All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 18'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry titles again

The wife of a Prince does not become a Princess. Prince Vidar has additional titles of which only the "Earl of Matas" is in the story, therefore Muriel is at least Countess Muriel of Matas. If Prince Vidar holds a Dukedom as a secondary title she would be Duchess Muriel. The most famous examples of this, in recent history, are Kate Middleton who is Duchess of Cambridge, married to Prince William and Meghan Duchess of Sussex, both married to a Prince Henry but because they are not "Blood Royal" they are not Princesses. Crown Princess is the title of a female heir or the wife of a male heir (the Crown Prince) to a throne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

She's having a mental breakdown. This is the calm before the storm, and if she conceives, she'll flip shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Royalty

That is not entirely correct, that is entirely a holdover from the Anglo Saxon conquests of the British isles and is entirely unique to their dynasties. Before their unification of Great Britain most spouses took on the equivalent rank of the noble they married be it duchess or queen. Now let’s put all that aside because this is a fictional universe now isn’t it?

Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Damn

I was really looking forward to Muriel and Vidar having their own babies. Its Also no fun when the dude always pulls out, there's no "Big bang" during the intimate version. Also, if my husband ever requested I fuck some other dude(sperm donation maybe, id chose adoption before that) Id legit punch him. I couldn't do what Muriel did, I give her probs, although I wish she'd not be so weak for the D. Damn, wish there was sperm banks back then, couldn't go through doing it with another dude, just nope. Nope. Nope. Hope they love the kid and it makes them happy, but I do hope he stops being afraid. My man deserves to be happy and to be allowed to do "it" properly! Like, what if the kid wants a brother or sister? Is she just gonna keep doing other dudes?

#TeamMuriel

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsover 5 years agoAuthor
I think I did make a mistake.

I accidentally called Muriel a Crown Princess Consort. Nope. I think she should be a Princess Consort. But I do think a wife of a prince is called a princess (Vidar also has another title but everybody calls him a prince). At least that's how it in many real life countries. I know it's a fantasy and it doesn't have to match reality, but damn it I should try harder. I'll submit an edit later but I'll leave this comment so nobody can question how silly I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the story so far. A little disappointed by the sperm doner twist and like others was looking forward to them having their own children. I do hope there will be a happy ending for muriel and vidar

PileatedWPPileatedWPover 5 years ago
Like most people..

This was a sucky turn of events. He said he would never hurt her but obviously he did just that. Surprised he didn't have his brother do the job to add to the humiliation. Then the instant change of heart when he touched her continues the hints that the fairy mark is controlling her libido and her feelings toward Vidar. I lost a lot of respect and sympathy toward Vidar. Something better draw me back in to this story real quick or I will give up on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...