All Comments on 'The Mature Model'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

The story is right at the top of the "hard to believe" category but I think I and many others will be prepared to by-pass that issue, for the sake of the story. I also hope to see a follow-up pretty quickly as I find Wife Sharing stories right up my alley! I do agree with the concept of beautiful women (no matter what their age) should be self-confident and sexually open to enjoy life to the full. This story has far more legs to it yet and I for one can't wait!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

OMG I would love to meet a woman like her😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Difficult...

...if English is not your native language as it obviously isn't yours. However you do need to get the grammar and spelling right. Perhaps a grammar and spelling app would help? The story is potentially very good but the way it is told let you down badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's not just the spelling - it's mis-punctuation, shifting tenses, & stilted language. Try using an editor, then pay attention & learn from what he/she suggests. Upgraded to 2 for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shifting tenses

I enjoyed the story but the shifting tenses is distracting and cheapens the whole thing. You don’t need to occasionally sift into the present tense. It doesn’t help and makes the story worse.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Ok started well but dragged on to much. I hope part two is hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

just another wimpy husband story - 1* - are there no authors out there that can write a story where the husband has a set of balls????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous