The Morrisons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack walked up and got into his seat. Kim followed him up to the front of the plane and laid the towel on the seat she was going to sit in. When Kim got ready to sit down she took her time getting into the seat allowing Jack to get an extended view of her open pussy. Jack looked at Kim saying, "Oh shit, you are a very beautiful woman and I'm going to have blue balls by the time we get back."

Kim smiled and said in her coy voice, "I can take care of that right now or later when we get back. Jack you decide if you want to fly with anticipation or satisfaction."

Jack's eyes opened wide as he brought the engine of the plane to life. His head snapped around and his perplexed look made Kim giggle. She asked, "What's the matter Jack, haven't you ever had a girl offer to satisfy your needs before?"

Jack sat staring at Kim a few moments before he cleared his throat and said, "Kim, your husband is my friend, I can't mess around with his wife."

Kim was smiling her broad white toothy smile when she replied, "Jack, I'm not asking you to mess around, we are going to be dead serious when we either have sex or I give you a blow job. If Dan was worried about me or you then do you honestly think he would allow me to sit here completely naked?"

Jack tried to reason with Kim by saying, "But being naked and having sex are two different things. I love seeing your naked body but I just couldn't have sex with you."

Neither Kim nor Jack spoke as Jack made all his pre-flight checks then looking down at all his gauges to make sure they were working properly. Then he tested the wing flaps and the rudder. He put his head set on and asked everyone to buckle their seatbelts and get ready for takeoff. Being he was at a small airport, there wasn't anyone in the small tower at this hour of the day so after referring to his charts he started moving the plane out towards the runway. Jack looked over at the windsock by the runways and took note of which way the wind was blowing. He was careful to look all around him to make sure no other planes were coming in for a landing. Satisfied everything was safe, he moved to the end of the runway and prepared for takeoff. As Jack started moving the plane down the runway, Kim reached over and rested her hand on Jack's left thigh. The plane lifted off and it rose into the early evening sky. Jack followed the airport flight pattern then brought the plane around and headed southeast. He looked over at Kim and smiled but didn't say a word. Kim was the one who finally broke the silence in the cockpit by saying, "I don't want you to take my offer the wrong way. I only made the offer to you because you know Dan. Our lifestyle is different than others so the offer is open to you."

Jack smiled at Kim and said, "I'm not offended or anything. This is new to me and I'm trying to think about the consequences if I mess around with a friend's wife."

Kim said, "I understand, Jack. I hope someday we can get together and enjoy life to its fullest."

"Oh Kim, would you please pull my black portfolio out of the pocket, it's on the side of your seat and open it. I put one of my lawyer's cards in there for Dan. He wants to be an investor in my new venture." Jack said to Kim.

Jack called his mechanic and gave him an estimated time we would be back at the airport. Then Kim and Jack talked about many things during the flight. Kim had many questions for Jack about flying in the dark and Jack willingly talked and showed Kim all his instruments which allowed him to know where he was at all times. He kept looking over at Kim and watched her tits bounce every time there was turbulence. They enjoyed a very good conversation and the time passed all too quickly.

Jack pulled his mic back down in front of his mouth and called the tower for landing instructions. Kim listened to the brief conversation with the tower as they gave Jack his landing instructions. When the proper time came, Jack announced on the intercom everyone needed to make sure their seat belt was fastened because they would be landing soon. Kim watched out the windows as Jack banked the plane and turned a couple of times before she saw the flashing lights at the end of the run way and the line of lights on either side of the runway. As Jack was bringing the plane down, Kim could feel the plane bounce a little and watched intently as Jack maneuvered the plane down to the fast approaching runway. Once on the ground, Jack moved smoothly through the maze of concrete runways and turn tables towards his hangar.

Jack headed the plane away from the main terminal and towards his hangar and we could see the lights were on in the hangar and a man standing inside. As Jack got closer the man stepped forward and used hand signals to direct Jack into the hangar. Finally he crossed his arms above his head and Jack stopped the plane and immediately went through the process of shutting down the engine. When he finished everything, Jack turned to Kim and said, "If you ever want to fly with me again, I'd welcome your company. I loved our conversation and the view is excellent."

Kim smiled and asked, "Has Dan made arrangements with you to fly Kathy and Jake home when we get back from Germany?"

Jack replied, "He mentioned something about it but we didn't set up a date and time because we don't know when you will be back."

Kim looked directly at Jack and said, "When we take them back, I'll go with you again and if you want me to be nude, I will."

Jack said, "I'd love you to come along and be nude. But for now, let's get out of here so I can check my plane and get it ready for tomorrow."

Kim smiled and unfastened her seat belt and turned in her seat and spread her legs and hesitated for a few moments, giving Jack an extended view of her bald slit. Then she stood up and pushed her hips forward so her pussy was only inches from Jack's face where he was seated. Then she stepped back into the plane and slipped on her skirt and blouse, leaving the blouse unbuttoned. Meanwhile, Jack opened the door for the plane and lowered the steps. Jack stepped back away from the door and let everyone walk off first. Jake and I picked up the four suitcases and carried them off the plane. Kim was the last in the line and she pulled Jack into a hug and kissed him passionately while everyone outside the plane watched. When the kiss ended, all of them applauded and cheered. Jack followed Kim down the steps and Jack's mechanic slapped him on the back and said, "Ya finally found a girl drunk enough to kiss ya. I knew if ya waited long enough, you'd find someone."

Jack blushed a little and said to me, "Let me know when you are ready to fly Kathy and Jake home and I'll schedule you. If you can give me a day or two notice that would be even better. I gave Kim my lawyer's card if you are really interested in investing in my business."

I looked at Jack and said, "Business is very personal to me and I don't make idle offers. You're lawyer will be hearing from my lawyer soon. I'll give you a call before we leave Germany, that way we can plan our trip then." We said our goodbyes to Jack and his mechanic and got into my car and drove home.

When we arrived at home, we found a few people were still at our house. We walked in the kitchen door and heard music playing, some squeals and giggles then water splashing. We walked to the sliding glass doors and looked out on the deck and saw the deck was filled with dancing couples. Jeff was dancing with Tina, Terri was dancing with Hanna, Brian was with his mother Amy, Ted was dancing close to Joanna, Ken was with Shelly, Marion and Mary were together, Jenna was plastered against Kevin, Angela was pressed against Andy, and finally John were dancing with Abby and they were closest to the house. Sue and Deana were splashing each other in the shallow end of the pool. Kim smiled at me and said, "This is what I'm talking about. Look, everyone is having fun and enjoying the moment. This is what I envisioned when we moved out here. Can you feel the love?"

I smiled and said, "Let's get upstairs and get undressed and join the party."

After undressing we walked out on the deck and immediately everyone said hi to us. When the current song ended Jenna and Kevin rushed over to Kim and me and asked us to dance. Jenna dragged me to the center of the deck and Kim let Kevin lead her. Jenna pressed her body close to mine and we started to dance and she started to talk. Jenna said, "Daddy, I'll always love you but I think I've finally found a man who is willing to accept me for who I am and not try to change me. Kevin and I have been talking privately and if he keeps his promises, I may even marry him. He seems to be just like the man I already love."

I hugged her tight against me and said, "Jenna, I'll always love you and you know I'll support any decision you make. Kevin seems like a very nice young man and I know he's been exposed to our lifestyle; so as long as he is accepting of the way we live, I'm sure you'll be a happy woman."

Jenna replied, "Daddy, you know I'd love it if you share Kevin with me. I know it's different for men, but if we are all going to be family I would love to share equally."

I smiled down at my little girl and said, "We'll see honey. I can't promise anything now, but if something happens between Kevin and me, let it happen naturally."

Jenna looked up into my eyes and said, "I promise daddy, I won't do anything to make it difficult for you. However, you know I might orchestrate a situation where you'll be in a position to share, if you feel the time is right. You know Kevin loves mom's pussy as much as I love your cock, so the four of us may find ourselves in a sharing situation."

We kissed as the song ended and as we stepped apart I noticed our conversation had an effect on my lower anatomy and I was about half way to a full blown hard on. We hooked arms and started walking towards the table when the next slow song started. Out of nowhere Angela stepped in front of us and asked very politely, "Mr. Morrison, may I have this next dance with you?"

I looked at Angela and then over at Jenna as she pulled her arm away from my arm then back at Angela and said, "Sure, I guess if you really want to dance with an old man."

Angela politely replied, "You're not old Mr. Morrison, come on let's dance."

We walked back out in the middle of the deck and just as Angela stepped in to dance with me I noticed that her brother Brian was stepping in close to Kim. I tried to keep Angela at a little distant away from my body but she pressed her body against mine and laid her head on my chest as we slowly moved around the floor. I was very aware of her perky tits pressed into my body as we danced slowly amongst the other couples also dancing. Amy and Ken danced over by us and both of them were smiling at us before Amy said, "Well now, don't you two make a cute looking couple."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I imagine we do. Your daughter is a fine dancer. Also, her manners are impeccable."

Ken spoke up saying, "I want to thank you for treating our daughter with high regard. She is a fine young lady and we have high expectations for her."

Angela pressed her body even closer to mine and said, "My parents always taught me to be respectful and to mind my manners; I think they are some fine parents."

I pushed my upper body away from Angela and looked into her eyes before saying, "You know your parents are right. You will go a long way in life if you remember what they've taught you and one other thing. You should always to treat others as you want to be treated."

Angela stepped back towards me and pressed her lithe body against mine as we continued to dance beside her parents and she said, "I will remember, I promise."

Ken said, "That's my girl. By the way, I get the next dance."

When the current song ended, Beth appeared in front of me and asked, "May I have the next dance, kind sir?"

I smiled at Beth saying, "I will always have time for you my love."

Beth's head snapped back and she looked in my eyes and after a moment, I saw the moisture form in her eyes so I said, "That's right sweetheart. I love you. I can say that now that you are a very integral part of our family. Now we can express our love for each other as well as show our love for each other."

With moisture building in her eyes Beth said, "I love you, Dan Morrison. Oh God, I can finally tell you. I love you!"

Beth hugged tightly against me and laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I want to have your baby my love. I can't wait for the day my doctor tells me I'm pregnant."

I kissed Beth's forehead and said, "That will truly be a wonderful day. I can't wait either."

Kathy appeared to my left and said, "That last song ended a few seconds ago. Are you two going to hug each other all night or can a wannabe mother-in-law have the next dance with your man?"

Beth dried her eyes and stepped back and placed my hand in Kathy's hand before saying with a giggle, "We have to share, so enjoy this fine specimen of the human male."

Kathy thanked her daughter and stepped into my open arms and looked down between us and saw my cock was almost at full mast. She reached down and pulled it up and stepped closer to me successfully trapping my cock between our lower abdomens. As we started to dance, Kathy wiggled back and forth between steps rolling my cock side to side, and then she asked, "I know we shared a quickie earlier but does this sharing stuff extend further into a more permanent arrangement?"

I kissed Kathy's forehead and said, "If the perspective in-laws aren't opposed to sharing, they are both very welcome to share in any capacity they are comfortable with as long as it wouldn't cause any hardships in their marriage."

Kathy purred into my neck and said, "Jake and I will discuss everything that's happened but I don't see any problems as long as both of us are aware of what's going on."

I said, "Communication and honesty are the most important parts of any relationship. Kim and I have always had an open line of communication between us and we have always been honest and frank with each other. Trouble in a relationship only develops when a couple loses one or both of those two elements."

Kathy said, "Your cock feels wonderful against my belly."

I smiled and said, "That's the same cock that's going to make you a grandmother soon."

Kathy visibly shivered in my arms and she silently repeated, "Oh yes, I'm going to be a grandmother. Ohhhhh."

When the dance ended, Kathy and I walked over to the table and Terri asked us if we wanted a bottle of water. I smiled and said, "Yes please, if you don't mind."

Terri walked over and handed each of us a bottle of water and I reached for her hand with the water in it and pulled her close to me. I asked, "So when do I get to dance with you and Hanna?"

Terri quickly replied, "As soon as you're rested up, daddy dear. All these women have kept you out there dancing and I'm sure a man your age needs to rest after so much exertion. After all, we know that males are the weaker sex and need the help of females whenever possible."

All the women started laughing as Terri continued, "You're sweating, daddy. Do you want me to get a towel and tan your ass..... oops, I mean fan you?"

I smiled at Terri and said, "Listen little girl, if anyone is going to get their ass tanned it won't be me."

Suddenly Terri pressed her nude body against me saying with a smile and a giggle in her voice, "Oh daddy, are you being kinky or are you just kidding? Do you mean you would tan my ass with all these people watching us? Oh, that sounds sooooooooo kinky."

I smiled and said, "Oh yes, I'll take you over my knee and tan your little round ass."

Suddenly Jenna spoke up saying, "I'm next after Terri, daddddddy!"

Suddenly there was an echo on the deck when all the females present, and I do mean ALL the females, one after the other called their place in line by saying, "I'm ..... next ..... daddddy!"

All the guys were looking at me and Ted finally said, "Guys, get a fresh beer and a seat; girls line up over there, I'm not missing this show."

Everyone broke out laughing and I just stood there blushing because all the females present called my bluff and I knew it. There was nothing more for me to say, Terri knew she got me big time and all the females on the deck backed her up. Finally I said, "Ok, I give up, you won. All of you are safe, at least for now."

Terri looked up at me and said, "Daddy, I'm ready to dance with you and Hanna can dance with Ted and then we'll switch for the next song. Come on Hanna, grab your man and let's go spin them around."

Hanna was on her feet in less than a second and giggled as she dragged Ted out into the middle of the deck. Each girl pressed her body against the person she was dancing with, and I know I thoroughly enjoyed dancing with Terri. When Terri stepped back away from me, my cock had grown again so I didn't waste any time switching dance partners in hopes my hard on wouldn't show. Hanna looked at my cock and smiled up at me then pressed her body against mine and my cock pressed against her pubic mound. As we started to dance she looked up at me and said, "Thank you, dad. I love having your hard cock near my pussy and it feels great."

I smiled at Hanna and said, "Sweetheart, you are very welcome. Hanna, whenever you're ready to enjoy yourself, let me know. I know you've been through a lot and I want to make sure you know you are loved first of all and second, if and when you are ready to enjoy love, you can experience real love, I'll be here for you."

Hanna hugged me close and said, "I'll let you know, daddy."

We finished our dance and we walked back to the table and I found an empty chair and sat down quickly because my hard cock was leading the way. I found my water bottle and took a long pull on it. I had forgotten how thirsty all that dancing can make a fellow.

Terri changed the CD to music the kids wanted to hear and suddenly the deck was alive with booming music and the kids were bouncing all over the place. I think they called it dancing, but all it looked like to me was all of them had springs on their feet. I looked at Kim and she shrugged her shoulders so I looked towards Terri and Hanna and they smiled so I asked, "What do you call that?"

Hanna smiled and said, "They're dancing, dad."

I sat back in my seat and watched the kids bounce up and down and thought to myself, wow this is how my parents must have felt when we were teens and started dancing different than they were used to dancing. All of us around the table were riveted watching the action while we joined in on a conversation. When CD finished playing, Jeff said, "John, Abby and Deana come over and get your clothes on, we have to get home and let these fine people relax before their trip."

Without arguing all three walked over to their mother and she handed them their clothes and they started getting dressed. I looked at Jeff saying, "Wow, they're very well mannered."

Jeff said, "They're really great kids. We've always taught them to be respectful, but most of all they needed to follow directions the first time, especially when we are out in public."

Ken spoke up saying, "Hey guys, it's time for us to call it a day too. Get your clothes and get them on."

Amy passed the clothes out to her three then handed Ken his clothes. While everyone was dressing the rest of us sat around talking. Finally, it was time to say goodbye to everyone leaving, so all of us stood up and mingled through those who were dressed. Each one of the kids gave me a tight hug around my neck and thanked me for allowing them to come and swim and have fun. After each one of them hugged me I broke the news to all of the kids they would be coming back during the week with their moms. All of them yelled and made all kinds of noise and told me thank you again. I told them to have fun but to play safely.