The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that was incredible," I heard Joni moan from the face cradle. "I can't believe you made me cum like that."

"It's all about release," I told her, pulling the towel back to cover her as I moved around the table to work on the other leg. "You obviously needed that."

"I'll say," Joni sighed. "You must think I'm awful."

"Not at all," I said as I began to roll the towel off of her other leg. "You've obviously bottled up a lot of tension and stress in your body, I'm just helping you release it."

"May I have some more of my drink?" Joni asked, pushing up onto her elbows.

"Sure," I said, getting her drink and handing it to her.

I could see her eyes noticing my cock pushing out against my shorts as she drank. I always wore these same shorts, very short with nothing beneath them. It made many things much easier.

"Thanks," she said, handing me her now empty drink and laying back down. "I'm a little warm," she said, lifting her face from the cradle. "Is the towel necessary?"

"The towel is there strictly for you," I informed her. "It's about your security and privacy."

"Well, all things considered, I think I can do without it," she said. "It's just too warm."

"No problem," I said, removing the towel entirely from her body, leaving her laying naked on the table, her legs spread wide.

"That's better," she said, wriggling her ass, settling into the table.

I let my hand slide from the small of her back, down her ass crack and into her pussy, rubbing her for a moment before continuing on down her leg to her foot. Getting some creme, I proceeded to thoroughly cover her leg, all the way up over her ass to the small of her back. I could see a sticky thread of pussy juice from the tip of her clit to the growing wet spot on the sheet beneath her as I sat on the end of the table to work on her foot.

It was all I could do to concentrate on my work, her beautiful pussy spread in front of me, just begging for some attention. But I imposed discipline on myself and did my job, slowly but surely working my way up her leg to her ass cheek. This time when I pressed my thumbs into the final hip flexor in the middle of her ass cheek, I let my ring and pinky fingers slide right up into her pussy.

As Joni moaned I massaged her pussy lips, pulling on them, kneading them between my fingers. She was pressing back against my hand as I began finger-fucking her, first with two fingers, then three, and finally four fingers plunging in and out of her hot, wet pussy, all the way up to my knuckles. As I felt her pussy contract in orgasm, I let my thumb which had been resting on her rosebud press into her ass. Joni groaned out loud, pressing back against me, finally collapsing on the table when her orgasm subsided.

"Oh, my god!" she exclaimed as I let my fingers slip from her pussy and ass. "I have never in my life cum so hard. That was incredible."

"Well, you obviously need the release," I commented wryly. "And we're only half-way done."

"God, I don't know if I can take anymore," Joni said, turning her head to look at me.

Her eyes widened fully when she saw my cock standing straight out in front of me, having long since escaped from my shorts.

"Let's get you turned onto your side," I said, "with your head on the table now."

"Uh, sure," Joni said, turning and scooting down the table until she was laying facing me.

I positioned her body with her upper leg bent as she lay on her side. Telling her to lay back, essentially twisting her body, I put one hand on her hip on her ass, the other on her rib cage just beneath her breast, which I could feel pressing against my hand. Catching her knee against the inside of my leg, I pushed with both hands and pressed down with my leg, twisting her.

Crack, crack, crack her back went as it adjusted. As I stood up I could see a slick mark on her thigh where my cock had dragged, leaking precum. Turning her over, I moved to the other side and repeated the same movement, her back once more releasing.

"Turn onto your stomach once more for a moment," I requested as Joni lay there, sprawled in the twisted position from the adjustment, her breasts heaving, nipples hard and erect.

Slowly she turned onto her stomach, her head turned away from me. I checked her neck, found it out of alignment, and quickly adjusted it, much to Joni's surprise.

"Oh, my, I've never had that done before," she said as I positioned her head so that it was facing me.

"I need to do it one more time," I advised her. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure," she said. "In for a penny..."

"In for a pound," I finished as I adjusted her neck. "There, now on your back, please."

Slowly Joni turned onto her back and for the first time I saw the bright red patch of hair just above the slit of her pussy. On her back her pussy looked entirely different with her clit looking like the tip of a finger as it stuck out from between her pussy lips.

Putting her right hand on her left shoulder and her left hand on her right shoulder, I put my left hand beneath her back right in the middle of her spine, my other hand going around her body to hold the hand in her back. Essentially I was holding her in a loose hug.

"Take a deep breath," I instructed her, checking my grip. "Now let it all out, and don't cheat," I told her, feeling her breath leave her body and at the same time quickly and firmly hugging her to me.

Her back went ccrrraackkkk as the entire thoracic region adjusted like a row of dominos. We both froze in that position for a moment, her eyes wide with surprise, just inches from my own. Then she leaned forward a bit and gently kissed me on the mouth. I responded, sucking on her sweet tongue as she wrapped her arms around my neck. After a minute or so I disengaged myself, smiling down at her.

"Maybe we should finish the massage," I suggested, "otherwise we won't."

"Oh, god, I can't believe there's more," Joni said with a laugh, releasing me.

"We've only just started," I assured her as I stood at the head of the table, an oversized pillowcase folded in thirds length-wise in my hands.

Making sure her incredible red hair was up off of her neck, I put the pillowcase beneath her head and wrapped it around her eyes, tucking it beneath her head. Now she was completely blindfolded.

"Oh, is this the kinky part?" Joni asked with a laugh.

"Most people find it easier to relax if their eyes are covered," I explained. "They're less self-conscious than they would be if they just closed their eyes. It'll help you to relax."

"Mmm," she said as I held her head, slowly checking the range of motion. When I had her head turned towards me, I leaned forward, letting my erect cock gently touch her lips. I was pleased to see the tip of her tongue protrude from between her lips to taste/see what it was, then her mouth opened and I slid my cock in as she wrapped her lips around it.

I stood there incredulous that this beautiful woman, who had been a total stranger not a half an hour before, was now laying naked, blindfolded, and sucking my cock. And god, could she suck! Though she appeared to be only 5'5" or so, a small woman, I was shocked when I saw and felt her nose pressing against my belly, all 8" of my cock in her mouth and down her throat. It was like being in a milking machine. I could feel her throat opening and closing on my cock, squeezing it. As I watched in amazement, I saw Joni's tongue somehow slither out from around my cock to tease my balls.

"Oh, god, your cock tastes so good," she gasped, having let my cock slowly slide from her mouth.

I watched her tongue flick out, licking the droplet of precum that had formed at the slit, then she was plunging herself down on my cock again, literally swallowing it. I began to fuck her face, totally caught up in the nasty turn things had taken. With one hand holding the back of her head, I pounded my cock in and out of her all-too-willing mouth, burying it completely each time. Incredibly, Joni continued to actively suck me. This was one hot woman!

I then felt the first stirrings in my balls of impending explosion and thought briefly about saving it for a better place, then realized that there couldn't possibly be a better place. I stopped fucking her face and just let her suck me, my orgasm building slowly but surely to that point of no return. Joni had to realize what was coming and she increased the intensity of her sucking as I lost control, cum exploding from my cock, almost buckling my knees with the power of the release.

And Joni just kept on sucking, never giving an inch as my balls slowly but surely emptied themselves into her sucking mouth. Finally I stopped cumming and had to step back away from Joni's merciless tongue. She lay there, blindfolded, licking her lips, a big smile on her face. I could see her mouth full of cum and then she gulped, swallowing, then continued licking her lips, sighing contentedly as she continued to swallow.

"Damn!" was all I could manage to gasp as I stood there, my cock quivering, still standing straight out in front of me. This was one hot woman and I was horny as hell right now. I wanted nothing more than to just fuck her, but I still had half a body to massage.

"Oh, god, please fuck me," Joni begged, her hands between her legs, frantically rubbing her pussy.

"I think we should finish the massage," I heard myself say. What a professional! "There's plenty of time to do a good job," I told her.

"Oh, damn!" she moaned, furiously pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy.

I reached down and grabbed both of her nipples between my fingers, pulling on them, stretching them as far as I could. Joni groaned out loud, her fingers squishing noisily in her sopping pussy. They she cried out, arching her back as I pinched her nipples as hard as I could. Her whole body began to tremble as she had yet another orgasm. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could one more time before releasing them, watching as Joni slowly calmed down, sinking into the table, temporarily sated for the moment.

I moved down to the foot of the table, taking some creme and applying it to one leg, starting at the ankle and moving up to just above the juncture of her leg and torso, taking special care not to touch her pussy which was spread open in front of me, her clit swollen and sticking out from between her unfurled pussy lips.

I worked both sides of her calf, then propped her foot up on the table with her knee bent. Letting her knee fall outward opened her pussy even more. Reluctantly I let her leg slide back down to the table and began to work above her knee. Long, firm effleurage strokes up the outside of the leg, the top of the leg, then the inside of the thigh, this time letting two fingers slide into her open pussy as I got to the top of my stroke.

Joni moaned, pressing herself against my fingers which were already sliding back down her leg. I did this a couple more times before switching to petrissage, again working the outside of the leg, then the fullness of her quads, then the inside of her thigh, the adductors. This time, when I got to the top of her leg, I continued on to her pussy, grabbing and massaging and pulling on her pussy lips, then plunging my fingers into her, her pussy now easily accommodating four fingers as I finger-fucked her for several seconds.

I then moved around the table to the other side and repeated everything on the other leg, once again finishing with four fingers plunging in and out of her hungry pussy. Giving her clit one final pinch which caused her to gasp, I then moved to Joni's hand, carefully squeezing and pulling on each finger, moving them side to side to get a lateral release of the middle knuckle joint, then turning the hand over and working the palm with my thumbs, deeply with long strokes from the wrist to the ball of the hand.

And then slowly working the lower arm, both sides, working my way up to her elbow and back down again, three times, before stripping with my thumbs up the center of the arm, deeply, almost to the point of pain.

I then moved to the head of the table, still holding Joni's arm in my hand, bringing it up over her head, hanging limp from the elbow down. Bracing her elbow against my groin, I was able to use two hands to work her biceps and triceps, making sure to glide deeply into her armpit and down her side and back up again. Finishing, I placed her arm by her side and moved around the table to repeat it on the other arm.

Now taking some creme in my hand, I gently spread it across Joni's stomach, hearing her sudden intake of breath at the cool creme. Using some more creme, I effleuraged up over her ribs and breasts, making certain to massage them deeply and firmly, pinching and squeezing her nipples between my fingers.

Joni's head was back, her eyes covered and her mouth open as I worked her chest and stomach. She had such beautiful breasts, I just couldn't get enough of them. They felt so good in my hands. But it was time to move on, so I pulled a seat up at the head of the table and sat down to work on her neck and head. Firmly I stroked her neck from shoulder to head, both sides and underneath. Then turning her head I massaged the side of her neck with the web of my hand, down and up, down and up, then the trapezoid attachments at the base of the skull. Then it was time to treat the other side of her neck the same way.

Finally I massaged Joni's scalp, then her ears, finishing with my fingers lightly on her forehead. She lay there dead to the world, her mouth open, totally relaxed, her beautiful breasts with hard pointed nipples sticking up in the air, her skin glistening from the creme.

I went to the foot of the table once more, gently pulling on her legs, encouraging her to scoot down the table until her ass was just on the edge. I was holding her legs hooked over my arms, her pussy spread open in front of me. Quickly covering my cock with some of the massage creme, I leaned forward and buried myself in her pussy without any warning whatsoever.

Joni gasped, arching her back and pressing into me as I began to fuck her. Her pussy felt so good; hot, wet, hungry. I couldn't believe how tight she was as I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy.

Joni was pinching and pulling on her own nipples as I fucked her. I looked down to see her pussy lips grasping my cock as it slid in and out. Joni was writhing on the table, but when I reached with my thumb and began to rub her big fat clit which was literally bulging above my plunging cock, she exploded on the table. It was all I could do to hold her legs tightly as she orgasmed out of control.

I continued to rub her clit while I fucked her. I had never in my life seen a woman so out of control. Finally I could take it no more, her magical pussy working its magic, and I exploded, cum shooting deep into her milking pussy. Only when I had finished spurting did I stop rubbing her clit and collapsed forward onto her, my face on her magnificent breasts.

After a minute I pushed myself upright again, my now-diminished cock still ensconce in Joni's pussy. Reluctantly sliding out of her, I helped her to scoot back up onto the table where she lay limp, her legs splayed open, cum dribbling from her spread pussy.

I walked around the table, letting my hands slide up her body from her stomach onto her breasts, kneading them, pinching her nipples and pulling on them, pinching them as hard as I could until she gasped, arching her back. I then moved up to her head, letting my hands slide around her throat to her neck, cradling her head and gently taking it through a range of motion, ending up with her head turned to the side, towards me.

Still supporting her head and neck with one hand, I let my other one slide down to her breast once again, squeezing it and easily grasping her rock-hard erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger. As I squeezed, increasing the pressure, Joni opened her mouth to gasp and I leaned forward, letting my cock, covered in her pussy juices and my cum, slide into her mouth.

Without hesitation she began to suck on it and I released my grip on her nipple. It was amazing to stand there and watch this beautiful blindfolded woman sucking my cock that had just spent such a wonderful time in her pussy. She buried her nose in my stomach and sucked and milked my entire 8" with her mouth and throat. It was incredible.

I began to fuck her mouth, gently at first, then harder, feeling the slight resistance as I slid into her throat each time. She just lay there, a willing receptacle. After five or ten minutes I could see that she was beginning to tire, holding her mouth wide open like that. Sliding my cock out so that just the head was in her mouth, I almost fainted as she sucked on it, teasing the slit with the tip of her tongue.

When she opened her mouth to gasp for breath, I grabbed her by the legs and spun her around so that she was laying across the table, her head hanging over the edge while I supported her legs on my arms. Joni's sopping pussy was spread in front of me, my rock-hard cock pointing at it. Her pussy juices and my cum had leaked from her pussy and had dribbled down the crack of her ass.

I rubbed my cock up and down in her slit, pressing down on her distended clit, causing her to gasp and arch up against me. Slowly I let my cock slide once again into her incredible pussy. I pumped in and out a few times, then pulled my cock out, letting it slide down to press against her rosebud.

Joni gasped when she felt my cock pressing against her asshole. I could feel her body stiffen, then relax as I began to press harder. Just when I thought my cock would break in two, her ass sphincter relaxed enough for the head of my cock to push into her ass. A garbled scream came from Joni's mouth as I slowly and relentlessly pushed my cock into her ass. It took several minutes before I was leaning up against her body, my entire cock buried deep in her tight ass.

I leaned forward, sucking on and biting her nipples. Joni lifted her head, using her hands to hold mine, and kissed me hard, driving her tongue into my mouth as my cock pulsated in her ass. Then I stood up and began slowly fucking her ass, seeing her pussy gaping open above my cock sliding in and out of her rosebud. I began to rub her clit as I fucked her ass and Joni writhed on the table, bucking against me as I continued to fuck her.

Her ass was so tight, I thought it was going to tear skin from my cock. She really seemed to enjoy it, screwing her ass onto my cock as I drove it into her each time. I was holding her breasts in my hands, squeezing her nipples and pulling on them as I fucked her ass. After what seemed like an hour I finally felt my balls begin to churn and I knew that I was finally going to be able to cum.

As I felt myself boiling to the point of no return, I pulled my cock from Joni's ass, spinning her around on the table so that her head was hanging over in front of me as I pumped my cock in my hand. Supporting her head with one hand and wanking my cock with the other, I began to cum, shooting it onto Joni's face. To my surprise and delight she opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as I continued to shoot cum, now aiming for her open mouth.

Joni's face was covered and plenty of cum had shot into her mouth when I finished cumming. Gently repositioning her on the table, I put the towel over her and went to the bathroom to wash myself and let her rest and collect herself. When I emerged from the bathroom several minutes later, Joni was sitting up, the towel in a pile beside her, her knees spread and her pussy open to my view.

"That was the most incredible experience of my entire life," Joni told me, shaking her head. "I can't believe how I feel."

"How do you feel?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Well, for the most part, I feel like I've been reborn," she laughed. "And then there's my pussy and ass," she said, "they feel like they've been had by the football team. I had no idea you were so.........talented," she finally said.