The Morrisons Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bruce." Klaudia replied.

I sat in my seat and let all the ladies get out first and when Hanna got out she kissed the driver's cheek and said, "Thank you Bruce. That was a great ride."

Terri stepped out and not to be outdone by Hanna she hugged Bruce and then kissed him and she also thanked him for the smooth ride. I stepped out last and once I was standing up straight I looked at Bruce and said, "I'm not going to hug or kiss you, but thanks for driving us."

All the females burst out laughing when they heard what I said. Terri said, "Dad, you're an ass sometimes."

I turned towards them and bowed slightly and said, "An ass at your service ma'am."

Terri rushed over and started to pull me away while telling Bruce, "He gets like this when we forget to give him his meds."

All the other women laughed and they came over to Terri and I and circled around me and Beth laughingly said, "Come on old man, we'll get you inside so you can rest."

Once again all the women burst out laughing. I saw Ted and Jake walking over towards me and I said in a loud voice, "Hey you two, come over here and help me. These women are impossible."

Jake stopped walking and looked at me surrounded by women before he said, "But Dan, it's your own fault. You brought all those women here with you. Ted and I are only coming over so we can enjoy your despair."

Ted smiled and said, "Dan ole buddy, I enjoy your discomfort as much, if not more than the ladies. Ladies, please whatever you have in store for my good friend Dan, please continue."

The women surrounded me and they pulled me along and continued to make me the butt of their jokes and no one would come to my aid. Everyone else followed us and laughed.

When we got inside, Stefan and Kerstin were waiting for us and they ushered our group off to the side of the waiting room. Stefan gave us a brief overview about the sauna and the thermal bath. He explained that everyone needed to take a shower before using the sauna. He told us that he had arranged for them to give us each two towels. He said that we can put one towel in the locker and save it for the last shower. He also said he'd arranged for the spa to give each of us a pad lock for our locker. He said we could pin the key to the lock on the towel we were going to carry.

A couple of the attendants pushed a cart over to our group, with stacks of towels and a box of small pad locks on it. The attendants told us they had reserved enough lockers in one area so we didn't have to search for an empty locker. They passed out two towels to each of us along with a pad lock. After everyone had everything, the staff ushered us into the locker room and showed us the reserved lockers.

Everyone started undressing and when all of us were nude, Stefan and Kerstin led the way to the shower room. The room was huge and had many shower heads. We washed our bodies and we moved as a group to the saunas and then to the thermal bath. There were plenty of other people using the facilities while we were there.

Jenny came over to me while we were in the thermal bath and said in a very low tone, "Dan I don't want to point but look over there by the third column. See that beautiful woman over there? Look at her chest, she's totally flat on top and she doesn't seem to mind at all. I have been watching her and she seems to be very popular."

"Jenny, you have to believe in yourself. There are some things you can't change so you have to capitalize on the positive aspects of yourself. You have a great personality and your work ethics are superb. You have a lot more going for you to worry about not having large breasts."

"I can tell you, I've played basketball with many supervisors and executives and then taken a shower with them in the locker room. I can tell you many of those guys have really short cocks yet they try to act like their washing a baseball bat. The reason I told you that is because they don't let the fact they have short cocks get in the way of business." I told Jenny.

"May I hug and kiss you?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, you may. And Jenny, if you ever want to talk to me or Beth, you can call our office and we'll make time for you." I said.

Jenny pressed her body against me and kissed me on the cheek before she backed up and looked me saying, "I'm not going to wear the gel breasts anymore."

"Jenny, I don't want you to think I'm out of line by saying this but I prefer small breasts over large ones. The large ones just flop and look sloppy; they don't look appealing to me at all."

Jenny smiled at me and said, "Dan, I've never had someone who I've felt more comfortable talking to, than you and Beth. I don't even have a confidant. I've always worried about being accepted and I never dreamed that I would be naked around other people. I am having the time of my life."

"Jenny, I'm the CEO for the company you work for. I'm not sure if I or even Beth can be a confidant for you but we will always be willing to listen to your concerns and give you our best advice!"

"Dan can I ask you a personal question and get an honest answer from you? I know you are my boss, so to speak, but I promise you, there'll be no reprisal from me for an honest answer." asked Jenny.

