All Comments on 'The Moment'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

That was a awesome story. I wish me and my buddy were that close.

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 9 years ago
Wow

Excellent story babe, hope they become a couple. Is this gay romance , I hope so.

DonRDonRabout 9 years ago
Hot Story

I liked the back and forth, which made the story pretty hot. I hope there's more to follow with Chris and Brian. Thanks!

Noody16Noody16over 8 years ago
Bloody great

Really good story making my dick grow hard. And making it leak with precum and shoot a was of creamy cut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

Hot hot hot story - you are an awesome writer of very erotic sensual sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sensual story

Sensual story that had me hard & leaking precum at the mutual masturbation part. Love your writing style!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Excellent hot story!

Excellent hot story of desire and crossing boundaries - wow!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

Great story! I love the parts about that wet feeling after he cums in you and not wanting him to pull out afterward. It's so hard to keep your buddy's cock inside you if he goes soft.

I like to be riding my buddy when he cums because it seems easier to sit down and trap his cock in me if he starts to go soft. Sometimes, if he goes soft, I can keep him in me until he gets hard again. I absolutely love the feeling of being fucked when I already have his load inside me.

Like in your story, there is no orgasm in the world as strong, like you feel like you are going to pass out, when you cum while you are still stretched around a hard cock and feel your ring clamping down in orgasmic spasms on his hard meat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous