All Comments on 'The Mechanic's Big Tool'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
DeadWouldDeadWouldover 17 years ago
Not too bad

But you really should have warned about the gay sex.

Bet you'll take a beating over that.

I probably would not have read it had I known, but it wasn't quite bad enough for me to stop reading.

lots of categories really - not truly loving wives, more group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it is not about love, or cheating or even sex!

this is a rape tale, a tale of domination. there is no love, there is no cheating, and even the sex is not about sex, it is about domination.

the wife is dominated, the husband is dominated, and finally the daughter is raped and dominated. in this fantasy they enjoy being dominated, and the mechanic(s) enjoy dominating. it is a sick fantasy that really belongs in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dont fuck with the mechanics boy!!!!

Geez, its a sick story, but its hot!!! That fucking mechanic fucked the whole family, even the maids. What a dick man!!!! Big up Big up

The next version, he must go up and down the family tree, any aunts, cousins, they just get it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I knew it

Geez no wonder I don't like ferrari s - I'm jealous

Max

Perth(The most isolated capitol in the world)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't

get so excited anout the "hot" mechanic bo. In real life, he would have been dead before he wipped his dick out on that family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Home Run!

Have always liked your stories, but you knocked this one out of the park! Perfect mix of sharp trophy wife, brawny (but articulate) hunk and enough kink to keep everyone satisfied. Ya gotta love it when the players are intelligent AND horny!

Don't listen to the nay-sayers; to thine own writing style be true. There are plaenty of us out here who like it.

Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting story.

Well, I see you found the key to the Hornet's nest category of Loving wives. Gee, folks, it's only a story after all. Don't get your blood pressure up. *laughs*

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
when you good ,what can you say

great job as usual.good change for you.keep writing your stories your way and thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Almost...

I liked almost all of it. The rape of the bratty virgin daughter was too abrupt even if it was predictable. Everything else fit and developed nicely. Cool style of writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very interesting

Very interesting tale I loved the way you started it, also loved the way it increased in speed to the finish, BUT I think it needs another chapter starting maby a few months or so later in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok story!

Check out the comments to the article "Why Is Incest So Hot?" by dirtyjoe69. This story can be placed in group sex or erotic coupling categories. There really was nothing loving about this story. Who cares if a rich guy marries a slut and that slut fucks the help?

I am sure the readers who are cuckolds loved this story but the connection of his cuckolding with Chuck's mother was disturbing. But then I never understood cuckolds anyway.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was

going to give you top marks until Melody's rape.What kind of father stands by and watches THAT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For me, it was fun until it became..

a "Loving Husbands" story and the guys were fucking each other.

goamz86goamz86over 17 years ago
No details

The sex scenes are too quick,not desciptive. The excitement is in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gee for a Gay, Rape, Wimp, Cuckster Story

This sucked as it had way too many inane absurdly offensive unannounced catagories.

Fetishes loved by one or 3 aren't enough for you to move into self cuckolding, male humiliation, rape or gay writer but if you do anyway put them therein where someone there just may appreciate them.

Your incest stories are the grinchiest - maybe it's the inbreeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story is a pile of dogshit!

Go post on darkwanderer with this drivel.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Wierd!

This story is fucking wierd! Very sexy, but definitely wierd.

Fucking Ronnie, Maria, and even Melody would be fun, but the three-way with Charlie and fucking him is too much.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Inappropriately Offend Our Senses For Only U

and a few other sicko's.

You didn't need this extreme - well maybe you did, but we don't. Deliberately pissing off most readers of this LW arena wasn't bright either unless that was your intentional attention seeking plan.

This was a waste of time if you were trying to impress us semi-normal readers.

The only thing you didn't rape or disrespect was the dog because you forgot him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

PPlease Please continue this story I am really enjoying this one has good characters and the story is very good would love to see more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

PPlease Please continue this story I am really enjoying this one has good characters and the story is very good would love to see more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For all of you critics

It's fiction for god's sake. Get a life!!!!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
The Beeg Deecked Hero Rides Again (& again & ...)

You only needed 9" to make your story interesting instead of the usual foot long hot-dog.

Let's see now: cuckolded hubby worth billions is too much of a wimp to service the trophy wife properly so the Beeg Deecked Eye-talian stud has to take care of bid'ness. Tired stereotype. Yawn.

Twenty-four year-old superhottie from Lubbock(?). I lived in West Texas and I know all about Lubbock. Ain't no superhotties in Rat Raider Land. Sorry, fellas. Said female has BCF Syndrome and doesn't worry about STDs from all the women with whom superstud has bareback sex. She sounds an airhead to me but then I'm stupid because I think intelligent is sexy. The author spent no time developing this character so she might as well be a plastic blow-up doll. It'd work just as well. I have wondered on occasion what BCF sluts do when they can no longer get the big wiener (because, for example, the guy died or contracted leprosy or something). Do their stretched and loose pussies just go without or do they resort to toys? That'd be an interesting story. Maybe one of the Beeg Deeck crowd will write one for us.

The anorexic teen: clearly her problem is the lack of Big Deeck too (does this seem repetitive to you as it does to me?). Once she gets the Beeg Deeck, it solves everything. Now she eats right, gets good grades in school and no longer has a self-image problem. Please, spare us the absurdity. I can only imagine the emotional trauma of being raped by a hairy-assed Eye-talian feller wth a Beeg Deeck while daddy and step-mommy look on and cheer. Yep, that'd make my day. Somehow I keep thinking law enforcement should be involved but then I remembered: this is a Beeg Deeck story and there ain't no cops in those (unless, of course, they are the wielders of said prodigiously humungous tools).

The maidslut: ah, yes, the horny Latina whose idea of a good time is mom and her sharing the Beeg Deeck. Sure sounds like the Catholic Latinas I grew up with, oh yeah. Was there some significance to the scene in which Maria was dressed as Roman serving girl? By the way, the outfit as described might appear in some Hollywood fantasy of life in ancient Rome but bears little resemblance to authentic Roman slave attire. Methinks somebody didn't do their research very well (duh, research for a story? What for?).

The Beeg Deeck: you all know the stereotyped superstud so I won't waste time on that. I do have to wonder what that noise was about him being faithful to his wife. Given his predilection for ensuring that the females of the species receive adequate access to a Beeg Deeck, I find his assertion of fidelty through six years of marriage not credible. If the author was willing to mislead us on the fidelty issue, what else is bogus about this character?

Insofar as the story goes, I searched for a plot but found none. Near as I can tell, it's just a romp through various sex acts. There are no consequences to any of the actions undertaken by the characters. The women are just happy to have a Beeg Deeck at last and Charley (who evidently likes the Beeg Deeck too) plays the superwimp with aplomb, all in the name of curiosity. I think curiosity is overrated as a reason. I'm curious about nitroglycerin. Doesn't mean I want to make a(nother) batch.

There's no impact character that I can discern. In fact, there is no conflict in this story at all. It's just one Beeg Deeck happy family.

To summarize, the characters aren't developed, there's no plot and the writing is distinctly average. In short, excellent fiction this is not. There was a lot of verbiage so I guess I'll toss a 25 at it instead of a fifty.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A pretty decent first attempt!!!

Well Jim, you certainly dug up a nest of rattlers! Maybe you should stick to Incest and Taboo LOL. Seriously, I thought that it was a pretty decent first attempt so you should try a few more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more please

let's have much more of this please. good job thanks for giving us the reading we like.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 17 years ago
Italians are the best...

Awesome work! I love the car talk as much as the grab ass. Great language usage. Not a single error. Really fantastic work - Keep It Up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ummm....

this supposed to be erotic? i think its just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NICE

This story was great please add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can We Do It Again?

Wonderful incite in the lives of the rich and famous. Love how Johnny and Charlie became such good friends. Usually it is the opposite; where the wealthy man and the worker are just trusted businessmen, not drinking buddies. And if the wife wants to screw around, it is generally overlooked but seldom asked to join in.

A man with the political and international ties, as Charlie has, is usually followed by security, journalists and many want-to-be paparazzi photographers.

I would very much like to see a Part 2 of this story. As with many of your stories, you could write continues for years; as sex only ends when there is no way to continue. There is usually another start, in any case, to take its place. There are innumerable seekers and providers to fill and be filled. jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tthhpptt!

This isn't sexy. It's just vulgar rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
erotic?

no. its just plain silly.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 16 years ago
Only Italians know Ferraris.

Well, let's see.

This story had all the elements that I love. The dialogue is excellent. The story is a good one, too.

Then, there's the car, especially the Ferrari 250 GTO. I saw one once, a red one, on Newbury Street coming out of Louis Men's clothing store. I couldn't believe the guy was driving it. Then, it was worth only 2 million. I think it was a '63. To hear it drive off was music.

Then, there's the woman. Texas has the most beautiful women, tall, blonde, striking, outspoken, and tough.

Then, there's the sex, lots of it and hot. And very graphic.

Now, we come to the good part, the Italians. Oh, yeah, Big Louie says, "Hi." He loved the story. He thought he recognized Cavelli, Vito Cavelli disappeared in the witness protection program.

Vinnie, Mario, Angelo, and Vito all agreed that this was a good story. Only Italians know Ferraris.

Well, this certainly is another great story. I'm impressed. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.......Wild and Tasty.......

.......Another well written story...i feel i was there almost,..ha...keep up the good work...

laurambelllaurambellabout 15 years ago
Terrific!

This story was very well written and erotic. I loved how you made him dominate the women and Charley :D Well done!

wej20wej20about 14 years ago

loved it! you're a great writer scouries

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good story

i enjoy reading about a superior cock in control!

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
good story , damn good for your first post

why didnt you ever make a sequel? it would have been totally bad ass. melody can get over her wieght problem then daddy can fuck her. she practically begged for it when she seen he was about to fuck maria. at least, that was my interpretation. maybe, johnny could get ronnie,melody and maria pregnant and have some lactation parties. charles has plenty of money and he gets off watching i doubt he would mind. well good luck if you ever get around to writing a sequel and i hope your making good progress on your current stories. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best Ever!

Enjoyed this story more than any other I've seen/read. Hope you conntinue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just a pile of mindless perverted crap.

It sounds like fairy story you tell your 4y old.Except perverted. One of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just a pile of mindless perverted crap

It sounds like a fairy story you tell your 4 year old. Except perverted. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love shinny people fucking poor

Really one if my favorets. I usualy only read incest. I found you by reading one of your fatber daughters. Lived this storry. Being poor I can relate to jonny write mormofnhese

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
put this in gay where it belongs

Disgusting shit written by an obviously sick author. Who reads shit like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love the ending. The whole story was good though.

davemargdavemargover 10 years ago
Interesting

Change of topic but quite enjoyable

david

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good!!

you definately have the talent for writing loving wives stories.so keep writing them. bob w.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Good story

Unfortunately, anorexia is a bit too complicated to be solved by such a brute-force method. And, by the way, not all good lovers are hung like horses.

Still, I enjoyed the story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SORRY

To 'full on' for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

Nice little fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a joke

The self-proclaimed "Number One Writer on Literotica!!!!!!!" How many of those gushing anonymous comments did you make yourself? This dude is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy.

What a crazy story.5* I saw that Scouries had health problems. Hopefully he got them under control. He is missed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going!!

Very well written and a hot story!

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago
Big Tool

Excellent story, laughed and panted all the way through it. Keep 'em coming!

Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Father watches his daughter's rape?

That's just sick shit. Crappy story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You've done better

I almost quit reading with the ramming of Charlie's ass. I'm not into that shit. But I thought there might be more good reading. And I was right! Busting that little bitch's cherry made the queer fucking bearable. Still made me not give this story a good rating. Two stars is the best you get from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Your imagination and writing style are truly 'over the top'. Loved the story and the images from your prose. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Haha,

Hahahaha, it's fantasy people. Fun fucking read, hoping one of these days you add a chapters 2 and 3 to it. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
garbage

one star

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Worse

Worse than garbage. No score low enough. Scouries sounds like something you don't want to catch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AAaaahhhmazing!

Please continue on I want to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love all your stories! But this is easily one of my favorites, do another chapter.

Helmsman0305Helmsman0305over 2 years ago

Brilliant, I loved it; why can't I give it 10 stars?

GrampartoGrampartoover 2 years ago

I love it. Would give 10 stars too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a devious message to send your readers to push them to vote!! LOL

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

Well written and enjoyable. But kind of sick.

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

A Little twisted but I loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should be a new genre."Hard core sex comedy" Priceless!

GreWulf

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ego

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a fun and humorous little story. Thanks for that. I liked the bit at the end with Melody. That's certainly an interesting way to try and cure anorexia. "Finish your cake honey." Perfect. :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Outstanding!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 month ago

page 2 was best, LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...