The Milkmans' Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat holding her for a long time enjoying the bliss. I was feeling what I never felt before. It wasn't lust, wasn't love either, till date I couldn't fathom what was it. It was something divine, there wasn't any confusion of guilt and desire anymore, things were crystal clear to me that I now have a divine duty to worship and love Sowmyakka.

The day started to mature and all my servants registered their presence in the house and it was time me and sowmyakka had to keep our distances and maintain our stoic till the evening. But it was not what I could afford. The best place at this time was to meet at her cattle shed which normally is lonely and vacant by noon. Venkateshappa had his men to clean the cows, milk them and distribute the same and leave the place by noon.

Incomplete, with our conversations and intentions we agreed to meet later. Sowmyakka left for her house. I took the day off. And settled in to my TV. Restless and horny. i went out and enquired sowmyakka about venkateshappa. Sowmyakka was seated on her verandah cleaning ragi. She looked up and understandingly answered that he called and confirmed that he reached the place and would come back in 2-3 days. I smiled at her and looked at her bare legs, she shyly pulled her saree and covered her legs. While I turned and left.

It was noon and sowmyakka brought lunch, I told her that It would be nice if we had lunch in the cattle shed. With a glint in her eyes. She told me to come soon and walked out. I left the house to my servants and went out for a walk into the fields and then into her cattle shed. It was abit away from the settlements near the lake. With very less people even walking by. Sowmyakka was inside when I went in.

I looked her. In pristine beauty she sat. with a cotton saree with marroon and yellow chequered in gold. Her very sight gave me an instant hard-on. I was going to love and worship this Goddess in the form of my mother and not in any other form.

I bolted the door and noticed all the windows were closed before itself. The bed was laid neatly. I sat down close to sowmyakka and brushed her lips with my thumb and felt her lips quiver to my touch, I gently pried open her lower lip and pushed little of my thumb to her. Amazingly her upper lip closed on my thumb in attempt to a passive kiss.

I felt being carried into the relationship with every other aspect of our worldly relation seizing to exist, yet, the respect and her stature stayed. Holding her to me and feeling her breasts pressing into my sides did give me an erotic feeling and I was aroused. I will be in the similar physical state with any other women but the emotional feelings I felt would never be there. It is difficult to sort it out but one thing was for sure that I never felt the same for any other human.

I held her chin and lifted it up, now she was looking straight into my eyes with her lips partly open in anticipation of my next move. I did not shy away from her gaze and looking directly into her, I lowered my mouth on hers.

She shivered at the first touch, and as I swished my tongue in to her mouth she welcomed me inside without hesitation and tightened her hold on me. We kept kissing and she did not resist , she was now duelling boldly though. She coyly toyed with my lips with her tongue and sometimes just gently held my lower lip between hers.

This game of coy loving and kissing continued till I started to undo buttons of her Blouse. She froze; every muscle in her body came taut. I left my hands where they were, on top of her breasts, and waited. After a few moments I felt her relaxing, just a bit, then I undid her buttons quickly. She wasn't wearing any bra. Plop fell her voluptuos breasts from the confinement of the Blouse. It was a sight I would give anything for. Sowmyakka seated so close to me almost leaning on me her saree neatly in place, but her blouse hooks off and her voluptuous boobs handing is gay abandon. I touched them with all the love a man could ever show a woman and started to caress top of her breasts with my fingertips.

She tightened her hold on my shoulders and snaked her right arm behind my back to hold me in a hug.

I let my hand go down her front, gently fondling and caressing her breasts. The feel Feel of fine silken lining of her blouse within was doubling the pleasure. I reached for her soft belly and caressed it, toying with her belly button. Then I went further down to reach saree folds. Her soft stomach resting on the folds with stretch marks was so inviting. she gently raised her hips to facilitate my moves. As my fingers touched her naked flesh she shivered and let out a moan and a long hiss. I played my fingers on her soft smooth belly and teased her belly button. I kept moving my hand upwards till it touched her mounds.

Once again her body stiffened yet there was no resistance, her moans and hisses were only the sound she made and her hold on me remained tight and snug. I moved my hands on top of her breasts and gently squeezed each one of them. they were taut and felt heavy.

I kissed her full on her mouth and pushed my tongue inside and at the same time for her blouse and gently opened them like a door revealing more of her luscious breasts and pushed them gently down her arms. She gasped but continued playing with my tongue.

I brought my hands forward, freed her mounds and started to squeeze and caress them. I gently held her nipple between my thumb and index finger and gave it a soft rub. She let out an oh...ammaa! aahh rrhggghmmmm. and sank lower till she was on her back with her shoulders resting high on piled sacks of fodder. I shifted to lie next to her propped by my elbow. I was looking into her face, our eyes met and she closed hers.

I tried taking off her saree, she held her hands loose and I loosened it up to her waist. As the saree was removed exposing her breasts in full glory. she crossed her arms across her chest to hide her wondrous mounds. I moved on to kiss her and at the same time pried her arms away to access her tits. I started to knead and squeeze and it was like as if I was just not getting enough of them. I went on to swirl my tongue around her areola and flip her big nipples. As I touched her nipples a long hiss escaped her lips and she put her arms around me.

Now we were like eternal lovers, her hesitation and shame had been pushed aside and she started to reciprocate in subtle moves. It heightened the pleasure of lovemaking. She was behaving like a nubile girl being touched for the first time.

I held both her tits in hand and gave them a hard squeeze, she squealed and opened her eyes to find me looking straight into her, holding my head she pulled me to her face and kissed me full on, snaking her tongue inside. We were now kissing passionately with a hunger that none of us knew before. She kissed my cheek and forehead then returned to my lips with a vigor. She hungrily lapped and licked my lips.

I moved my hand on to her naked belly and traversed it down till the saree folds. Slipped my fingers just a bit, past the elastic band of the petticoat (Langa) and raised myself to look at her. She looked at me calmly with an inquisitive face. I started to push my hand further down inside her petticoat and expressions flashed across her face in series, from bewilderment to lustful anticipation and unbearable hunger of the sexual aparatus and so on. As my hand reached the top of her vagina, she bit her lower lip and turned her face away from me. With my other hand I forced her straight and gently proceeded to cup her mounds.

She had her eyes closed shut, 'Sowmyakka look at me' she didn't. I squeezed her pussy hard 'Sowmyakka please' she opened her eyes and looked piercingly with her deep eyes carrying an expression of desire. I started to caress and run my finger along the length of her slit. She bit her lip, squirmed, raised her chin and loosened her thighs subtly. I slipped my middle finger in her flowing wet pussy.

'ooo...oofff.hhhmmmmm ,....aaarrrrhhhh..ammaa.. devare!' she threw her arms around me and roughly pulled me for a violent hungry kiss. At the same time I felt her gently moving her thighs wider, I pushed deeper into her, ring finger joined middle inside, and I commenced a slow and long in-out motion.

She bit my lips sucked my tongue in and ran her tongue along my mouth. I moved on to caress and suckle on her erect nipples. I felt them hard and rubbery between my lips.

Continuing to manipulate her pussy with my fingers I moved down to run my tongue across her belly. I gave her light loving bites all across her soft ample belly. She oooo...hhed! And aaa...hed! And Hisss...ssed! every time I nibbled on her soft quivering flesh.

I pulled out my fingers and drew the hand out to saree and petticoat Nada (Thread to knot the petticoat) and tried to push it down. I could only move a little when I realised that I couldn't possibly take it off, unless she raised her arse. I swirl my tongue around in her navel and started to trace down, and at the same time tried to free the petticoat from underneath her arse. She squirmed and wriggled to allow her petticoat to be rolled over her lushfully grown hips, arse and abandon of thigh muscles.

Once freed, the petticoat glided smoothly down her legs. Leaving it there I scooted up to lie level with her. I propped myself on my elbow and looked at her. Her eyes were glistened, they were calm and deep and in anticipation, mutely asking me a hundred questions. Instructing me in a thousand ways to continue the art of pleasuring her, but not a word spoken. Now, she did not avoid my gaze and smiled coyly or rather there was just a hint of smile.

She reached with both hands, for my T-shirt, abd started to remove it over my head. I allowed it and she pulled it off. Now her hands were roaming freely over my naked back, from shoulders to top of my bums. Looking into her dreamy eyes I reached out to caress her mound again. This time she didn't flinch at my touch and kept looking at me.

I pierced her pussy with my middle and ring finger and started to play with her engorged clit with thumb.

Sowmyakka bit her lips, arched her back 'Oooo..mmmmmmmammmam..ooooohhh! Putta thaalalaare kano, innu naane hinthirugalaare kanda. Premaano? Kaamaano? vyathyaasa thumba kammi kano, nanna kaamagniya theevrathey nanage indu gothagutha ide kanda. Idella devare ichcheyanthe nadayuthiruvudaadare, nanna aane. Idu konayadaga baradhu kanda. Kanda nanna kai bida beda endigu.'(Putta I cannot take this pleasure anymore, son I have come too far to turn back. Love or lust, to differentiate is not easy, I was not sure of my own feelingsso far, you have made me realise my womanhood. Even if it is just lust, swear by me, that you'll take me evertime I need you or you need me, do not let me feel lonely in this life of debauchery.)

'Sowmyakka what is it I cannot fathom, however I feel it is divine. You suffered pain so far in your life, and I am following my divine duty to serve you and bring pleasure to you. Sowmyakka I do not have to preach you. I am offering you myself to complete your circle of happiness, and mine too. Oh! My beloved sowmyakka take me in as you were destined to, to give the pleasure of your ripened womanhood and reproduce to keep this world alive.'

'Tell me Sowmyakka, is this an act of sin, so am I to think that every living creature on this planet is an out come of sinful act committed by their parents. Why do we rejoice the birth of a baby, is it wrath of Gods or God's gift to the mankind. Oh no sowmyakka do not get locked in with your logic of who has been given the right to bed whom. Venkateshappa whom you never knew before marriage rightfully took you to bed and made love to you, mind you akka, he only "made love". Some body you never loved before has the right to love you, why then should I not! why cant I show my love to you. Why are you forbidden from the real pleasures sowmyakka?. Why Sowmyakka, why? You may not have an answer to it. But I am not feeling guilty of sin, rather feeling divine, loving you.

'Oooh... ooh kanda ishtu maathadthiya allo.. gandasara budhi avara kaalgala madhye idheyantha nanage gothu! eega shuru maadidha kelasavanna mundhoodisu.'(Where was your knowledge darling, truly said Men have their brains between their legs, now stop that and finish what you have started) she quipped with a sly smile and pulled me to her for a kiss.

I hooked my toe in the band of her petticoat and pushed it all the way down. She completed the job by getting rid of it using her feet. Now, sowmyakka lay stark naked in my arms. Strangely there was no rush of madness like last night, no animalistic passion. I was going about the business with a calm desire. I was surprised of my own restrain. Suddenly I wanted to see her; I wanted to see her entire self, not just the parts from that close to me.

I got up and stood by the corner of the room and looked at her.

She hurriedly tried to cover herself; I bent down to stop her 'Sowmyakka let me soak in your image in this form. Please do not deprive me of this blessed sight.' Listening to my plea she relaxed, lay calm and let her herself, she bent her knees twisted her body from waist above with her hands stretching out. My God she looked gorgeously sexy, and her smile had almost made me cumm straight away.

I shed my track pants instantly and stood naked in front of her. Her eyes opened up wide at my sheer nakedness. I was excited at her silent reaction and my stiff grew more harder and strained painfully as I walked towards her. I knelt so close to her that my hardness was near her face... I could not bear it. I grazed my hardness over her face and then over her right nipple and re-took my position beside her. I snaked my arm from underneath her neck and pulled her closer to kiss me. She responded openheartedly and pushed her tongue inside, her hands were roaming freely on my naked back, traversing from shoulders to my naked bums. She ran her fingers along the crack of my arse with a slight pressure pushing little between the cheeks. She caressed and squeezed and scratched which sent me high up into the heavens.

Now that guilt and taboo of our relationship was left way behind, it was so fulfilling that I could have just stayed like that entire day making love to her. Time stopped for me, I did not want this day to ever pass.

I took her hand and guided it to my engorged and enraged penis, she touched it gingerly at first and then loosely held the shaft. She felt it like the soft skin of a baby. Her touch proclaimed her sexual status and was loudly shouting out her intentions. But her age and experience was giving my penis the motherly love it never got. Her own acclimatisation process with my penis seemed like an era to me, she started to slowly palm and caress my balls. I raised my self and looked at her, 'namma ibbara ee sambanda moodidhu nanna Bhagya'(this relationship of ours is my biggest blessing so far) she said while running her hand along the length of my penis. She gave it a hard squeeze and pulled me between her breasts.

Taking the cue to raise the game to next level, I slithered down to position my face between her magnificent thighs, ready to take plunge into her honey pot. As I bent in to lick her vagina.

She stopped me, ' Putta.. modalu. Nanna ee kaamadagni na adagisu kanda. Nanna deha ee laingika daaha dinda naraluthide adanu modalu theerisu, eee sankara emba nadiyannu daati nannanu aa theerakke karadukondu hogu magane. ananthara ninge eshtu beko ashtu Ananda vannu padayona naavu ibbaru. (Putta Just break on through to the other side with me my darling, before I lose the courage to come along. There will be time for enjoying each other in future, right now just let me ride on.)

I curbed my desire to dip my tongue into her and slid over to kneel between her thighs. She widened her thighs allowing me ample space to position myself for penetration. I held my penis and started rubbing it along her dripping wet pussy in slow deliberate moves, putting just enough pressure to slide between her labia and tease her clit. She arched her back and let out a moan and a hiss every time penis rubbed her clitoris. Keeping my hands on her either side I looked into her eyes twinkling with pleasure .

'baa kanda, nannanu sambhogisu. Naa ninnannu manaspurthiyaagi ahwanisuthene, baa kanda baa. Indinindha nanna laingika sathoshakke neene jawabdhaara. (Come O my son your mother, I ,offer you my body and soul to consume but you have to promise that you will follow your duty and respect the boundaries of our love.) Saying this she held my penis and placed it at the opening of her pussy. With a slight movement of her hips she set it in place and she urged me to push.

I did as she told and watched my penis slowly disappearing into her depths, I saw her labia stretching wide to accommodate and her engorged clit quivering. The Feeling was too good to bear as I now leaned over sowmayakka and pushed more into her, inch my inch the pain in my groin was transformed into pleasure and tingled my whole body. Halfway into the burning warm tunnel, the wetness of our bodies was glistening, the heat in the room was pungent with the smell of our sweats. The pleasure of travelling into her depths was irrate and unbearable. Her cunt was pulling me as though it was going to suck me into a whirlpool. I pulled out all the way and looked into her ever so loving and horny eyes. I held her waist and pounded it back all the way into her in one smooth stroke.

Sowmyakka gasped, arched her body upwards and let out a long moan. I looked at her, I saw her biting her lips and arching her back but to my surprise her eyes were locked on to mine. She kept looking at me and then raised her arms, beckoning me to lie on her. I sunk into her arms, put my lips on hers and probed my tongue inside, which she welcomed and started to suck on. I stayed still feeling the wet warmth of her pussy, all my senses were concentrated on my penis.

I could not hold it any longer, nor did I have the patience, I started to pump. Exactly intending to saw into her deep and deep. Sowmyakka looking radiant and expectant raised her legs and crossed them over my back. Taking the cue I started to fuck in deep long slow strokes and caught into her rhythm. I was pulling out more than half the length and slowly jammed it to the hilt sending waves in her flowing belly. I continued to do it with out any hurry and our eyes locked into each other. She gave sensuous looks biting her lower lip and murmuring 'ooo...ooff! Aa..ah maga... kanda! Hmmm..hmph!' her words drove me wild but with tremendous self restraint I maintained myself into the slow fucking to give her maximum pleasure.

Keeping my self in her I raised and sat back kneeling between her thighs. I wanted to look at her, I soaked up her image of a lady madly in lust, I roamed my eyes all over her down till I saw my rod embedded in her oozing cunt. I Pushed it a little and then pulled out, it felt exotic, my penis glistening with her thick juices going in and out of my beloved sowmyakka's pussy. The Pussy that was forbidden to me till yesterday, the same that pussy I was planning to lick, suck and fuck from my days as a teen has been delivered to me in full ownership. Oh My! The feeling was indescribable. I reached for her now spread and raised legs and started to caress her fleshy calves and inner thighs. I wasn't soft with my touch but squeezed hard. I looked at her and saw her twitching smile.

"ninna kannu gallalli kaanuthiruva ninna Preethi, paapa illa kanda. Ishtu varshagala naa aaa devaranna bedu thidha Preethi ee ninna kannu gallalli ive. Nanna jeevana indu sarthaka vaayithu. Ninnanne hudukuthiddhe kanda. Baa, bandhu nanna ee jeevanada udeshavannu purna golisu' (What I see in your eyes cannot be sin. I never felt any thing lacking yet I am feeling a completeness. Come My darling son give your mother what she had been waiting for with out even knowing). Saying this she spread her thighs in an almost an impossible posture. She lifted her thighs, hooked her elbow underneath her knees and pulled upwards till her arse got upturned and her pussy exposed to receive me fully.