The Massage Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so," Sam stammered out. "I don't have a clue how I could make it better than the last few days."

"Just make it good," she grinned. "No pressure."

Sam spent a mostly sleepless night trying to come up with a new rule. When he did sleep, he dreamed. He dreamed that he and Katy were enjoying another whipped cream 69, except this time his tongue was buried inside her and his cock was thrusting into her warm mouth. He dreamed they were in the steamy shower, and she was bent over to pick up a bar of soap while he plunged his cock in and out of her. And he dreamed they were on the bed, him on his back and her perched up on top, her hands in her hair and her mouth open as she rode his cock. Each time he woke up from the dream he had a cold sweat and a hard cock.

What he really wanted to do was suggest they repeal Rule 3 for just once. As wrong as it was, he was well past denying that he wanted to fuck his sister. He wondered if she didn't feel the same way. He wondered what rule she would come up with if it were her turn. But he wasn't confident enough to put it all on the line. If he came out and suggested they repeal Rule 3, she might freak out.

As bad as he wanted to just declare an end to Rule 3, he decided he just couldn't do it. If it was going to be repealed, it would have to be her idea. And that was how he figured out what his final rule would be for The Massage Club.

The final meeting of The Massage Club took place on a rainy Friday afternoon. Their parents were due back the next day, and Sam and Katy had decided that this was going to be it. They took their customary pre-massage shower and met in their parent's bedroom. Katy was dressed in the usual black silk robe, and Sam was wrapped in a towel. Sam had gotten pretty used to seeing Katy naked, but he looked forward to it more every time. His mouth watered thinking about it.

"So tell me brother, what new rule have you come up with for our last meeting of The Massage Club?" Katy said, grinning at him.

Sam took a deep breath and began his well rehearsed speech. "After careful consideration of all of my options, including a total repeal of Rule 3, I have made the decision that my final rule of The Massage Club will be ... to grant you the choice for the final rule."

Katy put her hands on her hips and smiled as she feigned her outrage. "That's such a cop out. Put it all on me why don't you?"

"I put it all on you," Sam said. He sat quietly grinning as Katy mulled her decision. He had made it clear to her that he was ok repealing Rule 3, but that the final decision was up to her.

After several anxious moments of silent consideration, Katy cleared her throat. "Well, I did have one fantasy... I mean...idea for another rule."

Sam smiled at her gaff. "Yeah, I've had some fantasies too," he grinned.

"Ok, my new rule is this," she said. She went over to her parent's dresser and opened up a drawer, pulling out two pairs of running shorts. They were short, silky, black shorts that their dad used for running. They always teased him about it because they were so short.

"Put these on," she said, throwing one pair and hitting him in the face with it.

Sam looked confused as he looked down at the shorts and watched as Katy climbed into hers. She slipped out of the gown and he was impressed at just how sexy his sister looked in those little shorts, and nothing else. But adding clothes was not the direction he thought they were heading in.

He shrugged and slipped out of the towel and pulled the shorts on. Just the thought of what might happen had him in a semi-erect state, so the outline of his cock showed pretty clearly through the shorts.

"Now, the new rule is that today's massage will take place simultaneously," she said. "You will be massaging me at the same time I am massaging you."

Sam was still pretty lost at where she was headed with this, and his confusion showed.

Katy blushed a bit before collecting herself. "Let's start with you on your back, and you massage my legs while I massage yours."

Sam still wasn't visualizing it as he reclined back on the bed. He still wasn't completely clear what was happening when she straddled his face and then moved her own face down to his crotch. As she began to rub his thighs, her face poised above his silky shorts, a picture began to emerge. When he reached up and began to rub her thighs, his face just inches from her crotch, the picture began to get clearer. And when he felt her face graze softly over the thin silk covering his cock, the picture came slamming into focus.

The shorts were there to protect Rule 3, but they would also allow the forbidden contact to take place. It just had to take place through the silky shorts. It was brilliant.

As he continued to rub her legs, he leaned up so his face came into direct contact with her shorts. He pushed his mouth up into her crotch and felt that she was already warm and wet. The shorts felt soft and silky, and he began kissing her pussy through the material. She gasped at the contact, and then she eased down, pushing herself down onto his face.

With the implications of the new rule change out in the open, both siblings took full advantage. Being on the bottom meant Sam's hands were free to roam, so he expanded his massage to the backs of her thighs and her lower back, all while his tongue explored his sister's pussy. The material of the shorts was thin enough so he could feel her and taste her, but he was not technically violating Rule 3.

Meanwhile, his sister was doing her very best to not technically violate Rule 3, as her mouth fondled his cock through the shorts. The silky feel of the shorts on his cock as she licked and kissed him felt incredible. She actually went so far as to take him all the way into her mouth, while he was still covered by the shorts. Being on top, her hands were not as free to roam, but she was able to move her hands around to his ass, and she squeezed his ass hard as her mouth played with his cock.

Sam's hands had also found his sister's ass, and he rubbed and squeezed her ass hard as his tongue pressed the silky material into her pussy. She wasn't holding back, as she gyrated and grinded her pussy into his face.

After a while she slid off of him and they continued with the silk-covered 69 side by side, and then eventually he ended up on top for a while. Being on top made it easier for him to slide his tongue up and down her pussy, and it was also better for him to control her contact on his cock. He had nearly come so many times he had lost count, and being on top allowed him to pull back when necessary. He would pull his cock away from her to briefly cool down, then he would ease back down and rest his cock up against her warm lips. He honestly wasn't sure what he liked better, feeling his sister's mouth on his cock or having his face buried in her crotch. Her shorts had become soaking wet, both from his tongue and her arousal.

Suddenly she pushed him over so he was on his back again, and she got up on her knees beside him. Her face was flushed. "Ok, now we are going to simultaneously massage each other's upper body," she said. Then she pointed at him sternly. "But remember Rule 3, no cheating."

Sam nodded solemnly as she moved into position, straddling him. She was up on her knees above him, and then she slowly lowered herself down onto him. Sam watched as she eased her waist down onto his, and he realized with a gasp that she was lining her pussy up with his cock. The contact was light and soft at first, but almost immediately, Katy began to grind her pussy up against his cock. They were both still wearing shorts, but for all intents and purposes, they were fucking.

Katy's hands found their way to Sam's chest, and she made a reasonable show of giving him a rubdown. Sam made every effort to return the favor, rubbing Katy's legs, torso and shoulders as she rode him. But the massage was an afterthought, the focus for both of them was the slow, rhythmic grind on his cock. As he watched his hot sister grinding her pussy on his cock, he realized that she had moved into another plane. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was hanging open and she wasn't breathing as she worked his cock over her clit. He took a chance and moved his hands up to her breasts. She opened her eyes and looked at him, he briefly thought she was going to stop him. But then she nodded, and he began to caress those beautiful breasts, which clearly she enjoyed as much as him. He took the massage oil from the nightstand and rubbed it into his hands, and then began to massage it into her breasts. She gasped and then took the oil from him and poured some on his body as well.

As much as he wanted to do this forever, watching his hands caressing her breasts and feeling her pussy grinding on his cock was rapidly becoming too much. He felt his orgasm begin to swell, and there was no way to stop it. His whole body felt like it was on fire when he finally came, shooting warm sticky load into the shorts as his sister moaned and writhed above him.

She felt him coming and collapsed on top of him, her head on his chest and her legs draped over him. After a while she eased off and reclined on the bed beside him.

"Wow," she said.

"Ditto," he answered. "I think I may have ruined Dad's shorts," he added.

They both looked down at the twisty mass of fluid soaked silk around his waist.

"He's got a dozen pair, he won't miss one," she said.

They sat quietly for a few moments, listening to the rain outside.

"Ya know, if I were to take these shorts off, and you left your shorts on, then technically we would still not be in violation of Rule 3," Sam said. As he spoke, the very thought of it had him becoming aroused again.

"Hmmm, I think you may have a point," she said.

Sam slipped out of what was left of the shorts and dried himself off with the towel.

"Now, where were we on that simultaneous massage?" he grinned.

"I think you were getting ready to give me a back rub," Katy said. She got off the bed and walked over to the dresser, bending over slightly and standing in front of the mirror. "A standing back rub."

Sam came over and stood behind her, his cock lining up with her ass crack, and he poured some oil on her back and shoulders. As he rubbed her body down, she gyrated her ass against his cock. Sam couldn't believe how hot it was to watch the action in the mirror, and he noticed that Katy seemed pretty transfixed but the mirror scene as well. At one point he slid his cock between her legs, so that the top of his cock was rubbing against her clit. She groaned in appreciation.

Over the next thirty minutes, Sam fucked his sister, or technically, he fucked his sister's shorts while she was wearing them, in just about every conceivable position. As they changed positions Sam would line up his cock so it was rubbing against her shorts covered pussy, massaging her clit but never actually coming in direct contact. All the while, they pretended to continue the massage. When he was fucking her doggy style, he rubbed her lower back and ass. When she went reverse cow girl, she rubbed his legs while he rubbed her back. When he had her on her back and her ankles were up around his shoulders, he gave her a foot rub.

Eventually they found themselves back over in front of the mirror, with Sam standing behind her gyrating his cock against her ass. He had been grinding his cock up against her in so many different ways that the shorts she had on looked like they were ready to fall apart. His hands were on her hips as he slowly gyrated against her, and then he suddenly found that his thumbs had found their way into the waist band of the shorts. He pulled them down slightly, then back up, then down further and then back up. He wanted to tear those shorts off so bad he couldn't stand it. He pulled up the sides so that they exposed her ass cheeks, like a thong, then moved them back. Then he pulled the top of the shorts down about halfway down her ass, then moved them back up just a bit. He looked into the mirror and saw Katy looking at him, her eyes full of lust and surrender. Slowly, carefully, as their eyes stayed in contact, he peeled the shorts down over her ass, so they came down to about mid thigh. She didn't object, so he went ahead and slipped them all the way off.

He looked at his beautiful, naked sister in the mirror. He wanted to fuck her right there in front of the mirror. He knew she wanted it too. But there was something in both of their eyes, something that said they were both afraid they would regret it.

He reached into the dresser drawer and pulled out a thin, silk scarf and draped it over her ass, pressing his cock up against the material.

"I guess as long as we have something in between, we aren't violating Rule 3," he whispered.

She smiled and nodded.

Now they were naked except the thin material in between them, and they continued to gyrate in front of the mirror, carefully, or not so carefully, keeping the material between them. Then Katy slid away and went back over to the bed. She reclined back on the bed and covered up her pussy with the silk scarf.

Sam walked slowly over to the bed, his cock swinging large and hard in front of him. He stood over his hot sister, dressed in nothing but a shear silk scarf. He climbed on top of her and felt her naked body up against his.

Slowly they continued their simulated fucking, still separated by the thinnest of barriers. After a while with him on top, she moved around so that she was on top, and they stayed in a tight embrace, humping their hips together faster and faster, and then finally they found themselves sharing a shattering orgasm. His hands were tightly gripping his sister's ass as he thrust his hips up into her, and both of them totally lost control as they thrashed around on the bed.

As his senses slowly returned to him, Sam realized he wasn't sure just what had happened in the passion of the moment. He couldn't feel the silk scarf between them, he wasn't completely sure that it was still there. He wasn't sure he hadn't been actually fucking his sister. He did realize that his hands were gripping his sister's ass so hard it was probably painful, and he relaxed his grip. They stayed there on the bed, caught in a tight, anxious embrace, for a long time.

Finally Katy rolled slowly off of him, and when he looked down he saw that the silk scarf was still there, plastered to his abdomen by the copious load of fluid he had unloaded.

Somehow they had managed to have simulated sex for over an hour in every imaginable position, but they had not broken Rule 3. It had been the most amazing sexual encounter of Sam's young life, without even having sex.

"I can't believe we just did that," Katy said.

"Yeah, I can't believe what we didn't just do," Sam replied.

She laughed. "I can't believe it either. But I'm glad we didn't break Rule 3."

"I agree," he replied. "But if it's all the same to you, when I have my future fantasies about The Massage Club, they will probably involve some fairly significant breaches of Rule 3."

She nodded in agreement. "No doubt," she said. "I suppose I will have those fantasies too. But just remember about Rules 1 and 2."

"Right, Rule 1, we don't talk about The Massage Club," he said.

"And Rule 2, we don't EVER talk about The Massage Club," she added.