The Morrisons Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy smiled saying, "Thanks Angela, I love washing your body and I'll make sure you're just as clean as Aunt Shelly."

Andy squirted more liquid soap on his hands and began to wash his sister like he'd done with his aunt. When it came time to wash Angela's pussy and ass he had her turn around, bend over and spread her legs wide. He took a few moments to enjoy the view of her spread open slit and her tiny asshole ring before he started to wash her. He intentionally rubbed his soapy fingers over his sister's clit causing her to moan and her legs to shake each time.

Finally Andy had to declare his sister was clean and she should stand up and rinse off the soap. Like her aunt, when the soap was off her body she hugged Andy and thanked him for doing a thorough job.

Amy replaced Angela and Andy smiled. Amy asked, "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing mom, I was thinking how lucky I am. I am about to wash your body and..."

"I know dear. You are so sweet and one day, I'll make sure you get to do everything your father and Brian are doing." Amy interrupted.

"I love you mom!" Andy said as he hugged his mother's naked body.

"I know you do Andy and I love you too. Let's get me washed so we can sit down with Shelly and find out how her trip went." Amy told her son.

Andy followed the same procedure he did with his aunt and sister when he washed his mom's body. The only difference was, while he was washing his mom's pussy and ass crack, his right hand was stroking his cock. After seeing three beautiful pussies in a row, it didn't take Andy long before he blew his load on the floor of the tub. He finished washing his mom and at the same time she was rinsing the soap off her body Andy washed his cock and rinsed off after his mom got out. He shut the water off and pulled back the curtain.

Andy and Amy walked out into the living room together where they found the rest of the family members. Angela was already telling Shelly the early parts of their family story and then Ken interrupted her. Ken added his version of the story followed closely by Brian. Amy added in some details she thought were important.

Shelly sipped her water before she said, "Ken, Amy, Brian, Angela and even you Andy, I'm so happy that all of you are willing to share your love as a family. Until I received the assignment out at the Morrison's house, I never realized what real and true love was. I'm not just referring to the physical aspect of the touchy-feely and the sexual acts, I'm talking about unconditional love. Dan and Kim not only speak about their love for their family but they live it. Respect for each other is the most important part of love. On top of that, they encourage others to love and be loved. All of us, who live in their home, share everything and I'm so happy to learn that you've adopted that same policy for your home."

Ken stood up and walked over to his sister and extended his hand to her. Shelly took Ken's hand and stood up. When she was on her feet Ken pulled her into a bear hug. They remained in the hug for a few minutes. During that time they exchanged several "I love you."

When they parted Shelly said, "OK, now that we know what you've been doing while I was gone, let me tell you about our trip to Germany."

Shelly walked over by the front door and picked up the two large shopping bags she'd brought with her. She came back to the living room and placed the bags on the coffee table. Slowly she passed out the gifts she'd bought for each of her family members. She waited for each item to be unwrapped before she gave out the next item. There were plenty of ohhhhhs and awwwwws and a few wows as each item was displayed to the other family members. Shelly explained where each item came from in Germany.

When she finished passing out the gifts she sat down and told everyone stories. The story about the thermal bath and sauna was a giant hit with everyone. Andy spoke up saying, "I wish we had a thermal bath here in this country."

Shelly added, "I've been doing some research on nudists and nudism and I've found that many people live this lifestyle. There are nudist resorts and campgrounds all over the United States. Some of them are luxury resorts and most of them are family friendly. The American Association of Nude Recreation (AANR) is the largest organization of nudists. There are other nudist or naturist organizations and each of them has varied themes."

"Well, it's getting late; I'd better be getting back to the Morrison's." Shelly said.

Everyone stood up and gave Shelly a hug and a kiss. Amy walked her to the door saying, "Drive carefully."

"I will. I have to, I'm completely naked." Shelly said with a laugh.

Shelly walked out to her car not caring if the porch light shined on her or not. She reached inside the car and picked up the cover she'd brought with her and walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. She tossed the cover into the trunk and closed it. Now, she was completely naked and didn't have anything to cover her body even if she got stopped.

Shelly got into the car and backed out of the driveway. As she drove towards home, she thought about her family and how much she enjoyed her visit with them. Shelly was still day dreaming about her family when she suddenly realized the interstate traffic was slowing down. Suddenly her heart began to race because she also realized she was completely naked and nothing in the car for her to put on.

Shelly was suddenly thankful it was dark outside because traffic not only slowed down but it came to a stop. She didn't have time to move out of the center lane and didn't realize there might be a problem until a tractor trailer pulled up on the right side of her car. If it had been light outside, the driver would have been able to look right down into her car and see her nakedness.

Traffic started inching along and then came the heart breaking moment when she saw all the bright lights ahead. Not knowing what was going on up ahead made Shelly very nervous. As she moved closer she noticed all the fire equipment blocking the right two lanes and she had to move over. A couple of firemen with flashlights were keeping traffic moving.

Shelly was nervous but as she watched the cars move past the firemen without stopping she was feeling a little better. She moved forward and her stomach began to churn as she moved closer and then the inevitable happened. The firemen held up his hand for her to stop. When her car was completely stopped he came over to her passenger side window and tapped on it. With trembling fingers Shelly reached for the switch to lower the window, but it didn't matter if she did or not, the fireman was shining his flashlight on her naked body. Shelly took a deep breath and lowered the window and the fireman leaned forward as far as his hat would allow and said, "Sorry miss, there's been an accident and we have a helicopter landing in a couple of minutes and the ambulance will be leaving, so we have to stop traffic."

With all the self-confidence she could muster Shelly replied, "I understand."

The fireman didn't take his eyes off her naked body while he replied, "I'm afraid there is a couple fatalities and one person is being air-lifted to the hospital."

"Have you been out here long?" Shelly asked, trying to take his mind off her naked body.

"We've been here for about almost twenty five minutes or so." he said.

"I don't want to state the obvious, but, may I ask you why?" the fireman asked.

Shelly blushed as the light from the fireman's flashlight moved up her leg until it pointed directly at her crotch, hidden between her thighs. She looked down and then at the fireman before she said, "I'm a nudist. I appreciate your professionalism and the fact you haven't broadcasted you're looking at a nude female."

"Lady, what you do is your business, but I really love the view from here. There's only one thing I haven't seen yet." The fireman said with an air of confidence.

"IF, I show you, will you keep it strictly between us?" Shelly quizzed.

"Absolutely ma'am! I've never had an opportunity like this before and I've got to admit, I've already committed your top half to memory." The fireman admitted.

"What's your name?" Shelly asked.

"Mark." He said, "Mark Lasher."

"Well Mark," Shelly started, "I normally don't go around showing my body to everyone."

"I swear, if you allow me to see all of you, I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret. Please ... You are a very beautiful lady and I'd really love to see your body." Mark added.

Shelly sat in her seat for several seconds thinking before she reached down and unsnapped her seat belt. Shelly's palms were sweaty and she nervously looked towards Mark. The first thing she noticed was his anticipatory smile stretched across his face.

In slow motion, Shelly looked down the front of her body and saw ... her perky "C" cup breasts standing out from her chest, with light brown areola. Her eyes traveled downwards over her flat abdomen which gave way to her pubic area. But then, there was nothing except the crease where her thighs were pressed tightly together.

Realization of her naked charms being hidden between her thighs and if she were to open them, Mark's desire would be fulfilled. Shelly's mind was reeling, she has been living as a nudist at the Morrison's house and she just came back from Germany, during which time, many people have seen her completely naked body. But this was different, wasn't it?

Suddenly, she couldn't think of one good reason not to show Mark her whole body, including her most private part. But then again, she didn't want to act like a slut and flaunt her naked body. Many moments of indecision passed while Shelly stared at Mark. Slowly, in robotic motions she reached out and shifted her car into park. She hesitated with one hand on the steering wheel and one on the shifting lever.

Slowly, she started to turn her upper body. Shelly braced her left arm on the steering wheel and her right arm on the back of the front seat. She lifted her ass off the seat and carefully swiveled her lower half, being very careful to keep her legs pressed tightly together, so nothing showed. When she had completed her ninety degree turn, her right foot ended up on the seat and her left foot remained on the floor.

Mark's flashlight was shining directly at the pubic area hidden only because Shelly's thighs were pressed tightly together. He waited patiently for the moment Shelly parted her legs and he would be rewarded with the sight of her naked pussy. When Shelly didn't open her legs immediately, Mark looked up and saw Shelly was staring at him. He was like a deer caught in the headlights and his smile started to fade. With their eyes locked on each other, Mark saw movement out of his peripheral vision, but he was suddenly afraid to look. He had anticipated this moment and now this beautiful lady was staring at him.

Mark had to look, he just had to! He hesitated before he allowed his eyes to move downward. Slowly, ever so slowly Shelly parted her knees which opened her thighs and revealed her hidden treasure. Shelly knew immediately when Mark saw her pussy because he groaned, his eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped open. She continued to spread her legs until they were as wide as the car allowed her to spread them.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mark exclaimed, "That is so beautiful. You are so beautiful. You are one beautiful package, ma'am."

After hearing his first reaction, Shelly's face was bright red but Mark wasn't looking at her face. His flashlight was pointed directly at Shelly's spread open, slick and shiny pussy.

"Thank you," Shelly responded, "I've never done this before and I was nervous as hell that someone was going to see me. Now you're standing there shining your light on my most private treasure and it's actually exciting me more than humiliating me. Thank you for being a gentleman and not calling your friends over here."

"Ma'am, it never occurred to me that you might be humiliated and I guess in my zeal to see all of your naked body, I suppose I did just that. For that I'm so sorry." Mark said.

"You are forgiven." Shelly stated.

"Listen," Shelly said, "I'm going to allow you to touch my pussy so when you jerk off tonight you can remember this moment better. Reach in here but don't make it too obvious, so your buddy comes over."

Mark reached into the car and Shelly shifted her lower half closer to the right side of her car. The second Mark touched her pussy, Shelly moaned. Hearing that, Mark didn't hesitate to slip his middle finger into her all the way. He moved his finger around a couple of times before he pulled it out and stroked Shelly's extended clit. Shelly's body reacted by shaking slightly and another moan escaped her lips. Without saying anything, since Shelly didn't pull back, Mark alternated between finger fucking her and massaging her clit. It didn't take long before Shelly was humping his finger, followed shortly by a wonderful orgasm. When he pulled his finger out of Shelly's pussy he immediately inserted his finger into his mouth and tasted her juices.

Shelly smiled when she saw what he was doing. Shelly remained sitting with her legs spread wide open and on impulse she asked, "Do you have some paper and a pencil on you?"

Mark replied, "Yes, I do."

"Hurry up write your phone number down for me." Shelly said

Mark unzipped the pocket of his turn out coat and pulled out a small pad of paper and quickly started to write.

"I'm very busy at the moment, but if I get the chance I'll call you, I will. Listen Mark; if we decide to go out, I want you to be just as naked as I am now. Are you ok with that?" Shelly asked.

"Do you mean you want me to ride in your car completely naked too?" he asked.

"Not only ride with me but you and I will be on a naked date. Other people will see both of us. If you can't or won't allow that, I doubt I'll be calling you." Shelly said.

Shelly heard the other guy call on the radio to let the cars pass so she said, "Hurry, give me your number."

Mark handed her the piece of paper he wrote his number on and Shelly turned back around in her seat, fastened her seat belt and started the car. As she pulled the car into gear she said, "Thank you Mark, I'll call you."

Shelly started to drive forward and Mark called out, "I don't even know you name."

Shelly watched the other fireman motion her to pass so she kept moving forward. Once past the accident scene she stepped down on the gas pedal and drove towards home. Suddenly she remembered someone could have set the alarm so she picked up her cell phone and called Ted. He answered his phone on the fourth ring and Shelly immediately said, "Ted, I'm sorry for calling you so late but, I didn't want to set off the alarm either. Do you know if it's been turned on yet?"

"No I don't but I'll go down and check it. How far are you away from home?" Ted asked.

"I'm just getting off the interstate so I'll be there in a few minutes." Shelly replied.

"Ok, I'll go down to the office now. I'll see you in a few."

Ted walked through the quiet house without turning on any lights. As he passed Jenna's room he heard a couple of giggles and a male voice say, "I'm a very lucky guy. I'm in bed with my girlfriend and another girl and my girlfriend isn't mad or jealous."

Ted smiled to himself and continued walking. In the office he switched off the alarm. He decided to wait for Shelly on the front porch so he walked out of the office and over to the front door. He opened it and went outside and sat on the swing. He saw the shine of Shelly's headlights when she pulled up to the gate and he watched as she pulled up the driveway and parked the car. When she stepped up on the porch and saw the front door open, she looked around quickly and she spotted Ted sitting on the swing.

She breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to the swing. She smiled when she saw he was sitting to one side of the swing and there was plenty enough room for her. She sat down beside him before she asked, "What's up Ted?"

"Oh nothing," Ted replied, "It's such a beautiful evening, I figured I'd come out here and wait for you. How was your visit to your brother's house?"

"Oh God Ted," Shelly exclaimed, "How things change!"

"What do you mean?" Ted asked

"Ted, Amy and Ken are now living like the Morrisons. They've adopted the open policy we live by here and they seem so happy. My brother, I've never seen him happier. They are enjoying sex with Brian and Angela. Andy is still jerking off. When I arrived, they were having sex, that's why they wanted me to come over instead of telling me on the phone. They wanted me to join in and I did."

"You know Shelly, if anyone would have told me I'd be witnessing incest six months ago, I would have told them, they were crazy. Now, for me, it's normal and I can see there really are two sides to every story. I think the people who wrote the laws against incest probably lusted after an immediate family member at one time or another, but were afraid to act on it. So they immediately thought it was wrong. I've seen real love between the Morrisons and when Marion and I start having children, we are going to have the same policies we're currently living with. I don't care what anyone says, as long as everyone is consenting, I don't see anything wrong with it." Ted said in a quiet voice.

Shelly quickly added, "I know what you mean Ted. I saw that same loving manner when I went to visit Ken, Amy and their family. They have a deep respect for each other and even Andy who isn't really a participant in the action; he is well mannered and polite, unlike so many others his age."

"Another fine example is Beth's family. They are truly in love with each other as much as they love other people. It was a pleasure to see Jake and Kathy with Beth." Ted added.

"Shelly are you going to stay here at this house when our detail is over?" Ted asked.

Shelly turned slightly in the swing before she asked, "Why do you ask Ted?"

"I was wondering that's all." Ted stated.

"Yes, I'm going to take Dan up on his offer to live here and share this house with the others who are going to stay. Where else can we walk around, get a full tan, swim in a huge swimming pool, enjoy the hot tub or even sit on the swing completely nude and enjoy what nature has to offer? And we can do all that with both friends and even some strangers once in a while. This is the life I want." Shelly said with plenty of conviction in her voice.

"Not to mention all the sex one can handle between consenting partners." Shelly added as an after-thought.

"You're absolutely right you know. That's why Marion and I are going to take Dan up on his offer to stay, as well." Ted responded.

"Ted, I'm so happy you gave me this assignment. I was shocked the first time I came here and learned I was going to be naked in front of you and others, but now I wouldn't change a thing." Shelly said.

Ted continued, "I know how you feel; being a male and my excitement would show faster than you as a female, I was really nervous too. Like you, I wouldn't change a thing, now."

"You know, it's late, we should head inside and get some sleep." He added.

"Ok, if we have to. I was really enjoying this moment of quiet with only my boss the share it with. Thank you Ted it was so nice of you to come out here and wait for me to come home. But come on, let's go in." Shelly said with a giggle.

"I suppose we could sit here for a little while longer if you want to. I love the idea of sitting next to someone I care deeply for. I'd like to think the four of us have formed a deeper bond than any of the other members of our department." Ted said in a hushed voice.

"Oh Ted, it's much more than a bond for me, I love you in a special way. I can't really speak for the others but if I were to guess, I'd say all three of us females feel the same way about you." Shelly whispered.