All Comments on 'The Moroccan Fugitive'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

I had a dominating arab man like Issam fuck the shit out of me with an extraordinary long and very thick dark phallus. I needed poppers to be able to take him as he not only plumbed the depths of my rectum but breached the sphincter into my colon. The sensation was overwhelming as his hairy chest and belly covered in coarse black hair scoured my back, and he unleashed himself into my deepest ressesses. I seemed to continuously erupt onto the carpet as he ground into my prostate, occasionally adding fingers alongside his thick cock to stretch me further. My hour long journey home from Amin's was intermittently interrupted by his essence repeatedly flowing from my raw punctured anus. It was the most memorable fuck I've ever had, and I can recall the vast majority of them - both good and barely adequate!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

This was so fucking hot! I've always been drawn toward dark hairy men, Latin, Indian and particularly Arabs. One of my first and most satisfying lovers was of middle eastern lineage. He gave me great pleasure and taught me how to do the same. This story got me rock hard and dripping precum the moment I read about Issam standing in the doorway stroking while watching Sergei fuck Brad and I stayed that way to the end. Thanks for another super-hot story.

And a shout-out to DevinCowboy, your comment got me hard all over again. Thanks for that as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...