The Morrisons Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Joanna and the man kneeled down to see what the problem was and finally the guy said, "He must have his foreskin caught in the zipper. It used to happen to my son all the time. Do you want me to help him?"

Joanna held John's hand and tried to coax him to let go of his pants so they could fix the problem, but John was crying hysterically. Tina rushed over and Joanna moved enough for Tina to get next to her son and despite all their efforts it took more than a few minutes to convince John to move his hand. The man looked at Joanna and said, "I don't blame him, it's painful."

Finally Tina convinced John to move his hand and the man reached up and with a few quick moves John's foreskin was out of the zipper and Joanna unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down so they could see what happened. While Tina held John's hands Joanna lifted John's penis and inspected it for any serious injury. There was only a little blood at the edge of the foreskin where it had been caught. John stepped out of his shorts and Joanna picked them up and handed them to Tina.

When the emergency was over Joanna and the man both stood up and let Tina and John out of the toilet area and that's when Joanna noticed that everyone was naked. Joanna looked towards the center changing room and saw a woman and two kids and then she looked at the man standing next to her.

Joanna turned towards the man held out her hand before saying, "It's a little too late to be modest so I'm not going to bother trying to cover anything. Thank you for your assistance. I wouldn't have known what to do; none of my boyfriends have ever caught their foreskin in their zipper, while we were out on a date. My name is Joanna and yours is?"

Hello, my name is Sam and that's my wife Terry, my son Jacob and my daughter Carol."

Joanna looked towards the center changing room and saw everyone was standing there naked. So Joanna said, "Well since we're introducing everyone, Tina you might as well bring the kids out so we can introduce them properly."

After Tina and the kids stepped out of the dressing room Joanna said, "This is my friend Tina and her son John, and daughters Abby and Deana."

Everyone said hello to each other and Sam asked John if he felt better. John smiled and said, "That really hurt. I never did that before."

"When Jacob was younger he used to do that all the time, right Jacob?" Sam said.

Jacob came out of the dressing room and looked at John and said, "Oh yeah. That hurts wicked."

Joanna reached out her hand again and said, "Thank you Sam for being here and knowing what to do. I guess we better get dressed and get out to the pool."

Sam said, "We just finished in the pool and we're ready to go over on the carousel."

As they were walking back to their changing room the door opened and another family started to come in with three kids, but they stopped in their tracks. The man looked at all the naked people and asked, "Is it ok to come in?"

Joanna laughed and said, "Oh yes, come on in. We just had a small emergency which required immediate attention and ... well ..."

The guy laughed and said, "I know what you mean, we have three kids and emergencies don't wait for you to get dressed. Come in honey, it's ok."

Joanna didn't bother to pull the curtain while they got dressed in their bathing suits because there was nothing left to be secret about. Tina handed out the bathing suits to each one of the kids and they put them on. Both Tina and Joanna put on their bikini but Joanna's was very skimpy and Tina's was a little more reserved. When they finished changing, they picked up all their stuff and put it in a bag.

Sam and Terry were coming out of their dressing room at the same time Joanna and Tina were coming out of theirs. Tina walked over to Sam and said, "Thank you so much for helping my son. I hope he never does that again. I feel really bad for him."

Sam laughed and said, "No problem Tina, I'm glad I was here to help."

John stepped over to Sam and stuck out his hand and said, "Thank you sir for your help. That really hurt and it still burns a little."

Sam said, "The chlorine in the pool is going to make it sting when you first get in the water but it won't last very long. You'll be ok by the time you get out of the pool."

All of them exited the bath house at the same time and it was hot outside. They went over to the pool gate and walked in and went to the far end of the pool. Tina set her bags on a lounge chair and Joanna re-arranged them so her back pack was in the middle of them and then she put the towels over everything.

They walked over to the edge of the pool and Joanna gathered the kids and said to them, "I don't want you to go more than half way down the pool. We're by the shallow end so you can play and have a great time in this half of the pool."

The kids walked down the steps into the water and immediately started playing. Tina and Joanna took their time walking down the steps into the pool and selected the second step, from the bottom, to sit on. They were shoulder deep in water so they could stay cool in the hot sun.

They'd been in the pool for ten minutes or so when Joanna suddenly noticed the same couple, from the swing set, walk into the pool area. They chose lounge chairs on the side of the pool and put their towels and the bag she was carrying, on the lounges.

Joanna studied the young lady's body and saw her skin was a lot lighter than the man she was with. However his body looked like it was very well put together. Joanna tried hard to remember if she had seen any distinguishing marks on the young lady she had met the day before but couldn't come up with any one particular item. Finally the guy sat down on the lounge and he moved the bag the young lady had been carrying over next to his lounge.

With a small wave at her partner she walked down the side of the pool to the steps and walked down until she was standing on the bottom of the pool in front of the bottom step. Joanna had her back against the side the pool and watched both the guy and young lady intently. Finally, the young lady squatted down in the water, reached up and fluffed her hair before she looked towards Joanna and Tina saying, "The water feels so good on a hot day like today. Doesn't it?"

"Yes, it's refreshing" Joanna smiled and said.

"Yes, it feels great just to sit here." Tina added.

Joanna looked up at the man on the lounge and then back at the young lady. She had noticed Joanna's action so she said, "Don't worry; it's a lovely day in Mr. Rogers neighborhood."

A wash of relief flooded through Joanna's body and the young lady noticed and said, "It's going to be ok, really."

Tina stared at the young lady and said, "If you only knew."

Joanna waited until her insides settled down so her voice wouldn't crack when she talked. Finally, she said, "Yes, the children in Mr. Roger's neighborhood always had fun. Our kids are having the time of their lives splashing and playing out there."

The young lady asked, "Would you two like to take a leisure swim instead of sitting on the steps?"

Joanna looked at the young lady and saw her smile, wink and tilt her head towards the man she was with. Joanna looked up at the man and he slowly nodded his head, suddenly Joanna felt so much relief.

Tina looked at Joanna for an answer but she only saw Joanna wearing a big broad smile. Joanna looked at both Tina and the young lady before she said, "It sounds like fun. Let's go."

They swam out to the middle of the pool where the kids were playing. Immediately the kids wanted to play tag. They didn't get too rambunctious but they did swirl the water as they tried to stay away from the person who was - it.

For the most part Joanna and the young lady watched while Tina played with her kids. They talked quietly while treading water in the middle of the pool and the young lady apologized for not talking to Joanna sooner. We wanted to make sure you weren't being watched before I made contact.

Joanna quietly said, "Both of you coming close to us at the picnic area and then at the swings was enough to make the hair on my neck stand up."

The young lady swam towards Joanna and whispered, "Is the invitation still open for this evening?"

Joanna's eyes opened wide and as she whispered back, "Absolutely! Both of you are welcome."

"Sorry, I was able to talk them into allowing me to come, but unless something changes, he won't be coming." The young lady whispered.

Joanna and the young lady made their way back to the steps where they sat down and watched Tina playing with her kids for the rest of the afternoon. Joanna turned to the young lady and with a low voice she said, "Wow, you look so different today! The only thing that gave me a hint it might be you is the way you fluff your hair. You did it yesterday and then you did it on the swings."

The young lady looked at Joanna and said, "I normally don't fluff my hair. Since you are a cop I had hoped you would notice something as simple as me fluffing my hair, that's why I did that yesterday. You were out of my sight line at the swings and I couldn't tell if you saw me. That's why I repeated the motion."

"As for my looks, I had time today to put on a face that is more realistic. Joanna, I want you to understand, I'm protecting my way of life and I don't want to put you on the spot by revealing my real face to you, because you are a cop. If you saw me, you'd have to point me out. This way you know me but you don't know what I look like. I can change every day if I have to. I told you, we have a master of disguises working with us. He used to work for the CIA but he is much happier with us." The young lady replied.

"Let me get this straight, you could wear a different mask every time we meet or one time you could not wear a mask and I won't know the difference? Joanna asked.

"That's correct. I can tell you this is my real face and you won't know the difference. But I really don't want you to waste time trying to figure out if you've seen the real me because I will never admit it." the young lady said.

"I have just one more question for you. When I kiss you, with your mask on, will I know it's a mask?" Joanna asked with a demure smile.

"You really are a cop aren't you? There's only one way to find out." The young lady said as the corners of her mouth turned upward in a smile.

"Will they allow you to spend some extra time, you know, after dinner and relax with us? Well, it will be us to begin with .... but ... ummmm ... you know, would you like to spend some time with me later in the evening? You know I have others staying with me and Father O'Malley is going to be there for dinner also." Joanna questioned.

"Today is an assignment for both of us. That's why we're here."

"Oh yeah, while I was driving, I paid attention and I didn't see you following me. How did you find me because I know you weren't behind me?" Joanna asked.

"We were behind you. We weren't directly behind you but we were behind you all the way here." The young lady said.

She looked directly into Joanna's eyes and said, "You're a cop so I'm counting on you to be very discrete with the information I'm about to tell you. You have to promise me you won't tell anyone."

Joanna returned the direct look into the young lady's eyes as she said in a quiet voice, "I'm as committed as you are to this assignment. I don't want to see anything happen to Terri, Hanna or the Simpsons. Since yesterday morning, so much has changed for me. I now have a different outlook so, even though you've never shared your name with me, you can trust me one hundred and ten percent."

"We have tracking devices on all the vehicles at the Morrisons. It doesn't matter who owns the vehicles, if they stay overnight; we have one of our people attach a device. We also have a tracking device on the Simpson vehicle. Until this case is completed, we don't care where anyone goes; we only want to know where they are so in case they have a problem we can find them." The young lady said.

The two of them talked for an additional hour or so as they watched Tina play with her kids. But all good things must come to an end and Joanna told Tina they had to go get dressed soon so they could head home.

"Dinner tonight will be around seven but you don't have to wait that long before you come over. If you came an hour or so earlier, we could enjoy some wine before dinner." Joanna said.

"Ok, and one thing you should know about me is that I don't do alcohol. If you have some lemonade or some Martinelli's, I'm good. I'll try my best to be there at six, but I can't make that a promise." The young lady said.

"Before we leave, is there a name I can call you? It'd be rather difficult to introduce you as my friend to everyone and not give them your name." Joanna stated.

The young lady thought for a moment and then said, "I guess you can call me Judy."

Joanna giggled and said, "Ok, Judy it is then. But what happens the next time you come to the house and change your disguise?"

"Let's take this one step at a time." The young lady said. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Joanna smiled and demurely said, "Ok."

Tina surrounded by her three children, walked over to Joanna and said, "We're as ready as we will ever be. Of course the kids want to play some more, they also understand we have to get home."

Joanna stood up and looked at Judy and said, "I'm glad to have met you and thanks for the chat while they were playing. Have a good day, or what's left of it."

Joanna followed Tina and the kids up the steps and over to the lounge. They picked up their towels and quickly dried themselves then headed towards the bath house. Joanna opened the door and held it open and Tina and the kids walked past her. Just as she was ready to walk inside Judy and the man she was with stepped up to the door. Judy said, "We've decided to call it a day too." Then she winked at Joanna.

Tina went back into the first changing room and being a nudist she didn't bother to close the curtain so Joanna, Judy and the man could see them take off their bathing suits and dry off with a towel.

Judy and her guy walked into the second dressing room and Joanna joined Tina. Joanna took off her bikini and then decided she needed to pee before she got dressed. Joanna strolled naked across the open part of the room to the toilet and then stepped in and sat down and peed. Tina was right behind her saying, "I better pee too before we head back."

Joanna opened the curtain in front of the toilet and noticed the curtain for the second dressing room was open and both the young lady and man were nude and using a towel to dry themselves. Joanna had the urge to show off her body so on her way back to the dressing room where her clothes were, she walked over to the second changing room and said, "The pool was great today wasn't it?"

The young lady turned around and smiled as she said, "Yes, the water was great. Too bad we couldn't have gone skinny dipping."

Joanna noticed the man was staring at her body so Joanna said, "Yes, it is. Well I guess I'd better get dressed so we can get going."

As Joanna walked over to her dressing room she was smiling. Her thoughts of another man seeing her naked body surged through her head. The kids were dressed by the time Joanna pulled her shorts and tank top out of her bag and put them on. When Tina and Joanna were dressed, they gathered up all the kid's wet bathing suits, wrapped them in a towel and packed them away.

When everyone was ready they left the dressing room and headed for the car. Joanna once again was on high alert and carried her backpack in her left hand and her right hand lightly wrapped around the pistol grips of her pistol. As they passed the carousel John asked, "Joanna, would you bring us back here again so we can ride the horses again?"

Joanna and Tina both laughed and Joanna said, "Sure John, we can come out there again. I'll talk to your mom and we'll make a plan."

All three kids stared longingly at the carousel until they were past it. At the car Joanna opened the trunk and Tina put her two bags in there. The kids got into the car and fastened their seatbelts. Joanna waited for Tina to get in the car before she opened her door and climbed in and placed her backpack on the seat beside her. Joanna started the car and prepared to make the trip home. It had been a more interesting day than had been planned.

****************************

In Germany Klaudia, Beth and I went back to the hotel and when we arrived, everyone was in our suite and all of them stood up and clapped their hands when we entered. Once again they congratulated us and between hugs and kisses and some hand shaking, I felt great about the job Beth and I accomplished.

I took off my jacket and was undoing my tie as I looked at Hans and said, "Stefan has an appointment for us at the sauna for four o'clock. So you can figure out what time we have to leave here to be there a little ahead of time."

"If you'll excuse us, we need to get out of these clothes." I said as I started walking towards my bedroom. Beth, Kim and Klaudia followed me.

When we finished undressing we rejoined the group and I poured a drink for the three of us new comers and then stood by the table and listened to the continuing conversation. I looked around the room and saw everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Time flew by and soon it was time to put some clothes on and go to the sauna. I told everyone, "Take some additional clothes with you so we can go out to dinner later. Oh, if that's not enough, if you want to, we'll go dancing again. Come back here once you get dressed."

A loud cheer echoed through the room and then everyone started moving. Some walked into the other suites and some left to go back to their suite. Hans and his wife stood up and when Kim, Beth and I started walking towards our bedroom with me in the middle and a hand cupping the cheek on each ass, they followed us and we heard Karin squeal and say something in German. Hans in turn said something in German back to his wife.

All of us turned and looked at Karin and Hans and Hans was quick to say, "I pinched her cheek little too hard."

Karin reached out and pulled Hans's cock and after he yelled she smiled and said, "Very sorry, Hans, I pulled little too hard."

Karin had a broad smile on her face when Hans pulled her into a hug.

Everyone in the bedroom got dressed and then we went back into the living room. Klaudia talked on her cell phone and then looked at me and said, "I called for our car. If you would like to take a few others with us, you can."

Without even thinking about it, I asked Kim to go tell Terri and Hanna they'll be riding in the limo with us. They came rushing back into our living room and like a couple of school girls they were duly excited.

When everyone came back to the room I said, "Let's go have some fun."

Everyone cheered again as we spilled out into the hallway and headed towards the elevators. Outside in front of the hotel our car was waiting for us so Terri and Hanna hurried over and stepped inside followed by Kim, Beth and Klaudia. I stayed outside and signaled for Hans to come over and talk to our driver. They talked back and forth in German before Hans looked at me and said, "Everything is good Dan. I am going to follow him and both of us will park in the reserved area."

I got into the car and saw Beth and Kim had saved me a place between them. I sat down and immediately both of them took one of my hands in theirs and I looked at Terri and Hanna. They were looking around the back of the limo asking questions which Klaudia provided answers for. Both of them looked like they were having a great time. Kim squeezed my hand and I looked at her. As I made eye contact with her, I saw the mother's pride kind of look in her eyes. I smiled and looked back at the girls who talked excitedly between themselves. I don't think they stopped talking or giggling for one second while we traveled to the sauna. When we arrived Hanna giggled and asked Klaudia, "What's the driver's name."

1...678910...14