All Comments on 'The Milking Herd Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To make it extra naughty, you had to include the wife. I just find that sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sick puppy

This has to be one of the strangest and saddest stories on this site. Cows? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Good wanky . Love this story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Piers Anthony...

I think the name of his story was "In The Barn"...

It might have been in a book called "Anthonology"... get it? Anthony - Anthonology...? Ha. Ha. Eh, it was a strange story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Soooo...Hot!

I love lactation stories.

This woman reminds me of myself, as I dress like an upscale businesswoman for work, but at lunch, I am busy expressing milk from my 38DD's. I am seriously going to miss it, as when I am nursing, I can have an orgasm! Of course, if I could find a dairy to accept me....lol!

Also, I love the non-consent aspect of this series, which to me, makes the story twice as hot (and I don't usually read that category)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice conclusion to the series

I find forced lactation stories interesting for some reason, I prefer in a human setting though rather than as a cow but still I enjoyed the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I loved the story

Very good story, I hope you have a new sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful series

please continue. would enjoy follow up stories on the breeding of cheryl. do they ever become cognizant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anxiously awaiting more

Please- hurry with the next chapter. My udders are so full and wanting from reading your story. I am lost in the fantasy. Begging to be a part of it. You are masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need more!!

I am totally wore out masturfbating and cumming to this series, Its awesome!! Im currently looking for a milker!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A wanker wanks!

Wanking as I imagine being a worker and fucking milkers all day--exquisite! Want my own stable of milkers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG SO incredibly HOT

I sure wouldn't want to be this type of milker, BUT being someone's milkmaid years ago and reading this, has now reawakened my desire to be a milkmaid to a milkman who would feed from me several times a day.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
5 *'s

The stories just keep getting better and better. Would like a little more graphic detail, to get the full picture in mind of what it looked like, as well as the emotions of the hucows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT story.

Wish my wife were in the program. She has really big udders, but they hang a little low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I can just see those big, fat, swollen nipples scraping on the ground. Yum!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
part of the animal kingdom

How do you recruit for milk - ers? Would a form of slavery induced by drugs work? The problem is that whatever goes into the human or any other mammal's body comes out in among other things milk.

Experience from the past is that free labor would probably be better at producing milk from the contented cow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They could also profit if they allowed men to pay a fee to fuck the hucows. Like a petting zoo and call it the Pussy Zoo. It’ll keep costs of production down and make the herd happy.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

REGULATION IN THE INTEREST OF THE REGULATED

Jenny is a dairy farm inspector. Her agency has been privatized. Her salary and prerogatives are burden to the company. Enter Joshua the farmer doing well while other farms fail. Though revolted by the thought of penning in naked women to express milk, Jenny does not take to heels right away. Josh is going to let Jenny in on a little secret. He has a stall ready for her as a Hu-cow with her company's approval. Will Jenny evade the trap that has been set for her?

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

When he referred to his wife as “it” I almost cried. He shouldn’t have told the inspector that her own boss had betrayed her because he wanted to get rid of her. Was a plus to make her feel as worthless as possible, I guess. Also, I didn’t realize how large the breasts became. They can’t even stand! What do they do with the babies? Sell the boys for surrogacy money and raise the girls in a pen until their bodies are mature enough to produce milk? Gods. I want to cry again.

HucowuddersHucowudders4 months ago

I have huge udders that get milked 3 times a day. I also love being bred, on my second calf…. Moooo love your writing and hope there will be more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES