The Milkmans' Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hunched on her placing my hands on her sides and started to hump her with hard deep plunges. Every time I struck hard into her depths her pussy tilted backwards giving me even deeper penetration. I maintained deep fucking rhythm, sending ripples in her belly. Her breasts swayed across with my every thrust, she arched her back and lifted her chin.

Ooo...oooooh... aaaarrhhs... ammaa! hhmmp...hmph! Aaaaaaa...h kanda! Fill me up my son. Can't believe I am doing it but I am loving it. Aaaaa...aaahhh..! maga. She urged me on and on. and I paced more. Now I was fucking her hard and fast. She raised her head and looked down her belly at my penis going in and out of her depths. What she saw drove her mad with desire. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me to her. I landed on her breasts and started to suck on her nipple. This multiplied her pleasure manifolds and she egged me on..further..

'baa magane, baa nanna mole thottugalanu heeru. Avugalinda ninage haalu kudi manage' (I wish I still had them full) I sucked harder, Aa...aaaaaa..aahh Putta. I mussled her breasts and sucked'em nipples harder alternating left and right and continued to shove my penis hard and fast inside Sowmyakka. My hips were pounding her vagina with an unbearable urgency making hard slapping sounds which was in harmony with her moans, hisses and incoherent encouragement of the music of the whistling nature and moving cows outside.

her hands were on my arse and she held them hard, digging her nails deep. Sowmyakka was now using her hands to slam my penis into her even harder. With every thump she let out an aaah and hiss.

I still wish , if I could watch her in that pose, hands holding my arse legs thrown high up in the air and her body undulating with every slam of my hip. Suddenly in an urgent move she got her legs down planted her feet firmly on bed with her knees bent and raised. She started to raise her hips with every move. God almighty she was now humping me from below. She was ramming my hips hard onto her pussy and raising her hips to meet me. She did it with such vigor that it was becoming difficult for me to keep pace with her. There was a riot on the bed, desperate slamming of our bodies with moans, hisses and grunts echoing in the room.

I sensed she approaching her orgasm, I played along with no moves of my own. She was humping so hard that I found myself completely out of control and was like a doll between her thighs.

Putta...aa...aahh...putta kanda do it ...do it harder my son take me across this wild side or I will die, ooooooo...ooooohhh! aanandada uttungadalli idini nannu par madiso kanda.'(Oh my darling son I am just about to arrive son please pull me over) with that she urged me on and I started to ram into her deep. I placed my mouth on her breasts and suckled on her nipples. I bit them hard and she moaned aa..aaaah! maga joragi kachchu.

Her jabs were getting shorter and with urgency, she was getting there. I moved on to kiss her. She immediately pushed her tongue inside and I sucked hardly on her tongue.

Aii...i...y..y...iii...eee.e...aaaaah! She arched her back to an impossible angle raising her entire body and supporting our joint weight on her shoulders and feet and started to release. She scratched and dug nails into my back. She held that pose for few seconds and slumped back screaming 'nilisa bedavo, kanda... maduthaa iru... joraagi maadu magane... mado... maddo... nannu bida beda eeega.'(oh my son don't stop or I will die just give it to me my son GIVE IT.)

She once again raised her thighs. I held her thighs and pushed them over to expose her slobbering pussy and started to saw my penis in long and hard strokes. I knew she is in the middle of her pent-up orgasm and desperately needs hard fucking to let go.

Yes...yes...innu swalpa, innu joraagi... innu maadu... ...joraagi hodi maga...rrnn...ghhhhh..! Puttaaaaaa...naanu satte maga... nanna sambhalisu.(YesSSSS...SSSSS my darling yeah.. a little more, haaaaa.rder.. ...I am just there darling just there... Honey harder ...shr..i..e..k I am losing it putta hold me honey) And she clutched me in her vice like grip and held me still. I let go of her thighs and fucked her in short jabs she bucked her hips to take more of me inside.

She did not ooze now, rather she was flooding out her juices profusely, my penis was making a sloshing sound going in and out of her pussy. she now lay relaxed and loose, sweat poured from her body. She smelled of sweat and sex and it drove me nuts. I stayed still burying my face in between her breasts inhaling her intoxicating aroma.

Sowmyakka pushed me holding my shoulders and looked at me lovingly, running her fingers on my face. She smiled, her face was glowing, she was a different woman now, she once again lifted her thighs and wriggled her arse to remind me to continue fucking.

I resumed in nice slow strokes, observing the expressions on her face. 'OH...Putta intha vispotakavaadha parakashteyanna naanu indhu varegu anubhavirallilla.'(Oh Putta I never had such explosive orgasm ever before in my life.) She said haltingly between her moans. I reached to kiss her with a smile. 'I love you Sowmyakka' she held my face and kissed on my forehead, eyes, nose and then on mouth sucking my lower lip into hers.

I was striving for my own peak, thus started to fuck her with long and hard strokes. I pulled out more than half and then jabbed it hard in her. She reciprocated by pulling her thighs further up and thus receiving me in her upturned pussy to the hilt. Initially she kept mewing and sucking in but as my tempo increased, she rode high on her own excitement encouraging me more and more.

'Oooo.ooooooorrrhhhr..oooooooooorrhhhggggg Son fill me up, sow your seed in my womb my darling.' And so on. I realized we are not using any protection and she could get knocked up. Erotic feeling, huh! Knocking up the womb of a 50 year old woman. But soon my worries were put to rest. When...

'Puttaaa... eee namma sammohana dinda naanu garbavati aadare eshtu chennagi iruvudu kanda.... Ee vayasalli nanage swargevanne thorisiddhha ninnage naanu koda thakka kaanike adhu onde. Aadare nanna vayasu.. adakke avakaasha madutho illavo... eee samaja vantho avakaasha maaduvvudilla... neenu hedera beda.. ninna veeryagalannu birukki bidu nishchinteyaagi. Naanu garbisuvudillaa... birukki hodi kanda birukki hodi..( Putta I wish I could get pregnant by your seed. Oh! How I crave to carry a child by you. Even if I wanted this society will never allow that. But you don't worry. You just shoot you load Darling fill my vagina with your seed son FILL ME UP. I will never get pregnant)

She was now completely out of her mould of worldly alignments. She was open heartedly exclaiming her love and desire. I too was reaching my peak. Eager to bring this union to fruition I started fucking her even harder and faster. I moved on to hold her breasts for leverage and started to savagely saw into her. It must have been painful as I held her breasts with all my strength and pulled them to ram into her. I felt my orgasm building up.

'Sowmyakka ...Oh my beloved here I come. Oh maa take me in you accept my seed. Oooooooooo...ooh! akkaa.'

'Cum my darling bless my pussy with your virile seed. This vagina longed for your seed for my uncountable past lives. Come my darling fill me up.' She mumbled.

I let go of her breasts, snaked my arm underneath her neck and pulled her to kiss. I mashed her mouth with mine and started to shoot my cum into her. She sensed my eruption and planting her feet on the bed started to buck her hips to receive me. She reached out for my bum and started to slam-bam again.

'Oh Puttaaaauu.aaarhgh..uuuu. I am cumming again.' She let out an animal grunt and continued to her second orgasm humping me back. She grunted with every stroke. I bucked my hips to pour all that was there in her willing womb. My frantic humps faded into slow bucking till she squeezed all of what she wanted.

After our fucking frenzy came to an end we laid spent and exhausted. Me on top of her while she held me close and tight with her arms across my back. I sensed her pussy pulsing and gripping my penis in her post orgasm rigors. The feeling was exquisite, as she milked my penis with her pussy I moved again a little only to be stopped by her. She asked me to stay still and let her feel me inside.

My penis shrunk and popped out of her after 10-15 minutes. Sowmyakka smiled at me and asked me to get off her, saying that she needs to clean herself. I slid off her and laid by her side.

She sat up, looked between her spread out legs and exclaimed 'Putta nodu illi, neenu maadiruva chamathkaara' (putta see what magic you have done)

I got up to look, there was a puddle of our juices at the base of her pussy on the bed and her vagina was still leaking my cum. I looked up and she smiled ' I am sorry darling all this virile seed of yours is wasted. In your wife's womb it could have made a fine son. If only I could carry one of you-she quipped.' She reached to give me a peck on lips. I scooped the fluid and rubbed it on her breasts, I kissed her full on her mouth and pushed my finger into her.

'Aaa...aahh! Putta Saaku, swalpa time kodo! eee vayasalli naanu henge ninage ishtu saath kotte antha nannage ashcharya vaagidhe. Yellinda nannage ishtu shakti banthu antha?'(Oh Putta I am tired now son, At this age how I managed to match your youth I don't know. From where did I get so much energy, it amazes me)

'Sowmyakka by the way, how old are you exactly'

'We were married in my 13th year and had my son even before our first anniversary.' She said with a smile leaving the bed. I caught her hand 'that makes you...' She wrenched her hand away and ran to the bathroom. She paused at the door 'you do your mathematic and get ready to eat, I am starved, need nutrition to take care of my new darling.' She threw me a naughty smile with a wink and closed the door.

I checked time it was 02:45, God almost four hrs, marathon love, I mused, smiling to my self. I opened the food she had brought and sat calculating. Why her parents got her married so early. Going by what she said she is in her 50th or 51st year, I was way off guessing her around 60. Can't blame me, how am I to know that hers was a child marriage.

God by the time she was thirty she was done producing. Well, guessing what a gorgeous beauty she would be then, I don't blame venkateshappa for being on her all the time. She must have had a hard time keeping her legs together at nights.

I heard her calling, I looked at the bathroom door, it was ajar. I entered and found her leisurely takingbath. 'Baa ninnage snana maadisthini'(Come let me give you a bath) she said with a smile and stood.

I entered the bathroom, put my arm around her and kissed her. With my other hand reached to caress her breasts. She kissed me back and pushed me away 'Modalu snana mado kanda'(Have shower first). Like a good son I obeyed Sowmyakka and stood before her. She made me stand with my back to her and started to soap me from behind.

She reached my groin and exclaimed 'Ayyoooo Devare neenu matte ready aagbitteyaa' (God you are hard already)

'Hung yenu iralilla, neevu muttida thakshana ninthkondu bitta(Who wouldn't maa when a gorgeous beauty like you is manipulating the body) I replied with a chuckle.

She made me turn around; she picked up the wash towel and cleaned my body. I stood mesmerized ogling at her naked form. Done with my torso she knelt before me and started to clean me down below the waist. The Feeling was exquisite, she was not my mother, but she was streating me like her son. I rested my back on the wall and closed my eyes feeling her hands dry me up.

Suddenly I felt my penis being engulfed by wet warmth. I looked down and saw Sowmyakka sucking my cock. The Sight was incredibly erotic. Aaa...aaahhhhh! was all I could say and stood still.

Sowmyakka held my penis in her hand and sucked eagerly, her other hand was busy fondling my balls. I closed my eyes and rode on my budding orgasm. Sowmyakka urged me to part my thighs further and snaked her hand to hold my bums. She now held my arse in her hands and was pulling it to her face, forning my cock deeper into her mouth.

I was ecstatic at the sight nd knew I am not going to last much longer. Then she did the unthinkable, she grazed her finger around my asshole and started to teasingly scratch me in the ass. I was a bit uncomfortable initially but few moments later it was multiplying my pleasure.

'Hmmm...ph.hhh mmmmma..mph! maa I am going to cumm' and tried to move her away she without stopping to suck, beckoned with her eyes to go on and shoot in her mouth. As my first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, I felt her gag, but she didn't stop she jammed her finger in my wet lubed ass and kept sucking me.

After I was done she looked up at me, her effort to muffle the gag got tears in her eyes. Looking at me she swallowed with tremendous curiosity and effort, coughing and holding her hand to her mouth. I pulled her to stand by her shoulder, 'Sowmyakka you didn't have to do that, you could have spit it out.'

She quipped with a smile and kissed me full. I tasted my own jism on her lips. I held her tight crushing her breasts into my chest.

I tried to reach for her pussy to reciprocate but she stopped me saying, let's go out get dressed and eat. There is so much to talk about. We bared our bodies for each other now we need to bare our souls too. I have to know you as a man and you will have to know me like a woman. Good or bad we got to talk. I agreed and left to my house. both of us could not leave together so I walked out quietly. And sowmyakka followed in later.