All Comments on 'The Massage Club Pt. 03'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
rushed

Sorry but after the last two (which were great!) This just felt rushed with no planning. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hell yeah!

Now this is what we were waiting for from the start, not that the slow and passionate progression was bad or anything. And now that there are these saturdays to look forward I sincerely hope you'll add more chapters to this story, keeping fingers crossed for something more than just massages and fucking between those two.

Nothing but a solid 5* will do here!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
I'm genuinely sorry to complain.

After a tremendous amount of build-up, all that anticipation, the "skirting the edge", etc, this felt rushed. I'm pleased that you finally had your characters step across the line, but this chapter was super short, and had almost no build-up at all. Compared to the first two chapters, this was over in a blink of an eye. You really (really) should have put as much effort into this chapter as the preceding ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The first 2 were great and so much potential. Too bad you couldn't keep it up...literally! This was like the 3rd installment of a movie franchise, rushed and poorly written.

Spectre52Spectre52almost 8 years ago
Please do a re-write...

The previous two chapters were excellently written and this one was clearly not up to your standards. This story read like your heart and soul were not in it and that you had to make a publishers due date. Again I implore you to consider re-writing this chapter to not only add more depth to it but to bring it up to your normal standards.

derek85derek85almost 8 years ago
Quite a letdown

I'm going to have to agree with the other comments. There was barely any build-up to the two finally having sex, and it just felt rushed. Not nearly as good as the first two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened?

I agree this chapter was a big disappointment. First 2 chapter were great but this one felt so rushed like you didn't even care about it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
barely has time to get wet......

need I say more.........try again? Please? the first 2 were so hot....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's okay Spen!!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with this chapter. If readers read 1-3 in one sitting it'd feel right. it's their own faults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She could have handed him a rubber and still technically not broken rule 3, and this ending was just fine

StanBreyStanBreyalmost 8 years ago

I agree with the other comments. The other two chapters were way too good and deserve a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved Parts 1 and 2.

Dont misunderstand me. Part 3 is a good addition to a GREAT Series. Alone its ok BUT IMHO tho it fell short by comparison to what I had gotten used to reading in this series

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 8 years agoAuthor
from author

Sorry some of you felt shorted on this last chapter, I do admit it was less in every way than the first two chapters. I would've personally preferred to leave it at two chapters but people were driving me crazy for another, most were demanding that the two characters finally go all the way.

m1k3m1k3almost 8 years ago
Good ending

I enjoyed it, never mind the critics.

I just read the stories here for fun, and you should write for the same reason, don't worry so much about "consistency". You're not a factory, and fun is something short but sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Should you wish to continue with these two, there's some obvious ways out of this narrative corner since their rule 3 exception was so specific. With the experience of what it's like to go all the way with each other, their self denial upon return to the previous rules could be all the more exquisite.

cfnmguycfnmguyalmost 8 years ago
Waiting.......

I'd love to see more. What else can I say. Your word pictures are superb!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Was kinda short and rushed compared to the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved The Series

I absolutely loved the series. I am a huge fan of massage leading up to sex, and especially when there is this heat between a brother and sister. This last one feels rushed, though.

You can continue this series, especially considering the ending that you have given for this one. Please please please write more for this series. It is so hot

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Goog Stuff.

I agree that they needed to fuck. Definitely. Perhaps you should add this to the end of Part 2 and delete Part 3 as an edited version of the story. Just a thought. Loved the story. Can't wait to read your others!

Hung7inHung7inover 7 years ago
Rule 3

Condoms . No contact ;)

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
That was amazing !

Just so glad you added chapter 3 - it made the perfect ending !

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
It's a fiver

Yep, I gave you that five when you finally let me enjoy that last taboo. Well written teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't stop reading this amazing story

I feel that I need to read one more chapter of this amazing story. I quite like it as there is no end for this story. Can't wait for part 4 if there is any!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Silk scarf versus condom?

Using a condom would meet Rule 3 as much as the silk scarf did. Plus it protects from pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

what!?! 1 page, might as well have added it to the end of the last one. with a 3rd entry to the series you could have done so much better, this is just lazy. it would have saved you time to just write "Chapter 3, they went to the shower and fucked, the end"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I give five stars for each of the three parts! Though others complained that part 3 was too short, I disagree. They had been building up to this for some time. They each got what they had been fantasizing about. There was no reason to drag it out any further. The time was right, and they went with it.

Besides, their parents were due back in just a few hours!

Thank you for a great story. Very well thought out and well told.

PaperflyPaperflyover 5 years ago
I think you should have followed your rules

When you wrote the first two chapters, rule 3 was paramount and you wrote accordingly with an amazingly erotic result.

For all that this final part was almost inevitable, it was disappointing to end this ongoing tease.

Overall a brilliant story, but this last part was (to me at least) a mistake.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Just read all three chapters, chapter one is by far the best. It was extremely erotic. Chapter two was good, actually the whole story is good, but chapters two and three aren't up to the same quality as chapter one.

Still, a 5 star story.

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
Epic sensuality

This was the most sensual build-up I've ever read in Literotica.

Rule 3 was the best rule.

You are really great at writing erotica.

RegginufRegginufover 3 years ago
Wow

That is the best story I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just, wow!

Wow, I am so glad you added the epilogue of chapter 3 though the first two were some of the most erotics things I've ever read too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All 3 chapters combined are probably the best story that I have ever read on here.

Now I am requesting/begging, please have this illustrated professionally.

I believe the illustrated version could make this the best story all time forever. Thank you

McSmoothieMcSmoothiealmost 2 years ago

A fantastily erotic three part story - I loved it.

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

An excellent story thanks for the third chapter I am glad they both got what they been running from for 2 chapters but now it's done love to read more in the future of their adventure now the obstacles are gone again very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best brother and sister stories I've read. Your imagination, ingenuity, and slowburn made this story so. The lack of romance was a drawback, but the entire trilogy still deserves a 5 out of 5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best brother and sister stories I've read. Your imagination, ingenuity, and slowburn made this story so. The lack of romance was a drawback, but the entire trilogy still deserves a 5 out of 5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More with her riding him and it slips in

245624569 months ago

Nice build up. Would love to see another chapter. Maybe a date night or something similar

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it.❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES