All Comments on 'The Massage Club Pt. 02'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
They could have randomized a rule to be broken, and had a chance to fuck their brains loose.

If they were to assign a number, one through six, for their rules, they could have rolled a die (or dice, if there were 12 rules) to suspend whichever rule the number corresponded to. Or they could have assigned a number to a treat and rolled the die (dice). If they decided anal penetration was number seven, vaginal penetration was eight, etc, they'd have had a chance of taking things a step forward while still honoring their "rules".

The only part of this story I didn't like was holding off on full-blown sex. The increasing tension was erotic, but also annoying. They could have easily decided that it was okay to do anything that couldn't get somebody pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
By the end it got really painful to read

Not because it wasn't fun to read but because it was painfully obvious they both wanted to break rule 3. I hope you continue the story and in those future chapters give them the so sought after release. Otherwise ti was a fun story with fast pace, though some more flashing of the internal turmoil they went through would greatly improve the setting as well.

Still gave it a very decent 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs a third part!

These 2 stories have been amazing and painfully erotic. It just needs to cumulate with them fucking. Please make it happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
muh dick

Boner and pre cum leaking like crazy....good job on these hot build ups

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great buildup, I wanted to cum right along with them! A long time between part 1 and 2....I think there's more here, lets keep it going. Maybe mom needs a massage!!

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Great story Sterling! I love the way you ended it.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 8 years agoAuthor
Part 3

I recognize that a lot of readers will be dissatisfied with the ending. Speaking personally, I like the build up and the foreplay more than the finality of intercourse. If you feel like you gotta have the satisfaction of a "final resolution" I do have a fairly short final scene that you should find fulfilling, send me an email and I will send it to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

so this was just as good as part one, I enjoyed every minute of reading it, I felt like I as going to cum myself a few times. great job hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs part 3

Please make part 3 and let them repel rule 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
worthy of continuing

Awesome story.

Worth the long wait for part 2.

Instead of offering a wrap-up, why not write another chapter or two...or three:)

Parents are coming home.

The possibilities are tantalizing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Brothers and sisters can have a lot of fun without violating the rules. Many sibs have had the pleasure of helping each other out without going all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was thinking of a silk condom

What a multi-use thin scarf that is! Thanks for the hot read. Really need this to continue if you would. Pretty please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You weave amazing tales

Are you on patreon? I'd certainly be a patron to you.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Thi story is smoldering....I can so feel the "heat!"

Talk about a HOT story..this one "burns" with an intense flame!!!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just write part 3, I beg you!!!

This was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow!

i waited a while for this one, and it was better than expected!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Waiting for part 3 where they finally give to their temptation.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
Lame

Fuck rule three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
part three please

part three please

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01almost 8 years ago
Soo..... Goooooooood

It's very good you did a great job here and can't wait for the third chapter.

Just want them to break the rule

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I hope part 3 is not too far away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SPEN STERLING: Part 3

I agree with you entirely, however at this point you've written 2 teasing stories and part 3 could be seen as orgasmic like, over in just 1 - 1/2 pages, a quick experience :) I would put pen to paper (keyboard to Word or whatnot) and make a quick part 3 to finish off the story to be honest. The fact is it's a masterful tease and by doing that quick payoff with a short part 3 it embodies the tease with the final act at the end of the payoff, with a great finish. Great story by the way, after the disappointment of finding out another Author of the series "Mothers Helping Hand" can't be bothered finishing off his series (after 20 chapters of keeping people hanging in there mind you), it would be tragic to see you not do the same given the amount of tension you managed to masterfully build up in just 2!

I'd rate you 10/10 for both, but 5 stars for both will just have to do for now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Chapter 3 Spen!

Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why an email spen?

Just publish part 3 already. Cmon man?

starovastarovaalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

It's amazing how erotic it is when there are restrictions and arousal at the same time. This could be a way two people unrelated could approach their first encounter in the interest of 'Not rushing into anything'.

Being twins adds a forbidden dimension. I was hard reading this and the story will fuel my fantasies for ever.

Well paced, well written and feverishly erotic.

PaperflyPaperflyover 5 years ago
Tantalisingly wonderful

I read the first massage club story over 2 1/2 years ago and loved it, so now to stumble across the second part was a true delight.

Beautifully written and so exciting to read, with the reader sharing with the participants the same teasing question of will they or won’t they?

Though “technically” it is not incest / taboo by the strict rules.......lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intercourse with condom

Would it be considered to breach Rule 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a very good hot fantasy, I liked the slowburn. It's sad that you showed a lack of falling in love, so all their movements represent more lust than love, it's not very romantic, although it is sexy. Nevertheless, I really liked your work 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
1750 Followers
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES