All Comments on 'The Men's Movement in America'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TELL YOU WHAT

I have no racist problems at all,you have and you have done nothing for men or women.I will tell you one thing if you come to this country and are identified then you will have mega problems;all you have done is try to get blacks a bad name. I will tell you one thing and this is serious,YOU HAD BETTER WATCH YOUR ARSE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nigga piss off

Nigga piss off and leave us blacks alone - not all of us are gutter borne and bred like you. Actually to say that would be an insult to those gutter cats.

For the first time in my life I sincerely wish there is a chapter of the KKK nearby you and that they will come calling soon. Hell I will even donate all my bed sheets to them for doing us that favor.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 16 years ago
Don't listen to the previous commentors!

I believe your points here are quite valid. Bad apples do come in both genders & all races (& so do good ones, for that matter). Having come of age in the era of Bill Clinton, Clarence Thomas & Anita Hill, I know exactly what you're talking about. All 3 billion of us guys need a wake-up call, & I thank you for doing your part in delivering it. Pay no mind to the previous commentors; keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've decided to convert...

Regretfully, a man like you converts any woman into a feminist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"BS" Samuelx!

I doubt that Samuelx is even 18 years old! He looks like he is 14 or 15 years old! Literotica.com needs to make him prove his age! If he is 18 years of age or older; then he is truly a psycho-maniac who is in dire of need of psychological help before he implodes or explodes. He over 500 short, abusive, nonsense stories over a very, very short period of time are a total embarrassment to writers of all types and in the process he is ruining the Literotica.com story web site. ***Interesting how periodically Samuelx and/or some of his juvenile friends now use a different computer with a different username and a different E-mail account to write complimentary comments about himself and his writings! This is very juvenile! Samuelx you are complete psycho!*** STOP RUINING LITEROTICA.COM! Someone needs to make a late night visit to your home and put you out of everyone's [including yours] misery!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We Are WAITING

Did the VOODOO put a curse on you in HAITI.I know you come from there what is the matter SAM IT CAN BE PUT RIGHT YOU KNOW why not use your and your friends writing skills ,learn what humility means and cast your mind UP not DOWN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
silly fat loser desperate for attention

Who has done ZERO for the men's rights movement. Congratulations, puffed up windbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is an interesting piece of writing

But you should know that feminism encompasses men's rights as well. This is because sexism hurts men as much as women (for example, people don't take you seriously when you say you have female stalker). However, it's short-sighted to suggest that men are being oppressed by women. This is simply not the case. It is true that everyone in the world is equally capable of causing suffering. You sound like you're in pain. I think you should speak to someone professionally or otherwise who can help you through some of this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your charges against “Susan” are imaginary, unsubstantiated, baseless, etc etc.

You lash out against others. But look in the mirror instead. Get all that anger back under control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...