All Comments on 'The Morning After Ch. 2'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
He's lucky to have a sister like that

Fucking hot!

With a sister like her he doesn't need any one else.

Thanks for the hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Before it becomes taboo...

...you need to establish that they are realistic bro/sis not just random dude and random slut having hot sex.

Not that there's anything wrong with random hot sex, it just isn't taboo. Simply saying BTW they're twins isn't enough when it's so obviously a tacked on detail like the color of their hair. These two could be any two people anywhere. By skipping all those boring story details of their sibling relationship first, the reader has zero investment in the emotional power the taboo is meant to bring about.

Try again.

WPADAMWPADAMover 10 years ago
oviously they are related

informing the reader they are twins is plenty information

like that you leave explanatios for later

cheers

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm glad that there is more. 5/5 again.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Once again, like most other series, ch. 2 was crash and burn. Yes, that bad.

His best sex is a blowjob!? Really!?!? Anal, too?!?

I won't be reading on. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES