eye. Grammar and spelling aside, your story DOES NOT FLOW. You spend too long dwelling on insignificant parts of the story, and have totally neglected to do any type of character development. Essentially, what I got from this is that a horn dog brother who has nothing better to talk about than his incestuos inclinations, ends up boning his alcoholic, free loving slut of a sister. Honestly, the story seems to run on so much. I seriously tried, but couldn’t get past 1/2 way through the 2nd part. Please get someONE to help you with your stories. This was not a pleasurable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Massage Previous Part
The Massage Series Info