The Masseur Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill walked into the massage area with nothing on at all except some ankle bracelets. She looked elegant and asked me to remove my scrubs so she could see what she was paying for.

I yanked my top and bottoms off, and she smiled. She walked around me and slapped my ass. Then she felt my abs and even grabbed my cock.

"I love a nice big young dick," she told me, "Let's start with my back."

Jill looked great! Maybe about 36 C tits and got on the table on her stomach.

"Massage my back and feet first."

I pulled out all the stops and did exactly what she wanted. I used the pressure points around the base of her neck and down both sides of her spine. Next, I massaged Jills feet, and I had time to notice that everything about her seemed to be perfect.

Jills toenails were painted just as perfectly as the ones on her hands. Even her skin didn't show a blemish anywhere. Her pubic hair was a perfect little groomed triangle above her slit. With puffy pussy lips shaved nice and smooth.

By the time she rolled over on her back, she was getting hot. Legally you are not supposed to touch the nipples or the genitals of a client. But then what I was doing wasn't exactly legal by any sense of the word.

I massaged her nice soft tits with oil rubbing her nipples into nice hardpoints. I worked my way down her stomach and did the full length of the tops of her legs avoiding her pussy. Jill had her eyes closed and was making soft moans. I opened her legs wide and went down on her when I thought it was time.

I used the ten steps Tami had taught me. Jill only lasted to step 5 before she had a massive orgasm.

When that was over, she wanted my cock in her mouth.

"I want to suck your nice big dick." She told me, so I gave it to her as she laid there on her back... her head turned to the side with her lovely lips around the tip of my dick. Jill sucked on my cock while I massaged her nipples and stomach. My arm was long enough that I could reach her crotch and rub her wet cunt at the same time.

Jill slid off the bench and leaned over the side of the seat facing the wall. Her nice round ass in from of my cock.

"I want to feel that nice big cock inside me!"

I moved forward and slipped into her hot juicy cunt. It was snug and wet, and she started to groan as I gave her all of it. I pushed on the pressure points on each side of her lower spine with my thumbs while I fucked her and she went crazy with lust!

"FUCK ME! OH YEAH FUCK ME HARD!" Jill was yelling, and I did what she wanted.

She came hard, and I could feel her sweet hot pussy contracting around my dick when she did. I pulled out, and she turned around and dropped to her knees. Grabbing my wet cock and sucking the fuck out of the tip.

When she tired of that she got back on the bench and said, "Fuck me, baby, I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy!"

I slid into her after lowering the table and pressed both hands down hard on her, right where her thighs met her pelvis. I drove my dick deep and fast as she screamed for more. Jill was so hot and wet her pussy was dripping creamy girl juice down her crack. I just fucked her harder wanting to fill her with cum.

I leaned into her and grabbed her beautiful tits hard. Squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples as I pumped her deep and fast.

I felt my balls getting tight and told her I was going to cum.

"Give it to me!" She groaned.

So I did a few minutes later. I shot a huge load deep inside her wet cunt that made her start bucking her crotch against me as I unloaded. When I was done, I pulled out and milked the last of my cum out on her swollen clit.

It took a minute or two before she came down from her sexual high. But then she smiled at me and sat up with her pussy leaking my load.

"That was perfect!" She told me as I put a dry hand towel on her leaking crotch. She kept it between her legs and got off the bench and on her knees. She sucked my sensitive dick head. Milking my shaft dry with her suction.

"Even your cum taste good!" She told me when she stood up at last.

"I hope you stay in shape because once I tell my girlfriends what a good fuck you are, you're going to be very busy."

"Thanks, Ma'am." Was all I could think to reply.

"I think we are past the Ma'am part," Jill laughed, "I'm going to book you once a month, and I want you to fuck me just like this every time."

"My pleasure."

"No, my pleasure," She told me, "That nice big cock of yours feels perfect inside me!"

I watched her head back into the dressing room, a hand towel still between her legs to soak up my cum. I got dressed and wasn't sure what to do after that.

25 minutes later Jill came out of the dressing room looking just like she had when she'd arrived. She looked perfect! Hair and clothes all in place, like nothing, had happened.

She looked at me with a sly smile, "You're my new favorite toy."

Some men might have been upset with that, but I needed money, and she had been a good fuck. I just said, thank you.

Jill came over to me and kissed me on the lips, "Maybe one of these times I'll let you fuck me in the rear."

I wasn't sure what to say, "Whatever you want."

She patted my cheek with her palm, "Such a good boy!" she smiled and then walked out.

After Jill left, I needed a shower.

While I was toweling off, I remembered the tip jar and looked inside. To my surprise, there were 5 crisp 100 hundred dollar bills for me! I pocketed the cash and shut the place down. This was going to be a job I could fall in love with!

***

I found Tami waiting for me when the single elevator doors opened. She was smiling which was rare and asked me to come to her office. When we got there, she fired up her computer and put on a video for me to watch.

To my surprise, it was a video of me fucking Jill!

"You filmed me?" I asked.

"Of course I did," She answered, "It's insurance in case some customer says you did something wrong or wants to call the cops."

That made sense to me and I'd never even seen the hidden cameras. Tami went over a couple of things I could have done better. Sort of like a Coach with game film. It was all crazy, but I had cash in my pocket. When it was over Tami said I could go.

"I have 3 appointments for you next week," She told me, "Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you can't keep up let me know."

"Okay, I think I can do that," I told her.

"You might want to start taking two pills a day from now on."

I left wondering what I had gotten myself into but soon forgot it. I had schoolwork to finish, so I could enjoy the weekend. I also had guaranteed sex next week which was an added bonus in my mind.

***

My next surprise happened on that Friday evening. I was laying around my tiny apartment after working out and playing with my new cell phone when there was a knock on my door around 7 PM. I never had anyone except salesman knock on my door and when I opened it there was my little sister and one of her friends.

"Hi, Ethan."

"Hey, Sky, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could do something for us?"

"Come on in."

I let them in, and they grabbed a seat on my little sofa.

"Oh, this is Kylee," Skylar said, "My big brother Ethan."

"Hi."

"Hi Kylee, so what is it you need Skylar?"

"Some of us kids are having a big party at the lake tonight."

"Up at Johnson Lake?"

"Yeah, we need someone to buy some beer for us," Sky asked, "Now that your 21 could you do us a huge favor and buy us a couple of cases of beer?"

The first thing I thought of was what Tami had told me about getting in trouble with the law. I was supposed to keep myself out of trouble and not attract any attention to the business.

"I don't know Sky," I told her, "If one of you gets caught and rats me out I'll be in big trouble."

"Come on," She pleaded, "Nobody is going to rat you out. I collected the money for it already."

"We won't tell anyone," Kylee added with a smile and big dark eyes.

"Please Ethan." My sis begged.

I guess it was about then that I remembered Tami taking videos as an insurance policy. That gave me the idea to get an insurance policy of my own.

"There's only one way I'll do it."

"What?" They both said looking excited and relieved at the same time.

"I want some insurance that you won't tell anyone if you get caught."

"We promised we wouldn't say anything." Skylar pleaded.

"All it takes is for a cop to say you can go free if you tell him who bought it," I told them.

"So, what is it you want?" Kylee asked.

"You both strip down and let me take a couple of pictures of you naked," I told them, "Nobody will ever see them unless you rat me out if things go bad."

There were a few seconds of shock on their faces as I smiled at them.

"WHAT!" Skylar said at last, "NO WAY!"

"Sorry, Sis that's my deal. Take it or leave it."

I don't think she would have done it if not for Kylee who looked like she was actually considering it.

"Just a couple of pictures and no touching?" Kylee asked me.

"Yeah, that's all."

"Okay, I'll do it."

Skylar looked a bit shocked, "I'm not going to do it."

"Both of you or nothing," I told her.

"Come on Sky," Kylee said, "You flash your tits at parties all the time."

My sister looked pissed that Kylee had mentioned that in front of me and I grinned at her.

"Everyone is counting on us Sky." Kylee told her, "Let's just do it and get out of here."

My sister looked at me, "Are you going to show these to anyone?"

"Nope, I may keep them in my scrapbook for old times sake." I joked.

Skylar gave me a frown, "Okay, I don't have any choice, but I thought you loved me more than that."

"I do love you sis, but I'm not going to risk my new job on some drunk girls talking to the cops."

"I'm going to remember this Ethan!"

"It won't take long, get those tops off."

It was warm for spring, and both girls had worn jean shorts and T-Shirts. Kylee pulled her shirt over her head and undid the front of her bra. My sister was still sitting there, and Kylee told her to hurry up.

Reluctantly my sister pulled her shirt off and then her bra. Both girls were sitting there topless, and the view was great!

Both of them had dark brown hair and eyes. Skylar had her hair back in a pony tail, and Kylee had short hair down around her collar. I supposed that Kylee was a soccer player as well as my little sis because she looked to be in great shape. Both had nice boobs no bigger than a handful, and the air-conditioning running had already made their nipples stand out stiff and proud.

"Okay stand up and drop those shorts and panties," I told them and got my phone camera turned on.

Kylee stood up first and unzipped her shorts and pulled them and her panties down to her ankles for me. Revealing a nice gap between her thighs and little puffy camel toe below a neat little trimmed bush.

"Come on." She told my sister.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Skylar said but stood up and pulled her own shorts and panties down to her ankles for me.

I'd never seen my little sister naked before and I'd surely missed out. She looked hot with her little bush and pussy on display for me. From that moment on I wanted to fuck her.

"Hurry up!" Skylar told me as I sat there enjoying the view of both girls.

I stood up with my phone and told them, "Stand close to each other and put your hands around each other's hips."

"God Ethan!" Skylar complained, but they did it as I snapped a few pictures once they smiled.

"Are we done?"

"One more," I told them to face each other with your hands on each other's hips so I can see your boobs."

"You're a pervert," Skylar commented but did it anyway.

I liked the view of both girls from the side, nice round bare assess, and tits pointed at each other.

"Kiss on the lips."

Before Skylar could complain, Kylee pulled her to her body. With stomachs and boobs touching each other Kylee kissed my little sister on the lips. I took a few photo's and felt my dick starting to get hard.

Skylar finally pulled back, "That's enough!"

"Okay, I got enough."

"I can't believe you kissed me," Skylar told Kylee as she pulled up her panties and shorts.

"If you're good maybe I'll kiss you again." Kylee laughed as she got dressed.

"Fat chance girl."

The liquor store was only a few blocks away, and I rode in the back seat of my sister's car. I bought them the beer, and they dropped me back off at home. I spent the evening looking at the photos and decided I was going to print them and start a scrapbook.

I looked at the photos once more and thought about how much I'd like to fuck both of them, especially my little sister. I wanted to feel my big dick stretching out each of their little teenage pussies!

I got my first wish the next night.

***

Right after supper of pizza and beer, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Kylee by herself.

"Hi!"

"Hi, what brings you by?"

Kylee walked in, and I closed the door.

Kylee sat down on my sofa and tossed her hair.

"I'm having a sleepover tonight and wondered if you could buy some booze for me."

"Sure, but you know that I charge for that?"

Kylee gave a small grin, "More pictures?"

"Yeah, but my prices have gone up a bit."

"What's that mean?"

"I want to take some photos, but I also want a blow job."

"Are you serious?" Kylee said, "I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I have a boyfriend, and that would be cheating on him."

"How's he going to find out?" I replied, "I'm not going to tell him."

Kylee thought about it for a minute, "I'd know."

"That's my price, it's up to you."

"You promise not to show the pictures to anyone?"

"The only way that will happen is if you rat me out to the cops."

"Okay, I'll do it but don't try and fuck me."

"Great why don't you take off all your clothes for some photos."

Kylee was wearing a T-shirt and shorts again. I took photos of her undressing after she kicked off her sandals.

The girl really had a hot little body, and I wanted her bad. I had her get on my bed, and I posed her in different positions taking some great photos. I think she liked the attention and her nipples were nice hardpoints by the time I got done.

I went over to the sofa and pulled my own shirt and shorts off and sat down.

"Come on over and suck my dick."

"Bossy aren't you." She replied but padded over and got on her knees between my legs and grabbed my semi-hard cock.

She began to stroke it, and it didn't take long until it was a full staff.

"It's huge," She remarked looking at it.

"It needs to be sucked."

Kylee gave me a roll of her eyes, but she bent over and started to lick the swollen head. Then she took me into her mouth and fuck it felt good. I took some photos of her sucking my dick. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth and lips stretched around my cock. I could feel her tongue teasing the tip as she sucked and stroked me.

Her little tits looked delicious, and I wanted her pussy too. I could tell she was starting to get into it and she sucked my dick pretty well. I think 95% of the time if you get a woman to suck your dick she'll let you fuck her. I was going to find out. Kylee stopped after a while still stroking it and looking up at me.

"It's so big. My jaw is getting tired."

"Think how good it would feel in your pussy."

Kylee laughed, "I don't think it will fit!"

"After I eat your pussy you'll be so hot and wet it will slide right in."

"You think so?"

"Yep, and if I'm wrong, I'll pay for your beer."

"You're on."

The thing I liked about high school girls is they don't mind giving up pussy to get something they want. I remembered some girls in my own class sleeping with guys because they had a nice car or drugs or whatever it was they wanted. They also were horny and wanted to experiment with sex. It really wasn't that hard to get them into bed.

I led Kylee too the bed, and she sat down. I pushed her back on her back and spread her legs apart. On my knees, between her legs, I started the 10-steps. Kylee made it to step 3 before she had a epic orgasm. Her little pussy was swollen and juicy, I tasted it one last time before I stood up and started rubbing the head of my cock in her wet folds.

"If it hurts too much you have to stop," Kylee warned me.

"Roll over doggy style."

Kylee assumed the position in the middle of my bed, and I got behind her and pushed the tip of my penis into her little hot vagina.

"Oh, OH...easy!" She groaned as I began to slowly fill her up with my rock hard cock.

When I was half-way in I pulled back out for another slow thrust. My dick was already soaked from her tight little twat, and it began to slide easier. I took it easy not going too deep, and she was moaning already on each stroke.

I held her narrow little waist with both hands and got a little faster as my thumbs pushed on those pressure points on each side of her lower spine.

"OH MY GOD!" Kylee groaned as I got a little deeper inside her.

I kept fucking her and pushing those points, and in a few minutes, she screamed out and had another orgasm. I could feel her little twat tighten up around my dick and flutter as she shook slightly.

I pulled out, and she rolled over on her back, "That was great!" She told me.

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes, why?" She asked me as I got between her legs and pushed my dick back inside her.

I slid a lot deeper and laid down on top of her as she groaned, "Because I'm want to cum in your hot little pussy."

Over the next few minutes, it was a blur as I dove deeper and deeper into her tight hot cunt. Kylee never told me to stop even though once in a while she let out a yelp of pain followed quickly by moans of pleasure. At last, I was going balls deep in her, and she was going crazy.

"OH YEAH! OHHHhh AHHHhh OH OH FUCK ME!.....FUCK meeeeeee!

I shot a huge load, balls deep into her at last. She screamed out loud, and her little twat began to spasm tightly around my cock. That only made me cum more and when I was done my dick didn't want to stop. It kept jerking in her even though I was empty.

We kissed passionately until my dick began to shrink. When I pulled out a flow of cum followed, and I wiped my dick all over her pussy and pubes. Milking the last of my cum, so it dripped on her clit.

I got up and grabbed my phone and took some photos of her leaking pussy creampie as she laid there still breathing hard and having shivers from her orgasm. At last, she sat up and put her hand on her pussy.

"Jesus you cum a lot," She told me wiping my cum up her slit, "My boyfriend is going to know I cheated on him."

"Squeeze it out on the toilet and take a shower and he'll never know the difference," I told her, "I'll run get your beer while you get cleaned up."

"Okay," Kylee smiled, and got off the bed."

She kissed me, "That was fantastic!" and headed for my little bathroom.

When I got back, she was dressed, and all cleaned up. We loaded the beer in her trunk and kissed again before she left. I went back inside to add the pictures to my scrapbook. I even paid for her beer, it had been more than worth it.

***

I'd taken Tami's advice and started taking an extra one of her magic pills each day. I didn't want to run out of juice for my Monday appointment. The problem with them is they made me horny all the time. It took less than a day before my balls felt big and heavy and needing a release. This condition brought on what happened next.

On Sunday Mom had called and asked me if I would come over and help her with the spring clean up of our yard. I agreed to go help her, and it was something we did every spring since dad had left us. We started in the morning and worked all day. Skylar helped too, and soon we had over 30 large trash bags of leaves lined up on the curb for pick up.