The Model Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers

She glanced at Phil's crotch as his hand adjusted himself self-consciously.

"I dunno, do you really want to see me do it?" His voice squeaked, betraying just how nervous he was.

"I do."

"Well ... "

"How about this: You do this for me and I'll give you something to really masturbate about?"

"What do you mean?"

Ellie pulled her t-shirt off over her head. Phil's jaw almost hit the ground as he stared. Her breasts were encased in a black lace bra and he simply couldn't tear his gaze away.

"Now will you do it for me?"

"Y y yes," Phil stammered.

Ellie went to her panty draw and pulled out a pair of red micro fibre bikini panties.

"Will these do?" she asked.

Phil nodded.

"Well come here on the bed and get comfortable," she suggested, patting the mattress. Phil walked to the bed and lay down. He worked his shorts down his legs and pulled out his cock. Ellie expected him to start stroking it with her panties laid out on the bed beside him and was surprised when he took them in his hand and started using them to rub on his cock.

She sat cross-legged on the bed, sat watching him as he stared at her breasts. She teased him a little, running her finger along the seam of the bra, tracing a line across the flesh of her tit. She took the time to admire his cock too. It was a good healthy size and the sight of his hand rubbing her panties on it was inflaming her desire. In fact the whole crazy situation was getting her hotter by the moment.

"So if the thought that I've worn those panties turns you on, how much hotter would it be to see the ones I'm wearing now?" Ellie asked curiously.

"Fuck, that would be, well, fucking amazing," Phil spluttered, his hand working quickly up and down his shaft.

Ellie stood alongside the bed and wriggled her bum, dropping her shorts to the ground, revealing a lacy black thong. Phil groaned and his hand pistoned even quicker. Ellie found it strangely exciting that he was so turned on by her simple disrobing. She could see pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock. His hand smeared it over the head and down the shaft and she could hear the now slick movement of his hand as it worked back and forth. Almost unconsciously Ellie's hand dipped to her panties. She rubbed them against herself, a need building between her legs. Phil was mesmerised and worked his cock hard. Ellie ran her finger up the front of the thong and then slipped it inside, running her fingers back down to her pussy. Her finger slid between her lips, finding them wet and ready.

Phil grunted and then tensed; cum shot across the bed. Some of it caught in the thong he had wrapped around himself, but plenty escaped. Ellie sighed in pleasure at the vision of his explosion.

"Wow, that's a big load," she giggled.

"Shit, sorry about the bed," he said, blushing.

"It's ok, I can wash it," Ellie said with a wink. "It almost seems like a waste to see it there though."

Phil's mouth gaped as he watched Ellie reach down to the bed and run her finger through his cum.

"Want to watch me?" She asked him.

"Pardon?"

"Do you want to watch me cum?" she asked. "It only seems fair after you did it for me."

"Fuck yes!" Phil said enthusiastically.

Ellie moved onto the bed. She arranged the pillows so that she was propped up comfortably then leaned forward and released her bra.

Phil was in heaven. He'd gone from fearing that he'd never be able to face Ellie again to being on her bed as she revealed her amazing tits. He was still reveling in the sight of them, her nipples large and dark in colour, the tips erect, when she wiggled her bum and shuffled her thong off.

Phil's eyes were immediately drawn to it when he realised what was happening. Ellie watched his gaze and handed them to him.

"You hold them while I do this," she smiled, spreading her legs wide.

Almost belatedly Phil took the chance to survey her pussy. She had dark pubic hair cropped in a landing strip, but her pussy itself was shaved bare. Her finger ran almost delicately up between her inner lips, parting them and then splaying them to either side of her opening. They lay flat against her labia like an open flower as she gently ran her finger over her clit.

"You are so beautiful," Phil all but whispered as he watched.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," she teased him.

Phil was about to assure her that he didn't when he realised it wasn't meant literally. Ellie set about pleasuring herself, rubbing her clit, occasionally slipping a finger inside her pussy. She rubbed her breast with her free hand and teased her nipples. Phil watched everything as if determined to hardwire the scene into his brain. Ellie loved the intensity with which he watched. It turned her on.

Ellie watched him watching and enjoyed the fact that his hand drifted to his cock, idly stroking it as it hardened again. She didn't say anything, she simply continued to pleasure herself.

Minutes later she could feel her orgasm approaching. Her chest heaved, her nipples were tight and her pussy was alive. She furiously rubbed her wet fingers back and forth over her clit and then clamped her thighs over her hands as she exploded. Her back arched and her legs spread wide.

Phil stared. He watched her pussy, loving the sight of it pulsing open and closed with her orgasm.

"Now that was amazing," Phil gushed.

"It was bloody good," Ellie grinned at him.

She looked down at his cock, stiff and ready to go again.

"Now what are we going to do about that?" she asked pointedly.

Phil blushed when she realised that she was talking about his cock.

"Er it's ok, it will go down again," he laughed.

"Yes, but why waste it?" she asked.

Phil looked at her quizzically.

