All Comments on 'The Milking Herd Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 9 years ago
excellent attention to detail

Interesting story and congrats on you attention to detail. Though I'm not sure how a phallus in her vagina will evacuate urine the way the one in her anus will aid in emptying her bowels for cleanliness or the need to leave her stall. Yes, I did understand the other purposes of those same invasions of her holes. Well written and clear of spelling errors or grammar blips.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Janet really did?

Was bite down on the nipple, thereby not letting any of the drugs into her system. That night, thinking she was drugged, she escaped the barn and made her way into town. Joshua and the rest of the men were all arrested and spent the rest of their lives in prison. The women were all taken care of, there breasts shrank to normal size, the drugs were cleaned out of their systems and they went on to live very happy lives. especially since they were awarded a ton of money in their Civil suits against the men and their estates. Boy this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She settled into

She settled into the milking routine and was never happier in her life. She had found the one true purpose of all females, giving milk. And moreover, doing it as part of a herd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot "Non-Consent" Story

As a submissive woman, it sure got my motor running!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just love huge tits

and shaved pussies. Breeding is good also.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

SELLING YOURSELF

Meet Janet. She's down on her luck. The creditors are at the door. She needs some breathing space. Will indenture to provide breast milk rescue her from beg buried in bills?

Hu ows can be recruited i interesting ways. Many series run out of that magic quality that retains interest. Story Teller has come up with a new angle in every chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES