The Monster Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, Sara felt really sexy right then. She turned and watched her son jerking his thick cock as she brought her hands up to her breasts. The music started to pick up tempo, and almost because of that, Sara fell to her knees and then slowly rose to her feet again, taking off her shirt as she did so.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you are so hot!" Jack said as his mother's red bra came into view, holding back her voluptuous breasts, looking like they were about to burst.

"Mmm, thank you, Jack," Sara said, licking her lips, moving her hips, she undid her bra in the back. She knew she was moving like a stripper or even a slut, but she didn't care. She was doing it all for her son. She felt like she was the sexiest woman in the world as she let her bra drop.

She licked her lips as a copious amount of pre-cum started leaking on her son's hands and it caused his cock to start making hard slapping sounds as he spanked the monkey right in front of her. "Are you close?" She said as she pinched her nipples as Jack watched her do this very closely.

Jack bit his lip and nodded, "Yes, not long now, Mom."

Sara surprised Jack because she then got on her knees as she played with her nipples in front of him, "Cum on my face, son. Cum all over mommy's face!" She moaned out as she felt her own orgasm building just from her nipple play.

"MMMMooommmm!" Jack moaned out, holding back on his volume but still being somewhat loud. It didn't matter though, all the bedrooms were basically soundproof as long as the doors were shut.

Jack started cumming, and Sara, unconsciously, opened her mouth. Jack saw her do this and aimed his cock at her lips and came, filling her mouth on the first shot. Sara moaned, her orgasm starting as she swallowed the creamy load and turned her head to the side. Jack came and came, making an even bigger mess than he had at the doctor's office two days ago. Some even got in Sara's hair. By the end of his massive orgasm, Sara felt like her whole upper body was covered with her son's spunk.

"Wow, such a mess." Sara said and laughed, feeling giddy as she often did after an orgasm, "I just hope that's enough to last you two more days..." She looked down at herself, running a hand over her tits, feeling all the cum dripping down her body, "I love how much you cum, son, I really do." She said as if in a trance.

But then she got up and jumped across the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. Sara was really quick and luckily nobody saw her half-naked dripping with her son's cum, there has to be a better way to do this. She thought, so we won't get caught...

12