All Comments on 'The Mature Lady Wins'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Delicate

You have such a delicate way with words,you also have a very erotic approach to MOTHERFUCKING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bad flow

The language left something to be desired, it was difficult to read and I enjoy Shakespeare so it's not that. i t left something to be desired but in that respect only, the story itself was very good and just erotic enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good ;)

Hadn't visited this site in such a long time and I'm glad to have come read your story. It was great ;) Started off a bit slow, and David was a bit dense, but things worked out just fine ;) Keep on writing ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There is a place - their is possessive.

"Don't just stand their," mum moaned

Get your work edited by someone who's read more than two books then keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a different slant

on the theme of a mother and son fucking and producing a child.....it all comes down to - vice is nice but incest is best.....alas poor yorick - I knew him well......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In that scene when I played the part of an arch, as Lionel would have it, even before I got near mother I'd got an erection.

Another great story from Moondrift. It's funny (like with the deceased dad's dog food), but very exciting. David's shy acting across his mother Kath in the rehearsals. The reason is that he always gets hard around his mom and when they clinch, his mother'll feel his big hard on pressing against her belly. Not to worry, kid, you don't know it yet but your mom loves your big hard cock. At home, Kath with barely controlled exasperation, explains to her son that they must get into the characters of the roles, understand the urges that motivate them. The urge that motivates Kath is to get her boy to fuck her so she walks funny for a week. Finally, finally! David gets with the program, and he introduces his big cock to the hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same wonderful, magical hole he came out of. He does a real good job of fucking his mother, she cums like crazy, and David unloads his hot young balls, flooding his mother's twat with all the warm creamy baby-batter he's got in those young balls of his. The play's an enormous success, as is the frenzied motherfucking at home. It turns out that David's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Little Cicely is a cute little souvenir of the hot incestuous fucks of David and his beloved mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy and funny

David is just inhibited enough that he comes off as dense, and the mother's exasperation with him because she knows he's doing it deliberately were fun to read, and even more fun to visualise. The sexy bits were sexy without being coarse, and while mum/son isn't my thing, I will keep this one to hand, because I know I'll want to read it again soon. Definitely 5 stars, despite the very minor spelling mistakes that seem to have inflamed some of the other posters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why all the errors?

Your writing is so pleasurable to read until one comes across all the spelling and grammar mistakes. You leave words out and cut quite a lot of them short, eg instead of "they" cut it to "the" or "and I'm fire for Garth". You left out "on". Another puzzling thing is, for a wordsmith such as yourself, why do the women in all you stories wear more than one bra?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story but I get

really pissed off with the males always being turned in to bumbling brainless assholes...

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
Fabulous

Love this story, really hot, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous