The Massage Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he had licked his way all the way around both breasts, leaving just a small dollop of cream on each of her nipples. He looked up at her face, she was biting her lower lip and looking down at him like she was in pain.

"Do you want me to clean up that last little bit?" he asked softly.

She looked at him for a long time, he could tell she was being tortured by the choice. She eventually gave in.

"Yes," she said softly. "But just this one time," she added sternly.

His mouth began watering uncontrollably, and it wasn't because of the cream. He leaned down and let the tip of his tongue drag lightly over the side of one breast, just off the nipple, and then he did it again on the other side. He looked up at her to see what kind of reaction she was having. Her eyes were closed and her mouth had fallen wide open. He had her.

Slowly he leaned down again and dragged his tongue around in slow circles around her nipple, coming closer to the last bit of cream remaining. He repeated the sequence on the other breast, this time coming even closer to her nipple. He looked up and her mouth was still wide open, almost as if she was in a silent scream.

He moved back over to the other breast and did another long, slow lick around her nipple, and then he slid his mouth over and engulfed the cream, his lips coming in light contact with her hard nipple. Then he moved back in for the full cleanup, taking the sugary cream and her nipple fully into his mouth and sucking softly, his tongue still moving in slow circles. He heard, and felt, her gasp. Then he moved over to the other nipple and finished cleaning it up in the same way. It somehow felt even harder than the first.

After giving it a brief but thorough cleaning, he stopped to look up at her. Her mouth was still wide open, and it was almost like she was in a frozen state. Then she gave out a long, slow exhale and her body slowly relaxed.

"Oh my," she said. "Oh, oh, my, my."

"Worth breaking the rule?" he whispered.

"Oh yes," she answered. "Oh, oh, yes, yes."

Then she collected herself just a bit. "But only this one time," she added sternly.

He nodded and watched her bite her lip just a bit. Then she reached over and picked up the whipped cream and carefully covered her nipples again.

"Maybe just one more time," she said.

She didn't have to say it more than once, Sam leaned in and got right back to work. This time he was more direct and more thorough, taking each nipple deep into his mouth and sucking and licking it hard. Katy was quite a bit more vocal this time, letting out a string of oohs and aahs that only encourage Sam to continue. He was still sucking on one of her nipples when he took the whipped cream can and squeezed out a trail of cream dots down her stomach, and then he covered her entire pussy with the cream.

As he began to follow the trail down her stomach, he could hear Katy muttering to herself, and it took him a minute to figure out what she was saying. It was the same thing, over and over.

"Rule 3, Rule 3, Rule 3, Rule 3," she mumbled.

When he got down to her pussy he was very careful and very slow, making sure that his tongue didn't make any contact with the areas forbidden by Rule 3. He took long, slow licks of whipped cream on her upper thighs and lower stomach, but when he got to where her pussy was he would back off just a bit. At some point she reached down with both of her hands and grabbed two fistfuls of his hair. He wasn't sure if she was trying to hold him back or pull him in, but he ended up in a holding pattern lapping at the whipped cream until there was only a thin layer of it between his tongue and her body.

She suddenly realized she was reaching the point of no return and she pulled him off her by the hair.

"You are so bad," she shrieked. "You wait until your massage is over, I'm going to make you pay for this."

Sam laughed and rolled over on his stomach, relieved in a way that she had stopped him, because he was not far from not being able to stop. As Katy climbed on top of him and set immediately in on the massage, he could feel her grinding her wet pussy into his leg.

As always, the massage was epic, but it seemed to last way too long. Throughout the entire massage, all he could do was visualize his sister licking whipped cream off his cock. By the time she was finished with the massage, Sam was fit to be tied. Katy quickly made it worse on him.

"I am going to torture you worse than you tortured me," she grinned. "Prepare to be as painfully aroused as possible within the confines of Rule 3."

Sam leaned back against the pillows and clasped his hands behind his head. "Bring it on sister, I can handle it."

Katy grabbed the can of whipped cream and buried his cock with six inches of cream.

"Whoa, that's a lot of cream, are you going to eat all that?"

Katy licked her lips and grinned devilishly. "Every inch," she said.

She moved onto all fours and moved her face close to the cream, her eyes watching him the whole time. She had gotten so worked up about her planned torture that she had not donned the robe, so she was totally naked. Just as she looked like she was going to engulf the first layer of whipped cream, she sat back on her knees, then slipped off the bed and walked over to the closet, leaving Sam bewildered on the bed. When she came back from the closet, she had her hands behind her back.

"I brought a friend to help out," she said. As she climbed back on the bed, she revealed the friend, which was the life-like dildo vibrator from the secret sex area of their parent's closet. They had played with it extensively in a previous massage.

Sam was a bit confused at where this was going, but it looked interesting.

Katy got on her knees beside him and looked seductively at the whipped cream pile. "If I'm going to eat all of that, I'm going to need some help," she cooed.

Then she took the dildo and dragged it through the pile of whipped cream, thoroughly coating the tip of the dildo. It looked exactly like a real cock, in fact, it looked a lot like Sam's cock, maybe a little bigger. Katy looked at Sam and then she lifted the dildo up slowly to her mouth, and then she licked at the whipped cream with her tongue, tentatively at first and then more ravenously. Then she slid the cock into her mouth and closed her eyes and moaned loudly. She purposely allowed the whipped cream to slip out onto her face, so as she sucked on the cock her face became coated with the white cream.

Sam whimpered. This was going to be painful.

Katy continued on mercilessly, seductively dragging the dildo over his cock and collecting load after load of the cream, and then licking and sucking it right in front of Sam's aching eyes. It was the most erotic thing Sam had ever seen, but it was brutal watching it, wanting to be the cock that his sister's mouth was treating so kindly.

It took her four or five good loads before his cock was reasonably clean, and Sam was pretty sure he didn't move or breath during the entire session. When she finished the final load, she took a finger and cleaned the cream off her face and sucked it off her fingers.

"You are so terrible," he moaned.

She laughed hard. "That's what you said, eat something off your body, and I did that!"

"Well played sister, though not exactly what I had in mind," he said.

"Really, what did you have in mind?" she said coyly.

He blushed, unable to put into words what he really had in mind. "That was pretty incredible anyway."

She smiled and winked at him. "He liked it too," she said, holding up the dildo.

"I bet," Sam said.

"Ya know, if I'm being honest, I'm still kinda hungry," Katy said softly. She picked the whipped cream up and put another load of it over Sam's cock. Then she put some more on her pussy. "Are you still hungry?" she said.

Sam didn't need to be asked twice, he nodded and they moved around on the bed so that they were side by side in the 69 position. Just as he was about to dig in, his sister stopped him with a wagging finger. "Just don't forget Rule 3," she said.

For the next several minutes, Sam didn't forget Rule 3, in fact that was pretty much all he thought about, as he carefully licked his way around Katy's pussy, as he felt her carefully licking her way around his cock. It was agonizing ecstasy, both the giving and receiving. While he was careful, every once in a while he could feel his tongue brush up against flesh, and he would occasionally feel her tongue brush up against his cock. He was fairly certain she was at least as aroused as he was. He was pretty certain that if he had plunged his tongue into her she would have happily engulfed his cock. He was completely certain he would never think about whipped cream the same again.

At some point he got to be too much, and even though she wasn't even touching him, he felt his cock swelling up in orgasm and there was no stopping it. He moved over on his back and unloaded a torrent onto his stomach as Katy watched in fascination. Then she took the can of whipped cream and sprayed it on the load of cum, and, in a moment that immediately became etched in Sam's long term memory, she licked up the whipped cream with his cream and swallowed it.

Sam put his hands on his head and tried to keep his head from completely exploding. He took a long breath and let it out slowly. "If you weren't my sister ..." he said.

She giggled. "If you weren't my brother ..." she answered.

"Fucking Rule 3," he said.

"Right," she answered. "If it weren't for Rule 3, we'd be fucking."

They lay there on the bed for another 30 minutes, revealing in the relaxing post-passion, occasionally taking belly shots of whipped cream off each other just for laughs. They declared the newest rule would be called the Whipped Cream 69 rule.

"So, same time tomorrow?" Sam said.

"Sure. It's my turn for a new rule, and I've already got a good idea," she grinned.

For the rest of that night and the entirety of the next day, Sam fantasized about what Katy's new rule would be. He was laying face down on the bed the next evening still thinking about it when she walked in the room, dressed in the usual silk robe, and got right down to business.

"Today's massage is going to be a little different," she said. "Today's massage is not going to take place on the bed."

Sam rolled over on the bed. "Really, where is today's massage going to take place?"

"Today's massage is going to take place in the shower," she replied.

Sam blinked a few times as he let that information sink in. "Hmmm. The shower eh? I think I am in support of this new rule."

The master bathroom was the pride of their parent's house. They had renovated the bath a few years ago, adding a swanky new whirlpool tub and a spacious, glassed in shower room with multiple shower heads. Katy led the way into the bathroom, turned on the water and slipped out of her robe. Sam had gotten used to seeing her naked in the bed, but seeing her naked standing up was even more impressive. She had such a fit, well proportioned body, with sharp, sexy tan lines on her smooth skin. As he slid into the shower with her, his cock was already pointed toward the ceiling. As the shower filled up with warm steam, he quickly decided that he was going to like this new rule.

It was Sam's turn to be massaged first, so Katy set to work. Giving and receiving a massage was a much different experience standing up, but she tried to follow the usual sequence. She started with him facing away from her, rubbing his shoulders and back, and then kneeling down as she gave his ass and legs a rubdown. Having the constant flow of hot water jetting down made the massage all the more relaxing. Katy's liberal use of liquid soap made the massage all the more invigorating. Being nude in the shower with a hot sister made the massage all the more erotic.

The front side massage was even better. She had him lean against the tile wall of the shower as she poured soap over his chest and then thoroughly rubbed down his chest and torso. Then she carefully worked her way around the area forbidden by Rule 3, then kneeled down in front of him and did one leg at a time, soaping, rubbing, rinsing and repeating. The entire time she was rubbing his legs down, her face was level with his cock. Sam had never felt so clean, and yet so dirty, looking down at his naked sister. His mind wandered uncontrollably, as he imagined her soapy hands caressing his cock.

Unfortunately Katy continued to rigorously abide by Rule 3, dashing his fantasies, and his turn to do the massaging came too quickly. Not that he minded. The only thing better than having your hot sister rubbing your soapy body down in the steamy shower was having the opportunity to rub your soapy hot sister down in the steamy shower.

She stood in front of him as he started on her neck and shoulders. She had her hands on the shower wall to steady herself as he rubbed and massaged her soapy back. Looking down, he could see his hard cock poised just six inches or so from her ass. All he could think about was how good it would feel to close that gap, to rub his cock against her soapy ass. Was that against Rule 3? His mind tried to swirl together a justification. She wasn't touching his privates, he wasn't touching hers. There had been lots of times when she had rubbed her pussy on his leg while straddling him during massages. Rubbing his cock against her ass was less of a violation.

He continued rubbing her back and inched a bit closer to her. Now his cock was so close if he moved at all he would brush up against her. As he moved his hands down lower on her back, the inevitable happened, his rock hard cock grazed up against her ass.

Katy jerked her ass forward slightly, almost as if she had been surprised at the contact. Sam was just about to apologize when she bent forward just slightly at the waist and pushed her ass back into him, his cock sliding into the groove of her ass. It felt so good it was all Sam could do to not come immediately.

He moved his hands down to her lower back and started working his fingers around her lower back and waist. He noted that she wasn't allowing him to grind into her ass really hard, she was controlling the contact, and she was keeping her ass up against his cock but only lightly.

When it came time to rub her ass, Sam put one hand on each cheek and rubbed her ass deeply. As he worked on her his cock was sliding all over her soapy ass, as she bent over just a bit more at the waist. Between the visual of his hot sister bent over in front of him in the shower and his cock rubbing against her warm soapy ass, it was well more than he could handle. He didn't want to come just yet though, so he backed off and got down on his knees to do her legs. Working on her while she was standing up allowed him to work his hands all the way around her legs, so he could massage the front and the back at the same time. He did her feet by lifting them up one at a time.

Then she turned around, and Sam had the pleasure of rubbing his soapy hands across her front side, starting with her legs and working up. He was still on his knees, so his face was level with her waist, and he was really enjoying the view of the water trickling off her pussy. He stayed on his knees as he worked up past her hips to her waist. He was aching to lean forward and slide his tongue into her, but he somehow fought off the urge. He looked up at her face, her eyes were closed and she was leaning back against the wall, her elbows resting on a shoulder high shelf. She looked like she was in a state of advanced bliss. Looking up at her he noticed that the shower head near her had a hand held hose on it, and he became inspired.

He stood up and lifted the hand held shower head off the cradle. Getting back down on his knees, he turned on the jet setting and aimed it toward her pussy. At first contact, Katy jumped and her eyes came open, but when she saw what he was doing she gradually got a wry smile on her face.

He moved the water jets back and forth across her body, circling around her pussy and then honing in on her clit. He could tell by her reactions and her verbal encouragement that she was enjoying it.

"Oh shit don't stop that," she said. "Oh shit. Ohhh, shit. Right there, oh yeah, oh, no, yes, please, don't stop."

Sam loved pleasuring his sister, watching her writhe around the water jets in utter ecstasy, but he was also enjoying the close of view of her pussy. His face was just inches away from her as he expertly worked the shower head. Suddenly she lost control, reaching down with one hand and grabbing the hair on the top of his head. She shuddered and shook and her legs gave away and she slid slowly down the wall until her ass reached the floor. Sam replaced the shower hose and sat down beside her as the warm water continued to trickle down on them.

"That was absolutely unfucking believable," Katy eventually mumbled.

Sam laughed. "It did look like you were enjoying it."

"Un, fucking, believable," she repeated.

They sat on the floor of the shower for awhile before Katy had collected herself enough to stand up. Sam helped her to her feet.

"Ya know, I couldn't help but notice that you still seem a little tight in the shoulders," he said.

Katy looked at him, not getting his intent at first, but gradually he saw her face change from confusion to understanding. She reached over and got the liquid soap off the shelf and handed it to him, then turned so her back was facing him. "I guess my shoulders could use a little more work," she grinned. She bent over again slightly at the waist.

Sam was so horny he didn't even try to be cautious. He moved up behind her and lined his cock up with her ass crack and slid it into the warm wet crevice. Then he put one hand on her shoulder and the other hand on one ass cheek, and he set right into to pretending to give her a rubdown, when what he was really doing was rubbing his hard cock on her ass.

She didn't pull back this time, she allowed him to slide his hard cock up and down her ass, and she even bent over more and began to move with him in rhythm. Then she reached up and took the shower hose off the cradle again and this time she was in control, spraying the warm jets up into her pussy as he slid his cock up and down.

Eventually he gave up the pretense that he was rubbing her back and moved his hands to her hips, where he held onto her as he thrust back and forth. The thought of slipping his cock forward and slamming it into her pussy never really entered his mind, it felt plenty good enough to just be sliding along her ass cheeks in a warm soapy doggy style romp, and he didn't want to break Rule 3.

It felt too good, and he could feel a massive build up gathering in his loins. He could sense that Katy was also coming again, based on her jerking motions. As he felt his orgasm coming on he became almost transfixed by the vision before him, his cock, her ass, the soapy water splashing off both of them. He slipped his hands around to her breasts, and his fingers brushed lightly over her nipples. When she didn't object, he moved his whole hands over her breasts and began rubbing them vigorously. She moaned and said yes, at least two dozen times.

It felt like his orgasm lasted for five minutes, as he watched his cock exploding white fluid all over his sister's wet back.

When his orgasm had finally subsided, he slipped his hands around her waist and held her back up against him. She arched her back slightly and brought a hand behind her and rested it against his neck. After standing that way for a long, long time, they separated. Katy quietly rinsed off one last time, then stepped out of the shower into a towel.

"So I guess the last night for Massage Club is tomorrow then," she said as she dried off. "And it's your turn to pick a new rule."