The Morrisons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crotch panel of Sue's panties caught for a moment before it pulled away from her pussy allowing the panties to freefall the rest of the way down her legs. Sue stepped out of her panties and Terri placed them on top of the rest of her clothes. Terri walked around in front of Sue and looked at her naked body then said, "Girl, you don't have anything to worry about. You have the body of a model. People are going to be very happy to see your nude body."

Brian spoke up saying, "She is beautiful."

Andy slapped his brother and said, "You said that already, dumb ass."

Andy said, "I've got to pee, but I can't pee with a hard on."

Sue said, "I have to pee then I would like to wash up just a little before I go out and see everyone, if you know what I mean."

Terri handed Sue a wash cloth and said, "Here's the wash cloth and the toilet is over there. Oh, by the way, we don't close any doors around here. Sometimes there is more than one person in a bathroom so just do what you have to do and I'll be right back, I'll get a bag to put your clothes in."

Sue looked at Terri and asked, "What about them?"

Terri said, "Don't mind them, they'll watch you and you can watch them. That's the way we do things around here. We don't have any secrets between anyone, male or female."

Looking between Brian, Andy and Sue, Terri said, "I've got to pee so I'll demonstrate how we do things in this house."

Terri was used to people watching her pee so she sat down on the toilet and spread her legs wider than she normally would so everyone could see her spread open pussy. She smiled at the three people staring at her as she felt her urine leave her bladder and start the shot trip through her urethra and finally splash into the toilet bowl. All three people stood in front of Terri with their mouth open watching the stream of pee pouring out of her body. When Terri finished peeing, she reached for the toilet paper and tore off a small piece, folded it in half a couple times then used it to wipe her pussy before she dropped it in the toilet. With everyone's eyes still on her, Terri stood up and walked over to the sink and washed her hands. As she was drying her hands she turned and looked at Sue, saying, "Your turn."

Sue looked at Terri then walked over to the toilet and spread her legs, and then she sat down. Both Brian and Andy watched Sue as they had done with Terri. Terri turned and left the bathroom and went out to get a bag to put Sue's clothes in. When Terri returned to the bathroom, Brian and Andy were still watching Sue and she had just finished washing her pussy and was drying it. Terri handed the bag to Sue and said, "You can put all your clothes and your money punch in there so you won't have to carry it around with you."

Sue followed Terri's suggestion and when she was finished Terri said, "Since you have money in here, let's go put this bag in the den. Not that you have to worry around here, but no one goes in there."

While they were in the den, Terri printed out a confidentiality statement and handed it to Sue saying, "Everyone we have here has signed one of these so we know our lifestyle won't be the topic of idle gossip. It's basically states what you see or hear while you are on the estate you won't talk about when you leave. And no one here will say they saw you nude either. It works both ways."

Sue picked up and pen on the desk and signed the statement and said, "Yeah, I don't want anyone to know I was naked here either."

Terri made a copy of the signed statement and gave a copy to Sue to put in her bag. After leaving the den they walked past the bathroom. Sue stopped and backed up and stood in the open doorway watching both Brian and Andy as both of them stood facing each other and stroking their cock with one hand and a wad of tissues in the other. Andy was the first one to groan and shoot his load into this tissues and Brian was right behind him and started cumming before Andy finished. Terri and Sue watched the guys milk their cocks until they were empty. As Terri and Sue walked away, the guys were preparing to wash their hands and their cocks.

Terri said to Sue, "Come on, let's go out on the deck and I'd introduce you to all the rest of the people here."

Out on the deck, Terri paused and asked Sue if she would like a beer but Sue declined telling Terri she had to drive later. Sue accepted a soda instead. Terri reached in the cooler and pulled out a cold soda and handed it to Sue.

Terri stood up and got everyone's attention and said, "This beautiful young lady is Sue. She is one of the delivery people who's been here before and expressed an interest in our nudist lifestyle. Kim asked her to join us today, so here she is, for the first time being nude in front of anyone."

Terri continued talking by saying to Sue, "Over there is Kim whom you've already met, next to her is Dan, Kim's husband. On the other side of Dan is Beth, then Kathy and Jake, then Carrie and Fred, that beautiful young lady is Hanna and sitting next to her is Jenna and Kevin, over there is Ted and Marion, Shelly, Mary, Angela, Ken, Amy, Tina and Jeff and then there's John, Abby and Deana. Whew...... that was a mouthful! Some of the people over there are members of the same family. Dan and Kim love to have families here."

Sue smiled and said in a bashful tone of voice, "Hi, I'm Sue and wow, I am nervous as hell. I don't know what to say but confirm I've always wanted to do this, but now I feel so strange standing in front of all you completely naked. I hope I'll fit in with this group."

Kim spoke up saying, "Get yourself some pizza and come and sit down over here by me and we'll talk. We are very friendly here, so you don't have to be too nervous."

Terri said, "Come on, let's get some pizza. I heard someone say it was delicious. Let's go get some before it gets cold."

Sue smiled and said, "Thanks Terri, I really appreciate what you've done and what you're doing for me."

Both Terri and Sue put some pizza on a paper plate then headed out on the deck and sat down in the chairs that had been moved over next to Kim. Kim immediately included Sue in the conversation by asking her what she did for work. Sue was timid at first and only answered the questions she was asked. Then as time went by she talked more freely.

When everyone had their fill of pizza they pitched in and cleaned up everything while the kids took off to run around the large back yard again. After a little while the kids came back and started begging to go back in the pool. Terri looked at Sue and asked, "Would you like to swim with us?"

Sue said, "Sure, I'd love to cool off and enjoy this great company, thank you for inviting me to join you. This is so strange and I never thought I would get a chance like this."

Everyone walked over and got into the pool either by jumping in or walking down the steps into the water. With everyone in the water, someone suggested another game of water volleyball. After the net was set up and the kids were moved to the shallow end so they could play, the game started. Jake, Kathy, Beth, Terri and Sue were a few of the taller people who volunteered to play on the shallow end with the kids, so they could help them. The game was going very well and the score was even when the phone rang. Terri excused herself and got out of the pool and ran over to the table and picked up the phone. After answering it she listened to the caller then asked, "Would you like to speak to Dan?"

Jack Smith said, "No, just tell him I'm about an hour away and the flight is going well so it looks like I can land on time. I have to re-fuel so I'll be ready to go in about an hour and a half. Tell him I'm giving him some extra time."

Terri had walked over by the pool as she was listening to Jack and I moved close to the edge expecting to talk to Jack when she replied loud enough for me to hear, "Ok, you want Dan to meet you in the same place as yesterday and you will be landing in about an hour, you have to re-fuel then you'll be ready to take off in an hour and a half. Ok, he has your message."

Terri told Jack good bye and clicked the phone off before she smiled at me asking, "Did you get his message? He said he didn't need to talk to you because my voice sounded much sweeter than yours."

I muttered, "Yeah, yeah, that's Jack, he's always trying to be the lady's man."

Terri giggled and said, "Well dad, it's working. I think it was really sweet of him to flirt with me a little."

I smiled and said, "I know sweetheart. Jack and I have known each other for many years. We went to high school together. He was a jock and I was the studious student and he always had a girl on his arm and he used to brag he could have any girl he wanted."

"Did he get everyone he wanted?" Terry asked in her sweet voice.

I smiled and said, "No, he got quite a few but not all that he wanted."

Terri looked at me straight in the eyes a few seconds before she asked, "Right now, would you rather be yourself surrounded by plenty of naked women or be Jack, stuck in an airplane, hoping that some woman accepts his romantic lines?"

I stared at Terri before rushing up the steps of the pool and grabbing her and pulling her into a very tight, full body hug. I kissed her cheek a few times before I whispered, "Where did you get so smart? All these years, I've envied Jack a little, yet if he knew my lifestyle, he'd be envying me. To be very honest with you, Terri, I never thought of it that way."

Terri smiled and whispered back in my ear, "That's why you hired me boss. You wanted someone who was cute, quick-witted and sexy like me. I told you many times, I will always act in your best interest even when someone is trying to flirt with me."

I said, "I'd love to take you up to the bedroom right now and give you as much pleasure as you can handle."

Terri smiled and said, "Come on then, let me feel that tongue on my clit. I've been wet all day and I need some relief."

Terri and I walked into the house and straight up to her bedroom. We paused outside the door and she looked at me and said in a quiet sexy voice, "Daddy, I want you to make love to me in my room because everyone has to walk past this room to get to their rooms. I want people to witness the love I have for you and you for me."

I smiled at Terri and asked, "Do you want me to make love to you or lick your clit?"

Terri looked into my eyes and said, "I want your cock inside me and I want to feel your cum in me so I can make believe this is the time when we make our child. Soon we will be making our baby and I'll be so happy. But come on, you'll have to leave soon so I won't blame you if you have to hurry this time."

We walked into Terri's bedroom and crawled up on her bed. Terri laid back and spread her legs saying, "Daddy, I want you to make love to me. I want to make your baby."

I moved between Terri's spread open legs and looked down at the beautiful flower with its pink pedals open only slightly with a light coating of moisture making them shine in the light of the day. I smiled then bowed my head and licked tenderly from the bottom to the top. The second time I licked I pushed my tongue into Terri's delicate flower and immediately her nectar spilled onto my tongue. When I touched that little button at the top of her flower, Terri shivered and moaned. In a quiet voice she said, "Daddy, please don't tease me!"

I moved up between Terri's spread legs and held my cock and rubbed it up and down her beautiful bald pussy, dipping it in slightly to get it wet with her juices. I heard a noise and looked towards the door and saw Beth, Jake, Kathy, Carrie and Fred walking into the room. Terri and I both smiled at them and I said, "Come on in, I was just about ready to make this young lady happy."

Beth rushed over to the bed asking, "Did you put your cock in her yet?"

I smiled and said, "No, almost, but not yet."

Beth quickly crawled up on the bed and around behind me so she was facing towards her parents and her sister then she reached out and held my cock and said, "Mom, Dad, Carrie, Fred, this is how we share in this house. All of you know I am going to have Dan's baby soon and so is Terri. Now, I'm going to align Dan's cock up so he can make love to the other woman who is going to be a mother of his children. We are going to share his cock and we are going to cherish every minute of our time together as a family. Dan, please lean forward so I can help you put your cock in this beautiful lady."

I moved forward and Beth held my cock right up until there was no more room for her hand between my pubic area and Terri's. Then Beth moved her finger up and rubbed gently on Terri's clit as she leaned down and kissed Terri passionately. Terri willingly accepted Beth tongue into her mouth and returned the same passion Beth was giving. Soon Terri's hips were pumping up and down but her moans were muffled because of Beth's kisses. While alternating between watching the actions of her daughter and watching my cock disappear into Terri, Kathy turned to Jake, Carrie and Fred saying, "If all of you agree, I'd want to make some changes in our home. I'm not sure how fast we can change, but watching Beth, Dan and Terri, I can see the love and I can actually feel the love they're sharing."

Jake looked at the three of us and nodded his head saying, "I never would have imagined anything close to this happening, but I agree. We'll have a week to experiment and find out what works for us and then act accordingly."

Everyone's attention was abruptly interrupted when Terri started to scream as her orgasm gripped her body and Beth's finger feverishly rubbed Terri's tiny clit. At the same time I started pumping my cum deep into Terri's body. I rested for a couple of minutes after I finished cumming, then I pulled my deflated cock out of Terri and immediately Beth pulled my cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking my cock until all of Terri's and my combined juices were cleaned off my cock. She sat up with a smile on her face and said, "Mom, dad, Carrie, I love my new family as much as I love all of you."

I looked at my watch and said, "We have to get out to the airport in a little while so let's get up and get through the shower. I think I'm going to take Jack up on that offer to fly up to the farm with you and maybe Kim will want to go with us."

Beth and I helped Terri out of bed and while Beth and Terri went into Terri's bathroom, I headed towards my bathroom. I was taking a leak in to toilet when Kathy and Jake walked in and in a nervous voice Kathy said, "Dan, you said you have an open door policy, does that include the parents of the girl who is going to have your children?"

I smiled at Kathy then looked at Jake and asked, "Is this what you want?"

Kathy walked over to me and took my hand and placed it on her pussy and said, "Does this answer your question?"

Kathy leaned against me and kissed me while Jake was watching us, so I inserted my middle finger into Kathy's pussy and crooked it upwards searching for that tiny spot known as her g-spot. I knew I'd found it when Kathy suddenly shuddered and made a "mmmmmmm" sound.

Kim walked into the bathroom and saw Kathy and me then looked at Jake and said, "Jake, sweetheart, you should have come and got me. There's no sense in watching those two when we can be busy doing exactly the same thing."

Jake immediately cupped Kim's pussy in his hand and inserted his middle finger into her pussy and Kim leaned forward and kissed Jake a couple of times before she really kissed him. Kim reached down and stroked Jake's hard cock a couple of strokes before she said, "I want you to put that inside me."

Kim broke her kiss and turned around, put her hands on the counter by the sink and then bent over and parted her feet before saying, "Jake, I know you don't have much time but put your cock in me ..... and .... I.... want you to fuck me."

Jake smiled and said, "Whatever you say, Kim."

He moved forward and Kim reached between her legs and guided his cock right to her hole and said, "Let me feel your cock. Sink that beautiful thing into my hot pussy."

Jake pushed forward and felt the heat of Kim's pussy as it engulfed his manhood. He immediately started pumping into Kim. I looked over and said, "Kathy, move over next to Kim and bend over, I have something for you."

Kathy walked over next to Kim and as she was bending over Kim reached out her hand and they joined hands. I stepped up behind Kathy and took my time rubbing my cock head up and down Kathy's lovely pussy before I entered her. When I did she sighed and said, "Oh goodness, never in my wildest dreams would I ever believe I'd be taking another man's cock into my pussy much less standing next to the beautiful lady my husband had his cock buried in. This has been a wild couple of days."

Jake said, "Kath, you're not alone. Now you really know what your daughter is getting."

All of us snickered and Kim said, "I hope we have many more hours to share together."

I said, "We have to hurry and finish this time, because we have to get going soon."

Both Jake and I picked up our pace and I reached under Kathy and started rubbing her clit while I fucked her. Her orgasm began building in intensity as the moments passed and soon Kathy was humping her ass up and down while pushing back against me to get all of my cock inside her with each thrust I made. Finally she let out a long moan and I had to grab her hips because I thought she was going to fall. I held onto her for a few seconds before she stood up and said, "Wow, thank you, Dan. But I didn't feel you cum, did you?"

I smiled and said, "The next time I will. It was more important for you to enjoy this session. Don't worry; we will have a whole week to get better acquainted."

Suddenly Jake started groaning and Kim started screeching as both of them experienced their orgasms. Just then Carrie and Fred along with Beth and Terri appeared in the bathroom doorway and Carrie's mouth dropped open as she saw her father pumping feverishly into Kim. Both Kim and Jake thoroughly enjoyed their orgasms and then their pumping motions slowed down moments before coming to a stop. Kim stood up on unsteady legs and turned around and kissed Jake passionately. She stepped away from Jake and said, "I'm going to look forward to having that cock in me many more times. Thank you, Jake."

Carrie stayed and asked, "Did the four of you just swap partners?"

Kathy said in a very sweet voice, "Carrie, are you surprised that your parents can have some fun and enjoy themselves?"

Carrie smiled and said, "No mom, the only reason I asked is because when we get back home......"

Kim walked over and adjusted the water in the bidet and sat down and douched then stood up and said to Kathy, "All yours if you want it."

Kathy smiled at her daughter and said, "When we get back home, we are going to sit down and talk. Yes, things are going to change."

Kathy sat down and douched then joined Kim, Jake and me in the shower. We hurried up taking our shower then got out and dried off. While Kim and I stayed in our bathroom to finish, Kathy and Jake went to their bedroom to use the bathroom for their personal grooming.

I asked Kim if she wanted to take a ride and she readily agreed. Both of us got dressed and walked down and saw Beth, Carrie and Fred in Beth's room. I asked Beth if she wanted to fly up and back with us and she immediately started dressing.

When Beth finished dressing she walked over to Kim and said, "Thank you for all that you did to make my family feel welcome."

Kim said with a broad smile on her face, "Beth, you know we didn't really do anything special. We were just being ourselves and we treated everyone as we want to be treated."

1...56789...12