Ellie suddenly pushed him down on the bed and grabbed his cock. Even if Phil had wanted to protest he wasn't given the chance. Ellie took him in her mouth and started sucking. Phil moaned as her lips and tongue started using years of experience to pleasure him. Ellie was kneeling on the bed alongside him and he could see her large breasts hanging from her thin frame. He reached out, cupping one, amazed at how big it felt in his hand. He squeezed and played, feeling and pinching her hard nipple as she worked her head up and down his cock. She held the base in her hand, stroking as her lips and tongue the rest of his cock.

Phil wished that he could reach her pussy, but had to content himself with the breast. He wasn't disappointed.

Before long he could feel that he was again approaching orgasm. From his limited experience he figured it was bad form to just cum in her mouth (some girls seemed to object to that surprise) so he warned Ellie.

She pulled her mouth from his cock and let him go. Phil sighed.

"Not yet," she said, grinning. She slowly crawled on top of him, dragging her breasts over his body.

She held Phil's gaze with her eyes as she did it until their faces were almost touching. Slowly and very deliberately, she kissed him. Their tongues entwined and mouths joined. Ellie was pleasantly surprised to find that Phil was a very good kisser.

"Damn, you know your way around a kiss!" she whispered to him when they broke apart.

Phil beamed at the compliment. Ellie just kissed him again. She lowered her body against his, feeling his hard cock trapped against her. She ran a hand through his hair and played with it. Then she bit at his lower lip before kissing down his neck and nibbling at an ear lobe. One hand stroked down the side of his body and she started to kiss her way down. She ran her tongue around a nipple and then took time to use her lips, teeth and nails to work his pecs over.

Phil giggled when her tongue swirled around his belly button and found himself thrusting his cock at her. The position had her delicious breasts crushed either side of his cock. He couldn't help but make fucking motions.

Ellie slid down to take his cock deep into her mouth again, pleasuring him for a few moments. She kissed her way back up to his face and then rolled to one side, pulling him with her. Before Phil had really thought about what was happening, she had rolled him on top. Her legs were spread and he lay between them.

"Lick me Phil," Ellie whispered.

Phil thought he was lucky not to cum right then and there. He followed her lead, making his way down her body. He spent a long time at her breasts. He licked and sucked and nibbled.

"Lower," Ellie insisted eventually, her pussy burning with desire.

Phil made his way to her pussy and ran his tongue through it, tasting her for the first time. He savoured the experience. He took his time, exploring, wondering in delight as he discovered all the folds and crevices of her wondrous pussy.

"Lick my clit," Ellie urged him.

Phil smiled up at her and stopped exploring to focus on what Ellie was asking of him. He switched his tongue back and forth across her clit and swirled it around in little circles. Ellie decided that Phil was at the enthusiastic, skills developing stage with regards to how he used his tongue, but with some gentle coaching he was soon working his tongue to best advantage. He certainly had stamina and Ellie took advantage of it, leaving him down there licking away until she felt herself tense ready to explode.

"Just there, yes, right there!" she purred, feeling his tongue working hard against her clit.

She held his head in place and then clamped her thighs against it, pleasure spiking through her body as she came. Her legs shuddered as they held him tight to her. When she let him go, breathing rapidly, stomach and chest heaving, Phil looked up at her like a Cheshire Cat, well pleased with his efforts.

He wormed his way back up her body.

"You came again?" he asked.

Ellie grinned at him.

"I certainly did. Now put your cock in my pussy."

Phil didn't need to be told twice and soon had his cock sliding deep into Ellie's pussy. She could feel herself pulsing around his shaft in the after-throes of orgasm. Phil initially started trying to fuck her hard and fast with all the enthusiasm of a kid with a new toy. Ellie wasn't ready for it though and calmed him down, telling him to use long slow strokes as she recovered.

Ellie was pleased that he was at least prepared to listen and learn as his cock slid smoothly into her depths and back out again. She wrapped her legs around his thighs, pulling him in and holding him before allowing him to withdraw, setting the timing of his strokes. Phil pushed himself up on his hands so that he could bend his head to Ellie's breast. He swirled his tongue around her nipple before sucking it into his mouth. He pulled back and let it draw out of his mouth and then ran his tongue around the large diameter of the areola.

When she was sufficiently recovered from her orgasm to let him go at his own pace, Ellie relaxed her legs. Phil maintained his rhythm for a while, but soon his pleasure had him thrusting faster with each stroke.

"Let me roll over," Ellie told him.

Phil paused and Ellie disentangled herself from his cock. She rolled onto her stomach and put her hands against the head board, thrusting her butt and pussy back toward him. Phil stared at Ellie's bum, reaching with his hands to grab and squeeze her buttocks. He slid a hand between them and stroked her pussy, enjoying the audible response that the touch brought. He couldn't wait long though and soon had his cock sliding back into her. This time Ellie encouraged him to fuck her as hard and fast as he wanted.

He grabbed her hips and started to pound. His balls slapped against her as he drove himself in quick forceful strokes deep into her pussy.

Ellie loved just how hard he slapped against her. The youthful enthusiasm was inspiring and she wondered just how raw she'd end up from the pounding. She didn't wonder for long though, too caught up in the sensations of the fucking. She felt a hand close over her left breast, squeezing it as he fucked. He grabbed her nipple, twirling it as she thrust back hard to meet each drive of his cock.

"I'm close Ellie," Phil grunted as he rammed home inside her again.

"Cum in my pussy Phil, I want to feel you explode," Ellie responded.

Phil thrust again, pushing hard, pulled back and then thrust home a final time, holding himself deep inside her pussy as he exploded.

"Oh God I love that feeling!" Ellie gushed as she felt his warm seed explode inside her.

"I don't know about you, but I need a drink of water, Ellie panted a few minutes later.

"That would be great," Phil smiled.

Ellie grabbed her thong from where it had been abandoned on the bed and pulled it on. She stood up and headed from the room.

"No room service here," she joked and Phil grabbed his boxers and shorts, hauling them on to follow.

Ellie filled two glasses with ice water and turned to hand one to Phil. Phil grinned as he took in the sight of Ellie in just her lacy black thong, her large breasts naked with their perky nipples standing to attention.

"I can't believe I'm standing here with you like this," Phil muttered.

"Well I can't believe I went from catching you stealing my panties to letting you fuck me! Lucky you didn't disappoint me."

Phil stuttered but didn't manage to say anything. Ellie laughed at the look on his face.

"My poor little toy," she said, "You're really not used to having a woman do this to you are you?"

"Er no," he said, blushing again.

Ellie's gaze flicked down to his crotch and was surprised to see evidence in Phil's shorts that there might already be a revival happening.

"Is that thing coming up again?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah, it happens when you stand there in just your thong."

"But you only just came! And twice even."

"Well that's how fucking hot you are," he grinned.

"God bless 18 year old boys," Ellie said with a smile.

She put her glass of water on the counter and stepped close to Phil. Her hand grabbed his cock through his shorts and she kissed him. Phil returned the kiss eagerly and Ellie felt his hands seize her tits and begin playing with them. Ellie tugged at his shorts and slid them down his legs, kneeling as she did so.

She grabbed the base of his cock and slurped the head into her mouth. She took her time to enjoy the smooth skin of his cock sliding over her tongue, moving her mouth up and down. She cupped his balls with one hand and then held his cock up against his stomach as she licked down its length.

Ellie sucked one of his balls into her mouth, pulled back until it popped out and then repeated the move with the other.

Phil just stared at the vision before him. Ellie the goddess was sucking his cock! He hadn't even had a chance to wash since he'd been in her pussy.

"If only Stan could see me now!" he thought, laughing in his head.

Ellie sucked him for a few minutes and then stood up again. She sat back on one of the barstools at her breakfast counter and spread her legs, pulling the crotch of her thong to one side.

"Fuck me again Phil," she demanded.

Phil more than willingly stepped in between her legs, using his hand to guide his cock back between her gorgeous lips.

He entered her easily; his passage well-lubricated with his own cum. Ellie spread her legs, holding her knees wide to the sides, providing ample room for him to get deep into her pussy. At first Phil leaned forward to kiss her as he fucked her, but after a minute or so, he leaned back so that his hands could play with her tits.

"You have by far the most amazing tits I've ever managed to touch," Phil cooed as he hefted them and teased the nipples.

"Well I've always liked them," Ellie smiled in return.

Ellie could feel Phil's cum seeping from her pussy around his cock as he fucked her. It ran down between her arse cheeks and soaked into her panties. She loved the dirty feeling of it almost as much as the glorious feeling of the hard cock that was sliding in and out of her pussy.

After a few minutes she found the stool too limiting and suggested that they fuck somewhere else. Looking around the room she suggested that they move to the couch. Phil didn't care where he fucked her, as anywhere he got his cock in her was more than he dared dream would ever become a reality.

Ellie sat on the couch and had Phil kneel on the floor in front of her, similar to the position that they'd been in in the kitchen. Phil grabbed her hips and used them to power his thrusts. This continued until once again Ellie decided she needed something different.

"I want to ride you!" she declared, pushing him back down on the floor.

Phil looked up as Ellie clambered on top of him and mounted his cock, squatting down and sliding herself up and down. He reached up to take advantage of having access to her tits, this time pulling and teasing the nipples. He explored Ellie's limits and was amazed at just how much tweaking and pulling he was allowed.

"I want to feel your cum on them," Ellie told him.

"On your tits?"

"Yeah, all over them," she confirmed.

She leaned forward to kiss him hard as she ground her pussy down on his cock.

"Tell me when you're ready," she told him.

They continued fucking until Phil told Ellie he was ready to explode. She returned to the couch, sitting on the edge with him standing in front of her. She took him in her mouth again, one hand working the base of his cock as she sucked him.

She knew he was on the edge from his breathing and just as he gave his final thrust, pulled his cock from her mouth and thrust her tits forward, aiming the cock at them. Phil exploded again. There wasn't as much cum this time, but it still spurted from him to land on Ellie's breast, first one then the other. Ellie smiled at him and then rubbed his cum into her tit.

Spent, Phil collapsed next to her on the couch.

"Maybe it wasn't just about the panties after all," Ellie mused, glancing across at the beautifully formed naked body beside her.

END

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,962 Followers
12