All Comments on 'The Monster Pt. 13'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

13 chapters of authorial church edging. What an utter waste…

1 star. Please stop wasting our time.

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmileabout 2 years ago

Thank you. Honestly though, the suspension is killing me. I do love the story. I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would u get on with it this prelude to them fucking is getting old

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyabout 2 years ago

13 chapters in and the same things keep happening sorry can't enjoy this anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Either progress the story with some type of time skip or just stop writing it. These extremely short chapters not really adding anything are getting annoying to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At this rate this kid is gonna be 45 years old and Cummins three times a day from different women without ever having put the tip of his sick in a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Falling to sleep in the basement, with obvious evidence of sexual activity, when they are not supposed to leave their rooms...

What could posibly go wrong?

Loving the story, keep it up!!!!

TrilloTrilloabout 2 years ago

You have a great way of edging through writing hahaha love this whole series thanks for the scope in which your story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even the Catholics get more action than this. I can understand waiting 3 to 4 chapters in order to build suspense for the reader. However, we have surpassed suspense and continue to get the same chapter over and over again. I'm not sure if you pre-wrote a bunch of chapters but if you didn't, maybe consider adding something new? 1 star until something changes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

servant 111 has a point, a story should progress and this hasn't. Still where it was 10 chapters ago. I skipped the stupid text shit ( hate it in a story) and read the rest and gave it a score mentally then dropped it 1 star down for the going nowhere fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't worry, people. By Chapter 86, he's actually going to get to fuck someone, but by then he'll have grown his cock to 72" long, and he'll use it as a pogo stick to win the Olympic games, gold medal in the 100 meters! Then he'll fuck the judges, all at the same time, his cock going through them all from stem to stern, in one session. Just be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let them or her fuck allready! Dragging on too Long! Its an excellent story, however , they shouls fuck! Mom sees them and joins in. Then the cousin and the Aunt! How Long you want to drag it out? Have him tap the Doctor also! Jeeez its irritating.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I kinda agree with both the other comments.

I said as much about the other story your doing that's similar. Both have been dragged out, Just a bit too far, I really like both stories, BUT, the constant teasing with little real payoff is starting to be too much. While I don't believe that some of the harsher comments are warranted or should be taken literally, I do believe I and many other are starting to agree with the sentiment. An old saying says 'you can never have too much of a good thing', but that's a lie. And the same thing applies here also. One more saying for you to sum it up. "It's time to 'sh!t' or get off the pot!"

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mooore, please

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

When I got to the end I said. Oh fuck. Its finished. So now I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Very hot. I'm loving this series. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing for a suspense novel, but I'm ready for a conquest. Jack needs to bury that 16" in one of his solicitors, or atleast let Jo test her deepthroat while finding his final accemptance has Jack trying go all in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jack has the most willpower I've ever seen in an 18 year old. Loving how it's getting more and more erotic can't wait for him to finally fuck someone and subject us to several chapters of fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck somebody already 👎🏾

mizkid2022mizkid2022about 2 years ago

but I still think it's a waste people denie there desires and let morality of others and guilt dictate and ruin what could make them happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic. There’s no way this guy is this much of a prude that he could resist at this late juncture. You don’t know how to write tension or conflict well.

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlTabout 1 year ago

I really love how you've built the tension in this, and the whole yearning (not just between the characters, but with me!!) but damn, they really need to all fuck soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is good so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous