The Morrisons Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boyfriend stood still for a few seconds contemplating what to say when suddenly he said, "You wouldn't dare to do that."

Joe jumped when he heard the guy say that. He looked at the girl and saw her drop her clothes on the ground and made a bee line for Joe. When she was standing in front of him she looked at Mary and asked, "May I kiss your boyfriend?"

"We're not married," Mary quickly replied, "So you'll have to ask him if you can kiss him."

The girl looked at Joe a few seconds before she finally got up enough nerve to ask, "May I kiss you? My boyfriend over there wanted you to see me naked so here I am. He likes it when I show my little titties and my pussy to other guys."

Joe was stunned and finally able to say, "Please, do whatever you want to do. This has never happened to me before and I'm not sure I'm ready, but I'll do the best I can to respond."

Charlotte reached out and put her arms around Joe's neck and stepped forward and pressed her naked body against him as she puckered up her lips and kissed Joe. Soon she slipped her tongue between his lips and the tongue duel was on. She moved her hand down and grasped Joe's cock in one hand and with the other; she pushed Joe's hand towards her pussy. Joe got the idea and let his hand wander down and when it was between her legs her slick slit was so inviting he dipped his middle finger into it and she moaned. Actually, she moaned several times and pumped her hips on Joe's finger.

The kiss lasted for more than a minute and when she pulled back, she looked at Joe saying, "For this being your first time, you sir, sure know what to do to make a girl feel good. May I have another kiss?"

Her boyfriend was laughing as he said, "Make his day baby, make his day!"

Mary walked the few steps over to Charlotte's boyfriend saying, "This ain't my first time, do you want to find out what experience feels like?"

The young man gulped as Mary took him in her arms and pulled him close to her. She reached down and cupped his balls in her right hand and began to squeeze and roll them in her hand. He finally begged, "Please don't hurt me."

"Oh, I'm not going to hurt you. What I want to know, does it turn you on to see your girlfriend over there playing with another man's cock and kissing him?"

"My buddy and I have double dated before and we've swapped girlfriends if that's what you mean. Yes, I guess it does excite me to see her with someone else."

"You have a nice cock," Mary said as she stroked all the way out to the tip of it. "Would you like to put that in my pussy while you girlfriend let's my boyfriend put his cock in her?"

"I can only answer for myself, not my girlfriend. She would have to decide if she wants to do it with him." The boyfriend stated unequivocally.

"Ok that sounds fair," said Mary, "But would you be jealous of her if she had sex with my boyfriend?"

"Absolutely not," he clearly stated, "I told you, we double date with my buddy and his girlfriend over there, we've watched each other when we swap girlfriends."

Mary pulled him into a hug and pressed her bare titties in his chest as she whispered in his ear, "Are these two girls the only ones you've had sex with?"

"Yes," He replied when he moved his lips close to Mary's ear, "You don't have to worry; we don't run around and have sex with everyone. Life is too short not to explore what life has to offer. All four of us are the same age and we lived on the same street and grew up together."

Mary smiled and kissed him before she said, "If you want to put this lovely tool of yours inside my pussy, I'll tell you I'm also clean."

"Did you bring a blanket with you?" Mary inquired.

"We have two sleeping bags with us. We were going to spend the rest of the night up here." He replied.

Go get one and bring it back here, "I'll take you over to the place where I sleep when I come up here to sit and meditate."

He pulled the sleeping bag out of the car and said to Charlotte, "Let's go with her, we'll open up the bag and lay it flat, you two can have the other half."

"His name is Joe and my name is Mary. What's your name?" Mary asked flatly.

"My name is Josh and our friends over there are named Cody and Jean."

Joe and Charlotte joined hands and followed Mary and Josh over to the spot where Mary always lays out her sleeping bag. When they got to the spot the young man exclaimed, "Was that you who was here a couple of months ago sleeping behind your car?"

Mary thought about it before she answered, "Yes, I spread out my sleeping bag right here and sleep behind my car so no one will run over me. The last time I was here was possibly a couple months ago."

"We were here that night. We saw you and didn't want to disturb you so we left." Josh said.

"I have a job that takes most of my time now, so I haven't been able to get back up here until tonight. I'm glad I decided to come now. If you want, we can exchange numbers so we can text each other."

Charlotte finally spoke up saying, "For adults, you guys are pretty cool. I think I'd love to be around you more. I'll give you my number too. But for right now, I want this man's cock to fill my pussy."

Joe hugged Charlotte close to him then helped spread out the sleeping bag. Soon the other couple came over with their bag and spread it out beside Mary. All three couples were down on the sleeping bags within seconds. Mary didn't waste any time before she had the young man on his back and riding this hard cock.

Joe, on the other hand, was lying on his back letting Charlotte take her time to slide her very tight pussy down over his cock. She was quick to tell Joe that she was on the birth control shot so he didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant.

It wasn't long before both Joe and Charlotte were moaning and breathing in gasps. Their hands wandered over each other's body. Mary looked over at Joe and watched him a few moments before she said, "Joe, didn't I tell you I was going to rock your world tonight? Little did I know I was going to have help."

Neither Joe nor Charlotte could say a word. Both of them were beyond caring who was watching them, as their bodies simultaneously escalated towards mind boggling orgasms. The young lady screamed in orgasmic heaven and Joe pulled down on her hips and held her tight against his cock while he buried his cum deep inside her.

Mary and Josh weren't far behind Joe and Charlotte as their orgasms of epic proportions released the flood gates and the young man blew his load deep inside Mary as he released his very loud guttural sounds while Mary spasmodically continued to grind her clit against his pelvic bone and extend her orgasm.

Cody and Jean enjoyed their orgasms at the same time as Mary and Josh. The three people on top soon fell off their partner and all six people lay side by side as they recovered from their euphoric bliss.

When everyone recovered, Charlotte broke the silence by asking, "Can we do this again? I am so fuckin' turned on it's unbelievable. I never thought sex could be this good with an older person. Thank you so much Joe, for allowing me to take my time, to get used to your cock. I want to do that again after I go pee and get some of what you put in me, out."

All three girls stood up in the moon light and Mary held out her hands to Charlotte and Jean as she said, "Come on, let's go over there and pee." The three girls walked hand in hand over to the side of the parking lot about twenty feet away from the guys.

In the moon light they could still see the guys so Jean suggested, "Let's turn around and pee so the guys can watch us."

"Oh you kinky lil girl," Mary giggled, "I knew there was something about you I loved."

"You have no idea," Charlotte exclaimed, "She gets me to take off my clothes and flash my pussy or tits in more places than you can imagine. I get nervous and keep telling her we'll get caught but she says that's half the fun."

The three girls squatted with their legs spread wide and all three of them let go a stream of pee that splashed the gravel before it sunk in. None of them had any paper to wipe with so they stood up when they were finished.

"Charlotte," Jean said, "You know you love it when we show off. That old guy we took the picture with tonight probably hasn't seen a couple of naked girls, like us, in years. I'll bet he went home and yanked his cock."

"Yeah, then what do you have to say about that young couple in the park?" Charlotte inquired.

"It's not my fault they were skinny dipping in the pool. And it's not my fault the guy wanted to look at me more than his girlfriend." Jean added.

"It sounds to me, like you girls have had an active night." Mary added.

"Not like last night when we took a naked walk in the park on the other side of town. Jean convinced me to take off my clothes and have Josh lock our clothes in the car. Then, we must have walked five miles completely naked with the guys following us for protection. I was so turned on by the time we got back to the parking lot; Josh did me while I was bent over the hood of the car on one side and Cody did Jean on the other side." Charlotte said.

"Like both of you did tonight, we didn't stop when a car pulled into the parking lot. We were lucky it was some kids we know but it could have been the cops and we could have gotten arrested. That's why we came here tonight, there's usually no one here." Charlotte added.

"I don't want to break up this party but we have to get going. Joe and I have to get that car back home before it gets daylight. Come here, I want to hug both of you. Thank you for making our night very special. As much as I hate to say it, we do have to get going; I don't want him to get into trouble. If you'd like we can exchange phone numbers and you can text me and if I'm not working, I'd love to do this again." Mary said.

All six of them walked over by the limo where they stood and added each other's number to their cell phone contact list. When they finished, Joe and Mary gave hugs and kisses to the girls while Joe only shook hands with the guys. With last second goodbyes, Joe and Mary got back into the limo and drove out of the parking lot, leaving the other four behind.

Joe didn't bother getting dressed so both of them rode in silence for almost a minute before Joe asked, "Can you fucking believe it? I don't get laid for a long time and suddenly I get two willing and different girls in less than twenty four hours."

Mary smiled saying, "Your twenty four hours aren't up yet so there may be more pussy for you before that time has passed. I'm not done with you yet and then there's Shelly, Marion, Ashley, Debbie, Patty, Beth and last but not least Barbie. And all of them are going to stand in line behind me!"

Joe looked at Mary with a surprised look before he could say, "Are you serious? Would you share me with all those other girls?"

"Those other girls," Mary giggled, "Will be more than happy to spend some time on the end of your tool Joe. At the Morrison's house, all of us share, but only if the participants are willing."

Joe pulled up to the security gate and pushed his code number into the keypad. He drove up and parked in front of the house. The two of them sat in silence for a few minutes looking out the windshield before Mary asked, "Has it really been a long time since you've been with a woman?"

Joe smiled as he looked down at Mary, cuddled against his bare chest, under his arm, "Yes, between this job and being a comedian and being out almost every night until early in the morning, I only go home and collapse on my bed, alone. I don't have much of a love life, or at least I didn't."

"Come on, let's go in and get into bed. I want to get a couple of hours of sleep before we get on that plane. I want both of us to join the mile high club while we're on the way to Hawaii." Mary said in almost a whisper.

They got out of the car and Joe reached back in and picked up his clothes before he locked the limo and both of them walked up on the porch. Mary unlocked the door and both went inside. "I want to check the house and set the alarm before we go upstairs, you can wait for me by the stairs."

Mary took a quick tour through the downstairs before she went into the office and turned on the alarm. When she came out of the office she met Joe at the bottom of the stairs and they ascended the stairs together. Mary didn't want to disturb Shelly so she walked past her bedroom to the master bedroom. Joe put his clothes down on the chair and Mary said, "Come on; let's take a shower before we go to bed. I have to douche anyway."

Both of them took care of all their bathroom needs and then showered before returning to the bedroom where Mary turned down the sheet and crawled up on the huge bed. Joe followed her and once they spooned together in the center of the bed, with Joe behind Mary, and his arms around her pulling her close to him, they fell asleep immediately.

****************************

Ashley's cell phone rang and she saw it was Ted Johnson calling her and she immediately thought something bad had happened at the Morrison's house. She grabbed her phone and in a concerned voice she quickly asked, "Hello Ted, this is Ashley. Is everything alright?"

Ted was quick to reassure Ashley there was nothing wrong. He smiled when he heard Ashley say, "Whew! They've been through enough; they don't need any more trouble."

He agreed with Ashley before he said, "The reason I'm calling you is I want to ask you if you, your brother and his girlfriend Sarah want to take a trip for the weekend. I know you brought your brother Paul and his girlfriend Sarah to the last party we had at the Morrison's estate. However you've never mentioned whether or not you have a boyfriend. If you have a boyfriend, you can bring him too."

"Where are we going Ted?" Ashley inquired

"Marsh, our nearest neighbor, has invited us to go to his resort in Hawaii." Ted replied in a normal voice.

"WHAT?" Ashley screamed, "You're asking me to go to Hawaii for the weekend as calmly as if you'd ask me out to dinner? OH GOD, YES! YES, I'll go, oh shit, how exciting!"

"We will be staying at a private resort where nudity is encouraged but not mandatory so you can pack whatever you want. You'll need at least one set of casual clothes in case we travel some place outside of the resort. When you come to work in the morning, bring your travel bag with you. The helicopter will be here at one o'clock tomorrow to pick us up." Ted explained.

"You mean to tell me we are going to fly all the way to Hawaii in a helicopter?" Ashley questioned.

Ted laughed as he said, "No, no! The helicopter will pick us up and take us to the airport where we'll get on one of Marsh's planes. Then we'll fly to Hawaii."

"Do you think you; Paul and Sarah can take the time off to go? Also if you have a boyfriend, bring him too." I need to know so I can give Marsh a number of people." Ted inquired.

"Yes," Ashley said, "Paul is out with Sarah right now, so I'll have to call him on his cell phone and ask him. We'll have to get someone to fill in for us but that shouldn't be a problem since we have some other friends in the cleaning business."

"Please let me know as soon as you can so I can get back to Marsh." Ted said.

"Thank you for thinking of us Ted. Talk to you soon. Bye." Ashley said.

****************************

Ted hung up from Ashley and dialed Debbie's number. Because Ted normally didn't call either of the house cleaners after they left the Morrison's house, Debbie also answered the phone with a certain amount of concern in her voice. Ted reassured Debbie nothing was wrong and went on to ask her if she and her family would like to go on a weekend trip. Once again, Ted intentionally withheld the trip destination until he was asked. Like Ashley, Debbie went wild when Ted told her the trip was to Hawaii.

The only difference between the two calls, Debbie, Joe, her father Gus and her mother Heidi were on the couch. Her mom Heidi was riding Joe's cock and Debbie continued to ride her father's cock, while talking to Ted.

Debbie asked Ted to hold on a second as she talked to Joe and her parents. Debbie didn't cover the mouth piece on the phone so Ted could hear the whole conversation. They openly discussed who they could get to cover them while they were gone. Within a few minutes they solved their coverage problem and Debbie said to Ted, "Yes, we can go. We have some family members who will take care of our business for us, while we're gone."

"You can bring Abby with you as well." Ted added.

"Ok, this will be so wonderful. Ted, please add Abby to the list, I'm sure she will go. I'll call her in a few minutes." Debbie squealed.

Finally Debbie said, "Ted, thank you so much for asking us."

Ted reminded Debbie that Marsh was sponsoring the trip so she could thank him when she saw him. Debbie reminded Ted, "I've never met him Ted, so you'll have to do the introductions when he gets there."

Ted gave Debbie a brief description of what to pack for the four day trip. They talked a little longer and then Ted said good night and goodbye to Debbie and then hung up the phone.

Debbie looked at her mom and dad asking, "Can you believe this? We are going to Hawaii! Oh my God, this is so cool! Boy I'm glad we got the Morrison account."

Gus spoke up saying, "Yes, the money is good and always on time, unlike some of our other accounts. I wish they'd all pay like the Morrisons do."

Debbie reminded her parents, "Don't forget, when they have a party, they include us and that's something the other accounts don't do."

All four of them settled back into their rhythm and all of them experienced wonderful orgasms.

After showering and getting cleaned up, Debbie called Abby and as Debbie predicted, Abby wanted to go. Debbie told her to be at the Morrison's estate around noon time. When she hung up the phone, everyone busied themselves by packing a bag for their trip.

****************************

Ted made another call to Bill Smith the pool cleaner and after talking to him for a few minutes, he found out Bill reluctantly couldn't go. Ted reminded him that he'd most likely miss a good time.

Bill replied, "We are right in the middle of building a giant pool and there's no way I could take off because we've been working every weekend for the past three weeks. So for me, I'd have to be away from my job for four days and the boss wouldn't like that.

Bill thanked Ted for remembering him but it just wasn't possible for him to go. They shared goodbyes and both men hung up the phone.

****************************

Ted had to go out to the kitchen to find the next number he wanted to call. Sue Taylor was the delivery person who was such a joy to have around. The last time she delivered pizza she even brought some extra food to share in anticipation of being invited to stay.

He found her number on Terri's important number list and dialed Sue's cell phone. When Sue saw the call was coming from the Morrisons she quickly pushed the icon on her cell and said, "Well, good evening. Are we going to have another party soon?"

Ted cleared his throat before he said, "As a matter of fact, yes we are going to have a very big party and you're invited. But the real question is would you be able to take off the next few days to attend the party?"

"WHO IS THIS?" Sue asked.

"I'm sorry, Terri usually calls you. Hi Sue, this is Ted Johnson at the Morrison's residence."

"HOLY SHIT!" Sue exclaimed, "Ted ... what kind of party are we having that would require me to take off a few days?

With on smirk on his face Ted replied, "A party to crash a party in Hawaii. Do you think you want to go and be part of the excitement?"

"Does a bear shit in the forest?" Came Sue's reply.

"Of course I want to be a part of crashing a partyyyy .... HEY! ... WAIT A MINUTE! .... Did you say in HAWAII?" Sue shouted into her cell phone.