The Masseur Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHhhhh!" Skylar groaned and then started to buck her hips as I finger fucked her vagina and anus at the same time I sucked hard on her clit.

I made my little sister have a screaming orgasm with step five. While she was recovering, I got off the bed and pulled off my shorts. My cock jumped to full attention, and I pulled her to the edge of the bed standing between her legs. I rubbed the tip of my dick on dripping wet opening to her pussy, and she looked at me as I pushed my swollen know slowly into her tight little hole.

"OH GOD!" Skylar groaned and closed her eyes as I pushed slowly deeper.

Skylar was too far gone with lust to tell me to stop and God her pussy felt so good I'm not sure I could have stopped even if she'd told me to.

I fucked my moaning sister for five or ten minutes before she could take it all inside her. It took her two orgasms to loosen up enough for me to go balls deep in her teenage pussy.

I leaned down over her and squeezed both of her nice boobs as I continued to pump her. I felt my orgasm getting close and laid down on top of her. Running my left hand up under her head I just had to grab a handful of hair on the back of her head and lift her head so I could kiss the hell out of her mouth.

Never stopping my rhythm, I felt my balls getting tight, and I knew I wouldn't much longer. I wanted to look into Skys' eyes when I shot my load and told her that I was going to cum.

"OH GOD ETHAN!" She moaned but kept her eyes locked with mine as I got faster and harder.

"Yes YES...oh GOD YESSS!" Skylar told me and started to match my thrust by raising her hips and letting me all the way in.

"I love you!" I told her and exploded inside her pussy. Pumping what felt like a weeks' worth of cum just as far up in her pussy as I could as we locked eyes.

"OH MY GOD!" Skylar groaned as my dick throbbed and spurt inside her, "OH ETHAN!"

Then Skylar closed her eyes and came with me. Clutching my ass tightly with both hands and holding me all the way inside her, and kissing me with more passion than I'd ever felt.

I wanted to stay buried inside her forever. But Sky told me to get out because she wanted to sleep. I pulled out and squeegeed the cum from my dick and let it drip down on her pussy lips. I shot a huge load, and it was already seeping out of her little twat.

"Your cum feels so nice and warm inside me." was the last thing she said before she fell asleep.

I got up to turn the lights off and grabbed my phone from the dresser. I probably shouldn't have, but I took a few pictures for my scrapbook. Skylar looked so sexy lying there on her back with her hair all messed up.

She had her right leg still up with her foot flat on the mattress, her left leg flat. It was a perfect photo of her perky tits the size of large oranges standing up proud. Her pink nipples still hard, with my nice creampie leaking out below her little triangle of dark pubic hair from puffy little pussy.

***

From that night on our relationship changed. It would last forever even after she got married and moved away. Whenever Sky came back home to visit, we would find a way to slip away and make love. But that's another story. There were still a lot more changes in my life to come, that I had no clue about at the time.

I hopped that in the morning she didn't regret what we'd done. I tried not to worry about it because I couldn't do anything about it if she did.

At that moment it was enough to hold her close and enjoy the feelings I had for her and fall asleep hugging Skylar's naked body next to me.