All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow! Please continue ! want see the mother pregnant in the future !!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

giogustogiogustoover 2 years ago

author, you only know how to make stupid and idiotic mcs? for the love of god you have everything to make this story enter my top 5 hope you don't let me down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please do

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He wouldn't be able to hide the fact that the teacher was the one that took his dick out in class since everyone saw her do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb story!!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Interesting story

Can’t wait for the next chapter .

dummy1900dummy1900over 2 years ago

Bad grammar & poor spelling. Reasonable story line.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

Interesting story but just as I was getting into it, it ended. Charlie , you could of added 3 or 4 more chapters before you submitted the story. 3 stars

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Work or your transition from one scene, one person, to the next a little confusing.

Ither than that, good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Not even 1/2 a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A 15-year-old writing as an 18-year-old to get it published, lol. In places the story was good, but you need more practise at writing stories.

LompeLeeuwLompeLeeuwover 2 years ago

Can't wait to see where you take this story...

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

You write like a 12 year old that can't pass an English course. Please, for the love of god, stop taking up space on this website.

BomberFuryBomberFuryover 2 years ago

Is it a knockoff of six times a day??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't normally comment, however, the other comments really got under my skin. Truthfully, this story does have a rough transition from interaction to another, however that can be fixed with someone editing and critiquing your chapters. Now you can learn to that on your own or have a veteran Literotica writer do it for you. Otherwise the story itself though not original, it is a good concept, and be a hot story/novella but remember, you have to work on the transition. Spelling can be fixed by using something similar to Grammarly or some other writing/editing tool.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Some men are blessed with endowment

Like many well endowed woman they just think it's normal. Often endowment attracts endowment. Guess what, offspring are blessed with endowment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You describe the nerd as being well muscled. I get there are some athletic nerds out there. This story would of been better if we got the classic nerd, either skinny or overweight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a struggle to get through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aw, can you make the Girls virgins Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Make the girls virgins, it would make it hoter

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

You get (4) stars for the story, because I DO like it...I like it a lot, BUT,...

Your writing skills leave something to be desired! The whole premise of the story is, while not totally original, a really good idea; You have good characters, involving them at an excellent pace, and with really good incest undertones!!

Please (and I say this with the knowledge the series is already written)-go back and PROOFREAD/EDIT the stories...clean them up and your readers will RAVE about them!

And you will get more **5** star score!!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

This was not written very good at all. It lacks in so many places. I couldn’t finish the first chapter and I definitely won’t be reading any others. I just hope to god for the sake of your readers that the remainder of your chapters improve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

learn to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, very good story and it has my attention

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years ago

I'm okay with "unrealistic" stories that require a little extra suspension of disbelief, so I won't complain about that. Although the fact that the teacher was apparently so easily able to pull a huge erect cock out of his pants did test my limits. Pulling a regular sized erect cock out of one's pants can sometimes be a bit of a struggle.

This could definitely use some fine-tuning. At the very least, have the spelling errors corrected.

I like the premise. The way it's written, I have to think of it a little more as a comedy, or close to it, because I couldn't take it "seriously" otherwise.

I do want to read more, so I hope there is more to read. When I get done with this comment, I will check your published list.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I don't get how this is so highly rated. The story is unimaginative, the dialogue is weird, the spelling is bad, none of these characters have any personality and the MC seems to be a muscular version of Arnie Grape. Even the descriptions of the sex go hardly beyond the mere info that they're giving him a handjob. And then he finishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the dumbest longest drawn out story of all time. This was written at the level is of a 7th grader if even that. Total wasted of time. After reading through chapters 10 I jumped to chapter 24 and 25 and realized how pathetic this became and chose to not follow it any further as the author just jerks around and never goes anywhere realistically. Not worthy of any score unless it could be rated a huge negative number.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sophomoric at best and not worth the time to read it. I gave it 3 stars but think I gave it too many.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

great premise and hot solution

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

While an interesting premise, so far, other than the mmc and his mom, everyone is horrible for nearly no reason. Detracts from the whole thing a ton. I only hope there is repercussions for their behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I didn't get past ch 16, but wanted to let anyone who actually took the time to look at the comments know that...

1. The MC gets more and more stupid as the chapters increase

2. Between ch1-ch16 mc is still a virgin

There is more I could say that sums up this dumpster fire of a story but I don't think i want to waste any more energy than i already have on this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One minute nobody knows he has an impossibly big cock - 3 coke cans long when flacid for goodness sake - then all of a sudden his family all know and he has a hand shoved down his pants at school and his cock pulled out and HE gets expelled for some reason. This is really patchy and even though I am somewhat interested to see what happens next I'm not sure I want to read any more of this nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a word of warning to any potential readers of this series: notice that in the first month of his writing this story, the author released SEVEN postings; now he is posting a page or so every FOUR MONTHS. This is EXTREMELY frustrating. I would encourage you to NOT get started because the author posts so sporadically.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not enough sexual activity. Way too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous