All Comments on 'The Mother and The Woman'

by shakespeareluvr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago

It's good to where it goes. You certainly left us hanging.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD START

Love it so far. Only problems I spotted were typos; nothing a better proof read wouldn't solve. You really should have pushed this story line's first effort up another page to hook the readers better. At this point it's too easy to walk away. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gazed over his rippling arms, and strong thighs, and gorgeous face; the mommy in me gave in, for a moment, to the woman in me. In that moment, all I could see before me was a mass of virulent manhood. I wanted him, this man.

Is this a mother who's in love with her darling baby boy, or what? Later, mom says to herself, "I couldn't take my eyes off the bulge in his pants." That settles it--this mother loves everything about her boy, especially what he's got jumping around in his pants. I love this story. It shows a mother's awakening lust for her son and the lust her son's always had for his mother. The boy (who has no name, a sad oversight on the part of his parents) is deeply attracted to his mom. With his gorgeous masculine physique he could have any girl his own age, but still he vastly prefers his own mother. Why? It's clear, I think, it's because his mother has something those other females lack. Between her legs she's got his own birth canal, her mommy-hole, the warm wet hole he came out of. Even thinking about his mother's cunt gets him harder than he's ever been before in his life. His mother sees just how hard her son gets when he hauls out his big cock and shows it to her--something lots and lots of boys'd love to do with their mom. Mom's gotten real wet between her legs viewing that big bulge in his pants; now she's drenched with her juices as she sees her boy's magnificent cock in all its glory, proud and reaching for the sky. The gifted Mr. S. had better bring that cock and that cunt together or he'll be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

You cannot stop the story. Cum on MORE.

wweary101wweary101over 10 years ago
A good and proper tease

Unlike an act of sex iteself, a good striptease, when completed, should compel the individual to desire more rather than feel sated. This is a good and proper tease. Very nicely done.

annistonannistonover 10 years ago
Nice Stopping Point

Very good story to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pt 2

I hope there's a part two coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

A lot is crammed into this story. Quite a few guys that exhibit anti social behavior are dealing with similar angst. Mothers can often change things for the better with a helping hand.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Read*****

Perfect ending thanks for sharing.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
What A Start!

The only thing better than this roaring start would be a hot follow-up! Please give it to us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I love you," he said, as our lips came together!

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. We kissed passionately, opening our mouths, and twirling our tongues around each others as we fell back on the bed together. Instinctively I reached for my son's cock, and began to stroke it. Seconds later his hand was under my shirt, and fondling my breast. I pulled my shirt off over my head as he unfastened my shorts, and began pulling them down my legs. Soon we were laying on the bed naked, his hands were fondling my tits as he took one nipple, then the other into his mouth, sucking on the gently. He moved on top of me, and I guided his cock to my pussy's entrance. He entered me slowly, moving back, and forth, each time going a little deeper. It was a little painful as he entered me, but once he was all the way in, and started moving slowly, it didn't hurt anymore. I couldn't help but start moaning, his cock felt so good. "Oh.....oh......oh.....oh.....oh," I started saying. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," soon followed. "Oh god honey, oh god, oh god," were the next words to leave my mouth. My son started fucking me harder in response, as I continued to express my pleasure. "Oh honey, oh baby, you cock feels so good, I love it, I love it!" I said and I was becoming louder by the minute. I looked down, watching his cock moving back, and forth, inside my pussy, and continued to make my pleasure known to my son. Oh god honey, that's so good, harder baby, fuck me harder!" "His cock was taking me to heaven as my orgasm approached quickly. "Oh honey, oh honey, you're going to make your mother cum!" I shouted. As he hammered me with hard, quick strokes, my orgasm hit me hard. "Oh honey, oh honey, that's it, just like that!" "Fuck me honey, fuck me, give me your cum baby!" I nearly commanded. Then as my son tensed up, and groaned during his release, I could feel his hot semen shooting against my cervix as he delivered pulse, after pulse into my needful cunt!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such beautiful uninhibited love

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is probably the most sensuous short sorty I have ever read. The emotional and sensual epiphany of the mother was beautifully described. The emotional roll-a-coster of and between mother and son was perfect. I would definitely like to see this story developed into a series. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you left us hanging you need to finish this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous