The Master and the Ring Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased herself down nonetheless and Henri fought the urge even more when her body came in contact with his vast head. She pressed upon him; he could see the confusion on her face almost instantly. Further she tried, grunting as she bore down on his bulbous glands, spinning her body back and forth upon his oozing crown. Henri could fell her bowels straining to open, taking only part of the tip into her body as she continued to try. Her breathing became forced and perspiration appeared all over her as she struggled on to take Mentula into her bowels.

Henri felt her stopping as the strain became too much, not wanting to tear herself. It was all he could do to remain motionless. His entire body lusted for the sensation of bliss to cover his throbbing cock and to feel this woman's body around his shaft. That would mean her death so he resisted the power of the ring with considerable effort. Each time the stress became too much the beautiful woman stopped, rested a bit, panting and began again, determined it seemed to have Mentula.

Suddenly the woman stopped. She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, lifting her large breasts with each intake of air. Her body shone with perspiration, she was glorious to look upon and Henri's will almost left him.

"I... I don't understand, Master... I was told I was ready to receive you... but I am not. I have failed."

She moved from off his cock and climbed down from the large chair. The ring pulled fiercely, at Henri, wanting him to seize the woman and take her by force. Sweat was covering Henri's body as he resisted the ring with all the power he possessed. The woman, now on the ground, turned back to him and he saw that she was crying. Large tears fell from her bright green eyes.

"I will return to the mothers and tell them of my failure, Master," she said, gathering her clothing and leaving the tent.

As soon as she was gone, Henri reached down and tore the ring from off his cock. His body immediately shrunk in the great chair and he sat naked panting and sweating as his heart pounded. He vowed never to return the ring to his shaft but knew he might be forced to in defense of his nation. The ring burned hot in his hand and he dropped it to the ground in fear and revulsion. He could see how a lesser man could be controlled by the ring and the power it possessed. He was almost seduced by its power; he almost killed that woman in his lust to have her.

**

Both Yvonne and Serena heard of the surrender and the coming home of Henri of house Dangard, their countries new king. Yvonne was well healed from her injuries and both she and her sister longed for Henri's return as he was fighting for several weeks. They had long since left the hallowed halls confinements, returning to their family home. Their servants returned to them and they made sure Henri knew where to find them upon his return. They were of noble blood as was Henri and were back to living as nobles do.

They had kept the secret of the ring from others. What people in their country believed was that Henri defeated the old Master in combat and thereby took possession of his power. It was more or less the truth. Few people knew the sisters were with the Master and Henri when the confrontation took place. They were mostly left alone and not questioned thoroughly about the circumstances. Everyone was just pleased to be free and out from under the brutal rule of the evil Master.

Yvonne traveled to the city center and learned from soldiers that King Henri's army was only a day away from returning. She quickly went back home to tell Serena the good news. They both hoped he would visit them upon his return. He would be in need of a queen, and both sisters yearned to be chosen.

When the army arrived but Henri was not with them, the sisters were quite distraught, having built up his return in their minds, day dreaming often of his return. Yvonne sent a servant to inquire to where the king was but the servant was sent away with no reply. She decided to go on her own again and find out where Henri had gone and when he was expected back.

"Are you Lady Yvonne of house Granvas?" the large general asked when she was allowed to enter.

It had taken her hours to find the right person to talk to and she was tired and disheveled.

"Yes, what news of the King do you have?" she asked.

"He gave me this letter for your eyes only before he left the encampment."

She took the wax sealed parchment from the general and held it like a precious heirloom.

"Did he say where he was going?"

"The king did not, nor when he would return. I was hopeful you could share some of that letter with me if you would, mi Lady."

Yvonne looked to her hands at the letter and the red wax seal with the large letter D for house Dangard on it. She wanted to wait until she was home to read it with Serena but this general look as if he wasn't going to let her leave until she opened it. Placing her finger under the parchment she broke the seal and opened the tri-folded parchment.

Yvonne,

I trust you are well and healed properly from your violation. I'm terribly sorry for the ordeal you were put through at my hand as well as the old Master. We have Serena's quick thinking and actions to thank for all of our lives.

You will already know by the time you receive this letter that I have left my army for another purpose I only share with you. General Sharis will desire you tell him my whereabouts. Tell him this: I have gone to secure our southern border and to draw a treaty with the country of Garigasia. This is partially true but not my intended purpose.

The true purpose is the Ring. I've learned that it has devoted followers. I wish to know more about the ring and the source of its power and more about these women that crave Mentula of all things. I do not know how long it will take me but know that I think of you and Serena every day and yearn to hold you in my arms again. I trust you will keep my secret and eagerly await my return.

Your King,

Henri

Yvonne looked up at the General after reading the letter. Warmth was in her chest upon reading Henri's desire for her.

"He has gone to Garigasia to gain treaty with them and to secure our southern border," she said.

"On his own?"

"It appears so, sir. As you know he is highly capable before and even more now."

"Yes... very well. I will spread the news. Thank you, Lady Yvonne. He must care deeply for you to only disclose this knowledge with you."

"We endured much together, general. We grew close and I hope to be his queen if I can confide in you."

"I sensed as much, mi Lady. I hope for his safe and speedy return."

"As do I."

She folded the letter and held it close to her body as she left. She had to stop herself from running all the way back to tell Serena. A lady does not run.

**

Henri, as himself, had been trailing the red headed follower for several days now. She was on a direct course south toward Garigasia. The ring was safely wrapped in cloth and in a leather pouch to protect him from the heat. The ring burned him when he touched it unless he brought it close to his manhood, where it began to cool and glow blue again. He knew what it wanted and even when it wasn't around his penis, it still had a pull upon him to find a 'sheath for Mentula' as the woman had said. She did not suspect him following her, and rarely looked back from whence she traveled, so determined to get to her destination.

He followed her across the border a week after she had come to him in his tent. It took two more days to reach the capital of Garigasia. He kept the ring close in case he had to protect his life in the foreign country but it seemed Garigasia was opened to travelers and traders. He blended in well in garb he had bought before his journey since as the Master he was naked.

The city center was busy and crowded. Making it difficult to keep track of the red headed woman but he made due, thinking he lost her several times until he spotted her long hair in the distance. He followed her to a large religious structure on the outskirts of the city where she was allowed to enter and then disappear inside. It seemed he had found the source of the followers. As he surveyed the grounds, he saw many young women outside in the yards. All were beautiful and large breasted, as if it was a requirement.

He also noticed the lack of men. None were seen entering or leaving the structure nor inside. He waited until dark to jump the stone wall and make his way toward the structure. There were no lookouts or guards and Henri, with his skill in stealth, easily entered the temple without being seen. What he found astounded him and he felt the ring burning through the pouch with lust.

He did not count but estimated over a hundred women were in different stages of preparation for Mentula. He had never seen a collection of women such as this before. He recognized all creeds and countries were represented. All beautiful and very voluptuous. They were organized in groups according to their preparations. Objects were being utilized to prepare them for the Master's large member but he saw none of the objects were as large as him with the ring. Some prepared their anus and some prepared there vaginas. The largest object was of the size and girth of the old Master and several women had achieved reception of such a large object into their forbidden orifice. One such woman was the red haired maiden that had come to him.

He looked down from his hiding place as she demonstrated her ability to take the large shaft into her body for three old women who were dressed. They were much older and seemed haggard in a way. It was difficult to hear from his distance but he could figure out what she was telling them. How she had failed and how Mentula was larger than what she had prepared for. The clothed women were shaking their heads but she continued to tell them Mentula was larger.

The moans and cries from the women below him caused the pull from the ring to become uncomfortable. Seeing all of them penetrating themselves with different sized objects and in different states of arousal, had Henri's penis erect and throbbing in his pants. The tug on his shaft from the pouch containing the ring became constant and intense. He knew he could not stay long or risk falling to the temptation.

He watched the red head remove the large vegetable from her anus and the old women leave her, shaking their heads. He moved, following the clothed women deeper into the temple. Everyone was in the great chamber and the halls were empty, making it easy for him to follow them. He assumed they were the 'mother's' the red haired woman had mentioned. He could learn more about the ring by listening to them than watching the hundred or so younger women prepare themselves. It was even easier to sneak into the chamber they went into. He could tell they had no worries or need for security. Henri listened to their conversation as he hid himself.

"It cannot be true what she says."

"Even if it is, it does not concern me. What concerns me is why she is still alive."

Henri almost gave himself away with a shocked gasp, but the women didn't hear him.

"She should not have survived the ring, let alone Mentula. Why didn't the Master take her by force? The ring should have seen to it."

"For weeks now the rings power weakens. This new Master is not obeying its cravings."

"He will. They will become unbearable and he will fall like all the others before him. The ring will give us what we need. Soon the power will be restored to us."

This last woman that spoke seemed the oldest and the authority among the others. Henri knew now they were preparing these women to die and for the ring to supply them with power somehow. They must be witches or sorceresses of some kind. Must have created the ring for their own selfish uses. He knew he had to destroy it.

Before he could retreat and leave the temple he was discovered by a fourth old women arriving later. She screamed at his presence behind a curtain divider and suddenly his body was surrounded by a force that he could not see but held him fast.

The other women soon joined the new and they stared at Henri in shock until they realized who he was and what he had with him.

"He is the new Master... I sense the ring!"

"As do I. He must have followed Heather to our temple."

"Well, well... if you will not obey the ring then we will force you to obey. Take him to the Master's chamber," the woman in charge said.

12