The Monster Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stopped. "Was that good?"

Naomi was so horny, she forgot she was trying to teach this boy something. Instead, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him onto the bed with her. She pulled Jack into her and kissed him, his hands automatically going to her breasts, but Naomi knew what she wanted and one of Jack's hands and took it to her throbbing cunt. Jack started playing with her clit right away.

Naomi broke the kiss long enough to say, "Get your clothes off," she ordered as she started undoing his pants, "I need you to fuck me!"

This freaked Jack out more than anything else, only because Naomi was still very intimidating to him. He stopped kissing her and feeling her up and got off the bed, "Um, sorry, I, um..." He mumbled as he buttoned his jeans again and stood awkwardly, not looking at her.

Naomi scoffed, but then stood as well and started putting her clothes on, "No, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get so horny I just can't stand it." She said, "But, that's the type of stuff you should expect if you get teasing right. Women lose all control." She smiled as she got her clothes back on and stood next to him. She leaned in and kissed him before Jack could do anything to protest, their tongues met, but then it was over.

"So, I better get you back to your teacher for your date," Naomi said as she glanced at the time, "I guess we were in the bedroom longer than I thought."

12