The Mature Lady Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers

"I'll go into my lines."

Lady P. "Oh Garth, do you know how I long for you?"

Me."But your Ladyship I am only the gardener, and I would never presume..."

Lady P."There can be no class divide where love prevails, kiss me Garth."

"Those are corny lines," I said, "can't we change them?"

"No we can't," mother said. "It's a matter of integrity, being faithful to the author, and for God's sake Gavid...Garth...how can you kiss me when you're two metres away from me? Come here."

Mum tugged me to her and said, "Now stand close to me, our bodies touching; you put your left leg between mine; can you feel my pelvis thrusting against you?"

"Yark," I croaked.

"Good, now push against...I said push against it not pull away, you're arching again."

She put her hands behind my buttocks and tugged me to her.

"That's better...oh my God, you've got a...oh...that's it you're getting into it now."

Getting into it was the operative word, that was the one thing I wanted to do above all else. "Bugger Garth and Primrose," I thought, "let's be mum and David."

"Kiss me darling...kiss me," mum said hoarsely.

I gave her quick peck on the lips.

"David...David...this is a moment of high passion, you don't just give a peck, you aaaah."

I went in full bore, tonguing her as hard as I could go.

Her pelvis was sort of rotating over my penis and I didn't need to try and act, this was the real thing. Mum managed to gasp out her next line.

Lady P."Strip me darling, look at my beautiful naked body."

I pulled the strips of cloth from her shoulders and for once the dress did what it was supposed to do, and in seconds was round her feet.

"Bra's darling...bras," mum said in choking voice.

"That line isn't script," I said.

"Bugger the script," mum said, "get 'em off."

I unclipped them, and of course there was no blackout, and instead of holding the cups to her breasts mum let them go and they joined the dress on the floor.

"Don't just stand their," mum moaned, "kiss me again, touch my breasts; get into character."

I got into character, fondling her breasts.

"Panties," mum gasped..."off, get 'em off."

I unleashed her breasts and pulled her panties down; mum stepped out of them and returned to the clinch.

"Get your shorts off mum commanded," sounding frantic.

I got them off and standing up again I felt mum take hold of my penis. She pulled it between her legs and I could feel her sliding it along her pudendal cleft. She was very wet and after half a minute of this I suddenly felt my length slide into her.

She gave a whimpering cry and said, "Fuck me...fuck me..."

I knew mum must have been very worked up because she never normally used that sort of language.

Her vagina was very hot and wet and she was sort of bouncing up and down on me. I put my hands under her buttocks and lifting her up and down got into her rhythm.

It didn't take long. Mum started to make funny little mewling noises that gradually increased in volume, and then she suddenly screamed, "I'm coming...I'm coming...let it go...put it in me..."

Her movement became frenetic until she gave a powerful thrust down on me and yelled something that sounded like, "Oh...oh...beast...aha...come...come...God help...ooowa....ooowa...yaaaas..."

She was moving over me faster than ever and I let my breeding goo go, pumping it into her.

Mum gave one final earsplitting yell and then started gradually calming down, mumbling as she did so, "Beautiful...good...love you...need you...don't stop..."

We ended standing there clinging to each other for mutual support. I went to pull my penis out of mum but she yelped, "Stay...stay..." So I stayed, rather like an obedient dog who was expecting a bone or some Healthy Pet Joy for obeying.

We stayed like that for a long time, but finally mum made the move and said rather briskly, "Well that went well; I think you've got the idea now. What we'll do is have a cup of tea and then run it again, blast, I'm getting all sticky at the top of my thighs, pass me some of those tissues please."

I gave mum a handful of tissues and she pushed them into her genitals and said, "You make the tea while I go and clean up, I've got a lot of your sperm in me and it's oozing out."

I set about making tea. I heard the soft hiss of the shower, and shortly after mum reappeared and we sat to drink our tea.

Mum said, "I'd thought for some time that you were having problems with the scene because of me. "I'm right aren't I?"

"Yes," I replied, "didn't want you to know that I got aroused by you."

"Well, I think you've got past that now darling, shall we run the scene again?"

She wasn't exactly right in saying I'd got past it, but now it didn't matter that I got an erection when we played the scene, because mother was happy to fix it as part of the scene. Of course when we rehearsed with the others and during performances we couldn't do what we did in private, but mum assured me that she'd fix my problem when we got home.

Triumph

"My darlings...my treasures, what has happened to you," Lionel crowed. "You were...were superb. This will be my greatest triumph yet."

Trust Lionel to take the credit.

"I love you both, my darlings," he went on, "and if you play that scene in performance the way you did tonight you'll bring the house down."

Lionel was beside himself with joy. Our portrayal of Garth and Lady Primrose would leave an audience in no doubt that they were destined for a long and happy relationship.

Our performance seemed to stimulate the others, leading them on to ever greater heights.

Then came the opening night and the accompanying nerves.

Sadie Hodge who was playing Myrtle the maid said she couldn't go on and she couldn't remember a single line. She was shoved on stage by the stage manager and acquitted herself excellently.

As the final scene closed the play we were greeted by loud applause, which was redoubled because mother had fumbled the hooking up of her bras and was still holding the cups to her breasts when we lined up to take our bow.

On Saturday night we also had a great success, but these two performances were as nothing compared to the next Friday night. That was the night when the vicar was present, and he was sitting right in the front row. It was then mother carried out her boldest stroke.

We had lined up at the end of the performance to take our bow. Again mother hadn't hooked up her bras. After our first bow she simply let go of the bras and they fell onto the stage.

There was a gasp from the audience, a few seconds of silence, and then a storm of applause broke out, people standing, cheering, I could see the vicar clapping and cheering along with everyone else.

The upshot was that we had to hire the Memorial Hall for an extra week and play every night, plus a Saturday matinee, as people from towns all around tried to book seats. In the city you can see plenty of bare breasts on stage, but in the country it was a novelty to say the least.

Mother and I went to church as usual on Sunday, wondering what the vicar would have to say. He preached from the text, "Have you not read he who made them made them male and female?"

By some circuitous reasoning he went on the say that since God had made us male and female we should not be ashamed to display this fact.

We got a rave review in the Weekly Trumpet and all ended in high triumph, with of course Lionel still taking all the credit.

Epilogue

It was about a fortnight after "The Mature Lady Wins" closed that Lionel visited us in a state of great excitement.

"Darlings," he said, "I've found just the play for you two. It's called 'The Naked Truth' and it has the most delicious bedroom scene, sexual intercourse included - simulated of course. It will be absolutely fabulous, it's just made for you two."

Mother said, "Would you mind if David and I read the script before we give you an answer?"

"Not at all my treasure," he replied cheerfully, "because I know you'll just love it. I've brought copies with me."

"What about a rehearsal and performance schedule?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, I've got it all worked out, here you are."

He left us with many declarations of affection.

It was actually the schedule we needed to see because mother had to work out whether or not she would be, as she put it, "Showing" before the final performance.

She decided it would be okay and since during the bedroom scene the sexual act was to be performed under bed covers, when in the mood mother and I made it the real thing. This did mean slowing up the action a bit, but the audience didn't seem to mind, in fact when we both managed to climax together they cheered. The real thing seems to be so much more effective than simulation.

Mother and I still belong to the Thespians, but we have to take it in turns now to appear in plays because one of us needs to stay home to look after little Cicely. It's a pity really because mother and I made such a good couple on stage.

"Show business is like sex. When it's wonderful it's wonderful. But when it isn't very good, it's still all right."

(Max Wall)

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers
12