The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I didn't cross any lines..." I began.

"You obliterated all the lines," Joni said, laughing out loud as I stood in front of her. "If I didn't need to get home and get dinner ready for my husband and children," she said, reaching out and wrapping her hand around my cock, "I'd want some more of this. Can I make another appointment?" she asked, pulling on my cock.

"Of course," I replied, a big smile on my face. "When would you like to come again?"

"God, I've cum more today than I have in the past year," Joni laughed. "How often do you recommend?" she asked.

"Well, as often as you like," I told her. "It's usually an issue of time and/or money for most people. If you can afford it, I'd have at least one massage a day myself."

"I don't know if I could take this every day," Joni said with a laugh as she slipped off the table to stand in front of me, her hand still wrapped around my cock. "How about we start with twice a week?" she suggested. "We can take it from there."

"That sounds fine," I said, scarcely believing my luck.

"Do you also massage men?" Joni asked, sinking to her knees in front of me and licking my cock.

"Yes," I said, speechless.

"And do you do Total Massages on men?" she asked, engulfing my cock in her mouth.

"I never have," I admitted, my head rolling on my shoulders as she swallowed my cock.

"Would you?" she asked, letting my cock slip from her mouth and licking the tip.

"I don't know," I replied. "I've never done anything sexual with another man beyond sharing a woman."

"But would you?" she persisted, going down on me.

"I've never thought about it," I said, uncomfortable with the subject.

"Is it a matter of money?" she asked.

"Like I said, I've never given it any thought," I said, inwardly sighing wistfully as she released my cock and got to her feet.

"I've got to go," Joni said, grabbing for her clothes.

"Uh, you might want to wash up," I said, raising my eyebrows at the sight of her cum-streaked face.

I heard Joni shriek with laughter from the bathroom and smiled to myself as I took the massage table down. I can't believe this happened. I just can't believe it.

"I certainly did need to wash up," Joni said as she emerged from the bathroom fully clothed. "That would have been hard to explain."

"Uh, I take it you don't do this sort of thing often?" I tentatively probed.

"Well, I've never had a massage like this before," Joni laughed, "and, no, I don't do this sort of thing, ever, actually. I've been happily married for almost 20 years," she told me. "I've got a beautiful 18-year-old daughter. I'm a bit in shock that this happened, now that I'm thinking of it."

"Hey, this was a massage, that's all," I told her, making it a point to not touch her. "It was about making you and your body feel better. That's what we did. This is not about anything but that, a therapeutic experience. That's the only way to think about it."

"Well, how much do I owe you for this therapeutic experience of a lifetime?" Joni asked, a smile on her face.

"It's $100," I told her, struggling to keep a straight face.

"That's a bargain," Joni said, reaching into her purse and handing me a $100 bill, then reaching in again and pulling out a $20 and handing that to me, too. "Thank you for keeping me in perspective," she said. "See you in a few days, same time?"

"That'll be fine," I told her. "Thanks a lot, Joni," I said. "Don't forget to drink a lot of water for the next 24 hours to help flush the toxins from your system."

Joni walked towards the door and I hurried to get there first, turning the handle and opening it.

"Bye," she said, then quickly turned and put her arm behind my head and pulled me down and kissed me, softly, sensually, her tongue gently teasing mine, then released me.

"Bye," was all I could manage to say as she left, that incredible ass driving me crazy with the memories already.

I collapsed into my reclining chair, exhausted and exhilarated all at once. She had actually paid me! And she was coming back!