All Comments on 'The Moral of the Story'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wife try to warn dumbass

wife and hubby needs private time,hubby expose wife to scumbang brother.hubby job to protect wife over everybody.hubby didn't listen to wife about not comfortable around brother.he didn't do his homework and that is a no no.wife got fucked in this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story very much. I guess greed will do you in every time. It's hard to tell who was more greedy: the wife or the brother.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Liked it but....

Not quite as good as your latest "consequence" story but we sincerely enjoyed it.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not as good as some of your other tales

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
c-

c-

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Very Well Done

The author used an interesting approach to tell this Loving Wives story. Two guys at a bar who have never met before exchange idle talk to pass the time. One of the guys launches into a long story of infidelity that tears a marriage apart, ending their chat with a short discussion of the moral of the story.<P>Even though the twist at the end could be seen coming early on it still was interesting and very well written, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I would bet that 4 out of 5 married male readers

of this tale either have or would break their marriage vow in a minute if given the opportunity--Alex is a total creap who just wanted an excuse to rob his wife---Luckily in most states he would not get away with it--I would guess that if he were honest he had a piece on the side also.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
All this guy writes are cheating wife tales

Accompanied by revenge I would bet--Guilty conscience????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

A interesting story,communication is the moral of the story. Wife tried to tell him about brother but he didn't listen,doesn't excuse what happened but they should have talked about all things ,sex,brother and what she needed.A follow up on what happened to every body would have been nice,I guess I'll put my own story together,Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anony below seems to be a wife who lost her free

ride by being caught cheating. The story is to long. The slip to slutdom to easy. It wasnt she thought hubby would not believe her, it was she did not want to let it go. There are names for such women in life. Whore, prostitute, and slut are three. Nowhere in there are the words: loving; caring; respectable; faithful; wife; girlfriend; finance; or mother. There will also always be things women (and men o the other hand) can rationalize to explain their actions. You dont have to explain why you did something when you have honor, ethics, morals, character, and when you respect and honor your mate, married or not. So your story is of a slut who learned from and got the genetics of a slut from her mother. The brother was a piece of trash and should never have been brought into the home. That was the husbands fault. Personally besides beating him in the head with the bowling pin I would have finished his balls for him also. Some think the wife was punished to severely, personally I think she got off to lightly. She was a whore to her husband paying her for her room and board by sex, nothing more. It doesnt take much for a woman to rationalize I sell it to my husband now I will get someone that makes me lust. Yes sex with the same person gets old, so does eating the same foods every day. Fucking someone else like this brother and exposing you and your mate to various diseases isnt worth the excitement folks. This isnt really a story of a cheating wife and the man getting revenge. It is the tragic story of a woman with low morals and character who ruins her life by choice.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Another well written piece

Ohio is usually a guarantee of quality. I have to admit that

this one did not hold my attention the way his stories usually do. Possibly because he gave too much away by offering up the four morals for the tale at the beginning. For me at least it removed any element of suspense. It did seem that she really ruined her husband's life as well as her own. I doubt that he will have descendents!

<p>

What got me wondering is the comment by Joyce below, afterall there are a lot of different kinds of guilts that she may be thinking about. Loving Wife as a category has the most comments, the harshest moral and critical analysis, and in general, lower grades. By writing for this category Ohio proves he has balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good read

I can really feel the guys pain... Devastated by the 2 people he should be able to trust the most. Hope the brother could never get it up again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good ... but

have always liked your work - your plots are always excellent - a good piece but not close to your better stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
This is NOT a Man / Woman Issue

Look this is a Morality Play. Pure and simple. It does NOT matter if 4 out of 5 men/ women would have done X or Y.

<br></br>

<b>Alex extending family courtesy to him brother Kenny is NOT justification or excuse for Maria the cunt whore wife to cheat... Especially given that Alex did NOT know what was going on. </b>

<br></br>

after the 1st night Maria MUST of known that she would see Kenny again given the closeness of the 2 brothers. Therefore by NOT telling Alex what happened she Intentionally --perhaps subconiously --set up a situation where something might happen again.

<br></br>

Her excuse to keep quiet and Hope it doesnt happen again was total Bullshit.

<br></br>

The story was great and the premise well done. The onyl thing that sticks in my craw was that alex and Maria worked on his sexual problem...according to the story... for 3 + years and it never got better. Noce try. THAT was unrelealistic. Guys who have that problem have it b/c they dont have a lot of sex experiences / practice. After 3 years and the amount of sex they were having things should of gotten better.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Not sure.....

Not sure about this story for a couple of reasons one being that if your mother or father cheat in their marriage the son or daughter(in this case) also will cheat in their marriage or partnership is have I got that right? because sorry I do not believe that, I have friends and collegues who have divorced parents and none of them have turned in to sluts or male whores simply because they come from a broken home. Secondly why are people sticking up for the wife and saying that the husband caused this problem? well first off the wife could and should of spoken to her husband about what she did with Kenny even if that meant they got divorced at that point which would have been unlikely, the old one slip story plus this was or appeared to be an accident on the wifes part and a chance taken by the brother. the last thing that springs to mind is the fact that no actual blackmail or coersion seems to have taken place so sorry to all those who blame the husband who ok could have taken a little blue pill or viagre to keep going, but the wife brought this on her self noone else did and I agree with others who say the wife was not really punished after all she now knows she can go on fishing trips with kenny and shag him and anyone else she wants and that will be such a hard life far better than being a faithful wife.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Not sure.....

Not sure about this story for a couple of reasons one being that if your mother or father cheat in their marriage the son or daughter(in this case) also will cheat in their marriage or partnership is have I got that right? because sorry I do not believe that, I have friends and collegues who have divorced parents and none of them have turned in to sluts or male whores simply because they come from a broken home. Secondly why are people sticking up for the wife and saying that the husband caused this problem? well first off the wife could and should of spoken to her husband about what she did with Kenny even if that meant they got divorced at that point which would have been unlikely, the old one slip story plus this was or appeared to be an accident on the wifes part and a chance taken by the brother. the last thing that springs to mind is the fact that no actual blackmail or coersion seems to have taken place so sorry to all those who blame the husband who ok could have taken a little blue pill or viagre to keep going, but the wife brought this on her self noone else did and I agree with others who say the wife was not really punished after all she now knows she can go on fishing trips with kenny and shag him and anyone else she wants and that will be such a hard life far better than being a faithful wife.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Not sure.....

Not sure about this story for a couple of reasons one being that if your mother or father cheat in their marriage the son or daughter(in this case) also will cheat in their marriage or partnership have I got that right? because sorry I do not believe that, I have friends and collegues who have divorced parents and none of them have turned in to sluts or male whores simply because they come from a broken home. Secondly why are people sticking up for the wife and saying that the husband caused this problem? well first off the wife could and should of spoken to her husband about what she did with Kenny even if that meant they got divorced which would have been unlikely, the old one slip story plus this was or appeared to be an accident on the wifes part and a chance taken by the brother. the last thing that springs to mind is the fact that no actual blackmail or coersion seems to have taken place so sorry to all those who blame the husband who ok could have taken a little blue pill or viagre to keep going, but the wife brought this on her self noone else did and I agree with others who say the wife was not really punished after all she now knows she can go on fishing trips with kenny and shag him and anyone else she wants and that will be such a hard life far better than being a faithful wife.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A well done LW with consequences story

Bruce22 has put my thoughts out quite clearly and I agree with all he said. Not one of my favorites of Ohio’s stories as it didn’t get me totally involved as almost all of his stories do, but it was good.<P>Looking at Joyce19063 and her Bio and words of self interest, she comes across as having a definite bent towards MEN who write Loving Wives stories with consequences and possibly on men and sex in general.<P>Thank you Ohio for the entertainment.<P>PT

daluentdaluentover 16 years ago
Harry got it right

She should have talked to her husband asap. The marriage could have been saved. I know hindsight is 20/20. I really liked the rolling pin thing. He treated his brother as fairly as his brother treated him. Ohio you are getting better and better. Thanks for writing. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with Harry

Good morality tale and a well written story.<br>

Harry is right that Alex's abilities (stamina) should have improved with all the experience/sex he was receiving from his wife, however there was no guarantee that Marie would have had an orgasm from intercourse.<br>

According to studies there are about 35 percent of women who can have an orgasm through intercourse only. Another 50 percent of women require clitoral stimulation (usually performed by the woman on her clit) while the man uses his penis in her during the intercourse. There are about 15 percent of women who have extreme problems having an orgasm regardless of intercourse, oral manipulation, or physical manipulation.<br>

I think my own personal experience probably runs close to the statistics. In my younger days I bedded many women. At the time, I was into quantity not quality. There were about a third of those women that a penis and stamina was all you needed. The rest took additional stimulation to get them to orgasm.<br>

Actually, given the above statistics, most Literotica stories appear to be written with the 35% of females (who orgasm with intercourse only) as the main characters. At least it seems that way sometimes. That is why I liked this story because Ohio just slightly touched upon a woman’s orgasm, intercourse, and a man’s part in helping to provide that orgasm. Of course, Alex and Marie should have been able to have a satisfying sex life with additional physical stimulation during intercourse, but then Marie would never have become a cock-whore and we would not have had a story.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Anoter MALE tale--Wife all wrong--Hubby has excuse

to steal their joint property etc etc etc---MR OHIO--Pretend that you are a big brave male--Don't delete my comment this time

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
I liked this story because ...

it was all second hand. What happened, happened. There is no question of what could have or what should have been done. The only unresolved item was exactly what could be learned ... what the moral was.

Of course that's the case with all the stories on Lit. but too often we forget that and want to rewrite the story for the author. This fine story clearly needs no rewriting.

Ohio, you gave us a few minutes of first-rate entertainment ... what more could we ask?

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with Harry

Good morality tale and a well written story.<br>

<br>Harry is right that Alex's abilities (stamina) should have improved with all the experience/sex he was receiving from his wife, however there was no guarantee that Marie would have had an orgasm from intercourse.<br>

<br>According to studies there are about 35 percent of women who can have an orgasm through intercourse only. Another 50 percent of women require clitoral stimulation (usually performed by the woman on her clit) while the man uses his penis in her during the intercourse. There are about 15 percent of women who have extreme problems having an orgasm regardless of intercourse, oral manipulation, or physical manipulation.<br>

<br>I think my own personal experience probably runs close to the statistics. In my younger days I bedded many women. At the time, I was into quantity not quality. There were about a third of those women that a penis and stamina was all you needed. The rest took additional stimulation to get them to orgasm.<br>

<br>Actually, given the above statistics, most Literotica stories appear to be written with the 35% of females (who orgasm with intercourse only) as the main characters. At least it seems that way sometimes. That is why I liked this story because Ohio just slightly touched upon a woman’s orgasm, intercourse, and a man’s part in helping to provide that orgasm.<br>

<br>Of course, Alex and Marie should have been able to have a satisfying sex life with additional physical stimulation during intercourse, but then Marie would never have become a cock-whore and we would not have had a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stop Thief

Come on man,you can do better than this.I read your House Of

Cards story and followed your work sence then.These kick em

to the curb stories are getting old.At the end of these

stories,i feel sorry the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
disagree with joyce19063

In my minority opinion, the moral of the story should be --when your wife tells you over and over again that your kid brother makes her unomfortable and she continues to leave the house whenever kid brother is coming over, maybe you should have half a brain and realize kid brother is a sleazy bastard. Wife was weak and caved in to letcherous brother ,but much of the fault lies with Alex for supporting his sleazeball brother and ignoring his wife, until it was too late.

60 year old George

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
wow !! its a Harry in VA LOVE fest

wow what a way to start off the New Year!! Its a veritable Harry in VA LOVE FEST!!!! Like John McCain and the 2007 Phaildelphia Phillies I am back from the dead.

<br></br>

seriously one of my 2008 new years resolution is stop being so caustic and find others way to say what I wnat to say without coming across as an asshole.

<br></br>

the other new years resolutions have to do with bathing more often and less farting...

<br></br>

Bu as the song says Hey 2 out of 3 aint bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reason why

Sorry Ohio, but I have to speak out. Joyce19063’s comments and scoring are why I have been extremely reluctant to post any of my stories to Literotica. I have a fair number of stories on cheating (male and female cheaters) with consequences; romance stories; and non-erotic stories. My cheating stories have both female cheaters and male cheaters. Regardless of the sex of the cheater there is a consequence for his/her actions. Rarely do affairs stay secret. The affair will come to light eventually, even if it is years afterward.<br>

<br>Scoring and comments like those of Joyce19063 are just plain vindictive for no apparent reason.<br>

<br>There can be some tough commenters on here, but they do support their comments with some sort of justification. Harry, Avalon54, and a few others can be brutal in their comments and scoring; but at least they give you reasons for their scores. Often times they point out things that an author probably should have addressed at some point in the story. At the same time when they will give high scores and they also explain why they gave them too.<br>

<br>I would like to put a few of my stories on here, but I just do not want to deal with comments and scoring like those of Joyce19063. Literotica used to be a good place to read stories with reasonable discussion/comments/scoring about the story, but something has changed. Go ahead Joyce flame me all you want. Just remember that you could be reading one of my stories with a female lead character and a male cheater. I can only make one comment since I shall remain anonymous until I decide to post some stories (which is very unlikely), so I will not be responding back to anything you say. Plus, it would be unfair to Ohio’s story.<br>

<br>Ladies and gentleman all I can say is that something has to change. Old writers are slowly leaving and they are not being replaced by new writers. Plus a fair number of regular commenters (who gave assessments with justifications) have started to disappear also. Sorry, Ohio, but I just could not keep it in anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who is this Joyce

Is it a man or woman,whatever very vindictive

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The True Moral of This Story....

can be learned in the riddle of the Sphynx. The Egyptians posed the head of a man atop the body of a lion to relay a specific message to the population. We are all vulnerable to the obsessive vices of temptation, ie The Seven Deadly Sins: Pride, Envy, Wrath, Avarice, Sadness, Gluttony, and Lust. Although the head of the Sphynx appears disproportionately small against its body, it is held majestically high and above it. This symbolism conveys the character man possesses over his seemingly insurmountably exaggerated animal urges. Most people are imbued with a conciouse sense of guilt predicated on learned tenants of morality that helps them to control their inclinations to travel the road of vice, indulge themselves to excess, or exhibit behaviour offensive to the sensibilties of polite society. All of the main individuals in this story demonstrated major flaws in character because at the critical moments when rational reasoning should have prevailed they lowered their mind's eye to the level of the beast and chose, instead, to indulge in the anamalistic appetites of their own Deadly Sins.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Another good one!

A well written interesting story. I like the fact that it was "lived" but told, very different way of doing it. Once again you are drawing more than your share of trolls, oh well... Thank You for another fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for the read

I did not like this as well as some of your other stories but I still did like this. When Kenny first screwed Maria without her ok, she betrayed Alex when she did not tell Alex what had happened and she betrayed him when she did not fight to stop it. The "pig" moral was good and I did like what Alex gave to Kenny and Maria. Thanks for your words and the time you put in writing them.

katibkatibover 16 years ago
Once again..

Ohio: Once again one of your stories gets accolades from me. There are consequences to ones actions and we must be prepared to either suffer or profit from them. When a "law" is broken -- be it civil, criminal, canonical, or moral -- there will be consequences, and it is an integral part of the human tragedy (or comedy) that our deep-seated biological nature runs counter to moral laws, strictures, or conventions. The punishment, or consequence of a violation of a moral code is serious but can be turned by good writers such as yourself into a cautionary tale. Thanks again for a very good piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Tell the Truth

All she had to do was tell the truth. Thanks Ohio, love your stories.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Moral Should be...

Honesty is the best policy! Had she informed Alex of her rape the first night, she would have lived happily ever after. The guilt she felt from enjoying her rape, caused a sense of confusion that rape victims often experience. Her subsequent actions showed her lack of moral fiber. But HEY! Great story and a good read with unique perspective, and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
its always

very interesting how extreme women react in cheating stories. They either write (at least thats what the profile says) the most morbid stories or are completly offended when a wife cheats (Joyce19063). Why ? In real life alwys the guys are the bastards never the women but it usually needs at least 2. And if it helps somebody to get his hurt of the chest in writing than rather in beating (like in the story)then its a lot better than writing some bullshit here like Joyce19063. She even came back to read the comments and added a second one. Feeling gulty Joyce. Not taking the responsibilty for your own actions in life yourself and always blaming others for your own mistakes ? If women would be so good in communication as all the studies or books about say (compared to the poor abilty men have) there would not be here half of those type of stories. In my experience women tend to be very talkative but when it comes to a serious topic they are often speechless. So shut up Joyce19063 if your not able to tell us something interesting. Because the story was good even though I did not like the violent part of it. Hey thats my moral of the Story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Random musings

I agree with Anonymous below. The climate on this website is far too hostile, and I will never publish any of my stories here for that reason. I publish regularly at an erotica e-zine that's well-known and beginning its 10th year in publication. Google for it, I've got a new story debuting this week.

<P>

When I comment on a story, I focus on the literary aspects of the tale because moralizing on an erotica website has to be the height of folly. I thought this particular story was well-done in a literary sense but the morality play it offered was a waste of time. It seeks to enoble the main character "cuz she done him wrong" yet the protagonist discards the moral high ground to commit theft and assault.

<P>

It matters not whether you believe the "hero" was justified or not because, in the end, opinions don't matter. What matters is that his actions violate the rule of law, and that makes him just another unconvicted felon that law enforcement has failed to bring to justice. If that's the moral of the author's story, I'll just say no thank you. I've no use for criminals, and stories about them aren't erotic nor particularly interesting.

<P>

Now, imagine that this was a D.G. Hear story. The main character would go to prison for his crimes, forget how to be an accountant, learn welding while inside, get early parole, and open his own welding shop then marry the second cousin of his brother's best friend's next-door neighbor's wife who he sees once at a party and knows she's the one. She has three kids by her ne'er-do-well ex-hubby (who's run off cuz he's a drunk), all of whom love him as their new Daddy and of who his folks are so proud since they ain't got no other grandkids of their own. He and his wife have great sex when he's not welding new siding onto their double-wide mobile home. Forgive me, D.G., I couldn't resist. :)

<P>

Or, if this were a JPB story, the hubby wouldn't get mad, he'd be happy that his wife was interested in other men (*blink*). He'd recruit his friends and co-workers for a surprise gangbang, complete with date rape drugs, black garter belts, stockings, CFMs, and plenty of booze. He'd hide in the closet when 18 of his relatives, close friends and collegues banged the daylights out of his wife, her mother and the next-door neighbor, whacking off repeatedly and filming everything for posterity. He'd wonder how many blacks and Hispanics his friends knew, and whether those guys would be interested in his wife too. His wife, her mother and best friend would magically transform from chaste, loving wives into cock-hungry sluts who crave weekly gangbangs and have no fear of sexually-transmitted diseases, so long as they get plenty of cock to suck and fuck. This is the new and improved version of the American Dream according to Bob. The part's that's kinda sad is that JPB really is a decent author for a complete sick-o. I wonder what he could accomplish if he wrote mainstream fiction.

<P>

Or, if this were an HDK story, there'd be this tremendous deus ex machina in the story in which some fantastic event happened which completely explains why his wife was humping her brother-in-law, like she hit her head on the wine rack. It so addled her that she thought the brother was her hubby and so she wasn't doing anything wrong screwing him in secret for months on end. Only when the brother became tragically ill with an incurable desire to go fishing 24/7 did the ugly truth come out. When HDK's main character understands what happened, they reconcile and live happily ever after! Goody!

<P>

Literotica. Gotta love it.

LazylonerLazylonerover 16 years ago
interesting comments.

I tend to read the stories here as much to see how people develop characters as to read "erotica" which definitely leaves me in the minority. I have always enjoyed Ohio's stories because he tries to keep the characters believable and real. This story is a good example although I'll admit that the ending was a little bit telegraphed as I guessed that the storyteller was the wronged man................. Now as to the hostile comments. Those really bother me and keep me from posting as much as I might like. If you don't like the theme or story, that's ok, but to berate the writer makes no sense. Ohio writes stories he enjoys writing and does a good job at it. Sometimes I haven't agreed with one of his stories, but I'm not going to condemn him for it like others have (Joyce I am specifically calling you out on that.)...............

I should point out that while JPB doesn't post here often I know other sites he posts on and I will still read at least the first and last paragraphs of any story he posts although I find my stomach turning when a husband decides to get into watching his wife take on the entire NFL. He's still a very good writer and some of his stories are among my favorites....................Ohio don't let the posts get you down. your latest 2 stories have both been excellent and I hope to see more in the future.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
It's always amusing ...

... to read the immortal comments about morals especially at "Lits loving wives-section." But this is not my subject of discussion. I love Ohios writing. I've read all his stories. Some are very good entertainment others good but not exceeding, because they follow a well known plotline. In Germany we call it mainstream. The actual story is mainstream. There is no need to read the story from beginning to end in order to anticipate the outcome. If Ohio wasn't such a good writer I would say the plot is boring. Always the same. This only is the reason why I don't score the story down. Alvaron53 described his qualms and I agree with most of his statements. It's idiotic to discuss morals on an erotic storyboard. In comments you may state the bad taste of an author. That's ok, because it's your opinion. The author take note of your statement and thats all. But this is maybe not what he or she expects. It's more helpfull if you write in your comment why a story failed. Very good stories don't need this and I'm not the type of human being who search one hair in the soup-bowl nor I am an extreme beancounter. Btw english is not my first language therefore I am not able to detect all beans ;-) I am glad if I understand the plot and can live with the caused emotions. I don't need to understand every single word.

<p>What do I expect from a very good story?</p>

Just plain well developed characters, dialog and "show, don't tell" (see Sol Steins "Stein on writing") suspense, tension and last but not least a handy premise. Thats all. But this is not an easy path to walk. I know from own experiences.

<p>I assist as an story-admin at the hottest maybe the best german storyboard (sevac.com) and I've read "uncountable" erotic- and sex-stories. To each story I wrote the editors comment, set the initial score and sent the story online. At "sevac" we have a similar value system like SOL and an open public comment section to every story. Maybe sevac is so little by comparison to Literotica but we are able to watch the comments. If a comment goes under the common waistline it gets canceled and the commentator gets an admonishment. If he do any longer bad comments he get shown the door. Forever, no come back ticket. So we have always civilized discussions about published stories. No one would dare to get thrown off a good storyboard. For some commentators at Literotica it would be a healthful experience ;-)

<p>Excuse my poor english and offtopic. Ohio keep on writing. I can't wait for your next "very good" story.</p>

Sincere regards from rainily Germany

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

*I won't reveal my sevac-editor nick. No way ... forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for the Story

I enjoyed the story even though I knew how it would turn out. Ohio is one of the better writers here and I always eagerly await his newest work.

Now not to be critical, but what is the point of flames? Most of the comments gave well thought out justifications about why they liked or disliked this story. But the few who just say they hate the story, the author, his family, city, etc... just don't make sense. Why read the story if you know you won't like it? I skip over a lot of stories I don't like either because of the category, description, or after reading partway into it I don't like where it goes. Why waste time reading the story then complain about how crappy it was (or worse not read and still call it crap.)

I just had to comment and sorry if I got of the important topic: the story itself.

lokiloslokilosover 16 years ago
Thanks for the Story

I enjoyed the story even though I knew how it would turn out. Ohio is one of the better writers here and I always eagerly await his newest work.

Now not to be critical, but what is the point of flames? Most of the comments gave well thought out justifications about why they liked or disliked this story. But the few who just say they hate the story, the author, his family, city, etc... just don't make sense. Why read the story if you know you won't like it? I skip over a lot of stories I don't like either because of the category, description, or after reading partway into it I don't like where it goes. Why waste time reading the story then complain about how crappy it was (or worse not read and still call it crap.)

I just had to comment and sorry if I got of the important topic: the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story Ohio

I am the anonymous writer who brought up the topic of hostile comments and Joyce19063. I really disliked using her as an example; however it did open up some discussion. Sorry, Ohio for pulling the comments away from your story.<br>

<br>In my post, I used Harry and Alvaron53 (sorry about messing up your name earlier) as good examples of tough but detail oriented commenters because these two provide feedback to a writer. I know from Alvaron53 that even if he did not like a story, I will get detailed reasons why from a literary point-of-view. In addition, if my lead character breaks the law, I will know that too.<br>

<br>I know from Harry I will get a more emotional oriented point-of-view and Harry may question my man-hold, but I will know why and what bothered him about the story. Numerous times I have read Harry’s comments on some writer’s story and said to myself; yes he is right, that was not addressed even though it was a major concern earlier in the story. It has caused me to rethink a story or two.<br>

<br>These two commenters are often on opposite scoring sides on a story; but if both of them give a story a high score then it is a good story in all aspects.<br>

<br>If this gets posted to the thread, this will be my last post on this subject. Again sorry, Ohio.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 16 years ago
I have to concur with Joyce19063

... didn't read her first set of comments; but her second set was on target. <p>

there were two layers to this obfuscating moral story: the guy who reported to us has one of his own (he tried to blame himself a wee bit for his cheating, but you could hear how righteous his thoughts were about how the one wife cheated on him. <p>

the other story is the drunken guy who left?, without his briefcase? <p>

I must say, I am a bit tired of these wimps who're Norman's (of Cheers)'s best friend in all the bars in 100 mile radius. whether they are the cheaters of their wives are purported to be the cheaters, it is 99.99999 percent you gonna find these characters drowning their miseries in some fuckin' bar, bitchin' to each other how terrible their lives are, or how terrible their whorish wives are,,,, when they are really able to tell which is their ass and which is their head... <p>

Rarely do you see cheating women --- FAULTY yes but also complex and intelligent and suffering women --- having a chance to either try to explain their explicable acts or deny them. <p>

In these typical stories, usually the first time they hear any thing, the guys already divested all investments, changed locks, cancelled all credit cards and are happily drunk at the local bar, with Norman from Cheers. it's freakin' unbelievably silly,,,

RandallRRandallRover 16 years ago
Just a good story - thank you!

For the commenters - isn't it the editorial license of the author to construct and characterise the story as they see fit? Sure it is. So when authors add revenge, consequences, death, criminal acts, etc etc to their plotlines it is all just the creative process and expression of that author. The ones that do it well we enjoy.

The Moral of the story might be an enigma - what is worse, adultery or theft? Both are cardinal sins....ah but then again, good old revenge is provided for in the good book - an eye for an eye.

More please Author!!!

MinigalesMinigalesover 16 years ago
Nice Story, Implicit Moral

<p>This was a nice story, although the real moral was never mentioned. While we realize that the author may not agree with anything any of the characters has done, we have the right to like or hate the story because of what they (the characters) did.

<p>Some commenters try to kill the author or any other commenter who liked the story which had some consequences. I find it hard to believe that those would forgive anybody who would as much as step over their shadows in a crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
KUDO's Author - plus u draw the coolest comments

You sell emotion in many extremely well written flavors that charge emotions - thats a good thing - it makes people think and judge from their viewpoint - then many make comment. Again thats a good thing as it verifies the success of the time and talent spent.<P>

This Author personifies the intention of a story.<P>

To generate thought and emotion while entertaining without the distraction of form or readability problems. His people are tangible and flawed so that we are comfortable with his premise but perhaps not with his conclusion. And thats OK - as its like life - bitter or sweet and sometimes both depending on how you cock your head within the facts provided or implied.<P>

The comments are both deep and explanitive or gutterly unsubstantiated by explanation and / or choice of words. These are easily discarded by anyone of moderate intelligence and balance. <P>

It is troublesome that some voice here their avoidance of participation in a free flowing process of checks and balances because of the emotions they churn. Puzzling.<P>

An Author of a book receives post effort comment from critics which may explain success or failure but not the detail of why in numbers like here. When the chaff falls away there is usually several valid points made either in clear words or in quantity of viewpoint without much detail. <P>

Each can be valuable to someone who wishes to grow or be more appreciated. Those who don't - are selfish and are treated as same - which is life in real time.<P>

The easily offended or vulnerable can turn off the public comment and leave the private comment open - or not. Private comments can be as or more valuable - or not.<P>

The site owners should be greatly appreciated for their decided process as it offers free speech in a much more than crude envelope with the check and balance of customer feedback. That has drawn quality writers, Authors and readers which means a much higher class of participants than any other site could ever claim and want.<P>

ohio - my apologies for the extended use of your space but as a prior commentator said - it needed to be said.<P>

You - Author are greatly appreciated. Your talent, imagination and balance towards life's realities are only exceeded by your long term patience towards all of us - but then you stir the pot well - as intended - don't you.<P>

With Very High Regard

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
More like a morality tale

In the big picture I can't complain about the times I have reading your stories. Most of the time I enjoy it and pray for more. It's almost like I have been expecting for one which would not be as strong just so that you could go back to your regular high standard...<P>

Indeed this story while not too bad was not in par with the recent submissions. It reads more like an abstract exercise in ethics or as sort of a modern morality tale than as a true story told - even third hand at a bar. Some of the reasons:<P>

1. Per the surprise identity ending, it did not add up as it was completely unprocessed, as in no intervening comments by the person relaying the story. You can’t expect (I am trying not to spoil it to any one who happens to read my comments before the story) the person who relates the story to present it totally uninfluenced by the ending. <P>

2. Additionally, the level of detail he related fits more an all knowing narrator rather than a person who received a report from one of the characters over a limited period of time. <P>

3. The characters and the plot seem to clash as the foundation of the relations seemed to be solid and loving the intervening problems – first the sexual problem then the problem with the brother both should have been worked through in some positive manner rather than getting stuck so badly. Either the relations or the characters were not as great as initially described or the behavior of each of the spouses was not really credible. <P>

4. I have to say that even the plot line itself felt a bit stereotypical The two brothers the nice and loving but not too sexual and the bad one which alas is so sexy. If you just played a bit with this familiar formula it would have helped to make it sound more real.<P>

5. The suggested morals were not in par with the level of insight I have come to expect in by your recent stories. I can see how that might be a device to portray ‘your simple guy at the bar’ but I believe you can find smart ones as well so why go for the Reader’s Digest version? BTW My personal vote is with the reader who suggested “honesty is the best policy” (starting with the sexual problems)

Risq_001Risq_001over 16 years ago
Wow Ohio, (^_^)

<p>Stirred up a bee's nest didn't cha >=)</p>

<p>While I like the story, I have to go with some of the original commentors here. But in the end to me I felt kinda of left out. KOLKORE pointed out one reason, that as Alex was telling the story, there were facts that he shouldn't have known or would have filled in, but it felt more like a narrative, than 2nd hand. I wondered about Maria and Kenny, what happened after that day? Going back 4 months later and knowing where she lived, kinda meant he knew where she lived and something about her, but with everything that went on, I'm kind curious too, did her and Kenny get together to make each other feel better after they got caught? Did they split and run? How was Kenny's balls after those kicks? Did he have massive damage from the beating from Alex? I felt (maybe this was by planned design though and intentional for the story) like I had 2/3 of the story, but that was all. By the end I had more questions than answers.</p>

<p>But I didn't get to see Joyce19063 comment, but I did see some of the Anon comments, with one of her post still up, and everyone's reaction to Joyce19063 post. I would like to say one thing, Why Joyce19063 feel, from what I gathered, the wife was the victim? Why does anyone feel that in a case like this, the wronged party has to sit and listen to anyone who has wronged them and get their side? What if in the end it really doesn't matter "Why" they did it, just that they did it to them, regardless if it was Male or Female? What does sitting and listening to them get you? In some cases, it makes you even madder if you learn how they screwed you over with something else you didn't even know about. Often it's better to walk away than to carry that much hate around. If you feel cheating is wrong, and you find out your mate has been sleeping around, com'on Joyce19063 and Anon, do you honestly feel the wife was going to make Alex feel part of the blame for her sleeping with his brother for almost a year behind his back and that after she was done explaining that Alex's character should have taken her back?</p>

<p>In the story, with the facts that we were given as the reader, Alex's wife <b>and</b> brother were sleeping with each other. Joyce19063 (and the Anon writer after her who commented how they had sympathy for the wife), what exactly did you want Ohio to write here? Justification for why it wasn't her fault? The first time wasn't. Refusing to tell the husband, allowing herself to stay in a situation, per the story, where she knew she was tempted, then later taking a job working with Kenny, where she could have even more sex with Kenny, was all her's and Kenny's doing. Alex had nothing to do with that. Why does Ohio have to write into the story some clause that makes Alex appear to share the blame for what she and Kenny decided to do on their own? At this point he was waiting on her hand and foot, bringing her breakfast in bed, and trying his level best to make sure her needs come before his own, her betrayal of all of that in the story "negated" any sit down time she may have wanted with him during his intial anger phase.</p>

<p>She didn't want to sit down and talk to him before she started an affair with his brother and tell him the whole story of what happened the first night, I guess I can't understand why you feel she deserved that same time she gave away, and wasn't interested in using before she got caught, and he owes her this time "after" she got caught to tell her side. Her side of the story started before she went back for 2nds not months afterwards when her husband is going to leave her for her betrayal.</p>

<p>One other thing, Ohio didn't mention he "divorced" his wife. Just that he ran off with all the money he could get, after he changed his name so she couldn't find him. Was that cheap? Yep, but so was letting her husband wait on her hand and foot, all while she was sleeping with his brother for the better part of the year for almost a whole week at a time multiple times when they got together. But there isn't any law that says my wife can't spend all the money we earn together and tell me "tough its gone" when I find out. I might be pissed, but once its done its done. And if one of use does it well before one of us sue's for divorce, no court in the land will make one of us give half of the money back to the other, or will even get involved with trying to make that decision. What happens between two married people during a marraige, that isn't around violence, the courts will not be involved in.</p>

<p>Personally I'm just curious why it turned into a Men -vs- Women debate with some of the posters?</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Risq_001

I am the anonymous writer who said he would not submit stories here because of commenters like Joyce19063. I was the first one who took her to task. I disliked her vindictive comment and scoring of the story.<br>

<br>I hope that you did not confuse me as having sympathy for the wife of the story or me supporting Joyce19063. My further posts were to show examples of tough but detailed commenters like Harry and Alvaron53 as examples of "good quality comments" versus Joyce19063's vindictive comments.<br>

<br>Please do not confuse me as supporting Joyce19063 because commenters like her are the reason I have not submitted any stories.<br>

<br>I would look forward to Harry ripping me a new one because I wimped out the betrayed spouse. I would gladly accept Alvaron53 telling me that the betrayed spouse is now an unconvicted felon. The thing is they would not say that about my stories because I have used their comments on others' stories to adjust my stories.<br>

<br>But, I do not want to deal with the likes of Joyce19063. In fact, I saw on the feedback page that she pissed someone off on another story. It was in the incest genre and I am not about to check out what she said.<br>

<br>Bottom line is that writers are leaving (or talking about leaving) and are not being replaced. At the minimum stories from good writers are now far and few between. And semi-regular "quality commenters" are leaving and being replaced by Joyce19063 types.<br>

<br>Again I hope you did not confuse my later posts as supportig her, because she (and others like her) are the primary reason I have been extremely reluctant to submit any stories.<br>

<br>I should have let her comment go by, because I really do not want to be thought of as supporting her. I am really sorry Ohio for messing up your comment section.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
I thought all Winters

lasted a long time! I guess not so in Florida? What I appreciate most about Ohio, other than his writing skills and the clarity of his prose, is that he always tries to innovate, even as he entertains the reader. It isn't an easy thing to do. He can easily follow the formula for a highly rated story, but he takes chances, and I like that, a lot.

sanman52sanman52over 16 years ago
Some morals

Loved your story as always. My conclusions as to the matter in the story are:<br><br>1) Assholes can't be trusted, no matter how close you are to them (family members, friends, neighbors, etc.)<br><br>2) Serious misgivings or problems in a marriage rarely resolve themselves (over time at some point circumstances come together which rip things wide open)<br><br>3) No matter how careful one is, the longer an affair lasts, the more likely it is to be discovered. It's the things you can't control which do you in.

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
A very good read, but...

and I really truly hate to say this, but for once, Harry made a valid point. The story in the truest sense of the term is a modern day morality tale, with the outcome almost pre-ordained from the opening paragraph of "Alex"'s recital. Nonetheless, it is up to Ohio's great standards. Like another commenter, I'm surprised that Ohio is still posting here, given some of the comments that I read, & what I read about the apparent femi-nazi who really slammed the story, & made the wife out to be the victim. What a crock of crap that is. Ohio, come on over to StoriesOnLine, you'll love that site, and the flamers seem not have found it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some implausibility

Family reunions in the Winter family must be exciting.

Like others, I expected the twist at the end, but it was nicely done. However, I didn't give this story a 100 for two reasons. As another reviewer noted, Alex spoke of things that he couldn't know. The omniscience reduced the realism of the account.

The other problem I had with it was the plausibility of his revenge by draining the money into Cayman Island accounts. He was taking incredible risks doing that. If found out, at the very least he would have his certification revoked. He would have to report the money as income if he brought it back to the US and the IRS and DEA are always curious about large sums of money being transferred between the US and the Caymans; and US banks are required to report deposits of $10,000 or more as well as be on the lookout for suspicious activity even if the amounts are less than $10,000. He could well find himself being investigated. Additionally for tax and legal purposes, the name change must be filed and recorded. Also, by his own admission he was taking the chance that it wouldn't be filed. Very unlikely in the computer age.

A short "where are they now" wouldn't be a bad thing to add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Food for thought

First, I do write and have posted stories here. I have received both positive and negative feedback, but nothing akin to what I hear has been said here. I went looking, but it seemed to be deleted, and from what I have read that is probably for the best.

First, give credit where credit is due ... Ohio's stories are well written and always keep your attention. I don't always relate to them as I am single, but I respect the fact that he has taken the time to write something and put himself out there. This is a creative outlet, and good stories with good writing should be encouraged.

Ohio: keep up the good work.

That said, IF I ever had something negative to say, I would address it directly to the author. This has nothing to do with what other people would say about my comments. It has EVERYTHING to do with the respect I have for myself. I would never air such comments in public. Pull the person aside and show them the same respect you would show yourself.

Again Ohio, keep up the good work.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Some more food for thought

I respectfully disagree with the last commentator on the issue of public vs. private comments. I realize that many if not most of comments on a given story could be uncivilized or simply un reasonable, but still there is great merit in keeping and (hopefully) nurturing open critique which is committed to be respectful and reasoned. <P>

We talk about a whole different type of dynamics when we go one on one with the author. I’ll never think of diminishing the merits of it. But when you have a respectful and open discussion, you can reach most meaningful levels of ‘thought exchange’, plus you get the readers involved in a way that only an on line forum can. <P>

When people are increasingly discouraged from being active in more and more forms of public activity, writing your opinion respectfully learning how to listen to the merit of another’s case and responding in kind are all skills which should not be discouraged.<P>

Speaking for myself I write feedback to his stories out of great respect to his talent. I also want to agree with HDK’s comment on the merit of moving out of your comfort zone to write in ways which do not replicate your previous writing. I applaud ohio for that.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 16 years ago
Great Story - Ungrateful Commenters!

Here we have a product provided to us free for our entertainment or not yet we have very ungracious readers who try to spoil the fun for others. Many of the stories I do not care for (e.g., BDSM, incest, cuckold) exist on this site. Guess what? I do not read them! Ohio and other regular writers have enough previous stories so if you do not like his or her writing just don't open up the story. I would feel real stupid if I read a story from an author I did not like and knew I would not like the story. I guess it would be idiotic then for me to send in a comment describing how much I did not like the story since I knew I would not like before I read the story. Given that I do not believe that there are that many stupid people out there then there must be another motive. I got it! The spiteful commenters must not want the rest of us to enjoy the story and she(he) wants the author to get discouraged and to stop writing! This story is about a brother and a man's wife cheating on him and someone tries to blame the husband and defend them?>>>>>>>>>>

Ohio - Give them heck and keep writing!

.........................................................

A Fan - SleeplessinMD

ProfWriterProfWriteralmost 16 years ago
I forgot about Kilklore

I neglected to include Kolklore in my comment on one of your other stories. He/she fits the same mold.

I enjoyed it. It was plausible, credibile and entertaining. Wow, that sounds like the definition of a story.

Thanks for your time and talent,

PW

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Another moral: the status quo...

In long term relations, the partners know what the weakest points in the relations are. Sure, they come to practical compromises. But the question is: do they keep working on it; do they keep talking about it every period of time, checking with each other, searching what else could be done? <P>

Unfortunately many times it does not happen. People fall into routines, accepting the false premise that if something worked five or three years ago it should still work now. Or being worried of raising painful issues – they prefer to be silent and stick with the status quo. They (we?) do it at their own peril, as individuals who feel stuck in frustrating situations in marriages, resort to "underground solutions", all of which avoid real intimacy. And even if their private “solutions” are not as dramatic as the story of this wife - they are still a form of betrayal of the marriage. People who run away from the marriage by becoming workaholic, or addicted to food or porn simply avoid dealing with their real issues. Then sooner or later something dramatic happens and they ask how did it happen? My answer - long periods of a mutual decision of the partners to not invest in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry he could have ruined his brother and destroy

his business, not just beat him up a bit. The wife got off way to easy. She needed to pay like the brother did, physically. After all she became a whore and betrayed him totally that is never something to forgive and forget. When people apologize for doing you wrong you have two choices to forgive and not to forgive. If it really doesnt matter to you the choice is simple. In this case the wife lied, deceived, cheated, betrayed. and humiliated. Cant really forgive all of that can you and still be a human. The forgetting part is worst, there is no way in hell of every forgetting such a wife and what she did. And you damn sure dont want to forget, it makes you more careful about your next relationship, romantic or business.

shangoshangoabout 15 years ago
Alvaron, get a grip

Most Heroes are "unconvicted Felons". Are have you never read:

The Count of Monte Cristo

Red Badge of Courage

Patriot Games

Clear and Present Danger

Robin Hood

Presumed Innocent

I could go on. You're bitching about morality on an Erotica site, and also about the lack of law and order...? The past eight years must have made you a nrevous wreck.

Good tale, Ohio. Forget about Alvaron and 60 year old George (Sand).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Moral, indeed!

The husband is a common thief. He took off with more than his share of the marriage assets. 2 Wrongs still don't make a right.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He Left Them Alive

Thats more than most people would have done, I mean think about the two people he loved and trusted most in the world doing this to you. It would make the Pope crazy. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
disagree

I just wanted to disagree with an earlier comment. They said she didn't pay (well not physically). I don't agree with this. Because this is not said in the story i'm making my own assumptions......... She hated herself when she found out it was kenny the first time. she actively tried not to have anything to do with him after that time. It also seems that she severely underestimated her own desire. She was in denial over that fact trying to keep herself from becoming like her mom. I feel that if she was more open to herself about it she might not have gone down that road in the first place. she never dealt with her issues and in the end she became her mom. That to her would be the worst punishment anyone could have conceived . All in all a great story tho.

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
the greatest betrayal that could happen

Loved the story ... Interesting the comments that Ohio invokes with his writing and i fully agree with Risq's momment on it .. Yeah i must be joining his fanclub lol..As for the Wife well i agree that she should have told about the first time,it just reveals that there was no real comunication in the relationship...As for the betrayal of the Wife and his Brother its the worst kind that could happen...Being it was family.As for an other comment was made on family functions,it will always be a reminder of what happened even if she was not there,his Brother would be for Parents birthdays , aniverseries and holidays .. as for him taking all the money well she did take something that was suposed to be his inclusive and gave it to his Brother oh well call it an exchange of assets lol .. i do find it strange that some Readers are looking for morals and legal arguments on this site .. I just like reading the storys if they are written well as this author does..Again why diss the author when you dont like the story?? Just dont read them then,you are just in the wrong section of literotica ... Geeez,some people just dont like to just read this meybe their Wife did it to them and thats why the anymosity..lol... Keep writing for us that appreciate just reading your storys Ohio .. B.N.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Alex and Maria were not married

Typical woman too chicken shit to talk to her husband. Which goes to show that the marriage was a joke to begin with. You don't ever hide rape from your spouse, because rape is a violation by a THIRD party against BOTH people in the marriage. PARTNERS must share the good, the bad, and the ugly even at the risk of hurting the relationship. Otherwise, it's not a partnership. Alex and Maria did not have a marriage to lose because were NOT really married.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Good little tale.

I somehow knew. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry Ohio but you missed a golden opportunity

See the thing with a boat is they have lots of accidents at sea. Alex should just have tagged along, killed both of them and scuttled the boat. To shit problems gone and Alex is free to move on.

It amazes me how few lw stories have the husband deal out death as a consequence. There are killings every day in cities, more than one of them has got to some asshole getting it for screwing around with a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another thing she could have done,

Like they say accidents can happen on a boat. Could have popped Kenny with a boat hook, an oar, or a pole, punched up the throttle, maybe circle a bit till he's tired or dead. Motor on for a while then radio in for the coastguard. Oh so tragic, he was a great guy, now he's crab chow. And she could then work to regain her self, covering that up with a show of grief.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 1 star.

I enjoyh science fiction and other stories that are understood to be fantasies. However, if the story is suppose to represent a real life possibility and the story is too far fetched to be possible such as this story, I give 1 or 2 stars.

That the husband could never last even after therapy is highly unlikely. Nevertheless, I could have accepted that. However, even though the husband doesn't drink much for the writer to claim that the would get drunk (not at a party) but just because his brother visits and passes out drunk but not first go to bed just wouldn't happen. And, the wife is getting fucked and is too out of if to know it is not her husband. Get real.

Then she discovers she has been raped but is afraid to tell her husband. With that BS, I stopped reading and skipped to the end.

Reading some of the comments confirmed what I already knew would happen. "I have had this wonderful fuck and I cannot help it that make me a slave to sex so I will be a whore." A one time fuck cannot turn someone into a sex slave and whore. Since the story is way to stupid to be possible, I gave it a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Alex is not omniscient; peeps just don't read

'I'm not going to hurt you.' Then he said, 'tell me about it. When it started, and how. And why.'

"So Maria told him. She cried and cried, she told him how sorry she was, how ashamed she felt. How much she loved him. And she told him about the first time, what Kenny had done, and then HOW IT HAD CONTINUED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It was a good resd but....

The moral thing just seems like wrapper for the inner story, trivializing it somewhat.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Well the moral is

If you can not satisfy your women you are in deep shit, so do something about it. I doubt it very very much that premature ejaculation is a problem that can not be overcome. eg. through pc-muscle excercises etc.

BTW: I am no expert but it is my understanding, that 1. most/many women can not come through penetration alone. 2. clitoral or g-spot orgasms are much more satisfieing than pure penetration. So I doubt that the ground premise of this story is valid.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A familiar tale

The 'moral' bit tried to diguise it, but it didn't really work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Only One Moral Needed

Don't cheat on your spouse.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
the moral of the comments are

count2three is a fucking moron, how do you get premature ejaculation and can't please his wife out of this story. Your a dumb ass, if you only had sex with your husband your whole marriage, then some guys rapes you, do you become his whore because he was different or because you will be came his whore. But here comes count2nothing and blames the husband. LOL your still a dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
huedogg is wrong

It was partly the husbands fault.

Lets say a man needed to pump his wife for ten minutes before he could get off, but the wife came in five minutes and told him "too bad i'm done get off me'. and that happened every time. Do you think the guy would go out looking for strange pussy? In a second.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Well . . .

Seems the wife opens em up just about any time. I often wondered what the husband gets in our culture with a marriage. Legal kids? It's got to be more. Challenged morals only contributes to the problem. Once a cheater always a cheat.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Wonderfully creative way to couch a typical cheating wife story. Five stars all the way. Too many morals to count.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the husband is at fault? you are one stupid fucking idiot to think that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Obvious cheating aside, moral of the story is clear to my eyes:

Never choose your family over your wife or you'll lose your wife. This doesn't just go for sex.

He had plenty of warning leeway on his brother's behavior and how his wife got along with his brother. Rather than respecting either her wishes or her role as his home-maker, he instead invited his slob of a brother back in.

There's a point at which you have to grow up and stop babying people, see them for what they really are. If you refuse to do that, if you choose to play nursemaid to adults, then you need to figure out whether you're going to prioritize your marriage or that family member.

The marriage SHOULD come first every time. The man who chooses his brother over his wife is a cheating cunt. Emotionally cheating, that is.

So yeah, no sympathy for either character here. She had more than ample opportunity to do something about it when the asshole raped her - anyone with half a brain could see the asshole's story wouldn't fly, and even she knew he was going to rape her again. Apparently she decided it was more worthwhile to be a cheating whore.

So yeah, multiple morals, and a great story. Usually an inability to like the husband or the wife means I'm going to mark the story down, but you get five stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm with cantbuymy.

And for the person who said neither the husband nor the wife was likeable - there was nothing wrong with the husband's behavior. He simply had a physical problem that he and his wife were willing to work around. That is, until her mother's genes kicked in.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
A pity

she was not beaten till as ugly on the outside as on the inside, and the brother must be killed for this eventually.. one does not forgive this offense..one ends the offender. why not end her..well she is not family..wives never are..thats why they will always belittle and betray there husbands and vice a versa, this nice story is so close to that truth it is scary and well told.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Too Much Unanswered

The husband was an ass. Somehow, he fostered an environment where his wife felt he would believe his brother over her. Her mistake was not telling her husband the brother had raped her anyway. If he would not have believed her, she didn't need to stay with him. He even invited his brother to live with them when he knew that his wife had problems with him.

That being said, she still deserved what she got. She still made the choices and was still the one at fault for the cheating. When she realized she was Kenny's slut, she should have left her husband and filed for a divorce instead of trying to have her cake and eat it too.

I was disappointed we did not find out more about Kenny. Did he have to spend a lot of time in the hospital? Did he lose his boat? Was his face permanently damaged? Did he lose his balls? It would be nice to know that yes was the answer to all of those questions. It could not have happened to a nicer guy.

The other thing it would have been nice to know was whether or not Maria kept seeing Kenny after he recovered from the beating. One hopes she was not able to even look at him after what it had cost her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the moral

I knew what my brother was before I got married to my wife. only a fool

doesn`t know his brother or he is blind. I knew my sisters also. trust had a

limit. my sisters were ok my brother was another matter. my trust has a set limit

for everyone I know. with my boss, I watch my back. he may want to look good

at my cost. sorry I don`t share my wife. good tale but the pig way would not

work in my house.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Good question

Was it in her genes...or in her jeans ??

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Moral?

There`s a whore born every day, and no matter how hard anyone tries, they never stop being whores. The only thing that a whore changes, is her panties, or in a manwhore`s case, his condom. Everybody likes sex, but only a shallow, broken few make their entire existence about it. So learn to read people, step back and take a good look and get to know someone better before you marry them.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Really, this is partly the husband fault...

Ok, maybe a lot his fault...

He pampered his brother in spite of the fact he should have known what kind of person he is... Not likely the brother just recently turned into a user of people...

But more importantly, he let his pride allow him to cheat his wife out of pleasure. Oh, I don't mean the pleasure of screwing someone else... but if he truly loved his wife more than his own pride, he'd have bought a strap-on and at some points during their sex acts would have used it on her. Yeah, it would be embarrassing to have to use a sex toy on his wife but it wouldn't have killed him and it would have solved all of their other problems - he would have been able to give her multiple orgasms himself, she wouldn't have been in a position to worry about her husband feeling awful about someone else giving her an orgasm (meaning she'd have been willing to tell him his brother raped her), and she wouldn't have willingly at some point broken her wedding vows...

Remember, the drugs released in the body as a part of sex are powerful things... his brother literally turned her into an addict... though even addicts COULD say "No".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kenny was Kenny

she was married. She broke the Pig Rule.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sad little tale.

Always love your stuff Ohio! 5 stars but it was a sad tale. Poor hubby trying to do the right thing by everyone and gets hosed by the 2 people he loved the most in this world. That will ruin a man everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

he trusted & had confidence in his brother his wife.

the wife did not trust her husband or have confidence in him.

the brother was a no good scumbag.

" trust no one " & have a shitty life

or

trust people you care about & have a 75% chance of being crapped on.

moral of the story ..

unless you are fucking lucky ..life is shit .

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 9 years ago
A Scorpion is a scorpion

Moral of the story, know thyself, know the people you keep around you. Blind yourself to their faults and you will pay the consequences. He was a fool. He knew his brother. Yet he kept bringing him around to tempt his brother into fucking his wife. Yes, she was a slut but he was a blind fool. His brother was a scorpion and he should have known better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AMBIVALENCE

I mostly disagree with you. As an adult ,at the end of the day (unless you are a bona fide nut case), you are fully responsible for your own actions. If you are unfulfilled as a spouse, you have the choice to try to talk it out and solve it graciously or cheat, PERIOD! It doesn't matter how clueless or dumb or insensitive the other half is, YOU have the intelligence (or maybe you don't) to make a rational decision NOT to cheat,(sexual chemistry notwithstanding).

Case in point.... my father was a cheater, drinker, liar, and a whole bunch of other things but I didn't turn out like him ( and yes I have my foibles). I COULD have used his ways as an excuse to be just like him but I didn't (again, I'm an imperfect human being). Like it or not, if we can't act responsibly, we'll just suffer the consequences.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THOSE ARE NOT MORALS

they are rules to stay alive by. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

The hell with morals. Re-read this tale. Reminds me of something I saw on Jerry Springer once. It must have been uncensored because it was two buddies and it turns out he was caught screwing his wife. The comment the asshole made was and I quote, "When it comes to pussy there are no friends." In this tale it includes family also. Fucking cheating cunt and an asshole jerkoff brother. Hopefully he's now a eunuch after the attack. Probably now the former loving wife now fucks for a living. Morals? Fuck it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What I don't understand?

Is why Alex isn't in prison? I don't care what his reasons were. I don't care that it was his brother. Once his brother filed assault charges and had the little women to testify as to what happened, Alex goes to jail for probably at least 12 - 15 years. Why wasn't Alex in jail? Without that happening the rest of the story makes no sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
12-15 years in prison.... Really? You sure are fucking stoopid!

First, it's a STORY, as in fiction... Second, worst case 6 months, more likely probation and community service.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
It's Really All On Her

The FIRST time Kenny raped her (and yes, it WAS rape), she should have sucked it up and gone to her husband.

If he was the good, loving man she believed him to be he would have believed her and thrown Kenny out of his life.

If he DIDN'T believe her, she would be better of without him.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
The Moral of the Story

This is the only one of your stories that I did not read to the end. When she realized that it was Kenny, not her husband Alex who had raped her, she should have immediately gone to Alex...that very moment and gave him an ultimatum...Kenny would never be allowed in their house again or she would press charges of rape against him or divorce Alex or both. Get a gun or a baseball bat and ruin Kenny's future sex life. Sorry. I found this one a sad disappointment. No where near the standard of stories you generally write.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still enjoyable. Five stars. I thought he had changed his name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

How all the btb crowd sound like lunatics.

The comments section on loving wives is like a who's who of mental health problems

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Actually, it's the "hog" rule

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous