All Comments on 'The Maury Show'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Great Ending

Maybe too long in the middle, but I kept reading. Really good POV, an unusual way to start a story. Stang, you did very good!

lili82lili82about 13 years ago
didn't think that I'd like it...

but I LOVED it! thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A little hokey but...

I really liked it. My only real knock on it -- and I don't think it was your intention -- is the general indictment of people who live in trailor parks. They don't all live in trailors becuase the are stupid or immoral or lazy. For some people it's the best they can do with their earning ability for a place to live.

The ending fooled me and that's good. I figured he would wind up with the girl but I for sure didn't think she was a PI.

This story like most of yours, if not all, are a parody of real life. You are an excellent writer and I would like to see your work in a more straight forward style. I don't mean everything has to be absolutely, irrefutably believable but the characters words and actions not be off the wall exagerations.

size14shoe

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Is This Guy An Author or what?

As usual Stang has done his work well. Way to go man!

THANK YOU

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I love the Stang-man's stories.

A nice well put together story, and I like that it is a complete story, no looking for the next chapter here.

Thanks for the good read, it is entertaining to read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
anal mustang

stinkstars women all leave because he so anally fixated with lumps of trash that cant go fast around corners

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeabout 13 years ago

The ABC's of whoring...classic. That was too funny. Hope you don't mind if I borrow that. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
one of the best

ever. Entertaining and funny, great great read.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Another five stars rating Stang

I know how hard it is to keep coming up with the goods. I bow to an expert, way to go.

Amanda

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
WOW!

I was once in love with a woman just like Ellie. I guess you can't always controll who you love. We separated before she could destroy me. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome

Awsome story great ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sumomannnnn

awesome, i came for the sex & stayed for the story. one of the best i've ever read. THANK YOU.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really Great!

Thank you. So refreshing. A story where the husband is not a wimp cuckold. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clever story

A clever story well written. I've always believed that people who are stridently anti-abortion should at least watch a couple of episodes of The Maury Show. Connie Chung must make Maury take a flea dip before she lets him in the house after a day of taping.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

A solid story, and the ending (with the woman revealed to be a PI) certainly surprised me. Originally I thought he'd end up with the sister (forgetting that he was telling the story to the woman at the bar, heh).

markellymarkellyabout 13 years ago
Freat read...

A five as always. Thanks for the read and the twist at the end. I sure didn't see that one comeing.

AgenaAgenaabout 13 years ago
Helluva

Helluva story.

katranmankatranmanabout 13 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this one. Much better than the last two you did. 5 stars. Thanks, and keep them coming.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Good Story!

Good Story! Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
White

with blacked glasses is not my cup of tea. Next make it all black. Anyway, great stoty. Thanks.

cloacascloacasabout 13 years ago
Not a bad story but the direction the genre is taking is troubling

Lately the genre has emphasized the man who doesn't realize his wife is a complete slut. I think this reflects two bad trends in society: that we can be so deeply misled and that we're not responsible for our own stupidity.

I know it's just genre but this bothers me. These male fantasies used to revolve around the man who tries to find the courage inside himself to deal with his cheating wife - one way or the other. Now it's versions of the lone rider theme where the world is like a rattlesnake that can't be trusted but also one where rattlesnakes look like people. I guess it's the economy - people feel abused and lied to - but it's not healthy.

To be blunt, it's also un-Christian to blame one's own stupidity on others. We're supposed to learn from mistakes. We're supposed to be responsible for our own actions. This twist the genre has taken makes us men helpless victims of some conspiracy - and it's a conspiracy of women, as though women are going to target predator missiles at the homes of men who don't answer census forms. Instead, men are presented as helpless lambs - intentional reference - and their response is uniformly to run away or to strike out in violence and often both. This is a weird, unholy mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I love reading your stories...Keep on writing them...

JennyBearJennyBearabout 13 years ago
Great stuff!

You do come up with some imaginative story lines. TY for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another idiot husband story?

golly its only been 18 hours since we have seen / read the last 5 idiot husband LW story

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Glad finally someone with a brain --CLOACAS --sees the trend like I do

what about this story is sooooo good that is has readers falling over themselves with excessive praise?

For the most part this is ANOTHER dumb old fuckwad husband story. Yawn. The plot Twist was Obvious and telegraphed

Ted is very unsympathetic character.

We do not know WHY he latches onto a trailer park whore and it is laughable when it blows up in his face. I find myself cheering for the whore and hope that Ted suffers

for a long time It is clear from the resturant conversation that when Ted married Ellie the under paid whore Ted had NO knowledge of her background and the sisters deeply troubled past.

And because Ted had NO idea...it blew up in his face.

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good, SS

A nasty "Comment" went to cyber heaven when I turned to page four (4), but I still wish you would get some careful editing before going to print.

SupaSallySupaSallyabout 13 years ago
Not for me

A story about horrible people treating each other horribly. Sorry, but I can't find any pleasure in reading about characters like these.

But it was well written, and thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Sewing bugs into the clothes a bit of a stretch but I wouldn't say this is a bad story. Ellie and Billy are two evil characters who deserve hell. Too bad Sallie couldn't pick her self-respect off the floor and leave Billy and Ellie to their own devices.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Amusing Farce

A light touch by our energetic author. Certainly there is no one to like but they do hold our interest! Cloacas give an interesting analysis of the themes. The only problem is that believing too easily is another face of buck-passing. Just about everybody does it. If I hear another doctor say, the protocol is ----- Which means he is not guilty if anything goes wrong.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Another fun story from stangstars pen

Didn't warm up to some parts but as a story it was Ann e little trip in the trailer park!! Something we don't have up here

In Montreal so it was a blast reading about that little red neck world!! Keep Stang love them or hate them your stories are always entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cute

Llittle romp through the trailer park and beyond. Hope you had as much fun wrting it as I did reading it. In and of themselves, each character and incident was somewhat credible, almost believable. But you wove them into a nice story, somewhat incredibly at that, that might've fooled some. However, life just isn't that unpredictably shitty! Nice montage of the horrors of life on the down low.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Well . . .

I read this about four hours ago and--I'll freely admit--was ready to heap praise onto it. Then I read the comment by Cloacas, who is also a brilliant author in addition to a very perceptive commenter. That, of course, really got me thinking about where the whole story went.

Thus, a few observations:

1. I really did like the story, but more as a comedy of manners than anything else. I mean, when Ellie knows Ted's super pissed off because she's in the trailer with only Billy, but she turns around and does three other men? Really?

2. I agree wholeheartedly with Cloacas. It's one thing if Ellie only slept with Billy 2-3 times. Then his ignorance of her ways would be understandable. But apparently she's the town pin cushion, and it's hard to understand how he never saw this. Moreover, it's even more difficult to see how he had to find out from Sallie way later about Ellie's childhood and her father's own wandering ways. This makes Ted not only unsympathetic, it makes him downright fucking delusional!

3. Sallie--while at many times the most thoughtful and thought provoking character--was far too much a study in contrasts to make any sense. She says if she catches Billy cheating ever again or if he doesn't get a job, then she'll finally leave the pathetic piece of shit. Then we have the blow-up at the trailer, he admits to banging Ellie just that morning, and he still doesn't have a job. What do we get? Yet another refusal to leave him. She does this because he's a good father? Really? Sorry, but as an attorney who sees far too much of this shit on a daily basis, Sallie's loyalty is misplaced. Her children will now--more than likely--all grow up to be losers just like their old man because she didn't have the common sense to show them strong parenting, morals, work ethic, or anything else. And, to make it worse, she listens to that piece of shit accuse her and beat her down? Sorry, but by the end (by which time she knew she was pretty and could turn heads), I didn't know whether to feel sorry for her or simply hate her. Either way, the more I thought about her, I didn't like her or have any respect for her. Being the one with clear vision, her insistence on raising the children with Billy around is totally inexcusable.

I make these observations not to trash the story. To the contrary, they really made me think more about the story. So while I think it was a touch cliche (1. ignorant husband 2. superslut wife 3. scorched earth revenge 4. no divorce, just leave), it still created some really memorable, if not entirely likeable, characters.

For that, I think it was at least well done.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Good Story, Well Told!

It was a bit of a stretch though. I agree that there seems to be a trend toward either out and out cuckolds or men that have no idea what is happening and blame everyone else for their blindness. The biggest problem is the perpetuation of the "I still love her" myth. Gentlemen, Ladies too, if a spouse does all this to you and you still "love" then you are more screwed up than they. What you have isn't love, it is co-dependency!

A normal well adjusted person, when faced with a spouse cheating to this degree, when they hear the appeals to love are gonna just look the person right in the eye and say, "Yes, {fill name in here}, I know but there is one problem with all this. I just don't love you anymore. Period." And proceed to move on.

And for the love of Mike, can we please have a protagonist who DOESN'T drive a Mustang! Have the asshole drive one for a change, OK? You know assholes and douche-bags drive Mustangs, too! Let the good guy drive a Mini-Cooper for a change! :)))

I look forward to your next submission.

Best regards. C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story

and Lisa summed up his life very nicely. his wounds have healed, and w/ Lisa's help, so will the pain.

Woodwalker17Woodwalker17about 13 years ago
What's up?

I cant figure out what is up with some of you people out there ....... This is merely a damn story it isnt real life, comment on the plot or theme , but dont talk like the characters are real ..... I liked the read but Jesus Christ ,I am not gonna say anything about the characters, as they are all FICTIONAL Get a grip people ... Good read Stangstar

tommac24tommac24about 13 years ago
Great work as usual

Stangstar does it again, I always find your stories filled with plot and very good reads definitely a favorite of mine, keep up the good work!

Dr_KnowDr_Knowabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Nicely paced.. Well written.. Good characters. Nice job!

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Cloacas (and subsequently Rehnquist) seems to have hit a nerve here, which caused me to re-read it, and both points that they have brought up (Sallie saying she'll leave but never does, and Ted being idiotically blind to not notice his wife screwing half the town) are very valid.

I DID have some thoughts about Sallie. One moment she says she'll leave Billy forever if he doesn't wise up, next moment she confesses she loves him no matter what he does. Unusual to say this about a woman in LW stories, but she's a wimp. Strange how I forgot about this (maybe because of the revelation of the female PI at the end, that threw me for a loop).

Ted...How come he has never asked Ellie about her past? I know that love makes blind, and he trusted Ellie, but to that degree? That borders on stupidity or willful ignorance.

Reading the comments, I see that it hasn't been brought up, but in a way, the Maury Show was a godsend for Ted! That show exposed Ellie and Billy as the cheaters they were. That show destroyed his life? More like exposed the lie his marriage was.

Although I'm not telling him to LIKE the show (it brought a great deal of hurt to him), Ted should least feel a little gratitude towards it, and not blame the show for destroying his marriage. The show did not do that, his wife did. Do not shoot the messenger!

(I'd advise against going BACK on the show, however...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent tale!

This story was one of the better ones I have enjoyed in some time. Most second person tales here are lame and tend to be to be far fetched fantasies. Very pleased I stumbled across this one. Title was what caught my eye.

How does one give a five star rating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good reflection & analysis - by Mousse9 Well done, author!

With credit given also to Cloacas & Rehnquist. Always an enjoyable story from this author! Outstanding!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
BRAVO!

A great story line, well presented. I loved the characters, especially for their flaws. It made the story interesting and engaging. Some of your critics forget this is just a story -- a figment of the author's mind. That's all. Every question doesn't have to be answered. Every action doesn't have to make sense. Characters can be made to do dumb things. We humans do dumb things, too.

Using the Maury Show to link things together was brilliant. It fit right in with all the other craziness.

Most of all, stories should be entertaining. Fun to read, leaving the reader wanting more. This story was that, in spades.

I eagerly look forward to your next story and hope it is as good as this one -- or better!

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
Anonymous comment

Your piece has obviously generated more "HEAT" than produced "LIGHT."

Apparently, some reverberation of a combination of car color, geological setting, and an envelope of social ignorance during the dating process has been the tenets of most of the comments submited, other than the frank and simple response of some readers--great to terrible.

Personally, I fall into the former group, (great), of readers who throughly enjoyed the story; I read so many tripe, drizzle-drip and one-dementional stories, just to enjoy that one special piece that staves off hypnagogic tendencies; from "A" to "Z" your work shone through the sweat and callosed tapping of your keyboard.

Now, that being stated, "What am I to ccomprehend with readers who seem too reluctant to disclose their 'ownership' of their thoughts with the incognito marques of ANONYMOUS?" Is such behavior any different than Ted's blind acceptance of of his ignorance and acceptance of trust issues? How can I trust such input?

Finally, The attitude of revenge and injury to reproductive organs may appeal to the un-enlighten-knuckle-draggers and Saturday cinema fans of the make-believe crowd, but really, such action only indicates a loss of personal freedom and control by reacting and giving part of one's control away in direct response to the "challenge." Such reaction is like a hot bath--after a while it is not so hot, (especially if you're doing nine to twelve In the cooler).

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Too many plot holes, although well written...

Telling the story through a discusssion with the PI was a bit forced and not natural to tell all the details of the events. But well written for what it was.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago
To kisses3days

I don't really get what you're trying to say with your second paragraph, actually.

For the fourth paragraph, some people actually want to remain anonymous. Privacy reasons, mostly. One reason for me to almost go anonymous was my inbox getting spammed by inane people saying I was totally wrong on things, and such emails aren't possible if you're anonymous.

Even if you make an account here, with a nickname, it's still a nickname. You don't REALLY know who it is. The only thing you CAN do is knowing which person posted which comments. Simply putting an online nickname to a comment wouldn't make you trust such input more, IMO.

Fifth paragraph. I slightly disagree with you. Kicking the guy who slept with your wife, in the balls, is revenge, right? AS revenge, it's appropriate. Attack him where it hurts, both physically and mentally. To put it bluntly, it's his sexual organ that "hurt" you, so you hurt that sexual organ (man, that sounds strange). He's so proud of his manhood, bedding the ladies, so hurt him in his manhood. Permanently damage him there (like in a lot of LW stories)? You've pretty much destroyed his pride, his bravado and all his bragging.

And revenge would not be revenge if you don't attack where it actually hurts. For example, stealing Billy's money? Billy's trailertrash, he got no money or any other valuables. Not to mention that taking his money would be disconnected from what Billy's actually done. The revenge should be appropriate to the crime.

Billy would be completely unfazed if Ted had sex with Sallie as "revenge". Billy simply wouldn't care. So sex with Sallie would be out as revenge (not to mention the moral implications of that).

In some other LW stories, the "other guy" WOULD get angry, and in such a case, it WOULD be an effective revenge. The shoe on the other foot now, etc.

How would kicking the guy in the balls as revenge, be taken as loss of control? Loss of control over your anger, yes, but loss of personal freedom? How can that in any way be seen as giving away control to the person who hurt you?

It's only a "reaction to his action" in the meaning of "Billy acted first", by having sex with Ellie. Should Ted NOT have reacted then? Do nothing? Or act first by having sex with Sallie? Kindof like a preemptive strike?

The direct response to the challenge of the guy who slept with your wife, is to make him unable to issue that challenge again. That's rather effective as a countermeasure, I'd say.

Also, I'm curious. If physical revenge is giving control, what WOULD be the "appropriate response", according to you?

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
I liked this story

Clocas raises an interesting point, but I am much more perturbed by the endless stream of brain-dead cuck stories that multiply without end than what he notes (although more authors are at least labeling their cuck trash, which does help most of us avoid it). Back to the story, I think it was well paced, interesting, and I really liked the ending. My only critique is that some of the long paragraphs of dialogue were a bit difficult to stay with, but that is very minor. Good work! PS: I'd be interested in Harry's opinion about this one...

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good one

I am glad I only had to wait a week to read something worthwhile. A story that did not involve some sad little bastard eating the cum of another man from his whores worthless cunt. The trend that I have noticed is that those stories go unchecked with few comments. It seems that lately that is all that there is. StangStar is one of the few That you don't have to check the comments first to see if it is worth a shit. Maybe Thursday is the only day that you can find a good story in this category. For all of you who don't know...people are just as dumb and fucked up as the ones in this story, thats a fact. Waiting for next Thursday....

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Not to spam here, but I re-read MY OWN comment to kisses3days, and it came over as hyper aggressive. I didn't mean it to be like that, sorry. -_-

Gatorhermit and RHinSC are right, for, like, every 5 to 10 wimp cuckold stories, there's only 1 good one worth reading, and that's putting it positively. The trash, you don't even hear about because nobody's reading them...

THAT trend I wouldn't mind seeing dying out...

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Entertaining read

This story slams together a bunch of humorous characters. We have Billy who is a complete and unrepentant loser. He fucks around on his marriage, doesn't work, and has no respect for anyone else. He's a caricature of an ignorant hick. Ellie is trailer trash girl and every time a dick walks by she jumps on board. Yet she "loves" Ted. She "loves" her sister too but can't stop fucked her husband. Sallie seems to have some of her shit together but loves Billy and Ellie no matter how nasty they are to her. She has to be mentally ill to put up with this abuse. If Billy really "loves" her I'd hate to see someone who hated her. Then we have Clueless Ted. He has no idea the family of losers he is hooked up with. And even after he finds out, like Sallie, he can't break free of them. He still "loves" Ellie. He keeps in touch with Sallie. He even offered to take Sallie with him. How screwed up is that? It's an interesting read but I just kept thinking these people are all really fucked up. If an asteroid dropped on top of them and killed them all I would actually be relieved. Reading about them is like watching birds flying into windows. SPLAT. SPLAT. SPLAT. SPLAT. After awhile you just don't want to watch them hurt themselves anymore. <br><br>

As to the comment that it's just a story. Yup. It seems to me the purpose of writing to create characters and a situation that reaches the reader in some way, often emotionally. To do that the characters and situation have to make sense OR for the story to be an obvious parody that stands outside common sense. The characters have to act in a believable way or be developed to act strangely. Billy might be an example of a character that acts outrageously but it fits him. <br><br>

Anyway, I plug into these stories to be entertained, titillated, and distracted. That requires a dedication of my time, thought, and if the story is any good, my emotions. If the story is well crafted I am absorbed in it. If not, I might not care about it. Or it might be so badly constructed or misleading to raise negative emotions. <br><br>

So yeah, it's just a story but it's in the public domain and authors expect readers to invest themselves in reading the story, otherwise why publish. The reactions are as varied as the readers. Authors need not please everyone but I would think they would like to please some people. Or at least get a reaction. I think the worst criticism might be to not care about a story.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Good Read

It explained the mentality of the wife and the sister, as well as the idiot brother-in-law. The sister was the only one who deserved better.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Jeez, I don't know

Seemed exactly like a "free internet sex story" to me, but I have been wrong far more times then right. ;P

Good story, please keep it. Without HDK or JAW around anymore we need to keep the few good one going.

When are you going to enjoy a true pony like a 68 or 69?

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
To Mousse9

In response to your inquiry concerning Ted's appropriate course of action:

Walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry but i am starting to dislike your stories,

you are wrting too many unrealistic, stories, you always try to show that wife really loved her husband, and yet again she did all those things, she could have been only one character, either slut what she was, or conniving bitch, or excellent actress, and complete moron, and you showed her she was everything of these, SHE LOVED HER HUSBAND, SHE WAS ULTIMATE SLUT, SHE WAS MORON, SHE EXCELLENT ACTRESS, SHE WAS CONNIVING BITCH, SHE WAS CLEVEREST OF ALL OF THEM.

Is this woman possible?

I dont know, there is something about her which writer himself was not willing to admit in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
only people who have been in love

can relate to this story. Sure, everyone thinks they have been in love but precious few actually have that experience when 'BLAMMO' and you can't imagine a negative thing about this person. It happened to Ted and unfortunately it didn't work out; she was a tramp. As a Monday morning QB I can see where he made mistakes; however I've been there - I know what it is to blindly love someone so much that all their faults are invisible.

I agree some valid points were raised about society and relationships but I must chime in with an alternative perspective: we don't need fewer people like this, we need more.

More people who still believe in love, still believe that there is good in this world and we can find it. More people who can still fall in love. Society has become jaded and as fewer and fewer people experience falling in love fewer and fewer people believe in it. A fairy tale, something that happens only in movies, not in real life.

What makes Ted an endearing character is the fact he is so foolish, so unaware of her true nature, just a fool in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the F@#K?

I must have read a different story. The story I read was great, though not my favorite StangStar piece, it was still the best story in the this category this weeks. The problem I have is all of these arm chair quarterbacks and writers who instaed of writing something on their own, sit back and throw rocks at what someone else has done. As someone else commented previously, It's only a story. and more than that it's in a category with very strictly limited choices, there needs to be a wife whose ficking around, the husband can do one of two things when he finds out either he accepts it. Which gives us two more choise he can either watch and get off on it, ot he can simply sit back and hope she stops at some point (i hate those stories) Choice B the husband can get angry about the wife cheating and either kille everyone involved or ruin there life. Or he can get revenge in some way. There is no need for psychology or debate this is what this category is about. Perhaps many of the learned commentors have failed to realize this but in this category StagStar stands out. he constantly comes up with fresh scenarios in this category in a way that no one else does. Of the two authors leading the philosophy debate one of them I've never heard of and the other has been riding one story for over a year. It seems to be easier to comment than to write. Most of the time I never comment on even the stories I enjoy, but I have noticed that on this sight there seems to be a wealth of english teachers who bitch about word choices or spelling. most of us come here to be entertained and unless some of you have forgotten we get to read thse people's efforts for free. The main question we should have about a story is were you entertained. how many of you would like it if you came here next thursday and there was no Stangstar story?

I wouldn't. I don't think I can take another story about some guy whose wife makes him watch her fuck some guy with a giant dick and then eat the cum. Please don't get me started about this rating system. Stangstar write another one.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago
To kisses3days

Billy, pointing at Ted: Ahahaha! Wimp! Cuckold! LOOOOOSER! Yeah, walk away sucker! I screwed your wifey and all you do is run away, can't stand up to a real man, huh? WIIIIMP!

(On the one hand, I can see why you'd say "walk away" since this trailertrash isn't worth your time. On the other hand, how will they learn if you don't teach them? There are consequences for their actions. If the consequences are "you get away with it", well....)

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Fun read despite its flaws

There were parts that were too repetitive, and there were instances where names were mixed up (" . . . she'd heard rumors that Randy had been cheating on her . . ," when Billy was the subject, and it was unclear who Randy was), but it was still entertaining to read this. I agree with others regarding clueless Ted -- just not believable he would have no idea that Ellie was pulling trains, screwing others on the day of their wedding, and all the rest.

I also think Sallie was unreal in failing to leave Billy -- he obviously rang her bell somehow (why else have five kids with him). Despite the credibility issues, I think the story had a lot of elements that were original, and it kept me reading right to the finish. SS06 included big tits (Sallie) and his Mustang theme in this tale -- these appear to be trademarks of SS06 stories. At least Ted was not stupid at the end of the story -- he got out and stayed out. SS06, thanks for writing.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 13 years ago
Comments almost as interesting as the story

The story was decent. It wasn't the best I've read here, but as others have pointed out, with the genre here becoming mostly "slut wife" tales its nice to have anyone willing to write a story where the husband takes a stand.

But I see taht some commenters felt that it was time to complain about the trend in the genre where the few stories without slut wives have a clueless husband until he discovers the adultery and then he either runs away or goes all Rambo on everyone.

Sorry, but that complaint was just silly.

What's happening is that writers are getting away from the idea that you can divorce for adultery and are accepting just how limited the options really are for the husband. What's funny is that the story by Misterstan published on Feb 25 had his character actually thinking through the various options and realizing that there really aren't any good ones.

As for the husband being cluseless until he finds out, um.... don't we always say that "the husband is the last to know."? Sure some of these supposedly successful husbands should have some hints or should perhaps have asked about their spouse's past, but it is possible to have blinders on when you first meet. I'll agree its unlikely that the husband would remain oblivious for as long as some in these stories, but a really busy person who's dealing with stress at work might not pay as close attention and if the wife is smart enough to hide her actions she could get away with it for a while.

I'll admit I'm not that surprised taht some people want a different twist, but in the "no-fault divorce" environment we have now, the husband doesn't have much of a club to use to force the wife to seperate from her lover. He has to at least threaten divorce and a smart wife is giong to laugh at that as a threat, since divorce will gice her at least half the assets unless there is a pre-nup.

Perhaps Cloacas and Harry can write stories that meet their standards for a tuned in husband who doesn't get blindsided and can solve the problem without running away or violence but considers the current legal realities. I expect they'll find it far more difficult than their quickly written diatribes admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you for adding a story that wasn't about a wimp cuckold

As others have said there are way to Manu wimp cuck stories flooding lw. I suspect the community may fall apart soon because of it. I'm finding reading literotica and lw is leaving me only angry and depressed because I just want to kick the ass of the wimps.

At least I know that a starstang story will have a guy who won't put up with that crap. So thanks for bringing some fun to the category.

Ted was in love and since he wasn't the trailer trash kind of guy, he had no idea that they really could be so low life humans.

I think sallie is odd because see does seem to understand Ted well, so you think she would have both warned ellie to cut the crap out, or warned Ted off.

Teds plan was a good one. Don't pay the slut a cent and leave.

I would have enjoyed Ellie falling further. If she's got a broken heart , then I think you really should have broken her. Maybe she would loose the ability to get off, or get some disease? She needs to be destroyed far beyond just having Ted leave. Shes still fucking around so what did she really loose?

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story.

As usual, a terrific and original plot with lovable characters that make such an enjoyable read. Loved the sisters, such endearing naiveté.

lonewolf_37642lonewolf_37642about 13 years ago
Great Story

I read a lot of stories on here and i must say this was one of the best i have ever read on here .I thought story line and all players were great .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
some of your stories are pretty good

this one was really good - characters, dialogue, descriptions, pace, etc. Keep up the good work!

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Sometimes you can't live with them...

and they're impossible to live without. Sometimes. Life and women don't always make good sense. That's enough.

Well written and worth reading. Makes me glad I don't know Ellie or her family.

Myhands316Myhands316about 13 years ago
I'm still laughing...

Love it..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Cloacas and gatorhermit (and some others) make solid points. The Hyper-Slutty Wife and Ultra-Wimpy Cuckold are well past the saturation threshold around here. Those characters become wearisome quickly.

This is just personal taste, I suppose, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks who would agree with me: Far more erotic is the idea of a stable wife/girlfriend who strays ONCE, lured by some temptation or bout of horniness that is too great for even a faithful mate to resist.

A loose wife is merely... a loose wife. The straying, the sex, the betrayal -- all become less meaningful. She's just a slut who happens to be married, and so ultimately nothing about her behavior is unusual or interesting. Her liaisons are essentially routine and mechanical -- they're just her being her. That she's married becomes almost incidental.

But a onetime cheat, particularly in the context of an ostensibly healthy relationship and normal husband, is much more intoxicating. It drives home the magnitude of the temptation she has encountered, drives home just how unusually turned on she must be. The sex is, by definition, new to her and thus uniquely pleasurable -- just as the swirl of emotions is uniquely intense.

You don't get that stuff with a character who whores around all the time.

I want a character who can't help herself because this one particular situation has soaked her panties to such an extent that she now has to betray her own values and risk hurting someone she loves. Not so interested in a character who can't help herself because she can't ever help herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Was okay, but not great

I'd give the first 3/4 of the story 4 stars, and the last 1/4 1 star. The ending was not believeable. He would have been arrested for assault and destruction of private property, it is not possible for a postmaster to fire a letter carrier without due process or give away money that doesn't belong to him, and a private detective left her gun and ID on a bar? This was all crap.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Hate to admit it but I've seen all those TV shows!

This story departed from realism a little more than many of your others, but nevertheless I enjoyed it. The description of Maury's show seemed right on to me and you could almost envision something like this happening on his show. And the reaction of the producers would be exactly as depicted here!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 2 Stars and I agree with anonymous that:

"The ending was not believeable. He would have been arrested for assault and destruction of private property, it is not possible for a postmaster to fire a letter carrier without due process or give away money that doesn't belong to him, and a private detective left her gun and ID on a bar? This was all crap."

He certainly should have been arrested for his crimes and because he wasn't I gave it 2 Stars. Has he not been a criminal or if he was sent to prison, I would have given the story 5 stars.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
This is unbelievable, the stupidity of some commenters.

This is a fiction, it is not real! It portrays exactly what the Author wanted,idiots. Why don't you note the linguistic mastery,the consummate skill of this Author.

It cannot get any better than this.One of the best there is. By far.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
another Stangstar06 production

15 stars, from the sound of some of the comments, we have a few Maury Show rejects here. Nice plot and well written. BRAVO

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Great change up -

You held to your standard list of characters but put them together in a very different way this time -

Really nice execution of your basic theme here - really well done -

Anons - you have GOT to remember this is not real life and the author gets to do what they please - critique on the merits values, style, methods whatever. Do not get lost in the fantasy being just that fantasy d00ds!!

Many thanks -

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This one,,,

took me by suprise, the further I read the more it brought my interest to a fine peak. This was a fine read and I rated it a full five plus more.

MystykOneMystykOneover 12 years ago
to dwarnok

what an idiot you are.....u have obviously never lived in a trailer park...i did when i was much younger.

a funny thing aboot trailer parks is they are like a minicosmos that has its own rules and laws and there own social contract.

in a tpark the police and courts are the enemy. they are not called in often or easily except by a few welfare women whose husbands/boyfriends beat their asses and they use the police for extra drama. lol

as for the other plot devices....they are plot devises used to move the plot along.....

you sound a lil trailer trash yourself gettin all dramatic about a very good story and pickin nits over such things as what a postmaster will and wont do....gawd

good story dude!! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

The scene for the Maury Pauvich Show was great...I was laughing in stiches...:-) Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh what ya'll don't understand

is I was married to a woman that was ellie in the story. She was living in a trailer park with her family when I found her and she cheated on me every day after I left for work so don't laugh to hard these ppl do actually excist

user110user110almost 12 years ago
2 of the best pieces of advice

that i ever gave to my daughters:

1. never date anyone who lives in a trailer park

2. if you ever become suspicious that your spouses are cheating, then they are.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THOSE REALITY TALK SHOWS

stir up more shit than they fix. They also set racial tensions back a 100 yrs. TK U MLJ LV NV

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
As always a great story...

Great story. Loved the whole dumping the trailer home into the lake bit. I agree with the advice from one of the comments about not dating anyone from a trailor park too. Never know what crap you will be latching onto... Please keep up the good work and great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you can do

better stangstarr06

3stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very well written with a very interesting ending with a twist. This author usually writes a story that I find better than the average and he has done it again. The trailer park and the the Dad's history while the girls were growing up gave a lot of credence to how the adulterous, slut wife came to be who she was. Not sure that overcompensation for being small breasted explains much at all really. Plus it is quite odd that two sisters would be so differently endowed breast wise. The hero of the story was very believable and the author took a lot of effort to make him so. In summation it is not odd to find a married couple seemingly in love who have such radical approaches to "forsaking all others".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

something to look forward to, after all that, priceless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DAM

I liked this story Stang. About right, not too long as your other stories.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Interesting and poignant piece.

Perhaps Ellie was a sex addict. There are cases and twelve step programs but who needs the grief. The plausibility of all this happening without detection is highly unlikely.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
How about a Ted and Lisa Story?

Think you can write a Ted and Lisa story with Ellie dropping in trying to screw it up? Just kidding.

Great writing. Just another good one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STANG

This IS the only story you wrote that I like. Stang BUY A Motorcycle and enjoy life and grow some balls.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Dear Mr. Lover of Overrated Mustangs:

You sure do know how to write an entertaining story. Some readers, probably most readers, get upset because you're so fanciful or, more bluntly, you're so full of shit, but you sure do spin a good yarn. It's a damn shame Literotica is such a limited audience. Thanks for another great tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent Tale

It's just a shame that people like this really exist. Fucking cunt. He did the best thing possible.

By the way, I used to be a Pontiac man myself. My pride and joy was '76 Trans Am. Don't ask me any specs. No offense, but I can't tell you how many Mustangs I blew away. Everything else, also. No wonder it was stolen.

Damn

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago
The really bad part of this for Marilyn

is that since Billy was one she claimed had fathered her son, the real father was obviously someone less desirable than an unemployed, married, father of 5.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

Loved the story! I'm too nice though, I always cringe when "the other man" is bleeding from his pants :S.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

The revenge on the adulterers and adulteress was well deserved. Good reading story. Like a good motion picture, the second reading one picks up what was missed Thanks, SS6. Cheers!

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
No

A PI with a CCW for her registered pistol left said piece at a bar where it will be used, or sold, and subsequently traced back to her. Oh, serial numbers filed off, hunh? Not when you buy a street piece; you don't care-it's not registered to YOU.

Tom was the last somebody to get back at? Not his boss? Okay.

The bellboy walks out the room, closes door behind him. Sallie surprises them with her presence. How'd she get in?

Ted is a well-educated engineer who falls for a girl from the other side of the tracks, but never applies his money, intellect, or effort, to learning Ellie's past despite years of her not telling him. Of course not, it's not like he got a pre-nup; why would he be curious or protect himself?

Sallie's character is truly revealed in what she doesn't do- she doesn't prepare her children to lead a better life than what she's known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Artistic creativity & Artistic License

i can see where the Author was coming from by saying the p.i (Lisa) leaves the badge/gun/phone on the bar when she quits ..he is saying she is walking away from that job & part of her life for good ...

but i agree it's not needed to help make that point & the obvious red flag it raises with readers , especially when it occurs so near the end of the tale , detracts from what is a very well written & enjoyable read.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars again!!!

Thanks Stang always love your stuff brother!!! Keep em coming!!!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Got me.

"What you were looking for, was the beginning of the Ted and Lisa story. This one is the story of you and me, and our family someday, and this one will last for the rest of our lives."

Yup, got me with this one for sure. I'm a sucker for a happy ending that's romantic and does NOT include the CHEATING spouse.

5* for the story, the writing, the romance and the inspired author and editor.

MorganDeWolfe

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Request please.

I know you primarily write LW stories...but...would you pleeeaase write a romance Ted and Lisa story. Stang you're a great writer so please, pretty please, with sugar and honey on it, please write that romance.

Or really a romance with any couple from your LW stories. Give us the story of how their love made them and the world a little better place please.

MorganDeWolfe

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

a bit stretched out, but doable. the ending was(or should I say) the conception was good. not every female is as bad as this one happened to be. I am happy that he maybe found someone that could appreciate him, I surly hope so. I do have trust issues, but finding one that is into the whole scene, says a lot about her perception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Legally speaking?

He's screwed. No divorce. No settlement. No new marriage. Just jail. Bah!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 9 years ago
Looks like a quick trip is needed...

To LAS VEGAS! Divorced and married in almost the same night! So long as HE didn't try to collect insurance, I don't think a burn ban penalty is much to worry about for burning some personal trash. When is the Ted and Lisa story starting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think it is a disgrace to put an innocent baby's picture on national television, and then scream at each other about this child. Children are at the mercy of the world. They have no control, yet they are the ones that receive all the crap. If you want to find out who the father of your baby is.....do it in an adult manner. Think about that baby. Don't scream and curse at each other. Act like adults. Maury, you shouldn't allow it. You are making all that money at the price of innocent children. Are you proud of yourself for that? You should have your show in a mature way.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TRAILOR TRASH BEGETS TRAILOR RASH

which makes herpes and luggage the same, TK U MLJ LV NV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous