The Monster Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita smiled sexily, "Something like that. Don't you want something like that?" Rita slowly unbuttoned the top button of her scrubs, "An army of women, all ready to fuck you whenever you want them to?" She unbuttoned a second button. The front of her white bra came into view.

Jack stared at her breasts as he asked, "Why would you want to be a part of that? I mean, I thought you basically have all the men you want."

Rita unbuttoned her last two buttons and took off her top. Her giant boobs were covered only by her bra. She pinched the discarded top in between two fingers and dropped it on her nephew's floor. "Well, I don't know what you think about my sex life," Rita siad jovially, "But it's not nearly as great as you imagine it being. I don't know if you've noticed," she added sarcastically, "But I'm the only one working around here. And I don't mind being the breadwinner, but I also am so busy all the time there's almost no time for sex." She reached behind her back and undid her bra but didn't remove it right away, "And I know it's taboo, having this type of relationship, but I also think we could help each other out quite a bit." She removed her bra, letting her perfect breasts hang freely. She loved how Jack ogled them. "You could help your sexually frustrated aunt get her well-deserved orgasm from working so hard every day," she started fondling her breasts with both hands, "And I'll help you grow your harem. Your Mom. Your sister." She giggled at her nephew's expression at suggesting them, she started pinching her nipples while he watched her, "Even Doctor Naomi if you want her. Any woman you want..."

Jack shook his head as if trying to wake from this amazing dream, "Any woman?" He asked, thinking about Beth but also considering, Wow, Aunt Rita not only wants me, but she also wants to help me get with other women too!? What the fuck! My life has really been turning around lately, but it's cool that Rita's so open about this. It'd be nice to be able to talk openly to someone about all this stu-

That's when Rita added, "I only ask one thing. You can seduce anyone you want but my daughter. Just, not Clara, keep her out of all this stuff, please."

Jack then made an expression on his face that clearly stated that he and Clara had already done some sexual stuff together. Fortunately for him, that was also when the sound of Sara walking into the hall from her bedroom and Rita glanced at Jack's bedroom door, saw it wasn't locked, and grabbed her bra.

Rita knew there wasn't time to get dressed again if Sara was coming into Jack's room, but they heard as she turned into the bathroom and Rita and Jack both breathed a collective sigh of relief.

Rita put her clothes back on, "I'll let you think about it." And she walked out of his room, being sure to sway her hips extra sexfully as she walked out of the door.

Jack stared at his aunt's butt as she walked out of his bedroom. Once she was gone he leaned back in his chair and thought, Well, Aunt Rita can't know about Clara, and maybe I shouldn't start anything with her if I want to keep doing stuff with Jo in the basement anyway... SHIT! I'm really not sure who to tell about anyone else! I want to tell Jo about everything but I think she'd kill me at this point. And that's probably the same of everyone else! I was a total loser a month ago, now I don't feel like a failure, I just feel like an asshole...

Jack considered his options. He felt he couldn't come clean to anyone, but he also felt he couldn't break things off with anyone either, especially not Jo after they'd only just made up again. He considered turning his phone back on and texting Rose about it all, since he felt she was the only person he wasn't worried about disappointing, that didn't also intimidate him like Dr. Naomi, but he also felt that if he told Rose anything about the other girls, she'd probably tell Jo right away.

Jack decided to just nap on it. He needed his sleep anyway if he wanted to be rested up for the basement that night.

12