"Ok, I'll do the best I can, but I have to warn you, all my answers I give are honest ones to the best of my knowledge. I've always pride myself in the fact that honesty is the best policy."

"Do you really think I'm pretty and sexy?" Jenny asked.

Without any hesitation I looked directly at Jenny and said, "Yes my dear, you are very pretty and very sexy. IF, I wasn't your boss or married and I met you on the street, I would most likely ask you for a date."

Jenny once again hugged me and kissed my cheek saying, "Thank you!" She moved off to join the other flight crew.

Stefan, Kerstin, Kim and Beth came over to me and Kim said, "By the looks of it, you made Jenny very happy."

I smiled and said, "She came over to me to tell me there's another woman here who has smaller breasts than hers. Actually the woman is completely flat chested. I told her I love small breasts rather than large ones."

Kerstin laughed and in her heavy German accent she said, "Is good to have small breasts. I wish for smaller breasts."

Stefan leaned over and said, "But dear, your breasts are perfect."

I smiled and said, "Yes Kerstin, your breasts are perfect for your body."

Kerstin asked Kim, "Your friends, they are comfortable being nude?"

"Yes, we are all nudists. When we are at our house, or even in the hotel, we don't wear any clothes. People who come to our home have to sign a statement of confidentiality for us. They are welcome to join us being nude or they can remain clothed. However if they want to use our pool or hot tub, they have to be nude. We don't allow clothes of any type in either one." Kim replied.

Jake and Kathy moved over and joined our little group as Kim was giving her explanation. When she finished Kathy spoke up and said, "Our family are nudists also. We don't wear clothes at home either."

"Stefan, Kerstin, as their daughter I can tell you, being raised as a nudist is the best. It helped me build my self-confidence at an early age. When I left home and moved into the city, I was fresh out of high school and I was able to land my job as a secretary. My childhood as a nudist also helped me be a positive thinker. My parents are the best parents a kid could ever have." Beth said.

Kathy moved over to Beth and hugged her and said, "I love you baby."

We didn't notice but slowly our whole group gathered around us and we had a wonderful discussion shared by everyone in the group. Stefan and Kerstin were really impressed with the information that flowed freely from everyone. Stefan said, "Dan, it sounds like you have a wonderful home life."

I looked at Stefan and said, "I hope what you've heard from everyone will be held in the strictest of confidence. I don't think any of this belongs in the business world."

Kerstin leaned past Stefan and said, "Do not worry Dan. You are the only business man to see his wife naked. Stefan and Klaudia will not say anything."

I smiled and said, "Stefan and Klaudia are the only business people I've dealt with who have seen my wife and daughter naked along with our friends and some of my staff. It wouldn't be good for either of us if the word leaked out."

Stefan pushed his hand my way and I took it and shook his hand while he said, "No one will hear from our lips."

Our whole group agreed not to say anything about our being nude together. We stayed in the thermal bath for a while longer and then got out and sat around and relaxed. I noticed a few teenagers, some as couples and other single teens enjoying the thermal bath. I thought how nice it would be to have such a place in the United States. Everyone, young and old, were walking around nude, some were holding hands as they walked but no one was making any sexual moves towards anyone else.

While we were relaxing I mentioned to Stefan we were going to tour Germany for an additional couple of days. He asked me where we wanted to go. I told him we were interested in seeing the sights but at the same time we didn't want to get bogged down in tourist traps. Stefan looked at me and said, "It sounds like you need a chaperone."

I looked at him and he stared back at me for a long time. He broke the silence and kept a straight face as he said, "If you had a German businessman, his wife and sister with you to set up your reservations and sight-seeing, your group can see much more and you won't be treated as an American tourist. How many days are you thinking of staying in Germany?"

"I don't know, two maybe three days depending on where we go." I said, still stunned by Stefan's revelation.

Stefan asked, "Would you mind if I came to your hotel and talked to everyone and give them some ideas and some options?"

"No. No I don't mind at all. You know that would be a perfect way to start a new relationship. When you come to our country, I'll be happy to chaperone you to places you want to see."

