All Comments on 'The Missing Ingredient'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome Read!

Wow! I liked your story very much. It's a good thing I can't stand fruitcake.

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
Have to agree with Alexis

It's a good thing I don't like fruitcake, I believe I'd have trouble eating one this year, lol. Good luck in the contest. ~Minx

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 17 years ago
Perfect ending

The opening was a tad slow but, as someone who hates fruitcake, the ending was perfection. Very imaginative. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Very tasty...

It was an excellent plot with a fun twist at the end. My biggest quibbles would be that it was a little over the top during the sex scene (cum dribbbling out of her nose???), and I thought the demon was unnecessary. You could have done it so that it was like an accident, but left us wondering if it was more. Personally, I like stories that are more on the mystical.

Still, I thought it was a good example of a short story that told me everything I needed to know. Good job.

....Des

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years ago
Good short story!

Start with eritoca and end with Horrer or was it humor? Either way it was nicely done. Thank EL for the vote, I saw it on her begging page, glad I read it. Good luck to you in the contest.

DG Hear

sacksackover 17 years ago
I will never look at fruticake again the same way.

friggin' brilliant! Good luck!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
This dog won't hunt?

What do you mean, this dog won't hunt!? I loved it! :) Funny (or not) I just read this today and submitted my own EH tale tonight (just under the wire) with a strangely similar theme... we shall see! I think there should be lots more xmas erotic horror tales, I love 'em!

Great job, good luck!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Deliciously creepy

I knew there was a reason I never liked fruitcake. A fun story, TE ... with just enough creep factor to keep the horror category.

kbatekbateover 17 years ago
So much for my Christmas fruitcakes

Nuff said.

Well done TE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous