The Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this time that I noticed the closet door mirror and hadn't realized I could see myself entirely as what Steven was seeing. I didn't recognize the sexual being staring back at me. I was truly a sexy vixen as I looked at my image with my now small body, four-pack midsection, beautiful red hair, and a pink pussy opened by fingers with a small thin shaved red tuft of hair in a thin line above the opening over an engorged clitoris. Beyond sexy was what I would call it. I noticed too that my breasts were firm and rounded high without need of any support because of the muscles I had developed. I was amazed at my own transformation truly.

Exactly seven minutes from the time he had left Steven was back with a full box of condoms, three energy drinks, some potato chips, two candy bars, and some k-y jelly. I sort of laughed because there I was plenty of wet for the taking. I watched as he explained that he brought me back an energy drink, some chips, and a candy bar. I then said, "How sweet Steven, but I don't eat candy bars, chips, or even the energy drink because they have far too many calories and are full of sugar. Sorry baby, but I love my new body and mean to keep it this way or even more firm. I will never slip up again baby doll. That was my mistake in the first place."

The next two and a half hours were a blur. I was making sure my husband was good and fucked. He never once complained about being too tired to continue so I made sure he was the object of my desire the entire time we were making love.

At first, I told him to get naked and give me a condom after he washed in the sink with a washrag. I didn't want any reminder of Candy anywhere on his being. I was like a territorial bitch that only wanted her man's smell without the smell or any indication of his infidelity. I then took the condom inside out and using just my mouth placed it on his cock. I used my tongue, lips, and saliva to slide the condom on him while he moaned loudly. I licked, sucked, and bobbed my head while I sat on the edge of our bed.

Steven reached out grabbing my red hair running his hands through it while I continued my application of the condom. I didn't want him to ejaculate too soon so when I felt the throbbing as if he were about to discharge I quit. I caught him looking into the mirror of my image and his while I sucked him. This too was very stimulating. Steven then looked at me when I stopped taking in a big gulp of air.

I merely smiled up at him then said, "You ready tiger?"

He smiled big shaking his head up and down as I slid back onto the bed with my legs open inviting him in. He waited just a full minute as he then walked up on the bed with his knees. He then said, "I just want you to know that I feel like the luckiest man in the world climbing between your legs. I was a fool to ever think about letting you go."

A second later he was sliding his cock into my wetness. Magical pleasure from the first stroke was the only thing I could remember besides all of the grunts and groans from one another. I remember vaguely the build-up of the orgasm as it reached a frantic pace from my lover and then gush. I released with a tremendous force of need and desire which had been built up for the past two months. I felt my lover stop at peek depth and his member ensconced into my pussy as I released. I was exhausted with the best feeling in the world. I received the sexual healing I needed from my husband.

My body was then on fire with lust from him. After he thought he was finished he was sucking my breasts delicately. I grabbed his cock placing another condom on it and began sucking it back to fullness. I then sat across his waist as I lowered my pussy down slowly wrapping his member in my moistness. I heard the sloshing noises which I was delighted to hear. It meant I was very aroused for him. I then began rotating my hips as if I were dancing for him an odd belly dance. I whirled my hips from side to side rotating the action and squeezing my pussy muscles from the inside to grip his massive cock. He was staring up at me running his free hands over my breasts and hips softly with his eyes looking glazed. I noticed him taking this all in with a renewed sense of joy. This would be his forever if he wanted it so. I remember telling him this then I said softly as I leaned over onto his chest while he pumped me full of cock, "Tiger, Don't you ever hurt me again, or I will never be this good to you again. Some other guy will be here in your stead, got it?"

He at that time grunted as he gripped my ass with both of his hands and ejaculated a second time. Once more he shook his head up and down like a little boy as he smiled at me. He then said through gritting teeth, "Never, I promise you baby."

I sat back sinking his softening cock still in me back inside for the last little contractions then said with a sexy soft voice, "I too promise you that I will never deny you anything you want from me, got it?"

He scooted up sucking my tits with his hot mouth randomly from one to the other then said, "You bet I got it."

I had to be bonded out of jail for whipping Ms. Candy's ass because we finally met inside a grocery store one day. I was rounding the corner when she with her little shopping cart was coming in the other direction. Hell, I thought to myself a promise is a promise and went to kicking her ass. I even hit her with an Alpo can when I was done. I pled guilty to second degree battery in court and now have a record. I remember telling the judge it wasn't a second degree ass-whipping I gave her I thought it was first class all the way. I was placed on probation for a year and received a seven hundred dollar fine. It was worth it though. Oh well, I just wanted to tell you the rest of the story. Steven and I are doing just fine. I think I'll go home after the gym and give him some great loving. He deserves it.

Besides, I love the feel of him fucking me just right, where all the bells and whistles go off. My nipples are hard, my breathing rasping, and the sweat is on the nape of my neck. The heat is truly unbelievable, when you have sex just perfect. What can I say? I'm a true red head who is sexy and means to keep the mission intact.

The End

12