Jenna came over and sat down beside me and leaned over and gave me a hug saying, "This is great dad. I wish we had something like this at home."

"Stefan, thank you so much for inviting us to come here with you and my parents. This is really a great place. I enjoyed the sauna and the thermal bath a lot. Would you mind if I hugged you too?"

"Of course not my dear and you are very welcome. I am learning much from your father and mother." Stefan replied.

Jenna leaned over and hugged Stefan tightly and held the hug for more than a few seconds before she released him. When she did, she sat down next to me but her legs were facing Stefan. I saw Stefan look down and I knew immediately without looking that Jenna was sitting with her legs open. Jenna has never minded allowing others to see her pussy and Stefan was no exception.

We talked for a while longer and the Stefan suggested that we take a shower and get dressed. We passed the word through our group and soon all of us were headed towards the showers. The shower felt great and then we got dressed. One of the staff members came through and collected the locks and instructed us to throw our towels in the large cloth laundry bags before we left.

Outside, Stefan said, "Follow my car and we'll go to dinner. Would some of you like to ride in my car?"

Jenna was the first one to speak up saying, "Will your wife mind if I sit next to you?"

Kerstin smiled and said, "I don't think there is a problem."

All of us got into our vehicles and Stefan's driver led the way towards the restaurant. In Stefan's car Jenna being her normal bashful self, sat beside Stefan with Kerstin on the other side. However, when Jenna sat down her short skirt rode up her thighs and she didn't bother to pull it down. Jenna turned to Stefan and said, "Thank you for offering everyone a chance to ride with you but I have a feeling that you were hoping I would take the offer."

Stefan smiled and replied, "You are a beautiful girl."

They rode in silence for a few moments before Kerstin said, "You looked more beautiful when you were naked."

Jenna shifted in her seat and looked at Kerstin. "I can be naked for you if you want me to. I don't mind if you look at my body."

Stefan asked, "May I?" He turned in his seat and reached towards the buttons on Jenna's blouse.

Jenna smiled and said, "If you want to, I won't mind."

Jenna sat up in the seat as Stefan under the watchful eye of Kerstin unbuttoned Jenna's blouse and opened it to find that Jenna wasn't wearing a bra. Her lovely small, pink tipped breasts stood out on her chest. With a shrug of her shoulders, the blouse slid down her arms and Stefan picked it up and put it on the small table.

"I wish I had lovely breasts like yours, my dear." Kerstin said.

Jenna lifted her "B" cupped breasts and massaged them before she pinched her nipples between her thumb and index finger and pulled her nipples out making her titties cone shaped while she continued to pull. Then she looked at Stefan and Kerstin and in a sensual husky voice she asked, "Do both of you want to see me naked? Do you want to see my little bald pussy while we're riding in your car? All you have to do is take off my skirt and I'll be naked for you."

Kerstin moved and unzipped Jenna's skirt and Jenna stood up. She felt a tug and soon her skirt was down on the floor. She stepped out of it and Stefan picked it up and placed it on top of her blouse. Jenna watched as Kerstin reached out towards her pussy so she automatically parted her feet to give her access. Kerstin's hand slipped between Jenna's thighs and cupped her pussy with her middle finger slipping past Jenna's moist lips into her very wet pussy. Her thumb slowly rubbed Jenna's clit.

Kerstin seemed surprised and asked Jenna, "You like being stripped naked, your pussy is sopping wet."

Jenna smiled and said, "I love to be seen naked, it turns me on and makes me hot!"

Kerstin purred and said, "Hummmmm .... Maybe you like to stay naked during dinner?"

Jenna pushed her hips towards Kerstin's hand and said, "I don't want my dad to get in any trouble. If you want to play with me during dinner, I'll let you pull my skirt up and I'll leave my blouse unbuttoned for you to play with my titties."

Jenna looked at Kerstin and said, "Maybe Stefan would like to see both of us naked. Ask him to take your clothes off."

There was no need to ask, Stefan immediately unbuttoned his wife's blouse and she slipped it off and put it on top of Jenna's skirt. Then she got up on her knees and Stefan immediately unbuttoned and unzipped Kerstin's skirt and pulled it down leaving Kerstin in her sexy white lace panties. Kerstin stood up and Stefan had his wife's panties around her ankles in a few seconds. Both Kerstin and Jenna moved to the seat facing Stefan and as they looked at each other, Stefan stared at both naked ladies.

Jenna spread her legs and slid down in the seat and said, "Kerstin slide down like I am, guys love to look when we sit like this."

Stefan unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock and started stroking it. It didn't take him long before he reached for a tissue and blew his load. He continued to stare at the two delicious open bald pussies in front of him as he milked all of his cum into the tissue.

The driver pulled over to the curb and a few seconds later they heard the front door close. Kerstin set up and said, "We get dressed now."

Stefan tossed clothes at the two naked ladies as the back door opened. Stefan said something to the driver and he quickly closed the door again. Both Kerstin and Jenna hastily pulled on their blouses and skirts and then took a few seconds to button and zip up both articles so nothing was showing. Kerstin left her panties lying on the table in the car.

When they were ready, Stefan allowed the two ladies to exit the car first before he got out. We were in front of a beautiful place and Stefan said to me, "I had reservations for dinner made here right after we made the reservations for the spa."

We went inside and the décor was astonishing. Everyone in our group looked around and pointed out something of interest. We were seated and after ordering something to drink, I immediately opened my menu and discovered it was totally written in German. With no English in parentheses to let us know what each item was, we were at the mercy of those who could speak and read the German language. I laughed and said to Stefan, "I think we may need a little assistance here. I could point at something and order it, but I'm not sure that would be a good thing."

Stefan smiled and asked, "Didn't you tell me a little while ago that you'd like to go to places in Germany that weren't tourist traps? This place is not frequented by tourists and foreigners."

With plenty of help from those who could read the menu we managed to order our meals. Conversation flowed easily around the table and I floated Stefan's idea that he would be happy to chaperone us to places we wanted to visit as a group. I told everyone Stefan was going to come to the hotel and we could talk about it and decide where to go, so reservations could be made. This information caused even more excited conversation around the table.

When our meals arrived the mixed aromas and the visual appearance caused everyone's appetite to soar. While everyone enjoyed their meal there was minimal conversation. Once in a while someone would express their feeling for their meal. Vintage wine flowed freely throughout the meal. We relaxed for a little while and then Stefan suggested we order his favorite dessert Black Forrest Cake.

When we finally finished dinner everyone moved outside and I told Stefan we wanted to go dancing at the place we had visited last night. Once again we followed Stefan's car and it didn't take long for us to arrive at the place to dance. Once we were inside we found enough tables close together so we could remain as a group. Everyone danced and switched partners often. While we were there Stefan danced with all the females in our group at one time or the other. When I had Beth out on the dance floor, dancing to one of the slower numbers, she moved in close to me and said, "I'm so sexually turned on right now, I could make love to you right here and right now."

"Sweetheart, you'll have to wait for a while longer. Being next to you, you can feel what effect you have on me." I said as I moved and pressed my hard cock against her.

"Oh my God Dan, that feels so good." Beth purred in my ear.

The song ended and as we were walking back to our table, Hans's wife Karin walked up to me and said, "Please, I have next dance."

Without any hesitation Beth picked up Karin's hand and placed my hand in hers. I looked at Karin and smiled as we headed back out on the dance floor. It was a slow song and although I tried to stand back away from her, she moved in close to me and I could tell the moment she felt my hard on bump into her lower abdomen. She looked directly at me and pulled me closer. We danced and she made sure my cock stayed in contact with her body during the whole dance. When the music ended, she said, "Thank you Dan. I want another dance later, you are gentleman."

"Thank you Karin; you are a very nice lady. I would enjoy another dance with you." I said.

I danced with Kim and she pressed her body against me and told me how sexually excited she was. I smiled and said, "There's going to be a lot of sexually charged people in our hotel tonight."

Kim felt my hard on and said, "Wow, I want you to dance with the other women and let them feel that wonderful tool of yours. Damn Dan, I love you so much."

"I love you Kim. You are my rock, the reason we can enjoy the lifestyle we have. I know I'm a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife as you."

1...7891011...14